Hulk VS Superman twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100417225413/marveldatabase/images/7/78/Robot_Hulk_2.jpg

This isn't the real hulk it's the Cosmic Hulk robot. It is somehow sucked into an experimental portal and pops out on the other end in the middle of a LexCorp lab. Lex gives it a looking at and in time gets it to recognize him as it's master. lex has a month prep time to prepare the cosmic hulk bot to fight superman.
Surprise attack in the middle of metropolis.
Who wins and how?

Zack Fair
So uh..what is the deal with cosmic robo Hulk and how would it be different?

Me thinks this is a lesser version of Hulk taking on Supes.

Emi~Kiro
Idk. What can lex do to the robot to make it a bigger threat to superman? Fill it with kryptonite and hope the power cosmic absorbs the radiation and turns into a k-nite reactor? Turn it into a red sun reactor? I can't think much beyond that and I'm not even sure luthor can even do that.

Anyone know more about what lex can do with tech and prep?

Odekahn
He could potentially add lasers with a kryptonite lens. Maybe cause the cosmic hulk to also emit small bursts of red sun radiation every second. I see it being tough but superman pulling through in the end.

carver9
UUUMMM, this Hulk was fighting at light speed...shot cosmic blast and amped just as fast as Hulk...also had flight. Cosmic Hulk stomps.

Zack Fair
Would cosmic Hulk stomp real Hulk?

janus77
RoboHulk lost to Savage Hulk, iirc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
UUUMMM, this Hulk was fighting at light speed...shot cosmic blast and amped just as fast as Hulk...also had flight. Cosmic Hulk stomps.
facepalm

Zack Fair
Originally posted by janus77
RoboHulk lost to Savage Hulk, iirc. How the hell did Savage Hulk beat thisOriginally posted by carver9

janus77
Just a vague recollection of seeing it happen ...

Savage Hulk has no limits and amps pretty much the same as WWH/WBH. It's just that he often has no desire to fight or gets into pointless fights that he isn't focussed on.

carver9
I don't know how Savage defeated him. Didn't this version of Hulk blitz the hell out of Savage and Red Hulk together and defeated both? One sec...I'll get the scans.

janus77
k, as I say just a vague recollection.

Been years since I read that stuff.

janus77
Come on Carver, hurry up man! confused

Emi~Kiro
This makes a month of specialized anti kryptonian prep and attachments seem overkill :3

carver9
I couldn't remember off hand but it wasn't Red Hulk and Savage that got blitzed, it was Red Hulk and A-Bomb. Still very impressive.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/RedHulk1016-17_zps4b9b737e.jpg.html

abhilegend
I couldn't remember off hand but it wasn't Red Hulk and Savage that got blitzed, it was Red Hulk and A-Bomb. Still very impressive.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/RedHulk1016-17_zps4b9b737e.jpg.html
That's your lightspeed fight?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's your lightspeed fight?

No, that's the blitz. I'm looking for the light speed reaction. I think I'm getting this Hulk mixed up with another scene. If so, I will let you know (and admit that I'm wrong). One sec.

Estacado
UUUMMM, this Hulk was fighting at light speed...shot cosmic blast and amped just as fast as Hulk...also had flight. Cosmic Hulk stomps. Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

Emi~Kiro
Didn't rulk use his energy drain powers to beat the hulk bot?
I don't think the cosmic robot can beat superman on it's own but in a Month with what I'm guessing is full on Lex Corp resources since it was mentioned in the set up I wonder if Lex can do something awesome with it. :3
Wait can it even be cracked open and tinkered with without loosing whatever makes it cosmic in the first place?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman would get beat the f*ck up at first almost certainly, rally at some later point in the story and punch the robot's head off barely after a crazy fight.

At least that's how I see it going most of the time.

If it gets Kryptonite, Red Solar Radiation and all that other crap, Superman is going to need some outside assistance and some serious gear.

Nibedicus
Soooooo, this is literally Lex with one month one-sided prep + the Hulkbot that pounded on both Rulk and A-Bomb surprise-attacking Superman?

How is this not a stomp? Or is Lex-prep really that awful?

