Battlezone challenge: Khan vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I'd like to do this around the time of the blu ray release of the film of Into Darkness. Well, does anyone care to put their ego on the line.

Silent Master
I suggest that one of the rules be that the first person to misinterpret or ignore a screen feat be DQ'd and declared the loser.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
I suggest that one of the rules be that the first person to misinterpret or ignore a screen feat be DQ'd and declared the loser. I suggest you keep your suggestions to yourself.

DARTH POWER
Ok. Let's start with something simple.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Jump to 0:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd77k0RTNBo

Skywalker can redirect firepower. A single shot he does here with casual ease not even looking at the opponent firing.

Now lets get some ground rules sorted. I think it's a no brainer that weaker Jedi than Skywalker's feats should be included.

quanchi112
Ok. Let's start with something simple.

Skywalker can redirect firepower. A single shot he does here with casual ease not even looking at the opponent firing.

Now lets get some ground rules sorted. I think it's a no brainer that weaker Jedi than Skywalker's feats should be included. First thing is first. Do you accept this challenge ? Secondly, this won't take place until the movie is released on blu ray. Are you ok with sorting out a date at a later time.

No need to post clips as this is just a blanketed challenge. Most people run when I mention the word battlezone aka Robbie.

quanchi112
Despite all the posturing no one is coming forward. I figured as much.

Lestov16
Robtard's a punk

jaden101
Vader force chokes Khan from half a galaxy away. The end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Robtard's a punk A gutless wonder.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Vader force chokes Khan from half a galaxy away. The end. Care to man up ?

Lestov16
The thread is over. Anakin won before it even began, tbh.

quanchi112
The thread is over. Anakin won before it even began, tbh. Then accept the challenge. You admitted you didn't see the move but argue anyways. Ignorance.

Lestov16
I will accept the challenge. And note that not only have I not seen the new Star Trek, but I haven't seen the SW films in years other than passing glimpses on Spike TV. I bet you I will win this smile

quanchi112
I will accept the challenge. And note that not only have I not seen the new Star Trek, but I haven't seen the SW films in years other than passing glimpses on Spike TV. I bet you I will win this smile Ok, so we do this after Into Darkness is released on blu ray. Gives you plenty of time to reacquaint yourself.

You need to see Into Darkness ASAP.

juggerman
I really hope Khan is what he's being made out to be. I'll be seeing this film soon

Lestov16
I'll do it right now if you wish. Khan has absolutely no chance here, no matter what you say. Doesn't matter if we debate now or 6 months from now. I'll reacquaint myself via google and youtube if need be. so let's begin. What are the stipulations of the match?

quanchi112
I'll do it right now if you wish. Khan has absolutely no chance here, no matter what you say. Doesn't matter if we debate now or 6 months from now. I'll reacquaint myself via google and youtube if need be. so let's begin. What are the stipulations of the match? I am only doing so after the blu ray is released so I can post clips. That's the reason for me waiting. You don't know but say he doesn't which proves bias. Sad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
I really hope Khan is what he's being made out to be. I'll be seeing this film soon Go right out and see it you heathen.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Go right out and see it you heathen.

Why are you on my penis so hard?

Lestov16
You don't know but say he doesn't which proves bias. Sad.

LOL I say he doesn't win because there's no way in which he wins. Otherwise you would have said it. He has 2 major combat feats, beating up Klingons, and beating up Kirk and Sylar. Tell me I'm wrong. Can't can ya smile . Sorry, but that does not qualify for an Anakin take down.

force choke /thread

Robtard
A gutless wonder.

Here you go:

Originally posted by Robtard

I told you long ago I have no interest in your silly BZ nonsense, especially matches we've already debated in, no need for repeat threads. Stop begging for more of my time, it's pathetic, Bandwagon-boi.

Cry more now smile

quanchi112
Why are you on my penis so hard? Quit fantasizing.

juggerman
Quit fantasizing.

I'm not. It's starting to freak me out

quanchi112
LOL I say he doesn't win because there's no way in which he wins. Otherwise you would have said it. He has 2 major combat feats, beating up Klingons, and beating up Kirk and Sylar. Tell me I'm wrong. Can't can ya smile . Sorry, but that does not qualify for an Anakin take down.

force choke /thread Anakin cannot block blaster fire from his gun. Anakin doesn't fight in the manner in which you describe. Watch the film and we will set up a date we both can begin after the blu ray release.

Can't wait to kill that crybaby Vader.

quanchi112
Here you go:

Cry more now smile You don't have to convince me your gutless. You prove that all the time. Keep running. Keep just repeating yourself where you're safe and unaccountable outside a battlezone.

quanchi112
I'm not. It's starting to freak me out Wake up and be serious, juggypooh.

Dolos
I suggest that one of the rules be that the first person to misinterpret or ignore a screen feat be DQ'd and declared the loser.

Misinterpretation will easily make Khan the victor.

However, no one who is actually able to think critically enough to come to the right conclusion is going to be hanging around in an interactive blu ray commentary among his fellow fanboys.

****, when that part of the movie comes along I'll be like "Who cares about little orphan Any".

DARTH POWER
First thing is first. Do you accept this challenge ? Secondly, this won't take place until the movie is released on blu ray. Are you ok with sorting out a date at a later time.

