Red King vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

SevenShackles
I think current ironman could win against red king. That is if this is the red king in that giant armor that fought the weakened Hulk in planet hulk.

carver9
Yep, that's the one. I think RK has the tools to pull a majority. Don't know if IM can withstand the licks Hulk withstood.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Yep, that's the one. I think RK has the tools to pull a majority. Don't know if IM can withstand the licks Hulk withstood.
Really? All I remember are alot of flame oriented weapons such as that big blade that seemed to shoot flames and his palms that shot flames.
He was good with the sword and seemed quick and obviously had some durability to take multiple hits from hulk no matter how weakened he might of been but hulk took all that damage from him because he brawled with him much is his way of doing things. Stark is tech, he won't duke it out with him like hulk he will keep his distance and use his full capability to put RK down.

Anything in particular you think red King can do that will be too much for Iron man?

quanchi112
Iron Man wins.

JayDaDon
Uhh, Iron man destroys

Bentley
IM utterly sh_ts on Hulk characters, I thought we all agreed on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.