Darth Tenebrous vs Plo Koon and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Intrepid37
Plo Koon and Savage Opress teams up to destroy arriving Darth Tenebrous.

a) Streets of Coruscant
b) Vjun

Both fights are all-out.

Who wins?

Intrepid37
a) Tenebrous is far faster, being fast enough that Plagueis had a hard time keeping up. He can blitz both of them, but setting aside that option, I'm not sure. Telekinetically, he held up parts of a collapsing cave the size of cathedrals. He is far above them individually in telekinetic and could possibly ragdoll them both, but his best showing of skill is beating an army of Kursid warriors with the help of Plagueis. It's good but together Koon and Opress should take him in a strict duel. I'm undecided.

b) Tenebrous stomps.

Q99
This team is around equal to the Maul/Opress one that took on Sids (Tene being near Sid's level), and *that* certainly turned out well.

Either way, he wins.

Intrepid37
He can certainly dominate them with his telekinetic abilities but I'm not convinced he can keep them from coming up close the whole time.

Q99
I'm not seeing why he couldn't win in sabers.

Intrepid37
Their showings with a lightsaber are more impressive.

The Merchant
I thought Sidious and Plaguies fought the Kursid warriors? I recall Tenebrous and the cave, however after that he was inside Plaguies throughout the story, unless I'm wrong.

Intrepid37
Just before Plagueis and Sidious start their fight against the Kursid warriors, Plagueis remembers he and Tenebrous doing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.