No need to post clips as this is just a blanketed challenge. Most people run when I mention the word battlezone aka Robbie.

Despite all the posturing no one is coming forward. I figured as much.

I was busy over the weekend. Just got all these clips ready to post and read this.

But Yes I accept the challenge. Anytime. It's an exceptionally easy one.

DARTH POWER
In fact I will just start now, so Quanchi has an idea of how hard he's going to be stomped in this thread:

Super speed displayed by a padawan 6:51:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTHjSG61SI

Much faster than Khan was ever shown to be.

Another padawan displays speed and agaility beyond what Khan has shown at 1:55:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

In that same clip he shows just how far he can fall at 7:22 and how much punishment he can take at 3:51 plus. But let's just stick to speed for now.

At 1:53 another example of speed and agility of a padawan being beyond Khan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QKQz7CMbYs

So there's more than enough there to put ROTS Vader's speed and agility beyond Khan's.

We've not even got into using the Force yet. If your going to claim Skywalker doesn't do that, then think again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K4GE9RMTZI

Go to 3:05. This shows even Padawan Anakin could levitate and toss Khan around, who surely weighs less than several droids.

DARTH POWER
Anakin cannot block blaster fire from his gun.

LOL It's up to you to prove that he can't, since I've already shown you how ridiculously easily he can redirect blaster fire to it's point of origin, and we all know he can defend against multiple blaster shots too.

I've also already shown you his speed capability is beyond Khan's.

juggerman
Wake up and be serious, juggypooh.

Get off my juggydong

focus4chumps
anakin chokes khan /thread /cry

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by focus4chumps
anakin chokes khan /thread /cry

thumb up

Choke at 2:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfX01lURXFk

Sadako of Girth
1D5Sa2Yq-2g&autoplay=1

un8FAjXWOBY&autoplay=1

jaden101
Not to mention he doesn't even need to be anywhere near the person he force chokes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O1Qd_FNgfM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lestov16
But it's not in character!! wacko

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dolos
Misinterpretation will easily make Khan the victor.

However, no one who is actually able to think critically enough to come to the right conclusion is going to be hanging around in an interactive blu ray commentary among his fellow fanboys.

****, when that part of the movie comes along I'll be like "Who cares about little orphan Any". Khan wins easily as Vader cannot deflect his laser fire.

quanchi112
I was busy over the weekend. Just got all these clips ready to post and read this.

But Yes I accept the challenge. Anytime. It's an exceptionally easy one. When the blu ray is released we will pick a date we both can do to begin this.

quanchi112
In fact I will just start now, so Quanchi has an idea of how hard he's going to be stomped in this thread:

Super speed displayed by a padawan 6:51:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTHjSG61SI

Much faster than Khan was ever shown to be.

Another padawan displays speed and agaility beyond what Khan has shown at 1:55:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY

In that same clip he shows just how far he can fall at 7:22 and how much punishment he can take at 3:51 plus. But let's just stick to speed for now.

At 1:53 another example of speed and agility of a padawan being beyond Khan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QKQz7CMbYs

So there's more than enough there to put ROTS Vader's speed and agility beyond Khan's.

We've not even got into using the Force yet. If your going to claim Skywalker doesn't do that, then think again:

Go to 3:05. This shows even Padawan Anakin could levitate and toss Khan around, who surely weighs less than several droids. Save this for our debate. I will destroy you then. No need to do so now. I want to do so in epic fashion under the bright lights of a battlezone.

quanchi112
LOL It's up to you to prove that he can't, since I've already shown you how ridiculously easily he can redirect blaster fire to it's point of origin, and we all know he can defend against multiple blaster shots too.

I've also already shown you his speed capability is beyond Khan's. Not responding to your arguments until battlezone. Lol at this explanation though.

quanchi112
But it's not in character!! wacko It isn't.

Lestov16
You don't realize that the Battlezone has already started.

And you're losing.

Badly.

Lestov16
It isn't.

That argument isn't going to mean dick in a proper Battlezone.

quanchi112
You don't realize that the Battlezone has already started.

And you're losing.

Badly. No, sorry but I can't take you seriously. Anyone who says yeah let's do it without seeing the movie I can't take seriously.

Your the same guy who tugged my nuts after telling me I was wrong in the Zan/McClane thread. Begone, kid.

quanchi112
That argument isn't going to mean dick in a proper Battlezone. Sorry, but going against Darth power. He at least saw the movie I can't take you seriously for doing one while being ignorant on the matter.

Lestov16
Darth Power is thoroughly kicking your ass at the moment. You have no defense, because we both know Khan's only feats are beating up Klingons and Kirk and Sylar, which doesn't compare at all to the shit Anakin has done in both the PT and OT. Even using just the PT, Anakin easily rapes Khan. But you don't have to listen to me, because Darth Power is about to butcher you in this debate. He's already started at the knees, and he's moving on up.

to the Eastside.

quanchi112
Darth Power is thoroughly kicking your ass at the moment. You have no defense, because we both know Khan's only feats are beating up Klingons and Kirk and Sylar, which doesn't compare at all to the shit Anakin has done in both the PT and OT. Even using just the PT, Anakin easily rapes Khan. But you don't have to listen to me, because Darth Power is about to butcher you in this debate. He's already started at the knees, and he's moving on up.

to the Eastside. Relax. When the battlezone starts I'm going to humiliate and expose Vader for the fraud he is. Don't worry I will use many examples from the prequels to expose him. Going to be fun and the victor will be Khan. Never in doubt.

