Hashirama and Madara run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Rules:
Madara and the First have no access to any bijuu.
Madara doesn't have the First's cells within him.
Edo Tensei is forbidden.
30 minute break between each battle.

1. current Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi
2. Mei Terumi, Gaara, Danzo and Onoki (prime)
3. Hanzo, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru
4. A, Killer B, Third Raikage
5. Itachi, Kisame, Nagato
6. Tobirama, Hiruzen (prime), Minato

Q99
Well, the hardest of those is the first, Naruto is the only one on a level to take them on one-on-one, and he can use his chakra-lending to boost the other three.

I'd say, while I'm not completely sure, 1. has a fairly good chance, but if they fail, 2-6 all lose.

Bentley
Madara dies in 1, Hashi makes it to six by himself. That's the difference in their powerlevels.

danteiscool
mmm, I'd say Madara and Hashirama may have a problem on their hands with the persistence of the people at 1, but then from there on, they'll blaze through the others until they get to 6. then their chances of winning go down considerably considering how tough Tobirama and Hiruzen and Minato are.

Q99
Originally posted by danteiscool
mmm, I'd say Madara and Hashirama may have a problem on their hands with the persistence of the people at 1, but then from there on, they'll blaze through the others until they get to 6. then their chances of winning go down considerably considering how tough Tobirama and Hiruzen and Minato are.

They're pretty tough, but Hashirama clearly is much pore powerful than Tobirama, and between Hashirama's healing, Susano'o, and clone spam, Minato's in a fair amount of trouble too.

They're the next toughest batch but below team 1.

And I will note 2 and 3 each have 4 S-classes rather than 3.

marwash22
the order for this is so messed up. You have the people we know the most about, the people we have the most feats for and thus, the people who are seemingly more powerful, in the first rung... with people who we know the least about and can make no argument for winning in the last round.

Q99
Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if 5 was stronger than 6, what with both Nagato and Itachi. A rinnegan user is a very powerful thing.

marwash22
that, and Kisame draining Chakra... I'm assuming he'd have Samehada in that fight.

BloodRain
Even with Minato's chakra cloak?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Even with Minato's chakra cloak?

"Edo Tensei is forbidden." Does that negate the cloak since he only displayed the mode while resurrected by Edo Tensei, or does the stipulation just restrict Tobirama's & Orochimaru's use of ET?

~ They clear it if the ET stipulation also means that no combatant here is an ET zombie.

Bentley
Madara has no particular chakra regen abilities, he would get taxed between rounds and die early if he was to survive against Naruto.

People here are wanking Madara too much uhuh

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Madara has no particular chakra regen abilities, he would get taxed between rounds and die early if he was to survive against Naruto.

He still has a lot of chakra in base, there's a 30min rest, plus on some of these fights the two could trade off to extend their rest.

Demonic Phoenix

He fought for a day against the Senju clan, likely by himself.

Or you are hating on Madara, which is more likely. ahah

Zack Fair
Kakashi should be able to oneshot people with his MS, no? Sucks being held back by plot.

Question does Kakashi have an EMS or just a regular MS? Will he lose eyesight if he keeps using it, or might that be Uchiha specific?

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
He still has a lot of chakra in base, there's a 30min rest, plus on some of these fights the two could trade off to extend their rest.

30 minute rest is not a lot if you're getting hurt. But now that I think of it, Hashi can probably heal Madara if he manages to survive, so I guess the rest is not as relevant as I imagine it would be -unless Hashi cannot heal Madara because they are only allowed to rest or crap like that-.

Q99
Not if you're hurt, but if you're just a bit tired from using techniques it's fine.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Kakashi should be able to oneshot people with his MS, no? Sucks being held back by plot.

Question does Kakashi have an EMS or just a regular MS? Will he lose eyesight if he keeps using it, or might that be Uchiha specific?

Yep.

He has MS.

Madara dies in 1, Hashi makes it to six by himself. That's the difference in their powerlevels.

If the gap in power is as big as you're suggesting then Hashirama should have had little difficulty in putting Madara down. Instead Madara fought him and his clan off for a whole day.

