Superman Prime with GA vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. H2H or Slugfest
2. Both use full powers & abilities no BFR
3. BFR on

Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
1.prime
2.onslaught
3.onslaught

xJLxKing
Prime
Prime
Onslaught wins if he has the time to BFR Prime

Zack Fair
Prime wins all.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Prime wins all.

u think prime is stronger with all abilities on stronger then having little franklin inside of ya warping realities (sounds super homo when i first wrote this) i think ur mistaken he doesnt win a h2h battle no way but with abilities good night mr prime

Zack Fair
Onslaught had Franklin and Nate, yet he never really did anything impressive with them. He summoned a red sun...and that was pretty much it iirc. Granted the red sun would do wonders against Prime, but since this is GA Prime it is moot IMO.

Now I dunno how Prime will exactly put him down. He could easily replicate Hulk's punch, but then what does he do with the psionic energy? Somehow blow it away with super breath? Absorb it...uh dunno.

yaadaveyaa
i think prime just gets beat down here to wide and powerful of a powerset for him he stomps in a slug fest i think they should just take that out or maybe its there to make him win 1 to make it look like he stood a chance when the cis and pis and all that garbage is off u need a super high lvl skyfather to beat onslaught he has way way way to much power it took EVERYONE to put him down with cis/pis on

xJLxKing
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
u think prime is stronger with all abilities on stronger then having little franklin inside of ya warping realities (sounds super homo when i first wrote this) i think ur mistaken he doesnt win a h2h battle no way but with abilities good night mr prime
Considering the fact that it took an Universal explosion to knock him out when he didn't have the Guardian Amp, I'd say yes, he should win this with ease. His Heat Vision is strong enough to pierce Superman without the amp. He is can punch through time and universes.

Honestly, it all comes down to whether or not Onslaught can do any kind of BFR, other than that, he ain't winning

mighty adam
DAT boy prime! He too much for anybody outside of thanos with ig, monarch, and don't hate maybe rk Thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime
Prime
Onslaught wins if he has the time to BFR Prime
This

quanchi112
Prime in all 3.

Diesldude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime in all 3.

sick blowup

carver9
Onslaught wins.

abhilegend
Prime wins.

Estacado
Prime.

yaadaveyaa
id like to revoke my vote i just read primes history and an issue or 2 online and he wins a solid majority holy hell

janus77
Onslaught.

juggerman
Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.