Atum The God Eater Vs Thanos (with above average tech) Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Scenario 1 - same matchup but with OF thor
Scenario 2 -Same matchup but with RKT

Takes place on desert on industructible planet
All go all out
GO...

TheLordofMurder
Can Atum go into Demogorge mode in these senario's?

zopzop
Scenario 1 : Thanos. I mean regular Thor killed Demogorge recently no? I see Thanos as above OF Thor.

Scenario 2: RKT takes it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Scenario 1 : Thanos. I mean regular Thor killed Demogorge recently no? I see Thanos as above OF Thor.

Scenario 2: RKT takes it.

How did Thor kill him? Surely it was circumstantial or else Demogorge must have been horribly written down in that fight...

the Darkone
Atum/Demogorge wins the man feeds on Godly energies, Set and Demogorge were fighting for million years. Atum orignal form is consider more powerful than Odin,Zeus and Vishnu combine, the Godheads didnt want any part of Atum/Demogorge, who just a$$ rape all the death Gods.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How did Thor kill him? Surely it was circumstantial or else Demogorge must have been horribly written down in that fight... all demogorge feats after classic has been trash.

Thor defeated him by getting eatin by him and destroying his heart from his insides, something the Millions of gods already within him (which were shown) couldnt do erm

the Darkone
Atum/Demogorge wins both scenario

Colossus-Big C
Can Atum go into Demogorge mode in these senario's? Atum turns into demogorge only in the presence of gods iirc.

Sixth_Winged
Thor is what?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
all demogorge feats after classic has been trash.

Thor defeated him by getting eatin by him and destroying his heart from his insides, something the Millions of gods already within him (which were shown) couldnt do erm

If thats the case, then Thor doing it was PIS...

Which also means Thanos or Thor has no chance of victory in either senario (since forum fights are PIS'less)...

Demogorge wins in both...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

So now Thanos can defeat RKT and Demogorge together?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
So now Thanos can defeat RKT and Demogorge together?

laughing out loud When couldn't he ?

the Darkone
Atum stomps

WhiteWitchKing
Atum stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor recently beat Atum. He did so by remembering who he was, breaking free and beating on his heart then bashing his way to the Asgardian dimension.

How this makes Atum less powerful I don't understand. Especially since Matt Fraction specifically said he's going to ignore some of his recent lower showings (Secret Invasion) and write him as an Eternity level cosmic. This incarnation of Atum existed at the end of time consuming each and every God that was truly dead (This means forgotten, because that's the only way Gods can truly die).

1 - Atum.
2 - I don't know, in his latest incarnation he didn't do much besides his role in the cosmos but then again most Abstracts don't.

LeonBuco666
I think this would end in both scenarios as atum/demogorge & Thor...unless atum eats thor and then wtfstomps thanos

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by quanchi112
When couldn't he ?
Try forever.

h1a8
lol at Thanos beating RKT when he couldn't even phase Odin in the slightest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.