ODG
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Soooooo, this is literally Lex with one month one-sided prep + the Hulkbot that pounded on both Rulk and A-Bomb surprise-attacking Superman?

How is this not a stomp? Or is Lex-prep really that awful? Sounds about right. Although he was pretty boss in War of the Supermen.

Bentley

If we go by Superman comics Kal can actually beat such prep without all that much trouble, he does it in a regular basis.

Nibedicus
So, prep-wise, Lex (who knows Superman's weaknesses and actually have tech lying around designed to exploit his opponent's glaring weaknesses) given surprise + one whole month prep + tech that could by itself match Superman, would still lose?

Wouldn't that put him below Spiderman lvl prep-wise?

Edit. By "match" I meant "be able to give him a good fight".

Zack Fair
Rage's scenario fits the bill IMO.

Nibedicus
Well, I certainly lost all respect for Lex's prep skills given the seeming consensus.

Zack Fair
Lex doesnt care :P

Rage also mentioned Supes needing help if robo hulkster gets equipped with tools to exploit weaknesses. Which is his way of saying superman is screwed, i think.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lex doesnt care :P

Rage also mentioned Supes needing help if robo hulkster gets equipped with tools to exploit weaknesses. Which is his way of saying superman is screwed, i think.

Lex cares. I bet my loss of respect for him makes him weep himself to sleep, cursing Superman's name even more.

Well, ppl need to be clearer about how they feel about this fight. :-p How do YOU think the fight will go?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman would get beat the f*ck up at first almost certainly, rally at some later point in the story and punch the robot's head off barely after a crazy fight.

At least that's how I see it going most of the time.

If it gets Kryptonite, Red Solar Radiation and all that other crap, Superman is going to need some outside assistance and some serious gear.
We're talking about superman here rage, not thor. Superman would punch its head off.

deathlife
Superman rips the robot's head off.

He will take a lot of damage at first but he'll rally and destroy it.

This is Superman we're talking about.

Nibedicus
So to reiterate:

Lex + 1 month of one-sided prep + Surprise + a robot that would give Superman a decent fight by itself put in a PIS-less forum fight, would still lose?

Bentley
Lex's inclusion in the scenario actually works against the Robot's odds, because Lex doesn't want to kill Superman, he wants to humilliate him, so the problem here its CIS. I guess you can argue that Lex has the showings and the skills to make a short work of Superman, but the fact remains that he'd never do it, and that he's never done it.

Also the robot would be scrapped by Kal quite fast if not for the upgrades.

pym-ftw

Or superman is overestimated on the board

:gets hate shield up:

Bentley
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Or superman is just that good

Fixed.

pym-ftw
Lol

Idk much about this PC hulk bot,

but hulk and a prepped Lex as a team vs Superman seems like spite.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
We're talking about superman here rage, not thor. Superman would punch its head off.
Rage's Hulk fetish is reaching Carter level.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
Rage's Hulk fetish is reaching Carter level.
He just wants green cock.

xJLxKing
With a month prep, Superman loses. Remember, this is Lex, surely he can come up with a way for hulk to get some red sun radiation, and kryptonite against Superman. With out Prep Superman wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by xJLxKing
With a month prep, Superman loses. Remember, this is Lex, surely he can come up with a way for hulk to get some red sun radiation, and kryptonite against Superman. With out Prep Superman wins.

Yeah, let's discount the multiple times Superman has plowed through his weaknesses and beaten chumps that would make this Hulk bot cower.

Zack Fair
Lex cares. I bet my loss of respect for him makes him weep himself to sleep, cursing Superman's name even more.

Well, ppl need to be clearer about how they feel about this fight. :-p How do YOU think the fight will go? I have no idea because I have 0 knowledge about this Hulkbot. All I know is what carver said, and I rather not base my judgement on that lol

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I have no idea because I have 0 knowledge about this Hulkbot. All I know is what carver said, and I rather not base my judgement on that lol
http://marvel.com/universe/Hulk_(Cosmos_Automation)

Lord Feron

I would say maybe a bloodlusted superman pulling out all the tricks would win but not this scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.