Atum/Demogorge Vs Odin(inside destroyer) Vs Cronus & Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
All 'Deitys' are at the best in peak physical form, powers & Abilities
Atum
Vs
Odin(inside the destroyer)
Vs
Cronus(king of the titans)& Zeus

Stoic
Atum as he was first portrayed would not only destroy all of them, but with their added power would go on a feeding frenzy and likely destroy all of the mythological deities throughout the known continuum. He devoured elder gods like candy after all.

operator616
^and yet, a couple of heroes gave him a fight.

currently, odin is easily universal, not seeing how atum could fair against someone like that.

LeonBuco666
Considering they all have knowledge of eachother wouldn't they all turn against him?

operator616
cronus doesn't have any feats to speak of, and seeing how Zeus, who himself doesn't have any feats to put him anywhere near odin, defeated him, team 2 should lost pretty quickly.
Odin still takes this, he casually stopped surtur's universal attack. he doesn't even need the destroyer.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by operator616

currently, odin is easily universal, not seeing how atum could fair against someone like that. based on atum eating the elder gods like they were nothing, and once he turns into the demogorge he could most probably eat everyone

Stoic

currently, odin is easily universal, not seeing how atum could fair against someone like that.

You do know how Atum's powers work right? He is to deities what kryptonite is to Superman. PIS happens in comics, but in a forum, Atum has the upper hand here.

operator616
Originally posted by Stoic
You do know how Atum's powers work right? He is to deities what kryptonite is to Superman. PIS happens in comics, but in a forum, Atum has the upper hand here.

i do know well about atum.

care to list a universal feat for him?

LeonBuco666

care to list a universal feat for him? what do you mean 'universal feat'

operator616
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
what do you mean 'universal feat'

a feat that is universal in scale.

odin is easily universal, pretty sure atum didn't show any feats on that scale.

Stoic

care to list a universal feat for him?

Odin may be more powerful than Atum, but by proxy Atum is his weakness. I don't write em, I just read em.

operator616
Originally posted by Stoic
Odin may be more powerful than Atum, but by proxy Atum is his weakness. I don't write em, I just read em.

Atum isn't odin's weakness, and odin can easily kill him from inside.

LeonBuco666
He sired the heliopolitan gods if that's universal

operator616
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
He sired the heliopolitan gods if that's universal

it's not universal, since he sired the third generation of the egyptian gods, which weren't really powerful.

plus, we are completely ignoring his most recent incarnation, which isn't really that powerful, in his early days he was very powerful, still no match for current odin.

LeonBuco666
He beat all of the firelords like they were nothing, and all of the pantheons sent all of there finest warriors and they all got ate

operator616
and you think these warriors would stand a chance against odin? not even remotely.

still ignoring his recent incarnations..........

LeonBuco666
In the recent incarnation he was not in the form of demogorgre he was in the form of ammon ra so I'm that's why, I still think atum is more powerful than odin

operator616
he didn't transform into demogorge under his own power:

http://i.imgur.com/m6d5vHR.jpg

this also doesn't change the fact that he can be killed from the inside:

http://i.imgur.com/K7hrren.jpg

still don't see what feats put him superior to odin. But you're free to contribute.

LeonBuco666
See atum hasn't had enough apperances and has been given wrong writers recently, there arnt many feats that put him on odins level, but by default....he's more of a plot device than a character, he is the god eater, and he is said to devour all earth gods, the best feat I can think off the top of my head is atum eating and killing billions of elder gods and demons at once

operator616
"billion" is a bit exaggerating on your part. and we don't really know how powerful these elder gods were when he was slaying them, that actually is his best feat as far as im concerned, still not odin's level imo.

Sixth_Winged
he didn't transform into demogorge under his own power:

http://i.imgur.com/m6d5vHR.jpg

this also doesn't change the fact that he can be killed from the inside:

http://i.imgur.com/K7hrren.jpg

still don't see what feats put him superior to odin. But you're free to contribute.

Uhmm based on your scans yes he did. He took their powers by force, no one helped him get those powers and his ability to transform back to demogorge didn't dissappear after his initial feast on demons.

The "classic" distinction is made because demogorge doesn't operate like that at all from his classic appearances. He lives in the sun when dormant as atum and after he died against the skrull gods, we are not even sure how his powers work in the god's afterlife other than a place where gods go to be eaten.

We're not even sure if that's Atum or the same demogorge.

operator616
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Uhmm based on your scans yes he did. He took their powers by force, no one helped him get those powers and his ability to transform back to demogorge didn't dissappear after his initial feast on demons.

The "classic" distinction is made because demogorge doesn't operate like that at all from his classic appearances. He lives in the sun when dormant as atum and after he died against the skrull gods, we are not even sure how his powers work in the god's afterlife other than a place where gods go to be eaten.

We're not even sure if that's Atum or the same demogorge.

yes he did take them by force, but he was amped by their energies.

in the second scan you'll notice thor calls him demogorge

xJLxKing
So Odin is universal?

Sixth_Winged
The first scan was from before Thor was even born and Atum reverted back and hid in the sun after that. The time Thor sought ought Atum, he was able to change into demogorge without killing a single god. Irregardless whether he was amped on or not during the time he first reverted back into demogorge, he was able to still change form.

