H2H rumble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Hercules (post chaos war)
The Punisher
Batman
Lady Shiva
Elektra(disabling her mind control as this is strictly h2h)
Iron Fist
Bane (no Venom availible for this fight)
Black Widow(H2H skills only)
Karate kid
Nightwing

Strictly H2H....
Also herc post chaos war is peak human but keeps his hand-to-hand skills

Who wins, and if you can make a list from winner to loser on who goes down last...to who doesn't go down at all

I think we have a rule about no more than 10 people in a thread.

KK wins, obviously.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by 753
I think we have a rule about no more than 10 people in a thread.

KK wins, obviously. I've removed a couple of people from the line up, and batman stood his ground against KK, Bane broke bats and imo the punisher or herc could beat bane...so imo I myself am gonna need time for this one

AlmightyKfish
Karate Kid ftw

Odekahn
Daniel-san

Flyattractor
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I've removed a couple of people from the line up, and batman stood his ground against KK, Bane broke bats and imo the punisher or herc could beat bane...so imo I myself am gonna need time for this one Only because Batman had already defeated himself. But once it was equal for both. Bat's screamed Banes name...cause he couldn't kicks his ass anymore.

pym-ftw
Danny

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I've removed a couple of people from the line up, and batman stood his ground against KK, Bane broke bats and imo the punisher or herc could beat bane...so imo I myself am gonna need time for this one

Batman "stood his ground" (aka got his ass kicked but lasted long enough for Black Lightening to cheap shot KK) against a mind controlled Retroboot KK who had no idea who he was, and stalemated shitty 3Boot KK.

The original KK - who for some reason post people still use by default - would destroy Bruce and everyone in this thread.

Golgo13
Punisher solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.