BloodRain
Fighting with a Kyuubi sized Susanoo shows a huge chakra pool imo.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
"Edo Tensei is forbidden." Does that negate the cloak since he only displayed the mode while resurrected by Edo Tensei, or does the stipulation just restrict Tobirama's & Orochimaru's use of ET?

~ They clear it if the ET stipulation also means that no combatant here is an ET zombie.
Good question. We he technically had the chakra when he was still alive and obviously knew about this mode so.. hell if I know.

Bentley
Originally posted by AuraAngel
If the gap in power is as big as you're suggesting then Hashirama should have had little difficulty in putting Madara down. Instead Madara fought him and his clan off for a whole day.

Maybe Madara can actually put up a better fight, but even with the overpowered nature of Edo Tensei bodies, with the Rinnegan and with Hashirama cells he hasn't been nearly as impressive as to suggest his harshly depowered version would do great against these opponents. I guess fighting off a clan for a day could use some context, at least it speaks good about his stamina, but we don't know the kind of damage he sustained nor the attacks that were used against him.

Under these circumstances I'm just favoring the character whose moveset is more fit to last against hordes of opponents thanks to regen and self-healing abilities, and whose powers are also ignored by most of his opponents.

AuraAngel
Madara without those powerups is still better than most every ninja in this thread in terms of a straight one on one fight. Naruto has the power to put him down and an argument could be made for Minato, especially with his new powerup, but other than that he is unrivaled(sans Hashirama, who is better than him by a not so small margin really). His Susano'o swords can cut mountains up like butter. I'd love to see Kisame or Jiraiya do that.

Q99
The way I see it, his upgrades increased his versatility a lot, but didn't mess with his raw power much.

Demonic Phoenix
Fighting with a Kyuubi sized Susanoo shows a huge chakra pool imo.

Good question. We he technically had the chakra when he was still alive and obviously knew about this mode so.. hell if I know.

He only got the chakra after he willingly committed suicide though, so he could only use it if he were reincarnated.

Maybe Madara can actually put up a better fight, but even with the overpowered nature of Edo Tensei bodies, with the Rinnegan and with Hashirama cells he hasn't been nearly as impressive as to suggest his harshly depowered version would do great against these opponents.

He's been holding back, and he's bored.

Why else do you think he had an orgasm when he sensed Hashirama and saw him arrive?

Madara without those powerups is still better than most every ninja in this thread in terms of a straight one on one fight. Naruto has the power to put him down and an argument could be made for Minato, especially with his new powerup, but other than that he is unrivaled(sans Hashirama, who is better than him by a not so small margin really). His Susano'o swords can cut mountains up like butter. I'd love to see Kisame or Jiraiya do that.

Itachi would f*** him up. vin

Bentley
Maybe he had an orgasm because he is some sort of closet masochist stick out tongue

The lack of Kabuto in this thread is disappointing.

Q99

For, like, five seconds smile

BloodRain
Five seconds is all the Yellow-Fox Flash needs estahuh

Q99
So we're using Minato while he's in the process of being absorbed into the death god? ^^

BloodRain
..Precisely stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Five seconds is all the Yellow-Fox Flash needs estahuh

He's no Sasuke. awesome

BloodRain
Yeah he's just, y'know.. better :P

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah he's just, y'know.. better :P

Sasuke summoned a snake, cast a genjutsu, and then escaped an explosion that could take out a town, all while exhausted and at ground zero. Minato barely escaped the explosion from explosive tags while at full strength. vin

BloodRain
AKA after he expended tons of chakra to work out Deidara he was unable to finish the job so hid in a genjutsu'd summons mouth 313

And Minato nailed Kushina, thats just for a bonus stick out tongue

AuraAngel
Wasn't there some calcs somewhere that proposed Sasuke was faster than Minato lol?

Demonic Phoenix
AKA after he expended tons of chakra to work out Deidara he was unable to finish the job so hid in a genjutsu'd summons mouth 313

And Minato nailed Kushina, thats just for a bonus stick out tongue

AKA Sasuke with most of his chakra expended >>>> Minato with all of his chakra.

Yeah, 5 seconds was all that was needed for Minato to impregnate Kushina. Fastest ninja indeed. 131

Wasn't there some calcs somewhere that proposed Sasuke was faster than Minato lol?

www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=692532

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.