Ultimate Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
These characters are all stranded on a barren island. Each character has their basic tech/weapons they have used in the films save massive bombs, air craft, etc. Each character has to be the last one standing to win the battle.

FrothByte
I'd place my money on Darth Maul. The force would be a very useful tool here, and he was a better fighter than teenage Skywalker.

Light saber should also be able to negate any weapons the other fighters have.

playa1258
Picking Anakin.

Lord Lucien
Blade. Muthaf*cka's got a sword. What ch'yall got?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'd place my money on Darth Maul. The force would be a very useful tool here, and he was a better fighter than teenage Skywalker.

Light saber should also be able to negate any weapons the other fighters have. This is Anakin after he defeated Dooku. Still a lot of anger but not the emotional wreck in which challenged Obi at the films end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Picking Anakin. Why ?

marwash22
Maul.

Maul and Anakin have the best offense and defense in the field.

I think Maul can beat Anakin in a fight.

playa1258
Anakin would absolutely wreck Maul even quicker than he wrecked Dooku.

marwash22
heh. whatever.

one of the jedi wins.

quanchi112
Anakin would absolutely wreck Maul even quicker than he wrecked Dooku. Bs. Maul would beat Anakin. Anakin was just saved every time he was beaten.

playa1258
Maul got beat by a padawan Kenobi. Anakin in a blind rage only lost to a master level Kenobi by being an idiot.

Maul and his brother fought Kenobi at the same time and Obi-wan got the better of the battle, including slicing off the arm of savage.

quanchi112
Maul got beat by a padawan Kenobi. Anakin in a blind rage only lost to a master level Kenobi by being an idiot.

Maul and his brother fought Kenobi at the same time and Obi-wan got the better of the battle, including slicing off the arm of savage. Maul defeated Kenobi after he killed his master. Anakin lost to Dooku. Anakin lost to Obi. Anakin lost to Luke. Anakin is a bum whereas Maul had beaten Kenobi.

FrothByte

Maul and his brother fought Kenobi at the same time and Obi-wan got the better of the battle, including slicing off the arm of savage.

Obi wan beat Maul via lucky shot. Maul was beating up Qui gon and obiwan together... Anakin has never shown skill enough to take on two jedi at the same time.

playa1258
Anakin beat Cin Dralling while choking another jedi with one hand.

FrothByte
Anakin beat Cin Dralling while choking another jedi with one hand.

Which movie are you talking about? Is this cartoons?

quanchi112
Anakin beat Cin Dralling while choking another jedi with one hand. Movies only, fanboy.

playa1258
Revenge of the Sith

quanchi112
Revenge of the Sith Clip ?

playa1258
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCdbP2Puss

Only clip I can find and its quick. Its a shame that the whole jedi temple attack was skipped over.

quanchi112
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCdbP2Puss

Only clip I can find and its quick. Its a shame that the whole jedi temple attack was skipped over. From what I can tell he is physically choking her after being in close proximity. Not going to work on Khan at all. I'd like to see him physically attack Khan to see what would happens next.

juggerman
Obi wan beat Maul via lucky shot. Maul was beating up Qui gon and obiwan together... Anakin has never shown skill enough to take on two jedi at the same time.

Anakin beat a Sith Lord that was able to easily take on multiple Jedi, Dooku

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Anakin beat a Sith Lord that was able to easily take on multiple Jedi, Dooku Due to giving into the dark side. He also lost to him twice. Anakin was always saved. That's all he had going for him. A man with so much never realized potential. laughing out loud

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Due to giving into the dark side. He also lost to him twice. Anakin was always saved. That's all he had going for him. A man with so much never realized potential. laughing out loud

Still won. And Obi and Ani were stronger than Obi and Jin were against Maul

Lestov16
LOL Quan, please stop

Anakin wins here

Even if Anakin doesn't win here, then Selene wins here

There is no way Khan wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL Quan, please stop

Anakin wins here

Even if Anakin doesn't win here, then Selene wins here

There is no way Khan wins You haven't seen the movie. You saying he loses and being 100 percent ignorant doesn't bode well for you.

Khan crushes her as well.

quanchi112
Still won. And Obi and Ani were stronger than Obi and Jin were against Maul Yes, and still lost to Obi one on one.

Arguable. Maul never lost though in a fight. Anakin lost all the time. laughing out loud

Lestov16

Khan crushes her as well.

LOL

Robtard
RoTS Anakin

Top contenders: Maul and Selene

quanchi112
LOL So what impressed you about her gunning down unarmed Lycans running in a straight line at her ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
RoTS Anakin

Top contenders: Maul and Selene Based on ?

Robtard
Based on ?

On having seen all the Star Trek, Star Wars, Blade, Riddick and Underworld films; most if not all more than once.

You should try it before just picking your favorite and ranting, bandwagon-boi smile

quanchi112
On having seen all the Star Trek, Star Wars, Blade, Riddick and Underworld films; most if not all more than once.

You should try it before just picking your favorite and ranting, bandwagon-boi smile I've seen them all. Really enjoyed the Underworld films as well. Loved Viktor. Selene was routinely lucky and shot up Lycans with guns. How impressive do you think that is.

Give specific examples as to support your opinion. Debating isn't saying you've never seen the movie and hurling insults. Relax.

Robtard
I've seen them all. Really enjoyed the Underworld films as well. Loved Viktor. Selene was routinely lucky and shot up Lycans with guns. How impressive do you think that is.

Give specific examples as to support your opinion. Debating isn't saying you've never seen the movie and hurling insults. Relax.

Calm down; no one cares.

In other words, you want me to get into another Anakin Vs Khan match cos everyone slapped you in the other one and need more attention, bandwagon-boi. Sorry, but best of luck in getting someone to entertain you again.

quanchi112
Calm down; no one cares.

In other words, you want me to get into another Anakin Vs Khan match cos everyone slapped you in the other one and need more attention, bandwagon-boi. Sorry, but best of luck in getting someone to entertain you again. I went into the Selene part since you already backed out of Anakin battlezone. What did Selene do whixh impressed you ?

juggerman
Yes, and still lost to Obi one on one.

Arguable. Maul never lost though in a fight. Anakin lost all the time. laughing out loud

Due to him being so conflicted.

He didn't lose to Obi Wan? Anakin beat a more powerful Sith than Maul

Lestov16
I went into the Selene part since you already backed out of Anakin battlezone. What did Selene do whixh impressed you ?

She shoulder-checked a phucking van, sending it flying. What has Khan done to impress you? Beating up some Klingons ain't gonna cut it, sorry, and I'm sure anyone who has seen ST: ID would agree with me wholeheartedly, am I right, people?

quanchi112
Due to him being so conflicted.