Lestov16
It's already started. The only one being humiliated and exposed as a fraud is you. If Khan has the reflexes to take on Anakin, state the scene. Someone else here who has seen the film will back you up......if you're telling the truth.

Also, I'm realizing that you are basing your entire argument on Anakin's PIS/CIS, when that doesn't matter. What are you trying to prove? Young Anakin was stupid and foolish? Whoopty-phucking-do. EVERYBODY knows that Anakin was stupid. George Lucas's horrible writing is a thing of legend at this point. too bad it's irrelevant to a fight. This is the reason I got on Sadako and Robtard with McClane. You're trying to downplay Anakin and overhype Khan using instances which are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Quite honestly, pardon my French, it makes you look like a bytch debater that you have to hide behind Anakin's stupidity to get your little win here (which you still can't prove). Any honest debater, especially for a Battlezone, would immediately turn PIS/CIS off. But I guess you're too afraid for that, huh?

And here's a final parting gift for you, buddy boy. Anakin, even at his most depressed, emo-wangst, emotionally-shattered state would utterly push Khan's shit it until in gets shoved into Khan's lungs.

Khan dies /endo

Silent Master
It's already started. The only one being humiliated and exposed as a fraud is you. If Khan has the reflexes to take on Anakin, state the scene. Someone else here who has seen the film will back you up......if you're telling the truth.

Also, I'm realizing that you are basing your entire argument on Anakin's PIS/CIS, when that doesn't matter. What are you trying to prove? Young Anakin was stupid and foolish? Whoopty-phucking-do. EVERYBODY knows that Anakin was stupid. George Lucas's horrible writing is a thing of legend at this point. too bad it's irrelevant to a fight. This is the reason I got on Sadako and Robtard with McClane. You're trying to downplay Anakin and overhype Khan using instances which are completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Quite honestly, pardon my French, it makes you look like a bytch debater that you have to hide behind Anakin's stupidity to get your little win here (which you still can't prove). Any honest debater, especially for a Battlezone, would immediately turn PIS/CIS off. But I guess you're too afraid for that, huh?

And here's a final parting gift for you, buddy boy. Anakin, even at his most depressed, emo-wangst, emotionally-shattered state would utterly push Khan's shit it until in gets shoved into Khan's lungs.

Khan dies /endo

So, I'm not the only one that knows quan's whole plan for the BZ was to focus on Vader's low showings and ignore his good feats?

Lestov16
I honestly think he expects to make Vader look so stupid that we will lose respect for him and root for Khan out of new-placed fanboyism. It sounds insane but I think that's what he's going for.

Silent Master
I honestly think he expects to make Vader look so stupid that we will lose respect for him and root for Khan out of new-placed fanboyism. It sounds insane but I think that's what he's going for.

Which isn't going to work, because BZ's have both "No PIS" and "Full Capacity" rules.

To even attempt that tactic would be breaking the rules and should result in him losing or even getting warned/banned.

Lestov16
That's the thing with Quan. He doesn't accept any non-combat situation as a feat. Vader choking the general over the screen? Not a feat, because it wasn't a combat situation.

Silent Master
The other good part of BZ's is that they are judged by people not involved in the debate, so quan not liking the feat will have zero bearing on it being allowed.

Lestov16
I really don't get it. Khan already lost against Vader in the other thread. So now Quan is going to start a Battlezone which he's already completely lost before he's even submitted his first argument. Now he wants to postpone until Christmas when the blu-ray comes out. Quan, we know Khan's feats. Even if I haven't personally seen ST, other posters on this board have. They have already deemed Anakin the victor. When you get this youtube evidence, what makes you think we will judge any differently? What's the point dammit? What's the point?

Silent Master
He doesn't think it will end differently, which is why he's not actually going to go through with the BZ...he'll find some excuse to either postpone or cancel it, again it's his normal MO.

Lestov16
He already has. Apparently it's absolutely critical to this debate that Into Darkness be on blu-ray. Because he's the only human being in history to see it in theaters laughing out loud

Silent Master
He's basically hoping that people will have forgotten about the offer by the time the DVD comes out.

Lestov16
This has to be one of the most disappointing threads ever posted on the internet.

Silent Master
This has to be one of the most disappointing threads ever posted on the internet.

You saw how he reacted to my suggestion about a rule against misinterpreting or ignoring screen feats, right?

Lestov16
You saw how he reacted to my suggestion about a rule against misinterpreting or ignoring screen feats, right?

Horrible suggestion. Keep it to yourself laughing

Your the same guy who tugged my nuts after telling me I was wrong in the Zan/McClane thread. Begone, kid.

You were right there, but you're completely wrong here. I'm unbiased. You are blatantly and unabashedly getting skullphucked by Khan fanboyism, and when you claim he can take on superhuman telekinetics, I have no choice but to call you out.

Robtard
I really don't get it. Khan already lost against Vader in the other thread. So now Quan is going to start a Battlezone which he's already completely lost before he's even submitted his first argument.

ie repeat threads.

