Team Orion vs. Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Orion
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Big Barda
Achilles
Hercules

Vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Sersi
Valkyrie
Hercules
Ikaris

Who wins?

guy222
Marvel FTW

Golgo13
Adam solos everyone.

pym-ftw
Slight edge to team Loki

Golgo13
I think Valkyrie is the weak link. DC has Achilles and Herc as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, really depends on which version of Valkyrie. There have been writers who've treated her like a female version of Thor. Apparently she was also one of the original Shieldmaidens that went rogue in space and were extremely powerful, to the point Odin had to step in. Some of her lower end incarnations are outmatched though.

This is close, a bit too close to call. The incarnations of some of the lower tier characters may decide it.

JakeTheBank
The post Fear Itself books gave Valkyrie quite a bit of feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh shit yea, completely forgot about that. I know there was more but all I remember is her handling the Fear powers of the Destroyer without any trouble while all the other heroes of Earth (Including Hulk, Wolverine and even Captain America) collapsed.

xJLxKing
Meh.. Big Barda? I say T2

Golgo13
BB has some nasty feats under her belt. Not quite WW level, but her Mother Box and Rod gives her an advantage over the likes of Valkyrie.

Cogito
Pretty evenly matched teams. I'd call it a split, more or less.

Team Orion has more raw power, Team Thor has an edge in versatility.

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
BB has some nasty feats under her belt. Not quite WW level, but her Mother Box and Rod gives her an advantage over the likes of Valkyrie.

And the Mother Box is a nice team advantage- she can BOOM others around, not just herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.