He didn't lose to Obi Wan? Anakin beat a more powerful Sith than Maul No, his hate made him strong. Obi beat him. laughing out loud

Anakin lost to Dooku. Had a rematch and won so 1-1. Maul never lost saber to saber unlike Anakin the biggest loser of the entire series.

quanchi112
She shoulder-checked a phucking van, sending it flying. What has Khan done to impress you? Beating up some Klingons ain't gonna cut it, sorry, and I'm sure anyone who has seen ST: ID would agree with me wholeheartedly, am I right, people? Lol. Is that it ? Khan destroyed Klingon ships yet you are ecstatic about a van. Khan has better weaponry, smarter, better combat showings than shooting down weapon less Lycans. laughing

Lestov16
LOL, WTF is that supposed to mean? Khan destroyed Klingon ships? With his bare hands? Having better weaponry is useless if your opponent has faster reflexes, which Selene does, being smarter does means jack shit in a non-prep fight, and you have never seen the Underworld saga if A) You think shooting Lycans is Selene's only feat, and B) You think weaponless Lycans are not a threat. What are these combat showings? Beating up some punk Klingons and taking hits from Chris Pinecone don't cut it.

quanchi112
LOL, WTF is that supposed to mean? Khan destroyed Klingon ships? With his bare hands? Having better weaponry is useless if your opponent has faster reflexes, which Selene does, being smarter does means jack shit in a non-prep fight, and you have never seen the Underworld saga if A) You think shooting Lycans is Selene's only feat, and B) You think weaponless Lycans are not a threat. What are these combat showings? Beating up some punk Klingons and taking hits from Chris Pinecone don't cut it. These characters are all stranded on a barren island. Each character has their basic tech/weapons they have used in the films save massive bombs, air craft, etc. Each character has to be the last one standing to win the battle.

None of her feats are even comparable to him slaughtering the Klingons on their home world.

I'm saying that is what se is generally known for. She couldn't save her bf from Being shot from Kraven the resident pansy. She stood there and foolishly believed Viktor was a great and kind man to her. M. Corvinus also easily owned her and toyed with her. The Giant Lycan from the last one also wrecked her and she needed a bomb.

Khan easily kills her. You didn't see the move but continue to say nuh uh.

juggerman
No, his hate made him strong. Obi beat him. laughing out loud

Anakin lost to Dooku. Had a rematch and won so 1-1. Maul never lost saber to saber unlike Anakin the biggest loser of the entire series.

So he wasn't conflicted?

Maul had a saber, Obi had a saber....

Anakin became stronger than Dooku

quanchi112
So he wasn't conflicted?

Maul had a saber, Obi had a saber....

Anakin became stronger than Dooku He was trying to kill him. He had no problem slaughtering the entire Jedi temple.

Obi was hanging for dear life after being disarmed.

Anakin used his hatred to beat him. Doesn't make his previous loss magically disappear.

juggerman
He was trying to kill him. He had no problem slaughtering the entire Jedi temple.

Obi was hanging for dear life after being disarmed.

Anakin used his hatred to beat him. Doesn't make his previous loss magically disappear.

Entire Jedi temple didn't raise him, train him and was like a brother to him.

With his saber

Never said it did. He still became stronger

Lestov16
So Khan only gets a phaser. Selene outmaneuvers him and either lights him up with a MP5K or rips his face off.

I doubt that. Matter of fact her shoulder-checking a van I'm pretty sure outdoes any Khan physical feat. How strong were these Klingons?

Blobbity bloo blah. Is Khan equal to any of those opponents? Phuck no? Thus irrelevant. Also, if your argument is that he has a phaser, that's credibility of the phaser, not Sherlock.

Even Sadako, the biggest McClane wanker ever, doesn't wank as much as you're wanking Khan right now. She slaughters him without a second thought. I don't need to see the movie.

Captain America>>Khan
Selene>>Captain America
Selene>>>>Khan

Even not doing that and actually comparing feats, it obvious he has no chance and you're wanking him. Again show me these Klingon strength feats that show they have the strength and durability of a van. Otherwise, halt the Khan Crusade.

quanchi112
Entire Jedi temple didn't raise him, train him and was like a brother to him.

With his saber

Never said it did. He still became stronger He starts the fight and wants to kill him. When does he stop attacking due to being conflicted ?

Got the other one he was already disarmed.

Due to hatred. That's why he won despite Obi being defeated by Darth Maul using his own hatred after seeing qui defeated.

Zack Fair
Anakin.

Scratch that. Vulcan nerve pinch for the win.

juggerman
He starts the fight and wants to kill him. When does he stop attacking due to being conflicted ?

Got the other one he was already disarmed.

Due to hatred. That's why he won despite Obi being defeated by Darth Maul using his own hatred after seeing qui defeated.

Never said he did. Nice strawman tho

Oh wait I forgot... did he win with a saber in his hand?

Stronger.

quanchi112
So Khan only gets a phaser. Selene outmaneuvers him and either lights him up with a MP5K or rips his face off.

I doubt that. Matter of fact her shoulder-checking a van I'm pretty sure outdoes any Khan physical feat. How strong were these Klingons?

Blobbity bloo blah. Is Khan equal to any of those opponents? Phuck no? Thus irrelevant. Also, if your argument is that he has a phaser, that's credibility of the phaser, not Sherlock.

Even Sadako, the biggest McClane wanker ever, doesn't wank as much as you're wanking Khan right now. She slaughters him without a second thought. I don't need to see the movie.

Captain America>>Khan
Selene>>Captain America
Selene>>>>Khan

Even not doing that and actually comparing feats, it obvious he has no chance and you're wanking him. Again show me these Klingon strength feats that show they have the strength and durability of a van. Otherwise, halt the Khan Crusade. Khan has a phaser and a big gun which takes out Klingon warships.

He is superior to her in terms of reflexes and tech. Can jump 30 meters. Regenerates and can bring people back to life just by using his blood.

You haven't seen the film so you can't even say. Saddie won't even login anymore. He's scared.

quanchi112
Never said he did. Nice strawman tho

Oh wait I forgot... did he win with a saber in his hand?

Stronger. He has given himself over completely to the dark side. George Lucas states this in the commentary. Anakin wants to kill and will but cannot do so.

After he grabbed another one, yes. Maul taunted him and caught him off guard while he was doing so. Maul beat him already just doesn't kill him.

Due to hatred. Was conflicted about killing Dooku but he does so. This is prior to him becoming Darth Vader.

KingD19
30 meters? Khan can jump 100 feet at a time?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
30 meters? Khan can jump 100 feet at a time? Jumps 30 meters off the Dreadnaught and survives easily.

quanchi112
King, have you not seen the movie ? Why do I get this feeling ?

juggerman
He has given himself over completely to the dark side. George Lucas states this in the commentary. Anakin wants to kill and will but cannot do so.

After he grabbed another one, yes. Maul taunted him and caught him off guard while he was doing so. Maul beat him already just doesn't kill him.

Due to hatred. Was conflicted about killing Dooku but he does so. This is prior to him becoming Darth Vader.

Due to his confliction. He was trying to convince Obi that he made the right choice. "From my viewpoint the Jedi are evil!" and whatnot

So Maul besting a guy when he is still in training is better than Vader stalemating the same guy as a master? Oh and Vader did stalemate him up until Vader decided to be stupid and try to jump to the moon

He was not conflicted about beating Dooku tho. He knew beating Obi would result in Obi's death tho

Robtard

Captain America>>Khan
Selene>>Captain America
Selene>>>>Khan

Even not doing that and actually comparing feats, it obvious he has no chance and you're wanking him. Again show me these Klingon strength feats that show they have the strength and durability of a van. Otherwise, halt the Khan Crusade.

All he can do is wank Khan and downplay whomever is pitted against him. You know this by now.

Selene has actual super-speed feats, Khan doesn't. Selene is also far stronger and ridiculously far more durable.

KingD19
Nope. Haven't seen it yet. But I know what happens. Just haven't seen individual feats. But him jumping 30 meters is not as impressive as Vampire Selene dropping from the top of a hundreds of stories tall skyscraper and walking off as soon as she lands.

