daredevil vs the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Am_Destroyer
both have a week of prep. its a fight to the death.

pym-ftw
Matt kills him.... He isn't handicapped like Bruce.

juggerman
With a week of prep Joker rigs the warehouse to blow. He also made an escape tunnel to ensure his survival. Then he moves on to more important things, like beating the crap out of Harley

LeonBuco666
Matt

Mindset
Originally posted by juggerman
With a week of prep Joker rigs the warehouse to blow. He also made an escape tunnel to ensure his survival. Then he moves on to more important things, like beating the crap out of Harley They would both be in the warehouse and DD has a much better chance of surviving.

juggerman
Originally posted by Mindset
They would both be in the warehouse and DD has a much better chance of surviving.

Not if it goes boom almost instantly. Joker is standing at his tunnel when the fight starts

Mindset
Originally posted by juggerman
Not if it goes boom almost instantly. Joker is standing at his tunnel when the fight starts Wtf are you talking about?

tkitna
With a week of prep i'm going with the Joker easily. When prep is mentioned, DD is one of the last people i'm thinking of.

Odekahn
Joker makes a joke out of Mudoc.

Sixth_Winged
Tossup or Matt. Most of jokers traps, lies and bluffs are negated by Matt's early danger detection capability but joker is unpredictable and a gas mask can only get you so far with him. Of course matt getting within 5 feet negates 90% of joker's chance against him as he wouldn't hesitate to put the brutal hurting on the clown.

SamZED
Joker. With prep it's a stomp.

python99
Joker preps the stuff he just prepped.
He always has a back-up plan if his initial one does not work

juggerman
Originally posted by Mindset
Wtf are you talking about?

Idk. Joker wins tho prep tips this completely in his favor

h1a8
Gas is jokers friend. Thus he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.