Marvel Cinematic Universe vs X-Men Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Every hero and villain from the MCU up to and including Iron Man 3, vs Every mutant (including Phoenix and Sebastian Shaw) from the X-Men universe, up to and including Origins: Wolverine and First Class

Takes place in abandoned Manhattan
No BFR
Bloodlusted/ No PIS/CIS
Who takes it?

Newjak
Was does all heroes and villains include?

Does it include Lauffey and his Frost Gaints, Odin, Heimdall, the Warriors 3?

Does it include younger and older Magento, older and younger Charles Xavier?

Does it include Loki and his Chitauri warriors?

juggerman
Yes

Lestov16
Originally posted by juggerman
Yes

thumb up

Newjak
If MCU gets the Chitauri/Frost Giant/ and Asgardian Armies they are going to stomp.

Lestov16
They can take on Shaw and Phoenix?

Newjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
They can take on Shaw and Phoenix? Yeah they could.

Phoenix got killed by being stabbed and Asgardian stuff is way tougher than normal human items. The Phoenix couldn't destroy Admantium. I'm not saying asgardian items are as tough as Admantium but they are tougher than anything she destroyed. I think it's possible she may have a hard time destroying it in the Qauntities being hurled at her.

Plus a lot of the attacks are energy based and she may have problems stopping such a high rate of fire.

Plus I think Thor could kill her by himself.

Shaw is a tough guy to beat but if you play him smart it's not too bad. For instance using the Casket of Winters should stop Shaw completely.

juggerman
Hulk smash puny Mutants

Lestov16
-Hulk's last words before being disintegrated by Phoenix

Also, can Hulk hurt Shaw?

juggerman

Also, can Hulk hurt Shaw?

Pheonix was already stabbed to death by Loki

Hulk would probably over ride his power. But we'll never know since Loki also took care of Shaw via freeze breath

Lestov16
He's not getting into her range without being disintegrated. He's not Wolverine (or his magic pants)

Hulk has displayed the strength of a nuke? When? And Sebastian gives Loki a Hulk-beatdown.

juggerman
He's not getting into her range without being disintegrated. He's not Wolverine (or his magic pants)

Hulk has displayed the strength of a nuke? When? And Sebastian gives Loki a Hulk-beatdown.

Thrown dagger will suffice. She had human level durability so Hawkeye could snipe her.

Shaw took in the power of the sub a little at a time not all at once like Hulk's punch would be.

When what?

Nope. Loki can quick draw his ice abilities as shown in Thor against the gatekeeper guy.

Lestov16
No solid object whatsoever is getting in her range. The only reason Logan got close enough was because he was regenerating.

Maybe Hulk can override Shaw, but since he'll be disintegrated by Jean, or have the Brooklyn Bridge dropped on him by Magneto, Shaw won't have to worry too much.

Also will Loki's illusions work on Magneto?

Newjak

Also, can Hulk hurt Shaw? Phoenix will be more than occupied by Odin and Thor if not out right beaten.

Newjak
No solid object whatsoever is getting in her range. The only reason Logan got close enough was because he was regenerating.

Maybe Hulk can override Shaw, but since he'll be disintegrated by Jean, or have the Brooklyn Bridge dropped on him by Magneto, Shaw won't have to worry too much.

Also will Loki's illusions work on Magneto? She also couldn't destroy his Adamantium skeleton.

Loki's illusions should work just fine on Magneto.

Lestov16
What if I added the Fantastic Four (and Doom and Surfer) to the X-Men side? Is the fight more even?

juggerman

Also will Loki's illusions work on Magneto?

Logan was a solid object.

Maybe Jean can stop Hulk but Loki can take her and Shaw down. Mag needs time for the bridge thing and a bridge is not stopping Hulk.

Yes

What if I added the Fantastic Four (and Doom and Surfer) to the X-Men side? Is the fight more even?

Oh crap i forgot about them. Yeah X-Men get rocked if you don't alter the teams a bit. Galactus would solo

Lestov16
Galactus wouldn't be a part, but Surfer would. Can he solo?

juggerman
Galactus wouldn't be a part, but Surfer would. Can he solo?

Surfer was immune to pretty much everything the humans tried but Thor and company have a whole different arsenal. I don't think Surfer is soloing either side

0mega Spawn
Hulks dad turns into adamantium hulk kills everything

Didnt see that coming did you
cool

Newjak
Galactus wouldn't be a part, but Surfer would. Can he solo? No the other side still has way too many people. Asgardian stuff has also been to be extremely potent.

I also forgot to mention they would technically have the Cube as well so power shouldn't be a problem for MCU

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
No the other side still has way too many people. Asgardian stuff has also been to be extremely potent.