And this was before she got her upgrade to Vampire-Immortal and became strong enough to overpower the 1st Vampire who at that point was an Immortal-Vampire/Lycan Hybrid.

Also, Selene does have a number of speed feats that put her above Khan's ability to react to.

playa1258
When MOS comes out, Khan will probably pick Khan as the victor over Superman.

KingD19
And lol at Quan keep pointing out how Anakin lost to Obi-Wan. But ignores the fact that Obi-Wan at the time was the undisputed Master of Form 3: Soresu, the most defensive lightsaber form of the 7. And one that boasted an unbreakable defense if properly utilized. And Anakin was at an incredible disadvantage during his leap.

playa1258
And despite Obi-wan being that damn good, he only won because Anakin was blinded by his rage which lead him to doing a idiot move.

juggerman
Whoa you guys are clearly forgetting that Darth Maul had absolutely no trouble whatsoever beating Obi Wan.... years earlier.....when he was still a padawan......

Uh what was I talking about? Oh yeah based on this evidence Maul is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anakin cuz Obi Wan could not have improved at all over those years..... and such....

KingD19
You're totally right man. No way at all Obi-Wan improved so much he became a Jedi Knight, then a Jedi Master. Well I mean, he got promoted, but there was no way his skills improved in any meaningful way.

Lestov16
When MOS comes out, Khan will probably pick Khan as the victor over Superman.

I am so tempted to make a Khan vs Aldritch Killian thread, but I am not that much of a troll.

juggerman
You're totally right man. No way at all Obi-Wan improved so much he became a Jedi Knight, then a Jedi Master. Well I mean, he got promoted, but there was no way his skills improved in any meaningful way.

stick out tongue

juggerman
I am so tempted to make a Khan vs Aldritch Killian thread, but I am not that much of a troll.

Good thing too. Killian has no chance whatsoever!

Lestov16
A phaser would do him in, but Killian has excellent reflexes.

playa1258
Quanchi Khan is approaching CBR Silver Surfer levels of wank.

quanchi112
Due to his confliction. He was trying to convince Obi that he made the right choice. "From my viewpoint the Jedi are evil!" and whatnot

So Maul besting a guy when he is still in training is better than Vader stalemating the same guy as a master? Oh and Vader did stalemate him up until Vader decided to be stupid and try to jump to the moon

He was not conflicted about beating Dooku tho. He knew beating Obi would result in Obi's death tho He was arguing but was going to kill him. He felt he betrayed him and Wasnt going to spare him.

Vader didn't stalemate he lost. Lol at being burned and almost killed as stalemating. The fight Wasnt over and he was so,stupid that he didn't even listen to his former friend try to talk him out of doing it. What a colossal failure.

He was conflicted about killing him. He did. Maul mauls him.

quanchi112
All he can do is wank Khan and downplay whomever is pitted against him. You know this by now.

Selene has actual super-speed feats, Khan doesn't. Selene is also far stronger and ridiculously far more durable. So you think she can survive the gun blast which can down Klingon war ships ? Lol.

quanchi112
Quanchi Khan is approaching CBR Silver Surfer levels of wank. What have I misrepresented ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Anakin.

Scratch that. Vulcan nerve pinch for the win. Khan resisted the nerve pinch twice in battle. K-H-A-N!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Nope. Haven't seen it yet. But I know what happens. Just haven't seen individual feats. But him jumping 30 meters is not as impressive as Vampire Selene dropping from the top of a hundreds of stories tall skyscraper and walking off as soon as she lands.

And this was before she got her upgrade to Vampire-Immortal and became strong enough to overpower the 1st Vampire who at that point was an Immortal-Vampire/Lycan Hybrid.

Also, Selene does have a number of speed feats that put her above Khan's ability to react to. If you haven't seen it you simply don't know. I love people self admittedly 100 percent ignorant yet argue anyways. Lol at your opinion from here.

quanchi112
And despite Obi-wan being that damn good, he only won because Anakin was blinded by his rage which lead him to doing a idiot move. Using your hatred and anger is pivotal to the Sith way. Somehow it's an excuse because Anakin is an emotional woman though. Lol at the excuses. He was mad so this fight doesn't count.

quanchi112
Whoa you guys are clearly forgetting that Darth Maul had absolutely no trouble whatsoever beating Obi Wan.... years earlier.....when he was still a padawan......

Uh what was I talking about? Oh yeah based on this evidence Maul is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anakin cuz Obi Wan could not have improved at all over those years..... and such.... Maul beat Obi and qui gon. That's two Jedi whereas Anakin lost to Dooku, Obi, and Luke.

He was mad so those fights don't count welllllll unless he wins then they totally count.

KingD19
I don't know that falling 30(100 feet) meters isn't anywhere near as impressive as falling hundreds of feet and walking away with a spring in your step?

I don't know that Selene has speed feats that(since no one has spoken on any of Khan's) blow him out of the water? Like speedblitzing the cop's in the woods as well as taking a point blank shotgun blast to the gut(before her upgrade), and nearly teleporting down a hallway, killing a bunch of guys before they could move.

I don't know Selene literally shoulder charged a van and sent it airborne and rolling away? I don't know that Khan can't dodge bullets?

Lol at your pure, unadulterated, and poorly hidden bias and wankery.

xKG07305CBs

shifty

quanchi112
I don't know that falling 30(100 feet) meters isn't anywhere near as impressive as falling hundreds of feet and walking away with a spring in your step?

I don't know that Selene has speed feats that(since no one has spoken on any of Khan's) blow him out of the water? Like speedblitzing the cop's in the woods as well as taking a point blank shotgun blast to the gut(before her upgrade), and nearly teleporting down a hallway, killing a bunch of guys before they could move.

I don't know Selene literally shoulder charged a van and sent it airborne and rolling away? I don't know that Khan can't dodge bullets?

Lol at your pure, unadulterated, and poorly hidden bias and wankery.

xKG07305CBs

shifty Gunfire was taking out Klingon warships. Do you feel that wouldn't hurt her ? Why couldn't she save her man from Kraven ? Why did the Giant Lycan tag her ad multiple times despite not being as fast as blaster fire. Seriously, her feats are mainly impressive against humans and unarmed opponents. But once again you didn't see the movie ala ignorance.

KingD19
And yeah, Maul beat Obi-Wan so bad he got himself chopped in half.

As for Anakin losing to Obi-Wan, he gave in to his rage and made a huge judgement of error.

Losing to Dooku, he was a Jedi Master before turning Sith Lord who was holding his own against Yoda.

And Vader held back against Luke an incredible amount, and even doing so still cut his hand off. Luke only beat him by filling him with love and emotion for his father. Something Lucas explained himself, making it movie canon.

quanchi112
And yeah, Maul beat Obi-Wan so bad he got himself chopped in half.

As for Anakin losing to Obi-Wan, he gave in to his rage and made a huge judgement of error.

Losing to Dooku, he was a Jedi Master before turning Sith Lord who was holding his own against Yoda.

And Vader held back against Luke an incredible amount, and even doing so still cut his hand off. Luke only beat him by filling him with love and emotion for his father. Something Lucas explained himself, making it movie canon. Yes, as he wasn't ready and was taunting him after besting him.

Obi told him not to jump. Anakin is a fool and got cut in half. He then screamed I hate you like a child.

Dooku booked against Yoda. He knew he wouldn't win.

Luke stomped his weak father but spared him. Guy was a wreck both mentally and physically; literally.

