Glory(Chaos War) Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1505911-glory_super.png

Vs

WWH

thanos-prime
Uh. Glory.

guy222
WWH

operator616
glory, quite easily.

curryman
Am I missing something? feel like this would be crazy stomp in favour of Glory. Ignoring the sheer difference in power here WWH doesn't really have an effective way of moving around the battlefield against an opponent like this.

Best we can hope for is that one of Glory's psychic attacks fuels Hulk's powers, but I don't see what could make him much more angry after what he had suffered in the WWH arc...

cdtm
We never even saw the fight. Thor could have embellished a bit.

But if Glory's all Thor claimed he is, Hulk loses. Thor only won because he could absorb Glory's powers and redirect them with his hammer, and he still almost died.

curryman
Originally posted by cdtm
We never even saw the fight. Thor could have embellished a bit.

But if Glory's all Thor claimed he is, Hulk loses. Thor only won because he could absorb Glory's powers and redirect them with his hammer, and he still almost died.
Felt like one of those fights where Thor wins, like you said, by turning his opponents strength against them. It wasn't a fight Thor would do well in, in a forum setting. Nor is it a fight I feel any of the High Heralds would have a chance in stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Glory wins, not a fight where Hulk's strength is going to win it for him. Glory was the equivalent of Zeus+All of Olympus in power etc.

-Pr-
Spite, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.