Lestov16
I thought that one was only pre-Vader, where this Battlezone is supposed to include all of his feats

quanchi112

Khan dies /endo I already stated but you can't see it so how can honestly know for sure until you see it. You can't hence your responses are out of ignorance.

We base arguments off movie feats not excuses. Only way to be objective is to accept them all. When you pick and choose you travel down the road of bias.

George Lucas gave us Star Wars. You can't pick and choose what counts and what doesn't. I liked the prequels better anyway despite popular belief.

You can't ignore certain showings and can't make a case when you don't know what the other character is capable of while mainting you're not biased with a straight face.

quanchi112
So, I'm not the only one that knows quan's whole plan for the BZ was to focus on Vader's low showings and ignore his good feats? What feats have I ignored ?

quanchi112
I honestly think he expects to make Vader look so stupid that we will lose respect for him and root for Khan out of new-placed fanboyism. It sounds insane but I think that's what he's going for. I don't care whether or not people cheer me on but my debate will speak for itself. I will prevail.

quanchi112
Which isn't going to work, because BZ's have both "No PIS" and "Full Capacity" rules.

To even attempt that tactic would be breaking the rules and should result in him losing or even getting warned/banned. Bz's are agreed upon by he posters with judges. You need to mind your own business. You'd never step up to the plate.

quanchi112
I really don't get it. Khan already lost against Vader in the other thread. So now Quan is going to start a Battlezone which he's already completely lost before he's even submitted his first argument. Now he wants to postpone until Christmas when the blu-ray comes out. Quan, we know Khan's feats. Even if I haven't personally seen ST, other posters on this board have. They have already deemed Anakin the victor. When you get this youtube evidence, what makes you think we will judge any differently? What's the point dammit? What's the point? You don't know the feats. The thing is I'm waiting for the clips to post. I have always said that.

Lestov16
Why don't you describe what these clips contain? That would help your argument some.

Robtard
Why don't you describe what these clips contain? That would help your argument some.

I have a cam version and will try and convert/post some clips later, I've never done it before, but can likely get a program to do so and then it's just a matter of making a youtube account.

But there's nothing Khan has done which would allow him to take down Anakin/Vader in an all out fight.

quanchi112
Why don't you describe what these clips contain? That would help your argument some. You need to see the clip and then you will understand. Seeing is believing.

quanchi112
I have a cam version and will try and convert/post some clips later, I've never done it before, but can likely get a program to do so and then it's just a matter of making a youtube account.

But there's nothing Khan has done which would allow him to take down Anakin/Vader in an all out fight. How can Vader block his big guy's blasts ? I mean have a shred of objectivity. I know you hate the reboot but come on.

Lestov16

But there's nothing Khan has done which would allow him to take down Anakin/Vader in an all out fight.

If you can link it to me, I'll make the clips. Plus it'll give me a chance to see the film.

I thought so.

Lestov16
How can Vader block his big guy's blasts ? I mean have a shred of objectivity. I know you hate the reboot but come on.

You're going to give Khan a weapon that can destroy ships? That seems a bit unfair...

Robtard
How can Vader block his big guy's blasts ? I mean have a shred of objectivity.

I know you hate the reboot but come on.

Why does Vader HAVE TO BLOCK a large canon? Why are you scripting Vader to be an idiot? Vader can use his Force speed to evade, Vader can Force pull the canon out of Khan's hands, Vader can Force push Khan onto his ass buying him time to close the distance and decapitate. Or Vader could just Force choke his ass for the lolz. But we've done this already in the other thread and you failed.

More "you hate" clown tactics. You're not even a fan of ST, you're a bandwagon-boi.

Robtard
If you can link it to me, I'll make the clips. Plus it'll give me a chance to see the film.

I thought so.

It's a torrent to a what looks like a decent cam version. Can you download torrents?

quanchi112
You're going to give Khan a weapon that can destroy ships? That seems a bit unfair... Its what he used in the film. Why can't he use it here ? I'm not giving him his ship he used to attack the Federation heads. It's fair. Now all of a sudden you seem to already agree Khan wins.

focus4chumps
using the weapon against vader is out of character for khan. he only used that weapon against vulcans.

cry clown cry.

quanchi112
Why does Vader HAVE TO BLOCK a large canon? Why are you scripting Vader to be an idiot? Vader can use his Force speed to evade, Vader can Force pull the canon out of Khan's hands, Vader can Force push Khan onto his ass buying him time to close the distance and decapitate. Or Vader could just Force choke his ass for the lolz. But we've done this already in the other thread and you failed.

More "you hate" clown tactics. You're not even a fan of ST, you're a bandwagon-boi. Vader fights like he did in the films. He blocks blaster fire he doesn't evade it. This is hilarious how fun this is going to be destroying him.

Yes, he can force push but Khan is stronger than the random droids he does so against. We also see Obi use the force against a bounty hunter to acquire a gun not simply force push Jango into defeat. Obi was rocked and off guard the entire time. This idea that Jedi>>>>skilled opponents with guns is a myth.

Huge fan. You aren't a reboot fan at all. You disgust me.

quanchi112
using the weapon against vader is out of character for khan. he only used that weapon against vulcans.

cry clown cry. Used it in a combat situation against Klingons, noob. You're dumb.

focus4chumps
Used it in a combat situation against Klingons, noob. You're dumb.

is anakin a klingon then, or did you just lose your stupid thread?

quanchi112
is anakin a klingon then, or did you just lose your stupid thread? Combat situation. By your own logic Anakin only force chokes women pre suit.