KingD19
Gunfire was taking out Klingon warships. Do you feel that wouldn't hurt her ? Why couldn't she save her man from Kraven ? Why did the Giant Lycan tag her ad multiple times despite not being as fast as blaster fire. Seriously, her feats are mainly impressive against humans and unarmed opponents. But once again you didn't see the movie ala ignorance.

They probably would, but she doesn't have to be faster than the phaser rounds. She has to be able to move faster than he can aim, and she easily can.

She couldn't beat Kraven because Vampire strength(overall, strength/speed/etc..) is based on age. Kraven was 800 and Selene was around 620. He was nearly 200 years older than her, so he was much stronger. But Immortal Selene would have destroyed him in moments, like she did against Markus, who was the strongest vampire in history, and a stronger hybrid than Michael due to his immortal blood, plus him being the first born vampire and having the blood of an elder lycan.

And Quint even being able to tag her was PIS, simply because he was the main bad guy. I could ask why is Khan was so awesome, how was Kirk able to land a hit?

quanchi112
They probably would, but she doesn't have to be faster than the phaser rounds. She has to be able to move faster than he can aim, and she easily can.

She couldn't beat Kraven because Vampire strength(overall, strength/speed/etc..) is based on age. Kraven was 800 and Selene was around 620. He was nearly 200 years older than her, so he was much stronger. But Immortal Selene would have destroyed him in moments, like she did against Markus, who was the strongest vampire in history, and a stronger hybrid than Michael due to his immortal blood, plus him being the first born vampire and having the blood of an elder lycan.

And Quint even being able to tag her was PIS, simply because he was the main bad guy. I could ask why is Khan was so awesome, how was Kirk able to land a hit? If you see him you see he can easily hit her since he's eliminated a small band of war like people with ease. She has been hit by far slower attacks minus a gun. I didn't say beat him I said react. She stood there. Markus was defeated due to being near the chopper and her luckily surviving earlier.

See you ignore when she is tagged on top of not seeing the film cements your bias.

Zack Fair
One thing is certain.

Obi-Wan owned the shit out of tard Vader.

Robtard
So you think she can survive the gun blast which can down Klingon war ships ? Lol.

Did I say anything of the sort? Nope.

You always use strawman arguments whenever you can't counter the ones people actually make, why you're a fail-clown.

PS, those weren't war ships, they were small planetary patrol ships. You never pay attention, despite claiming to have seen Into Darkness twice.

FrothByte

Uh what was I talking about? Oh yeah based on this evidence Maul is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anakin cuz Obi Wan could not have improved at all over those years..... and such....

It's not about who Obiwan beat or whether he got good or not, just that Darth Maul effectively fought two jedi's (ok jedi and a padawan) and actually got the advantage over them till Obi wan's lucky shot. Anakin IIRC never took on two jedi's (or a Jedi and a padawan) at the same time. He did defeat Dooku (who was manhandling him and Obiwan) but beating an opponent who can fight two jedi's is not quite the same as fighting two jedi's yourself.

In any case, Anakin might be a better fighter than Maul, but the reason I vote Maul here is because pre-suit Anakin is too reckless and is a complete emotional wreck. He'd probably charge straight on against the other opponents here without knowing a thing about him. If they are stranded on an island then strategy will be just as important in the fight as skill, and Anakin will be blindly just fighting everyone.

Granted, Maul isn't exactly shown as a strategist but at least he's not delusional of his own invincibility. Khan actually has an advantage in the sense that he's supposed to be a great military strategist.

KingD19
Anakin didn't start breaking down emotionally until he got Windu killed. Then and on Mustafar against Obi-Wan were the only times he actually appeared unstable.

juggerman
He was arguing but was going to kill him. He felt he betrayed him and Wasnt going to spare him.

Vader didn't stalemate he lost. Lol at being burned and almost killed as stalemating. The fight Wasnt over and he was so,stupid that he didn't even listen to his former friend try to talk him out of doing it. What a colossal failure.

He was conflicted about killing him. He did. Maul mauls him.

Hence the confliction

The entire fight was a stalemate until the end. I never said it ended in a stalemate. Nice try tho

He beat him without killing him. He was only conflicted after Dooku was already soundly beaten

Maul beat Obi and qui gon. That's two Jedi whereas Anakin lost to Dooku, Obi, and Luke.

He was mad so those fights don't count welllllll unless he wins then they totally count.

Maul beat a Master and a Padawan while Dooku dueled two masters and made it look easy until Anakin got mad. He also held his own against a master far greater than Gin and Obi. Dooku would have shat on Maul and Ani shat on Dooku.

I never said they didn't. He lost when he was less experienced and won when he became better. Simple

quanchi112
Anakin didn't start breaking down emotionally until he got Windu killed. Then and on Mustafar against Obi-Wan were the only times he actually appeared unstable. Wrong. He broke emotionally when his mother died. Started ranting about being all powerful and even blamed Obi. Anakin was always a child pouting and one of the most obvious mental weaknesses I can recall seeing in a major villain.

quanchi112
Did I say anything of the sort? Nope.

You always use strawman arguments whenever you can't counter the ones people actually make, why you're a fail-clown.

PS, those weren't war ships, they were small planetary patrol ships. You never pay attention, despite claiming to have seen Into Darkness twice. Its a war people so calm down over an adjective before the word ship. Not war ships--Robtards serious points. Lol.

So you admit the blast will kill her but still rant about me downplaying her. Khan kills her and easily.

quanchi112
Hence the confliction

The entire fight was a stalemate until the end. I never said it ended in a stalemate. Nice try tho

He beat him without killing him. He was only conflicted after Dooku was already soundly beaten

Maul beat a Master and a Padawan while Dooku dueled two masters and made it look easy until Anakin got mad. He also held his own against a master far greater than Gin and Obi. Dooku would have shat on Maul and Ani shat on Dooku.

I never said they didn't. He lost when he was less experienced and won when he became better. Simple No, he was trying to kill him and failed because he's an emo crybaby.

Obi won. Bottom line. Obi left as Anakin was screaming, I hate you like an angry child.

He was conflicted about using his hatred and easily gave into Dookus goading. Anakin is so mentally weak it's unreal.

Anakin beat Dooku. Who cares ? Dooku already beat him twice. Anakin used his rage and took out the guy. No, maul would beat Dooku. He was a warrior and a superior fighter.

He lost to Obi at the height of his power. laughing

Make excuses its your go to.

juggerman
No, he was trying to kill him and failed because he's an emo crybaby.

Obi won. Bottom line. Obi left as Anakin was screaming, I hate you like an angry child.

He was conflicted about using his hatred and easily gave into Dookus goading. Anakin is so mentally weak it's unreal.

Anakin beat Dooku. Who cares ? Dooku already beat him twice. Anakin used his rage and took out the guy. No, maul would beat Dooku. He was a warrior and a superior fighter.

He lost to Obi at the height of his power. laughing

Make excuses its your go to.

Anakin was conflicted

He did. But it was deadlocked until Anakin jumped. Actually i believe the script states Anakin was wearing Obi down but i'm not 100%

He didn't use his hatred on Dooku.

You care apparently. Dooku beat him once. Maul would get destroyed by Dooku

Due to terrain.

Project much?

quanchi112
Anakin was conflicted

He did. But it was deadlocked until Anakin jumped. Actually i believe the script states Anakin was wearing Obi down but i'm not 100%

He didn't use his hatred on Dooku.