I also forgot to mention they would technically have the Cube as well so power shouldn't be a problem for MCU

Wasn't the IG also shown in the armory?

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wasn't the IG also shown in the armory?

T'was but we should keep in mind it lacks screen feats

Newjak
Wasn't the IG also shown in the armory? Yup but I agree with Juggerman it doesn't have any feats.

the ninjak
Thanos wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
T'was but we should keep in mind it lacks screen feats

True, but we know that it was powerful enough to be placed in the armory and guarded by the Destroyer, it would probably be safe to say it's power level is around the cube/casket.

But that kind of call would be up to the OP.

SevenShackles
So do we get multiple hulks? Or does the incredible hulk/avengers hulk overide the Ang Lee Hulk?

Couldn't the destroyer armor shoot Phoenix to death or bullrush her? She couldn't pick apart wolverines skeleton so I don't think she can destroy Uru. I that regard Thor can also just throw his hammer at her and -SPLAT-

Does spiderman films fall into this? If so sandman can kill a good number of mutants by himself.

Oh the extremis soldiers would be great to watch in this fight.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maratulLN61r8lnk1.gif

Lestov16
It's the MCU vs X-Menverse and Fantastic 4 verse
If you want i'll add Spiderman and Daredevil to the MCU verse and Blade and Elektra to the X men/FF verse.

Do you accept these terms?

And IG has no feats, and is thus unallowable.

0mega Spawn
Multiple man solos

Newjak
It's the MCU vs X-Menverse and Fantastic 4 verse
If you want i'll add Spiderman and Daredevil to the MCU verse and Blade and Elektra to the X men/FF verse.

Do you accept these terms?

And IG has no feats, and is thus unallowable. I don't think it matters it still seems to me that MCU has both the numbers and power advantage especially when factoring in the cube.

Silent Master
That and the casket can freeze a rather large portion of the X-verse

God Cloth Seiya
All the Iron man suits get crushed by magneto along with Cap and he takes loki's dagger and stabs him in the head with it. Magneto takes all the alien and asgardian weapons and gives it to the mutant army.

Storm makes it rain (bye bye sandman and Human Torch )

Deadpool kills Johnny then decapitates the other 3 FF members.

Phoenix then kills the alien/asgardian/frost giant army with her mind.

Shaw Nukes hulk and Thor. Then overloads absorbing man.

The mutants take care of the extremist soldiers along with hawkeye , and black widow.

Azazel teleports abomination into a volcano.

Did I miss anyone? Except the rest of the spidermanverse (I'll get to that later)

X men verse honestly doesn't need much help.

Tattoos N Scars
Nick Fury recruits that kid who takes away mutant powers in the third film.

God Cloth Seiya
That would require prep. To bad there ins't any prep.

Tzeentch
Thor solos.

Placidity
Interesting battle.

I think X-men and FF4 take this.

They have powers that affect the battlefield/enemies on a large scale.

- Magneto x 2 (eliminates entire army weaponry)
- Xavier x 2 (mass telepathic brain freeze / turns enemies against each other) (If Cerebro allowed = Game Over)
- Phoenix (mass disintegration + telepathy)
- Storm (summon mass tornadoes / lightning strikes on enemy side)
- Riptide (summon mass tornadoes on enemy side)
- Surfer (all round power house)
- Doom with Surfer's Powers (all round power house)
- Composite Cosmic Johnny Storm (all round power house)
- Sebastian Shaw (all round power house / nukes the battlefield / can absorb team mates energy to powerup)
- Deadpool (one hit kills anyone)
- Nightcrawler (BFR / teleport into ground anyone)
- Azazel (BFR / teleport into ground anyone)
- Shadowcat - (pull anyone into the earth (not just half-way like she did Juggernaut))
- Yukio - (Precog + which can be mass relayed by telepaths)
- Chris Bradley (Controls important technology on enemy side and turns them against each other)
- Cyclops x 2 and Havok (clears battlefield of any soft targets)
- Rogue (takes own team mates powers and becomes invincible)

Too much power, too versatile.

Epicurus
X-Verse/FF win.

Tattoos N Scars
Are you including Ghost Rider, Blackheart, and Mephisto with MCU?

maxivitopowe
It was made by Columbia

God Cloth Seiya
It's all of marvel vs The xmen verse. But the X-Men verse has to much power and versatility for the marvel team to overcome.

DrDeadpool
Xavier and Erik together are the deadliest team ever !!

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
It's all of marvel vs The xmen verse. But the X-Men verse has to much power and versatility for the marvel team to overcome.
Poe's law?