Lestov16
It's a torrent to a what looks like a decent cam version. Can you download torrents?

Yea. Link it to me.

focus4chumps
Combat situation. By your own logic Anakin only force chokes women pre suit.

i was going by YOUR logic you stupid clown.

Sadako of Girth
Combat situation. By your own logic Anakin only force chokes women pre suit.

More moronity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you REALLY think that Vader couldn't use it in combat?
LOL

If so, you're either such a wannacheat bandwagon noob, its almost unbelieveable.

If not, you're just trolling/lowballing/gimping.

Robtard
Yea. Link it to me.

Sent.

DARTH POWER
This was Padawan Anakin TKing in a combat situation:

Go to 3:05. This shows even Padawan Anakin could levitate and toss Khan around, who surely weighs less than several droids.

Plus theres the ROTS fight where him and Obi-Wan send each other flying.

Do I need to post that?

DARTH POWER
Vader fights like he did in the films. He blocks blaster fire he doesn't evade it. This is hilarious how fun this is going to be destroying him.

Yes, he can force push but Khan is stronger than the random droids he does so against. We also see Obi use the force against a bounty hunter to acquire a gun not simply force push Jango into defeat. Obi was rocked and off guard the entire time. This idea that Jedi>>>>skilled opponents with guns is a myth.

Huge fan. You aren't a reboot fan at all. You disgust me.

This is a battlezone. No bull crap excuses here. Just post the feats.

quanchi112
This is a battlezone. No bull crap excuses here. Just post the feats. This isn't the battlezone. This begins after blu ray release.

quanchi112
This was Padawan Anakin TKing in a combat situation:

Plus theres the ROTS fight where him and Obi-Wan send each other flying.

Do I need to post that? Save it for when the actual battlezone begins.

Odekahn
Quan, does it ever occur to you that the reason everyone else disagrees with you here is because you could possibly be wrong?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Quan, does it ever occur to you that the reason everyone else disagrees with you here is because you could possibly be wrong? Im not wrong. Myths need to be broken. People thought the world was flat too at one point but the majority was clearly wrong.

Odekahn
Im not wrong. Myths need to be broken. People thought the world was flat too at one point but the majority was clearly wrong.

Myths do need to be broken, and if it comes to the point where you absolutely know you're wrong will you admit it?

quanchi112
Myths do need to be broken, and if it comes to the point where you absolutely know you're wrong will you admit it? I am not wrong here so don't worry about it. Khan wrecks emo Vader.

Odekahn
I am not wrong here so don't worry about it. Khan wrecks emo Vader.

I'll take that as a no.

quanchi112
I'll take that as a no. Vader can't block his blaster fire.

Odekahn
Vader can't block his blaster fire.

Prove it. Show vader being shot.

quanchi112
Prove it. Show vader being shot. Han Solo shot him in the suit. Dooku shot and kod him with force lightning. Obi didn't shoot him but cut limbs off and defeated him with his light saber.

By your logic Anakin can block Megatrons blasts or the Death Stars because in your world lasers are all the same.

Lestov16
Han Solo shot him in the suit.

Vader's not in his suit here

Dooku shot and kod him with force lightning.

Is Khan as fast as Dooku? Nope? OK then.

Obi didn't shoot him but cut limbs off and defeated him with his light saber.

Is Khan as fast as Obi Wan? Nope? OK then.

By your logic Anakin can block Megatrons blasts or the Death Stars because in your world lasers are all the same.

It's not the gun it's the guy who wields it, bub.

juggerman
It's not the gun it's the guy who wields it, bub.

That's what she said! OH!

quanchi112
Vader's not in his suit here

Is Khan as fast as Dooku? Nope? OK then.

Is Khan as fast as Obi Wan? Nope? OK then.

It's not the gun it's the guy who wields it, bub. Not my fault he was barely around pre suit as Vader.

Khans gun is faster than Dookus lightning.

Yes, he is. Jango had Obi all over the place. Skill can best jedis and even top notch jedis despite the wanking.

Khan is more skilled than anyone in the Star Wars universe and his gun is superior. Hands down, khan win.

Lestov16
So Anakin gets no Jedi feats? LOL

Vader's force choke is faster than Khan's reflexes

Jango had the advantage of a jet pack. Khan doesn't.

WTF are you quantifying that by? The most skilled at what? Eating cheese?

What does having a gun mean when the other guy can killing you without being in the same vicinity

Khan wins a comfortable dirt nap

Odekahn
Han Solo shot him in the suit. Dooku shot and kod him with force lightning. Obi didn't shoot him but cut limbs off and defeated him with his light saber.

LOL. Vader blocked Hans shots with his bare hands and then force gripped his gun away from him. Very bad example on your part.

And force lightning isn't the same. Plus that was a weaker anakin in episode 2. Not Vader. Show me Vader being shot. Because I can show you lots of instances of Vader blocking shots with his saber. His blaster deflection record is 100% while Kahn's accuracy is NOT 100%. Kahn loses horribly.

quanchi112
So Anakin gets no Jedi feats? LOL

Vader's force choke is faster than Khan's reflexes

Jango had the advantage of a jet pack. Khan doesn't.