You care apparently. Dooku beat him once. Maul would get destroyed by Dooku

Due to terrain.

Project much? Prove it. He tried to kill Obi. Obi was conflicted but still owned the shit out of Anakin.

Obi won. Anakin jumped despite his opponent pleading with him not to. That's how brilliant Anakin is in battle.

Yes, he did. That's why he won. He channeled his anger.

Dooku kod him. 1 win. Gets back up and Obi tosses him a saber and loses an arm. 2 wins.

The terrain changed and Obi took the higher ground. Anakin lost and cried.

laughing out loud

juggerman
Prove it. He tried to kill Obi. Obi was conflicted but still owned the shit out of Anakin.

Obi won. Anakin jumped despite his opponent pleading with him not to. That's how brilliant Anakin is in battle.

Yes, he did. That's why he won. He channeled his anger.

Dooku kod him. 1 win. Gets back up and Obi tosses him a saber and loses an arm. 2 wins.

The terrain changed and Obi took the higher ground. Anakin lost and cried.

laughing out loud

Obi was far less conflicted. As i recall Obi didn't just assist with wiping the Jedi out and almost killing his wife and kids. But maybe there's a director's cut where he did. Look into that for me laughing out loud

Never said Ani was the wised guy. Still far more skilled and deadly then you give him credit for

Nope.

One fight= one win.

Terrain is what netted Obi the "dub"

quanchi112
Obi was far less conflicted. As i recall Obi didn't just assist with wiping the Jedi out and almost killing his wife and kids. But maybe there's a director's cut where he did. Look into that for me laughing out loud

Never said Ani was the wised guy. Still far more skilled and deadly then you give him credit for

Nope.

One fight= one win.

Terrain is what netted Obi the "dub" See. His opponent was far more conflicted but here you go crying again. Obi loved him whereas Anakin hated him. They tell each other. Obi still bested him despite being conflicted.

Nope. He lost over and over again. He was routinely saved. He was always a crybaby.

Yes.

They fought twice. Kod is a win. Got back up and still lost. Two losses.

Obi used the terrain showing awareness against the emo I hate you guy. Khan mercs this emotional wreck.

juggerman
See. His opponent was far more conflicted but here you go crying again. Obi loved him whereas Anakin hated him. They tell each other. Obi still bested him despite being conflicted.

Nope. He lost over and over again. He was routinely saved. He was always a crybaby.

Yes.

They fought twice. Kod is a win. Got back up and still lost. Two losses.

Obi used the terrain showing awareness against the emo I hate you guy. Khan mercs this emotional wreck.

Obi was nowhere near as conflicted

Yup. Far more

Nope

One fight. A person can be knocked out, get up and continue as Anakin did

Khan could not do what Obi did

quanchi112
Obi was nowhere near as conflicted

Yup. Far more

Nope

One fight. A person can be knocked out, get up and continue as Anakin did

Khan could not do what Obi did That isn't a counter. Someone saying I loved you is more conflicted than someone screaming I hate you. What planet are you from ?

Nope.

Yes.

A ko is a loss and then a new fight begins. Dooku sonned him tide,

Khan slaughters Jango. Not even close. laughing out loud

Obi was easily abducted by droids as well. laughing out loud

juggerman
That isn't a counter. Someone saying I loved you is more conflicted than someone screaming I hate you. What planet are you from ?

Nope.

Yes.

A ko is a loss and then a new fight begins. Dooku sonned him tide,

Khan slaughters Jango. Not even close. laughing out loud

Obi was easily abducted by droids as well. laughing out loud

Obi didn't just discard everything he's ever known. Do you really need it spelled out for you?

Yep

Nah

Not at all. One encounter. Spanned from when they caught up to him until Dooku fled

Nothing to do with this at all

You mean when they allowed themselves to be taken?

quanchi112
Obi didn't just discard everything he's ever known. Do you really need it spelled out for you?

Yep

Nah

Not at all. One encounter. Spanned from when they caught up to him until Dooku fled

Nothing to do with this at all

You mean when they allowed themselves to be taken? Exactly. Vader embraced the dark side whereas Obi still cared for Anakin. Lol.

Nope.

Yep.

Two fights. Ko is a loss. Was defeated twice.

Concession accepted.

Obi didn't allow himself he was taken in the middle of a distress signal.

juggerman
Exactly. Vader embraced the dark side whereas Obi still cared for Anakin. Lol.

Nope.

Yep.

Two fights. Ko is a loss. Was defeated twice.

Concession accepted.

Obi didn't allow himself he was taken in the middle of a distress signal.

He still cared very much. "Don't make me kill you!" a plea to his friend whom he still clearly loved. Watch the film sometime.

Yup.

Nope.

KO'd, got back up, fight resumed.

Surprising that you of all people would see one when one was not present.

Oh then. Weren't there more than just droids?

quanchi112
He still cared very much. "Don't make me kill you!" a plea to his friend whom he still clearly loved. Watch the film sometime.

Yup.

Nope.

KO'd, got back up, fight resumed.

Surprising that you of all people would see one when one was not present.

Oh then. Weren't there more than just droids? I have seen it. Did you miss the part where Obi said don't try it pleading with him to not be a moron and jump. Stupid Anakin.
Nope.
Yep.

Kod is a loss. In versus matchups are kos wins ?

You conceded.

We just know he was taken and overwhelmed. Khan destroyed Klingons on their home worlds and is twice the strategist as either Obi or Anakin whose great plans involved hey let's jump over here and kill some droids.

Anakin and Obi were also taken by stasis fields and captured yet again. Happens a lot.

juggerman
I have seen it. Did you miss the part where Obi said don't try it pleading with him to not be a moron and jump. Stupid Anakin.
Nope.
Yep.

Kod is a loss. In versus matchups are kos wins ?

You conceded.

We just know he was taken and overwhelmed. Khan destroyed Klingons on their home worlds and is twice the strategist as either Obi or Anakin whose great plans involved hey let's jump over here and kill some droids.

Anakin and Obi were also taken by stasis fields and captured yet again. Happens a lot.

So you concede Anakin was conflicted? Good.

Yup

Nah

Here they are. Movies play by different rules

Negative. I pointed out you were talking about irrevelent things.

It happened off screen so anything could have went down. We aren't talking about Khan right now.

They allowed themselves to be taken. As you see a few minutes later they are more than capable of getting free whenever they choose.

Newjak
Going with Anakin in this thread. The force is a powerful ally, and a lightsaber is a b*tch to deal with.

quanchi112
So you concede Anakin was conflicted? Good.

Yup

Nah

Here they are. Movies play by different rules

Negative. I pointed out you were talking about irrevelent things.

It happened off screen so anything could have went down. We aren't talking about Khan right now.

They allowed themselves to be taken. As you see a few minutes later they are more than capable of getting free whenever they choose. No. Obi was more so. Obi said he will do as he must. He begged Anakin not to try it. laughing out loud

Nope.
Yep.

Prove it.

Wrong.

We see him imprisoned with Anakin in a stasis field. All on screen.

No, they didn't. Needed help to break free and wanted R2 to save them. All on film. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
Going with Anakin in this thread. The force is a powerful ally, and a lightsaber is a b*tch to deal with. Shot and killed.