Lestov16
Isn't Poe's Law Put the bunny back in the box?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Poe's law? what?

FrothByte
Wolverine was able to tank Phoenix's attacks due to his healing factor, and I'm pretty sure Hulk has a better healing factor than Wolverine so he should be able to take down Phoenix even faster.

The problem with the X-men team is that even though their power output is great, they are relatively very squishy in terms of durability. For all of Magneto's power, a single lightning bolt or hammer throw from Thor would take him out. And if we consider that we get the entire Asgardian and Frost Giant forces in this fight, then a lot of the attacks of the X-men team would have minimal effect on them.

Heck, Destroyer alone would probably decimate half the X-men team by itself. Magneto MAY be able to stop Destroyer, but I'm betting that Asgardian magic > Magneto's powers.

The only hope the X-men team has is Xavier time-freezing everyone (that's a seriously overpowered feat). That should freeze everyone except Destroyer and maybe IM if he's shielded from Telepathy.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wolverine was able to tank Phoenix's attacks due to his healing factor, and I'm pretty sure Hulk has a better healing factor than Wolverine so he should be able to take down Phoenix even faster.

The problem with the X-men team is that even though their power output is great, they are relatively very squishy in terms of durability. For all of Magneto's power, a single lightning bolt or hammer throw from Thor would take him out. And if we consider that we get the entire Asgardian and Frost Giant forces in this fight, then a lot of the attacks of the X-men team would have minimal effect on them.

Heck, Destroyer alone would probably decimate half the X-men team by itself. Magneto MAY be able to stop Destroyer, but I'm betting that Asgardian magic > Magneto's powers.

The only hope the X-men team has is Xavier time-freezing everyone (that's a seriously overpowered feat). That should freeze everyone except Destroyer and maybe IM if he's shielded from Telepathy.

Jean grey was holding back and wanted to die.

To bad those armies will be weaponless thanks to Magneto.

Lol.

You didn't read my post apparently, The x men have a way better chance than your making it out to be.

ares834
and I'm pretty sure Hulk has a better healing factor than Wolverine

confused

Stealth Moose
Yeah, that sounds suspect.

In any case, Jean's TK is pretty high end. She didn't do so against Logan but she's TK shielded that dam breaking and atomized Professor X while floating half of the neighborhood. She effectively nullifies mooks and MCU except for perhaps Thor or Hulk. Even then, her ability to launch them around will be game changing, and Magneto can do a shitton of damage too. Then you have the Professor's mindrape powers, Juggernaut aggro *****, Multiple Man, etc. etc. Just too much versatility.

FrothByte
Jean grey was holding back and wanted to die.

To bad those armies will be weaponless thanks to Magneto.

Lol.

You didn't read my post apparently, The x men have a way better chance than your making it out to be.

How's Magneto taking away their weapons if he gets one-shotted at the start?

And even if Phoenix can take out Hulk or Destroyer, I don't see how she can protect herself from energy based blasts like repulsor rays, lightning blasts, or Odin's spear.

I think you're underestimating how strong the average asgardian is. If the MCU is allowed to bring in the entire Asgardian population into this fight (not to mention the Frost Giants) the X-men will be hopelessly outnumbered by a race that's a whole lot more durable than they are.

Like I said before, the X-men team has more offensive power than the MCU. Problem is that the X-men team also has a lot less durability and most of them can get one-shot by the MCU team.

This is of course assuming that Prof. X doesn't use his mind-freeze thing.

God Cloth Seiya
How's Magneto taking away their weapons if he gets one-shotted at the start?

And even if Phoenix can take out Hulk or Destroyer, I don't see how she can protect herself from energy based blasts like repulsor rays, lightning blasts, or Odin's spear.

I think you're underestimating how strong the average asgardian is. If the MCU is allowed to bring in the entire Asgardian population into this fight (not to mention the Frost Giants) the X-men will be hopelessly outnumbered by a race that's a whole lot more durable than they are.

Lol at Magneto getting one shotted from the start.

They won't have weapons cause of Magneto.

It doesn't matter when they all get mind phucked by Charles. Or killed by the army of mutants who have thier thanks to Magneto.

ares834

She blocked (heck at one point she entirely repressed) Cyclops's optic blasts.

Firefly218
Thor can kill Jean with a simple hammer throw. I'm sure jean's TK doesn't cover the Mjolnir.

ares834
Uh, Kurse swatted it aside... It can clearly be moved in mid air, just not lifted.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Firefly218
Thor can kill Jean with a simple hammer throw. I'm sure jean's TK doesn't cover the Mjolnir. Jean would shut down his mind before then.

maxivitopowe
You're forgetting the mutant army in X3

IIRC there are several characters in the x team with AoE and battlefield affecting powers

Also good luck with the immolation

Tattoos N Scars
Heimdall uses the Bifrost to blast the battlefield, killing Xavier and unfreezing MCU.

maxivitopowe
If everyone is in Manhattan what's Heimdall doing in Asgard

God Cloth Seiya
Tattoo just got told.