WTF are you quantifying that by? The most skilled at what? Eating cheese?

What does having a gun mean when the other guy can killing you without being in the same vicinity

Khan wins a comfortable dirt nap When did I dismiss Anakins Jedi feats ?

No, it isn't. Vader is quicker than Padme, and other random Non warriors Hes done it to.

Khan can jump far higher than Jango. Khan also has better and more powerful weaponry. NuKhan is also more skilled.

A gun can kill you from a considerable distance away. This isn't one of those situations where Vader kills a nonwarrior from a monitor screen where he can't fight back nor is he skilled enough to do so in the first place.

Khan stomps. You already made up your mind before seeing him in action. Bias.

quanchi112
LOL. Vader blocked Hans shots with his bare hands and then force gripped his gun away from him. Very bad example on your part.

And force lightning isn't the same. Plus that was a weaker anakin in episode 2. Not Vader. Show me Vader being shot. Because I can show you lots of instances of Vader blocking shots with his saber. His blaster deflection record is 100% while Kahn's accuracy is NOT 100%. Kahn loses horribly. His hands absorbed the blast but he was shot. That's what you asked and even a bum like Han Solo can tag him.

It's slower. Still kod him. Keep making up excuses I am used to Vader apologists. M

Vader did block shots against droids and unskilled warriors. Khan is neither. Khan stomps.

Odekahn
His hands absorbed the blast but he was shot. That's what you asked and even a bum like Han Solo can tag him.

It's slower. Still kod him. Keep making up excuses I am used to Vader apologists. M

Vader did block shots against droids and unskilled warriors. Khan is neither. Khan stomps.

Vader blocked every shot ever fired against him. Han is a skilled pistoleer and Vader didn't even have to use his light saber to deflect the blasts. You're making yourself pretty transparent here, Quan. Lol.

Sadako of Girth
A) Vader chcokes him from distance before Khan even knows what is happening

B) Khan would have to dodge the deflected bolts and wouldn't be able to. He didnt dodge the stuns at any point, from on the bridge of the Vengence or from Uhura...
Vader uses the force to jam a lightsabre into Khans butthole and switch it on. Most likely in combination with "A".

quanchi112
Vader blocked every shot ever fired against him. Han is a skilled pistoleer and Vader didn't even have to use his light saber to deflect the blasts. You're making yourself pretty transparent here, Quan. Lol. Anakin didn't block Dooku and Vader didn't block Hans blast. It tagged him but the suit absorbed the blast. Also quite inferior to Khans weaponry. I mean if he can't wreck shop against inferior opponents what chance does he have against Khan ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
A) Vader chcokes him from distance before Khan even knows what is happening

B) Khan would have to dodge the deflected bolts and wouldn't be able to. He didnt dodge the stuns at any point, from on the bridge of the Vengence or from Uhura...
Vader uses the force to jam a lightsabre into Khans butthole and switch it on. Most likely in combination with "A". A) out of character. This isn't power set debating. laughing out loud

When has Vader ever done so in combat ? Cite an example.

B) not true because Vader can't deflect his big guns blasts and secondly Windu didn't deflect Jangos blasts back at him. Only works against Schlubs.

Khan was on their side so he wasn't expecting it. He was fighting Spock and resisted 7 plus blasts showing off incredible resistance/durability/strength.

One Dooku blast easily kod Anakin. smile

Sadako of Girth
The blast was deflected, actually. It didnt tag him in the least.

So you're again lying with your suit absorbed it' statement.

Sadako of Girth
A) out of character. This isn't power set debating. laughing out loud

When has Vader ever done so in combat ? Cite an example.

B) not true because Vader can't deflect his big guns blasts and secondly Windu didn't deflect Jangos blasts back at him. Only works against Schlubs.

Khan was on their side so he wasn't expecting it. He was fighting Spock and resisted 7 plus blasts showing off incredible resistance/durability/strength.

One Dooku blast easily kod Anakin. smile

There have been examples posted already plus another time in the canon original clonewars, where he killed a seperatist leader by crushing it's neck.

Post evidence that he couldn't do it.

Those were little stun blasts.

DARTH POWER
LOL It's not like he just stood there, not reacting and taking shots.

He was blocking them with his hands. The fact that he can do that without his Lightsaber is just even more impressive, for anyone looking at the feat without extreme bias.

quanchi112

So you're again lying with your suit absorbed it' statement. The suit absorbed the impact. If it was his skin it would have really hurt him. Try and pay attention to what I say and grasp the meaning.

If you think he suit doesn't absorb any of the I pact as opposed to his bare skin you're wrong.

Sadako of Girth
So what you're saying is: Blasts are useless against him.

quanchi112
There have been examples posted already plus another time in the canon original clonewars, where he killed a seperatist leader by crushing it's neck.

Post evidence that he couldn't do it.

Those were little stun blasts. This is movie films only, kiddo.

It's already posted but burden is on you since your he can block any laser bs fanboyism stance is.

They stun you. He resisted 7 or shots while force lightning stuns you too. It stun kod Anakin. Easily. laughing out loud

One blast and he went beddy byes.