Silent Master
Someone hasn't seen the Star Wars animated movie, Anakin wins.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Silent Master
Someone hasn't seen the Star Wars animated movie, Anakin wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Someone hasn't seen the Star Wars animated movie, Anakin wins. Someone hasn't seen Revenge of the Sith.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
All movie feats count. Vader goes down.

juggerman
No. Obi was more so. Obi said he will do as he must. He begged Anakin not to try it. laughing out loud

Nope.
Yep.

Prove it.

Wrong.

We see him imprisoned with Anakin in a stasis field. All on screen.

No, they didn't. Needed help to break free and wanted R2 to save them. All on film. laughing out loud

Nope. Anakin was more so. He was supposed to be a Sith and kill the Jedi freely yet tried to spare his friend. "Don't make me kill you." Obi was supposed to fight Sith and fight Sith he did

Yup
Nope

Proven in the rules. Read them once in a while.

Not in Episode 2 which is what we were discussing

They did. Not the field but the Droids that marched them away. They could have easily killed the droids yet chose to be taken. This is clearly the case since they escape very easily in the very next scene.

0mega Spawn
Wtf selene rapes all
she can ****ing super glide of whatever she did at the beginning of part 2

quanchi112
Nope. Anakin was more so. He was supposed to be a Sith and kill the Jedi freely yet tried to spare his friend. "Don't make me kill you." Obi was supposed to fight Sith and fight Sith he did

Yup
Nope

Proven in the rules. Read them once in a while.

Not in Episode 2 which is what we were discussing

They did. Not the field but the Droids that marched them away. They could have easily killed the droids yet chose to be taken. This is clearly the case since they escape very easily in the very next scene. Nuh uh. Sigh. Obi begged him not to jump as he didn't want to kill him. Dumb Vader. Canon.
Nope.
Yep.

What's proven ?

Later on which is worse,. laughing

No, they wanted R2 who later released them. Depended on R2. Khan rapes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Wtf selene rapes all
she can ****ing super glide of whatever she did at the beginning of part 2 Wrong.

juggerman
Nuh uh. Sigh. Obi begged him not to jump as he didn't want to kill him. Dumb Vader. Canon.
Nope.
Yep.

What's proven ?

Later on which is worse,. laughing

No, they wanted R2 who later released them. Depended on R2. Khan rapes.

Yup. Anakin was much more conflicted. "I'll kill all the Jedi and my own wife and children but you? Well just don't make me kill you too buddy"

yup

nope

Pay attention

Not really

Yet they escaped without him releasing them.

quanchi112
Yup. Anakin was much more conflicted. "I'll kill all the Jedi and my own wife and children but you? Well just don't make me kill you too buddy"

yup

nope

Pay attention

Not really

Yet they escaped without him releasing them. Obi-Wan Kenobi: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Anakin Skywalker: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your new Empire?
--------Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you.-------------/----------------
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy.
Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.---------/--------
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must.
Anakin Skywalker: You will try.
----------------/----------------

Anakin Skywalker: This is the end for you... my former master.

They escaped due to R 2. They didn't want to be captured. That's another lie.

Anakin was nuts and was fully committed to killing Obi. This is stating the obvious and you're trolling like you always are.

0mega Spawn
Wrong.
How is that wrong
she far faster and stronger than everyone on this list

0mega Spawn
And also more durable

marwash22
she gets pinned down and cut in half... like everyone else on the field who isn't a jedi.

quanchi112
How is that wrong
she far faster and stronger than everyone on this list No, she isn't. Khan rapes her.

0mega Spawn
Im not familiar with khan what can he do?

Not that it matters since selene can take bullets like its nothing, fly, and is strong enough to tackle vans full of people several feet

KingD19
She can run around in circles shooting Khan full of holes. Since she uses guns a loooot.

FrothByte
Just like to point out again... that the problem with Anakin is that he's too reckless. His standard form of attack is to blindly rush in to a fight. Powerful as he might be, I believe that gets him killed in this fight.

Kazenji
Almost got himself killed when he took on Dooku on Geonosis.

marwash22
none of these people (besides Maul) have lightsabers.

KingD19
Or the Force. And considering Dooku was not only one of the be duelists the Order had ever generated at the time(possibly one of the best ever), but his command of the Force was in the top tier of Force Users at the time as well. He, Yoda, Palpatine, and Windu were the best point blank period in their lifetimes.

So for Anakin to do as well as he did the first time is amazing. Anyone less skilled would have died.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22

So has Quanchi changed it now

because in the first post he said

marwash22
okay?

none of those people have lightsabers as part of their weaponry. All other weapons on the field are inferior and none of the other combatants have anything that can counter/defend against a lightsaber.

Kazenji
What Star Wars movies have you been watching?

pretty sure Anakin does.

marwash22
lol, i was responding to this:

Originally posted by Kazenji
Almost got himself killed when he took on Dooku on Geonosis.

making the point that no one has a lightsaber except Maul... Anakin almost getting killed is irrelevant because none of the other people (besides Maul) can duplicate what Dooku did.

quanchi112
Im not familiar with khan what can he do?

Not that it matters since selene can take bullets like its nothing, fly, and is strong enough to tackle vans full of people several feet Destroy an entire platoon of foes with ease who can fire back. Completely different than shooting Lycans down.

Khan is going to destroy her with a well placed shot.

quanchi112
She can run around in circles shooting Khan full of holes. Since she uses guns a loooot. Based on ?

quanchi112
Or the Force. And considering Dooku was not only one of the be duelists the Order had ever generated at the time(possibly one of the best ever), but his command of the Force was in the top tier of Force Users at the time as well. He, Yoda, Palpatine, and Windu were the best point blank period in their lifetimes.

So for Anakin to do as well as he did the first time is amazing. Anyone less skilled would have died. Only reason he survived is due to Obi and Yoda. He was soundly defeated. Marlo's soundly defeated by Obi in rots.

0mega Spawn
Destroy an entire platoon of foes with ease who can fire back. Completely different than shooting Lycans down.

Khan is going to destroy her with a well placed shot.

Silly quan you clearly haven't seen underworld awakening
she displayed super speed, insane durability, & ridiculous strength...

I don't know about khan but if that's the only feat you have for him "killing platoons" which is something selene has done. Then she smears him across the pavement

juggerman
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Anakin Skywalker: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your new Empire?
--------Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you.-------------/----------------
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy.
Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.---------/--------
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must.
Anakin Skywalker: You will try.
----------------/----------------

Anakin Skywalker: This is the end for you... my former master.

They escaped due to R 2. They didn't want to be captured. That's another lie.

Anakin was nuts and was fully committed to killing Obi. This is stating the obvious and you're trolling like you always are.

You're point?

I never said they wanted to be captured. I said they wanted to be brought to Grievous. They easily escaped which they could have done before being brought to the General.

Right cuz "Don't make me kill you" proves he wanted nothing more than to kill Obi right? And your little post proves you're either trolling or you're an idiot.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must."

Obi realized that he had could not talk to Anakin and set forth about killing him. You're own stupid post proves this. But please i know being so utterly wrong has never stopped you before so please continue saying stupid things laughing out loud

quanchi112
Silly quan you clearly haven't seen underworld awakening
she displayed super speed, insane durability, & ridiculous strength...

I don't know about khan but if that's the only feat you have for him "killing platoons" which is something selene has done. Then she smears him across the pavement That isn't the only feat. The bulk of her feats is killing unarmed Lycans. Khan easily took out a war like people which consisted of ships and armed Klingons.

Khans superior gun kills her in one shot.

quanchi112
You're point?

I never said they wanted to be captured. I said they wanted to be brought to Grievous. They easily escaped which they could have done before being brought to the General.

