Spiderman Vs DD(daredevil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
1.Both bloodlusted-go

Oliver North
every version of spiderman ever

Odekahn
Spidey

LeonBuco666
Actually, instead, DD is bloodlusted and wants to kill spidey, he has standard gear, while spidey just wants to ko matt
CIS is on for peter, but off for matt

h1a8
Spidey everytime with ease

spider is better than dd at literally everything, but being blind

SamZED
DD even sucks at being blind...

nikfang
Originally posted by SamZED
DD even sucks at being blind... He has a point...

quanchi112
Spidey wins.

LeonBuco666
Well, both have heightened sense's, spidey with most things... And dd hearing and smell I think but def hearing,
Both are extremely agile and quick....and dd has a range of weaponary....the hate for dd is bad...

leonidas
lol at hate. it's not hate when everyone is right and athread is lopsided. spidey takes it but dd could make him work for it if cis is on for spidey. regardless, when spidey really wanted it done it would be. his webbing alone would make this impossible for matt.

and this thread has been done 1000 times and will be closed shortly anyway.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Well, both have heightened sense's, spidey with most things... And dd hearing and smell I think but def hearing,
Both are extremely agile and quick....and dd has a range of weaponary....the hate for dd is bad... spider-sense takes a dump on DD's echolocation. webbing>billyclub and ropes.
parker is faster in both reaction and movement, far stronger, and can move across vertical surfaces. DD has nothing on him.

Originally posted by SamZED
DD even sucks at being blind... that's true

LeonBuco666
I still think matt can put up a fight if spidey has CIS on an matt doesnt

JakeTheBank
Matt's already gone on record to say that Peter could crush him if he wanted to. And Peter's got the feats to warrant it being a (very) likely outcome.

namorsubby
Is the gap between these two large enough to get this thread closed? Maybe...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Actually, instead, DD is bloodlusted and wants to kill spidey, he has standard gear, while spidey just wants to ko matt
CIS is on for peter, but off for matt

You really want Daredevil to win don't you?

LeonBuco666
No I don't really want dd to win I just think he stands more of a chance than what everybodys saying

JakeTheBank
Make him World War/Shadowland Daredevil and then turn off CIS for him and make him bloodlusted against normal Pete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.