Odekahn
Anakin didn't block Dooku and Vader didn't block Hans blast. It tagged him but the suit absorbed the blast. Also quite inferior to Khans weaponry. I mean if he can't wreck shop against inferior opponents what chance does he have against Khan ?

That was a young Anakin. This is Vader, also you can't attribute Kahns gun to be equivalent to force lightning.

Vader didn't block Hans blast? Have you ever seen Star Wars?

Kahn uses a gun, vaders deflection verses guns are 100%. You are making a claim that Kahn could shoot Vader. Prove it.

quanchi112
LOL It's not like he just stood there, not reacting and taking shots.

He was blocking them with his hands. The fact that he can do that without his Lightsaber is just even more impressive, for anyone looking at the feat without extreme bias. The suit can not minus the suit. Anyone thinking his bare skin can do the same is using extreme bias. Point is blasts can't hit him. Can Vader catch Khans gun blasts ? laughing out loud

Odekahn
P.S. "suit absorbed it" is probably the funniest desperate fanboy attempt at grasping for straws I've ever witnessed on these boards. Lmao!

quanchi112
So what you're saying is: Blasts are useless against him. Quote the line. Multiple quotes and responses and some vague question not directed at any character just randomly posted. quit being lazy.

quanchi112
P.S. "suit absorbed it" is probably the funniest desperate fanboy attempt at grasping for straws I've ever witnessed on these boards. Lmao! The suit did absorb the impact not his bare skin. Denying this is hilarious and now is spinning into he can block blaster fire with his bare hands type nonsense.

quanchi112
That was a young Anakin. This is Vader, also you can't attribute Kahns gun to be equivalent to force lightning.

Vader didn't block Hans blast? Have you ever seen Star Wars?

Kahn uses a gun, vaders deflection verses guns are 100%. You are making a claim that Kahn could shoot Vader. Prove it. Yes, and his arrogance didn't change. Points at Obi begging him not to jump and severing limbs anyways.

Yes, he absorbed the impact through the suit. Anyone with any common sense understands this.

No limits fallacy. Khans guns are superior in terms of width and power. Blaster fire doesn't cause the damage the big gun did. I guess Vader is more durable than Klingon warships. laughing out loud

No limits fallacy because based on your claims Vader can catch Megatrons blasts since he did so against Han. laughing out loud

Odekahn
The suit did absorb the impact not his bare skin. Denying this is hilarious and now is spinning into he can block blaster fire with his bare hands type nonsense.

It's showing you how inferior blaster fire is to Vader even after his accident where all his limbs were cut off. Show us Vader being shot. We can show you Vader blocking many shots. You can't do it, because it didn't happen, and yet this is how you see Kahn beating Vader. You're losing here Quan. Badly.

quanchi112
It's showing you how inferior blaster fire is to Vader even after his accident where all his limbs were cut off. Show us Vader being shot. We can show you Vader blocking many shots. You can't do it, because it didn't happen, and yet this is how you see Kahn beating Vader. You're losing here Quan. Badly. The suit absorbs the blast. It shows he can tank a blast due to his suit but this is pre suit. laughing out loud

He can use his hands minus the suit. Love to see it. I will take Khan shooting Vaders hands. I accept. Now prove he can catch superior Firepower. You are an idiot for accepting him catching lasers. laughing out loud

Nver, I am winning. Minus the suit he gets hit and easily kod. In the suit prove his hands can block Khans gun. It isn't Kahn. This isn't Mortal Kombat.

Lestov16
Quan, I agree that Vader probably can't block against Khan's uber-weapon, but the thing is that Anakin can kill him or dodge before he gets a chance to use it.

focus4chumps

So you're again lying with your suit absorbed it' statement. . This. Keep rewriting star wars quanchi you tourist.

quanchi112
Quan, I agree that Vader probably can't block against Khan's uber-weapon, but the thing is that Anakin can kill him or dodge before he gets a chance to use it. No, he can't just like Windu couldn't take out Jango before he fired his gun. Windu>Anakin.

quanchi112
. This. Keep rewriting star wars quanchi you tourist. I am right.

Lestov16
I believe that Quanchi's argument is that Khan's uber-weapon, which can destroy entire ships, is too powerful for Vader to block as he did with Han's simple blaster bolt, and that Vader doesn't have the reflexes to Force-grab the uber-weapon (or TK-effect Khan in some other way) before Khan shoots him. And I'm pretty sure a blast that can obliterate starships can't be blocked by a lightsaber.

The argument makes sense. It can probably be refuted if someone can post the evidence, but it is definitely plausible.

Silent Master
Vader has the reflexes needed to block blaster bolts, are you saying that, that level of reflexes isn't enough to TK grab the gun before Khan can aim and fire it?

Lestov16
Has he ever disarmed somebody (TK or otherwise) before they got a shot off?

Silent Master
So, you're saying that Vader is too slow to TK grab the gun?

Odekahn
No, he can't just like Windu couldn't take out Jango before he fired his gun. Windu>Anakin.

And yet Windu blocked every shot Jango sent his way...

Lestov16
If you saying he is fast enough, show a feat of him disarming (or TK-ing in anyway) an opponent before they fire. All Khan needs is one shot. Even if he misses, with a yield that destroys ships, Anakin will surely be caught in the blast radius. And a blast of that yield will not be deflected like Han's blaster bolt. Prove that Anakin's telekinesis is fast enough to disarm Khan before he fires.