Right cuz "Don't make me kill you" proves he wanted nothing more than to kill Obi right? And your little post proves you're either trolling or you're an idiot.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must."

Obi realized that he had could not talk to Anakin and set forth about killing him. You're own stupid post proves this. But please i know being so utterly wrong has never stopped you before so please continue saying stupid things laughing out loud My point is he was captured. R2 was needed to free the two Jedi.

Yes, Obi defended himself. He knew Anakin was gone and was going to bring him in. No, Anakin attacked first and my post makes it clear Anakin was trying to kill him. He was lost. Even states Hes going to kill Obi. laughing out loud

You always stink of fanboyism and stupidity.

juggerman
My point is he was captured. R2 was needed to free the two Jedi.

Yes, Obi defended himself. He knew Anakin was gone and was going to bring him in. No, Anakin attacked first and my post makes it clear Anakin was trying to kill him. He was lost. Even states Hes going to kill Obi. laughing out loud

You always stink of fanboyism and stupidity.

He wasn't needed for the Jedi to escape the droids.

Obi pulled his lightsabre first and said "I will do what i must". Leave it to you to consider that a valid defense laughing out loud "oh i'm pulling my weapon on an unarmed man and basically telling him i'm about to kill in...... in self defense" laughing out loud

Cry more

FrothByte
Originally posted by marwash22

Jango Fett also didn't have a light saber or the force and yet he actually beat Obi wan in their first encounter.

Also, Khan's gun produces a pretty huge blast. Not sure that a lightsaber can block it. Not saying Anakin loses to Khan, just that he'd need to use other methods of defending himself rather than just trying to block hits with his saber.

Same can be said with Selena shooting him with machine gun fire. I'm not sure if Jedi's are fast enough to block all fire from machine guns... the laser blasters in Star wars seemed to move at a slower firing rate.

juggerman
Jango Fett also didn't have a light saber or the force and yet he actually beat Obi wan in their first encounter.

Also, Khan's gun produces a pretty huge blast. Not sure that a lightsaber can block it. Not saying Anakin loses to Khan, just that he'd need to use other methods of defending himself rather than just trying to block hits with his saber.

Same can be said with Selena shooting him with machine gun fire. I'm not sure if Jedi's are fast enough to block all fire from machine guns... the laser blasters in Star wars seemed to move at a slower firing rate.

If by "beat" you mean was able to run away with the help of his son and ship while Obi was not trying to kill him then maybe.

FrothByte
If by "beat" you mean was able to run away with the help of his son and ship while Obi was not trying to kill him then maybe.

By beat I mean that he got the advantage over Obi wan. Jango achieved his goal (to leave) and Obi wan failed to achieve his goal (stop Jango) and that's what I mean by win. Obi wan obviously got the worse end of that encounter. Not saying that Jango Fett is better than Obi wan, and I believe that if the fight was to the death that Kenobi would have won.

I pointed this out simply to show that a light saber isn't the be all end all weapon that others claim. A skilled gun user (or skilled weapons user) can give a jedi decent amounts of trouble, and in Anakin's case - a reckless move can put him a serious disadvantage against the battle hardened characters in this fight.

0mega Spawn
That isn't the only feat. The bulk of her feats is killing unarmed Lycans. Khan easily took out a war like people which consisted of ships and armed Klingons.

Khans superior gun kills her in one shot.
She can kill a hall full of people before a shot is taken

And for your info an unarmed lycan is still strong as fuk

quanchi112
She can kill a hall full of people before a shot is taken

And for your info an unarmed lycan is still strong as fuk The level of her opponents isn't relative to Klingons, warships, etc. sorry, Lycans are easy to pick off.

quanchi112
He wasn't needed for the Jedi to escape the droids.

Obi pulled his lightsabre first and said "I will do what i must". Leave it to you to consider that a valid defense laughing out loud "oh i'm pulling my weapon on an unarmed man and basically telling him i'm about to kill in...... in self defense" laughing out loud

Cry more He was needed to break free from Greivous.

Yes, he knew he was lost and going to attack him.

If you honestly think someone who was telling him he loved him is more conflicted than someone screaming I hate you after he practically begged him not to jump then you're dense or stubborn.

Obi was more conflicted as he was a Jedi not a Sith Lord. It's simple who the bad guys are and who the good guys are.

quanchi112
If by "beat" you mean was able to run away with the help of his son and ship while Obi was not trying to kill him then maybe. So running away here is a loss but in Harry's case it's a win. Hypocrisy at its finest.

juggerman
He was needed to break free from Greivous.

Yes, he knew he was lost and going to attack him.

If you honestly think someone who was telling him he loved him is more conflicted than someone screaming I hate you after he practically begged him not to jump then you're dense or stubborn.

Obi was more conflicted as he was a Jedi not a Sith Lord. It's simple who the bad guys are and who the good guys are.

Your point was they were easily captured, yet it's proven that they could have escaped well before Greivous.

And he was set to kill him. No confliction there

If someone cut off my arm and legs i'd hate them too. Anakin tried to avoid the fight all together even tho he set upon killing the Jedi. You're clearly trolling

He was not since he made it clear he will do what he must. He muct kill Sith. Anakin on the other hand tried to avoid a fight even tho he was supposed to kill Jedi. "Don't make me kill you" is your downfall. You cannot atp dance around it tho i know you can't help but try

quanchi112
Your point was they were easily captured, yet it's proven that they could have escaped well before Greivous.

And he was set to kill him. No confliction there

If someone cut off my arm and legs i'd hate them too. Anakin tried to avoid the fight all together even tho he set upon killing the Jedi. You're clearly trolling

He was not since he made it clear he will do what he must. He muct kill Sith. Anakin on the other hand tried to avoid a fight even tho he was supposed to kill Jedi. "Don't make me kill you" is your downfall. You cannot atp dance around it tho i know you can't help but try No, they were easily captured. They needed R2 to escape.

He was conflicted about it and wanted to change his mind. Still told him not to jump. If you're committed to brutally killing someone you would taunt them to jump not beg them not to.

No, he didn't. Anakin tried and failed in killing him. He was both an emo and a complete failure.

Movie quotes prove Obi loved and was more conflicted than Anakin who slaughtered younglings.

If you don't understand the context of their conversation with phrases such as if you're not with me you're against me then please don't leave your house. You are one of those fools who would be easily manipulated.

Anakin lost badly. Awful. Undeniable. laughing out loud

juggerman
No, they were easily captured. They needed R2 to escape.

He was conflicted about it and wanted to change his mind. Still told him not to jump. If you're committed to brutally killing someone you would taunt them to jump not beg them not to.

No, he didn't. Anakin tried and failed in killing him. He was both an emo and a complete failure.

Movie quotes prove Obi loved and was more conflicted than Anakin who slaughtered younglings.

If you don't understand the context of their conversation with phrases such as if you're not with me you're against me then please don't leave your house. You are one of those fools who would be easily manipulated.

Anakin lost badly. Awful. Undeniable. laughing out loud

They didn't. They could have dispatched the droids before being brought to Greivous

Except Obi isn't the "brutally killing and taunting" type. Nice try tho. He set out to kill Ani and he clearly stated this.

He didn't what? Technically Obi tried and failed killing Ani

Quotes prove Anakin tried to get Obi to back off while Obi set about trying to kill Ani

You clearly get lost easily. Here i'll help you. Anakin: "don't make me kill you" shows he wanted Obi to back down to avoid a fight. Obi: "I will do what i must"(Pulls lightsaber) shows Obi wanted the fight and was not trying to avoid it. Better now?