Tattoos N Scars
Because Heimdall doesnt leave the Bifrost

maxivitopowe
That was weak

God Cloth Seiya
Shaw absorbs it

Tattoos N Scars
What's weak?

maxivitopowe
One of the few thing we agree on

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Because Heimdall doesnt leave the Bifrost ^

Tattoos N Scars
If there is no CIS, Heimdall doesnt leave the Bifrost.

God Cloth Seiya
Shaw still absorbs the blast

Tattoos N Scars
Let him absorb it, if he can. I doubt Shaw breathes well in space when the planet goes to pieces.

God Cloth Seiya
It can't destroy anything while absorbed.

ares834
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
If everyone is in Manhattan what's Heimdall doing in Asgard

laughing out loud

thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
I doubt he absorbs it. This is well beyond nuclear. The blast wouldn't be directed on Shaw anyway. He may absorb collateral energy, but he wont be near the main stream of the blast.

God Cloth Seiya
He still absorbs it though.

Silent Master
He still absorbs it though.

Prove that he can absorb that much energy.

God Cloth Seiya
By using his powers. It doesn't matter since he won't be up there in the 1st place.

Silent Master
By using his powers. It doesn't matter since he won't be up there in the 1st place.

I said prove it, not restate your biased opinion.

God Cloth Seiya
Still so ignorant, it was a joke. You take everything to seriously

Since he won't be up there in the 1st place there's no point in arguing over it in the 1st place.

Silent Master
Still so ignorant, it was a joke. You take everything to seriously.

Backtracking from such a moronic stance is a good idea, maybe there is hope for you after all.

God Cloth Seiya
So I was joking and you still take it seriously? LOL

There is no hope for you.

Silent Master
So I was joking and you still take it seriously? LOL

There is no hope for you.

I'm glad that you agree that your earlier claim was moronic.

God Cloth Seiya
It was, you actually thought I was serious when I said that?

meep-meep
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Xavier and Erik together are the deadliest team ever !!

Yeah they are pretty ridiculous

Silent Master
It was, you actually thought I was serious when I said that?

Judging by your posting history, you're dumb enough to have meant it. so why should people think it was a joke?

God Cloth Seiya
Your still buthurt I see. The only reason you say that is because I think wolverine would beat cap.

So I think Shaw can absorb a planetary blast, but I think superman can beat him? You are so ignorant and bias it's not even funny.

Silent Master
Your still buthurt I see. The only reason you say that is because I think wolverine would beat cap.

So I think Shaw can absorb a planetary blast, but I think superman can beat him? You are so ignorant and bias it's not even funny.

What does your stance in the Wolverine vs Cap thread have to do with this, are you so mad that you can't even remember what thread you're in?

God Cloth Seiya
Oh I'm not mad, but the only reason that you say "posting history" is directly meant by me in the wolverine and cap thread. If it's not then by all means prove otherwise.

Silent Master
Oh I'm not mad, but the only reason that you say "posting history" is directly meant by me in the wolverine and cap thread. If it's not then by all means prove otherwise.

If I meant a specific thread I would have mentioned it by name, which I didn't; the Wolverine vs Cap thread has obviously made you so mad that you've forgotten the other few dozen or so threads where you posted.

God Cloth Seiya
So you were lying? Thought so

Enlighten me on these "threads" I posted on to make you say that.

Silent Master
So you were lying? Thought so

Enlighten me on these "threads" I posted on to make you say that.

I'm not lying, but you're free to think so if it makes you feel better; I'll even let you get in the last word as I know how important that is to people like you and quan.

God Cloth Seiya
You still didn't tell me which post you were talking about (even though I already know and it's all in one thread). I guess buthurt baiters can't be helped.

maxivitopowe
Stop quanning

God Cloth Seiya
I guess your talking to me.

Stealth Moose
Xavier taps into Phoenix's power and wtfmurders the opposing team while Mags creates matching coffins for each using old cars.

/thread

Time Immemorial
Judging by your posting history, you're dumb enough to have meant it. so why should people think it was a joke?

Your posting history contains nothing but baiting and backseat modding and trolling. Why would people consider any of your posts anything but a joke?

Werewolf582
I don't really see X-Men taking this, they have better powers but the sheer numbers will do them in.

maxivitopowe
All of you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.