Odekahn
Kahn didn't use the same type of blast with his big gun when he fired at the ship, as he did when he fired at the Klingons. It would be out of character for him to shoot said blasts at a person.

Silent Master
If you saying he is fast enough, show a feat of him disarming (or TK-ing in anyway) an opponent before they fire. All Khan needs is one shot. Even if he misses, with a yield that destroys ships, Anakin will surely be caught in the blast radius. And a blast of that yield will not be deflected like Han's blaster bolt. Prove that Anakin's telekinesis is fast enough to disarm Khan before he fires.

Vader is fast enough to block blaster fire, are you saying that Khan is faster than that?

Lestov16
Well if Khan gets to use his ship destroying gun, he probably wins by default, as Anakin (and himself) are killed in the blast radius

If not, and Khan only gets his phaser, Anakin deflects the shot, grabs the phaser, and telekinetically sodomizes Khan

Lestov16
Vader is fast enough to block blaster fire, are you saying that Khan is faster than that?

He doesn't need to be. You said it yourself. Vader can only block blaster fire. He's never prevented it. Khan only needs to be fast enough to pull the trigger, and Vader has shown no feats that he can prevent that. He'll react and (try to) block the blast, but as it's a ship-destroying blast, Anakin is BBQed.

Silent Master
He doesn't need to be. You said it yourself. Vader can only block blaster fire. He's never prevented it. Khan only needs to be fast enough to pull the trigger, and Vader has shown no feats that he can prevent that. He'll react and (try to) block the blast, but as it's a ship-destroying blast, Anakin is BBQed.

I wasn't aware that Khan started the match with his weapon already pointed at Vader, so that all he has to do is pull the trigger.

Odekahn
Well if Khan gets to use his ship destroying gun, he probably wins by default, as Anakin (and himself) are killed in the blast radius

If not, and Khan only gets his phaser, Anakin deflects the shot, grabs the phaser, and telekinetically sodomizes Khan

He used those shots sparingly, and when he tossed one gun aside, it was the big one, and he continued his assault with the little one.

Lestov16
I wasn't aware that Khan started the match with his weapon already pointed at Vader, so that all he has to do is pull the trigger.

Han was sitting at a table with his gun holstered, Vader caught him off guard, and Han still managed to get off a couple of shots. Khan only needs to shoot once.

Robtard
Even if he misses, with a yield that destroys ships, Anakin will surely be caught in the blast radius.

It was a fairly narrow beam, but wider than a hand held blaster. It's not some DBZ blast that creates a massive explosion at the end just because.

Go to 00:32-33 of that youtube clip, you can see it there.

DARTH POWER

I've already shown clips of how fast Anakin-level Jedi are capable of moving and how far they can leap.

Human Vader is simply faster and more agile. Machine Vader showed he doesn't even need to be in the vicinity to Force attack his opponent.

Both versions of Vader have weapons that Khan simply has no defense against- A Lightsaber and the Force.

Oh and btw even ROTJ Luke disarmed Boba Fett before he could shoot.
Go to 2:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvUtXFg65Cs

Lestov16
I've already shown clips of how fast Anakin-level Jedi are capable of moving and how far they can leap.

Human Vader is simply faster and more agile. Machine Vader showed he doesn't even need to be in the vicinity to Force attack his opponent.

Both versions of Vader have weapons that Khan simply has no defense against- A Lightsaber and the Force.

Oh and btw even ROTJ Luke disarmed Boba Fett before he could shoot.
Go to 2:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvUtXFg65Cs

Anakin is fast and agile in movement, and has wide-ranged telekinesis, but has he ever disarmed somebody pre-firing? Anakin is fast, but not fast and precise enough to prevent Khan from pulling the trigger, which need only happen once.

That's a good showing for Luke, but he's not in this.

dadudemon
Anakin is fast and has wide-ranged pre-firing?

So that's how Padme got pregnant. hmm

Odekahn
Han was sitting at a table with his gun holstered, Vader caught him off guard, and Han still managed to get off a couple of shots. Khan only needs to shoot once.

What??? No he wasn't. Vader was behind a door, and when he saw Vader he drew his gun and shot. Vader was the one sitting down at first, not Han.

Silent Master

Are you sure that you've seen the movie?

Odekahn
Oh and in episode 1 when when the droids are invading, and Quigon (sp?) blocks heavy fire power from a droid on a hovercraft also proves that light sabers can block far more than just a standard blaster.

Lestov16
What??? No he wasn't. Vader was behind a door, and when he saw Vader he drew his gun and shot. Vader was the one sitting down at first, not Han.

You are quite correct. Don't know why i remembered differently. Still, Vader was expecting him, and Han still got a shot off. Do you not agree?

Robtard
Can watch EP5:ESB for free here:

http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-v---the-empire-strikes-back-online-TkRnM053PT0

focus4chumps
Can watch EP5:ESB for free here:

http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-v---the-empire-strikes-back-online-TkRnM053PT0

what is it with you and crap-quality videos lately?

dadudemon
what is it with you and crap-quality videos lately?

It's a dirty Mexican thing: it's difficult to pay attention to the screen while holding all those oranges so he just listens to movies.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>