Aw that's cute. You try to net an empty win since that's all you can do. No one denied Anakin lost. One day maybe you'll see what a real win is like laughing out loud

juggerman
By beat I mean that he got the advantage over Obi wan. Jango achieved his goal (to leave) and Obi wan failed to achieve his goal (stop Jango) and that's what I mean by win. Obi wan obviously got the worse end of that encounter. Not saying that Jango Fett is better than Obi wan, and I believe that if the fight was to the death that Kenobi would have won.

I pointed this out simply to show that a light saber isn't the be all end all weapon that others claim. A skilled gun user (or skilled weapons user) can give a jedi decent amounts of trouble, and in Anakin's case - a reckless move can put him a serious disadvantage against the battle hardened characters in this fight.

He also had help. It would be better stated that Jango and Boba beat Obi. ANd had Obi been trying to kill Jango i believe it would have been a much different fight like Jango vs Mace.

quanchi112
They didn't. They could have dispatched the droids before being brought to Greivous

Except Obi isn't the "brutally killing and taunting" type. Nice try tho. He set out to kill Ani and he clearly stated this.

He didn't what? Technically Obi tried and failed killing Ani

Quotes prove Anakin tried to get Obi to back off while Obi set about trying to kill Ani

You clearly get lost easily. Here i'll help you. Anakin: "don't make me kill you" shows he wanted Obi to back down to avoid a fight. Obi: "I will do what i must"(Pulls lightsaber) shows Obi wanted the fight and was not trying to avoid it. Better now?

Aw that's cute. You try to net an empty win since that's all you can do. No one denied Anakin lost. One day maybe you'll see what a real win is like laughing out loud Prove it. We later see R2 was needed to aid in their escape.

Vader attacked him. Vader announced he was going to kill him. Obi begged him not to but beat his weak as anyways. It must irk Vader fanboys incessantly that he's a crybaby failure.

Obi left which proves his confliction. Anakin laid there like a defeated crybaby. Not any different than when he lost to Dooku either.

Already provided the quote. Obi will do what he must and defend himself and kill Anakin he will since he didn't give him an option.

Vader lost in humiliating fashion.

laughing out loud

juggerman
Prove it. We later see R2 was needed to aid in their escape.

Vader attacked him. Vader announced he was going to kill him. Obi begged him not to but beat his weak as anyways. It must irk Vader fanboys incessantly that he's a crybaby failure.

Obi left which proves his confliction. Anakin laid there like a defeated crybaby. Not any different than when he lost to Dooku either.

Already provided the quote. Obi will do what he must and defend himself and kill Anakin he will since he didn't give him an option.

Vader lost in humiliating fashion.

laughing out loud

Watch the films since you've clearly never seen them before. The droids had them dead to rights in an elevator remember? Their backs were turned toward the guns yet they still cut down everybody easily.

"Don't make me kill you"- Vader
(Pulls lightsaber first)-Obiwan -Proves you wrong.

Obi left him for dead. He had no idea Vader could have survived. His mission was done in his mind.

Obi was sent to kill Anakin by Yoda. "Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin.". He knew going after Anakin would be a fight to the death and he eillingly when after him. He will do what he must and that was not self defense. He was going after the kill

Slow clap....

quanchi112
Watch the films since you've clearly never seen them before. The droids had them dead to rights in an elevator remember? Their backs were turned toward the guns yet they still cut down everybody easily.

"Don't make me kill you"- Vader
(Pulls lightsaber first)-Obiwan -Proves you wrong.

Obi left him for dead. He had no idea Vader could have survived. His mission was done in his mind.

Obi was sent to kill Anakin by Yoda. "Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin.". He knew going after Anakin would be a fight to the death and he eillingly when after him. He will do what he must and that was not self defense. He was going after the kill

Slow clap.... I am not even referring to that I am referring to when they were trapped in stasis, noob.

Vader attacks him. Obi defended himself. I mean watch the film. laughing

Yes, due to Anakins twisted mind. Anakin was a dope who actually believed the Jedi were evil. A more mentally inferior character in Vader I cannot even think of.

Vader was both weak mentally, overconfident in his abilities, and was soundly defeated by an inferior opponent.

juggerman
I am not even referring to that I am referring to when they were trapped in stasis, noob.

Vader attacks him. Obi defended himself. I mean watch the film. laughing

Yes, due to Anakins twisted mind. Anakin was a dope who actually believed the Jedi were evil. A more mentally inferior character in Vader I cannot even think of.

Vader was both weak mentally, overconfident in his abilities, and was soundly defeated by an inferior opponent.

I know what you are reffering to. But the fact is that the droids relesed them and took them to the General. They could have taken the droids right then but chose to allow them to go to Grevious

Wow you're dumb. Obi chose to fight. He even told Vader he was going to try to kill him. Ani struck first but Obi push the fight on

Still went to kill him. So much for self defense.

No one said otherwise. Loving them empty victories huh? laughing out loud

quanchi112
I know what you are reffering to. But the fact is that the droids relesed them and took them to the General. They could have taken the droids right then but chose to allow them to go to Grevious

Wow you're dumb. Obi chose to fight. He even told Vader he was going to try to kill him. Ani struck first but Obi push the fight on

Still went to kill him. So much for self defense.

No one said otherwise. Loving them empty victories huh? laughing out loud Then what you say doesn't make sense since R2 was needed to acquire their light sabers.

Obi was trying to reason with him. Anakin attacked his own wife. Wtf. Anakin was so mentally unstable he even attacked the woman he was even doing this for. Obi defended himself. You are awful when it comes to comprehension.

Obi defenses himself and crushed Vader.

You can't object to Vaders embarrassing defeat in a fair one on one battle.

juggerman
Then what you say doesn't make sense since R2 was needed to acquire their light sabers.

Obi was trying to reason with him. Anakin attacked his own wife. Wtf. Anakin was so mentally unstable he even attacked the woman he was even doing this for. Obi defended himself. You are awful when it comes to comprehension.

Obi defenses himself and crushed Vader.

You can't object to Vaders embarrassing defeat in a fair one on one battle.

They had their lightsabers before they were taken

He did cuz he believed she brought Obi to kill him, which was the very reason Obi was there. Actually watching the film will help your ignorance

Obi came to fight. Ani tried to avoid it bit Obi was have none of that. The very first threatening move was from Obi by igniting the weapon

I never tried. He made a stupid choice and lost half his body due to it. You just keep bringing it up like you're winning a point yet you're just showing how weak your stance is.

quanchi112
They had their lightsabers before they were taken

He did cuz he believed she brought Obi to kill him, which was the very reason Obi was there. Actually watching the film will help your ignorance

Obi came to fight. Ani tried to avoid it bit Obi was have none of that. The very first threatening move was from Obi by igniting the weapon

I never tried. He made a stupid choice and lost half his body due to it. You just keep bringing it up like you're winning a point yet you're just showing how weak your stance is. Yes, and were disarmed as they were taken as prisoners. Lol.

He was wrong. He frequently was wrong. Attacked his own wife like a dumbass. Obi knew he was getting ready to attack him. Defending yourself isn't becoming a murderer despite your silly viewpoints on the matter.

You agree he wears stupid. Concession accepted. Khan isn't stupid. Advantage Khan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>