That same atum was killed on secret invasion tie-in and that demogorge that showed up recently was way too massive than atum/demogorge.

operator616
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So Odin is universal?

yes, he casually stopped sutur's universal attack in the mighty thor #21, i could post scans if you want

operator616
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The first scan was from before Thor was even born and Atum reverted back and hid in the sun after that. The time Thor sought ought Atum, he was able to change into demogorge without killing a single god. Irregardless whether he was amped on or not during the time he first reverted back into demogorge, he was able to still change form.

That same atum was killed on secret invasion tie-in and that demogorge that showed up recently was way too massive than atum/demogorge.

of course it was before thor was born, pretty obvious considering this was the point of origin of the elder gods.......

he then cast the energy from his body and merged with the sun:

http://i.imgur.com/YIlzNYG.jpg?1

specify at what point of time you're talking about

yes true he was killed, but has there been an explanation as to how did he return?

operator616
here's the odin scans:

http://i.imgur.com/Pp6h3QZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VbCph5P.jpg

Sixth_Winged
of course it was before thor was born, pretty obvious considering this was the point of origin of the elder gods.......

he then cast the energy from his body and merged with the sun:

http://i.imgur.com/YIlzNYG.jpg?1

specify at what point of time you're talking about

yes true he was killed, but has there been an explanation as to how did he return?

Thor annual 14. I think it was the second time they met.

No real reason as far as i know. There are some info in the net that claims he was a seen in journey into mystery 627(which is after his death but before the gigantic demogorge appearance) but i checked and he isn't there.

I'm just saying he can change into demogorge just by fighting gods like thor (or simply absorbing him). No need for massive absorption of hordes of demons just like the first time he did it. And since Odin's prescence here pretty much guarantees he have the option to do so if he gets the opportunity.

Sixth_Winged
A think the only god he absorbed on that one was thor but they acted like sort of a gestalt.

LeonBuco666
The mere presence of a god and atum can transform himself into demogorge, which is obviously significantly more powerful as which you already know, imho atum/demogorge wins either way

operator616
he did absorb thor's essence:

http://i.imgur.com/a6bRikd.jpg?1

however he did turn into demogorge before that.

^you keep saying that, yet he still has no feats to triumph over odin, based on the scans i just posted.

LeonBuco666
Well I would say atum/demogorge is more powerful than seth the god of death, and when seth and odin battled it sent ripples through the multiverse I would say atum is more powerful than seth by a large, large margin

operator616
you're going have to elaborate at atum being more powerful than seth by a large large margin.

the Darkone
Atum first form was consider more powerful than Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, it when Atum starts absorbing godly energies, when he turns to Demogorge it's pretty much game over, Atum slaughter all the death gods of earth even Mephisto, even the godhead's as a whole where afraid of Atum period. Regardless how powerful Odin is he cant beat Atum/Demogorge, Atum is on a higher food chain.

Atum/Demogorge will force Odin into the Odin sleep, Atum fought Set for million or billions of years, time is on Atum side plus he can absorb solar energy.

LeonBuco666
He can release and manipulate energy which rivals the sun in light and heat......he could just burn odin, he is stronger than all earth gods by far, ultimately he can life FAR in excess of 100 tons, and he can fly at multiple times the speed of light.......he has absorbed billions of gods and gained their powers & abilities, he wiped out the firelords who were a 'low galactus' level in overall power.....atum wins this and eats odin, zeus cronus thus bringing about the end of the earth gods as he will go into a feeding frenzy

the Darkone
Basically Atum is the Entropy of the gods, only way to beat Atum is PIS which has happened, Atum is or was one of those character that show up and you know sh** has hit the fan literally. Even Gaea, Set, Chthon and the Vishant fear Atum the God Eater, he sh** stomp Seth, Hela, Pluto and Mesphisto and other death gods, the godheads had to have a big meeting and they were scared sh**less.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Atum first form was consider more powerful than Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, it when Atum starts absorbing godly energies, when he turns to Demogorge it's pretty much game over, Atum slaughter all the death gods of earth even Mephisto, even the godhead's as a whole where afraid of Atum period. Regardless how powerful Odin is he cant beat Atum/Demogorge, Atum is on a higher food chain.

Atum/Demogorge will force Odin into the Odin sleep, Atum fought Set for million or billions of years, time is on Atum side plus he can absorb solar energy.

To add to this^^, the elder gods where turning on each other and absorbing their powers then they degenerate into demons like Set, Chthon, and others and gave birth to current demon lords like Mephisto and others. Gaea plead with her father Demiurge and mated and she gave birth to Atum, who did kill million of demon Elder Gods the most powerful were Set and Chthon who fled into pocket dimension. Atum can absorb multiple gods at once, and their powers will be feeding Demogorge making him stronger.

Atum the God Eater/Demogorge is Entropy of the Gods.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
To add to this^^, the elder gods where turning on each other and absorbing their powers then they degenerate into demons like Set, Chthon, and others and gave birth to current demon lords like Mephisto and others. Gaea plead with her father Demiurge and mated and she gave birth to Atum, who did kill million of demon Elder Gods the most powerful were Set and Chthon who fled into pocket dimension. Atum can absorb multiple gods at once, and their powers will be feeding Demogorge making him stronger.

Atum the God Eater/Demogorge is Entropy of the Gods.

This is what I said or tried to say from jump street.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.