Pre-Chaos Heracles Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Scenario's;
1.Both weild weaponry, hercules wields his admantine mace and thor mjonlir winner by death
2. H2H combat winner be KO or Death
3. Anything goes, admantine mace and mjonlir availible to herc and thor, each can be separated from weapons to engage in h2h, both gods go all out...

Stoic
1 Thor crushes him
2. Herc
3. Thor crushes him.

My reasons for the overwhelming victories in favor of Thor in 1 & 3 are because they've already fought it out in Olympus on Herc's home ground, and Thor would have killed him if he had continued without being stopped by Zeus. At least it appeared that way to me.

LeonBuco666
The mace stated and shown to be equal mjonlir isn't it?, so I thought that it would come down to pure skill in this battle

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
The mace stated and shown to be equal mjonlir isn't it?, so I thought that it would come down to pure skill in this battle

In durability only. Mjolnir exceeds it in every other area. They fought it out long ago while in Olympus, and Thor had Herc on the ropes, and could have killed him. Thor has more than one gear, and when he's going for broke, he's just on a different level than Herc.

LeonBuco666
Let's see were this goes an what other people think

Sin I AM
thor has more variety to chose from in a full on battle. strictly h2h he would lose a majority though. honestly i think they are interchangeable. its just that hercules isnt a serious character and he never really does anything with his godhood

JakeTheBank
1.) Thor
2.) Likely a draw, though Hercules with the slight edge if we look at Blood Oath.
3.) Thor decisively.

LeonBuco666
Heres another scenario, they each have a sword forged by Hephaestus,

the Darkone
1.) Thor
2.) Likely a draw, though Hercules with the slight edge if we look at Blood Oath.But it is Thor to lose.
3.) Thor decisively.

You ass in sword play, Thor slices Hercules up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.