Palpatine vs. Data, Borg Queen, Picard, Captain Kirk (Original universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They come to arrest Palpatine in place of Windu, etc. They are all armed with their phasers. Can they take the Sith Lord. Keep in mind Data can tank rifle shots and laugh off gravity.

jaden101
They run in and sidious cooks them all with force lightning before force throwing them all out the window.

dadudemon
They all fire at Sidious, at once. He can't put his lightsaber all over his body. He dies.

Originally posted by jaden101
They run in and sidious cooks them all with force lightning before force throwing them all out the window.

And then the Borg Queen adapts to the lightning...

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101

While I'd agree and this thread just shows Quanchi's butthurt in trying to kill off certain characters/franchises he hates, you're not factoring in Shatner Kirk's winning-against-all-odds power set.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
While I'd agree and this is thread just shows Quanchi's butthurt in trying to kill off certain characters he hates, you're not factoring in Shatner Kirk's winning-against-all-odds power set.

Oh, look: Robtard thinks Shatner is McClane, now.

jaden101
They might have had a chance if they didn't have to come in thru that skinny death trap corridor.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh, look: Robtard thinks Shatner is McClane, now.

McClane is Shatner's ancestor.

jaden101
Imagine they crossed those 2 and added a bit of Chuck Norris. He'd destroy Palpatine. It'd be the proper weapon XI. Game over, man. Game over.

focus4chumps
typical star wars/trek tourist spite thread.

palpatine shocks them all to death.

"borg queen"? without her collective she's useless. ZERO on screen h2h. if you were not such an agenda-driven failltroll tourist, you'd know that.

picard? lol what a tourist. google more.

so nice additions, google-chimp, although i do recommend watching first contact.

dadudemon
Picard has Jedi-like reflexes. In one ep, season 3 (maybe), someone beamed aboard the bridge right behind him. He instantly turned around and punched the invader (knocked him across the bridge and knocked him out cold).

Picard is enough to take out Sidious: his com-badge absorbs all the lightning (it is made of gold and other future alloys). Picard will then punch Sidious in the face and knock him out: come on, he took on a group of Nausicaans while playing Dom-jot. Sidious will most likely aim his force lightning at his pubes because he has always wanted to smell his pubes toasting before he dies.

jaden101
Hahaha. Classic.

Robtard
Sorry, DDM. If anyone is soling first here, it's Kirk via flying-butt-attack; it has no know counter defense.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5199/flyinganusattack1.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/2892/flyinganusattack2.png

steverules_2
Wouldn't Kirk just sleep with Sidious? I mean the guy has a constant hard on for Anakin and Kirk solves all disputes by sleeping with the enemies they encounter...I'm sure Khan was just upset that Kirk didn't call back

focus4chumps
that sig is horrible bro. sorry. sad

Sadako of Girth
Sorry, DDM. If anyone is soling first here, it's Kirk via flying-butt-attack; it has no know counter defense.

Ahhh yes. Ren and Stimpy later featured "The insidious flying butt-pliers" in that wrestling episode....
...totally a Kirk homage.
s2H_qYV-GkM (at 5:29)

dadudemon

Damn...forgot about that. No amount of force lightning will stop the Flying-Butt-Attack.

quanchi112
While I'd agree and this thread just shows Quanchi's butthurt in trying to kill off certain characters/franchises he hates, you're not factoring in Shatner Kirk's winning-against-all-odds power set. It's a fair thread in which these characters attempt to arrest Palpatone. Data isn't alone and has a few allies. Data is also rifle proof so he might not need the help.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's a fair thread in which these characters attempt to arrest Palpatone.

Data isn't alone and has a few allies. Data is also rifle proof so he might not need the help.

You're absolutely adorable when you fib. It's a thread created out of your hatred of ToS and TNG. Anyhow. Moving on.

Shatner Kirk solos via Flying-Butt-Attack as shown. If you can't grasp the implications of that maneuver, Kirk has other wondrous can't-defend-against moves up his sleeve, pal.

Exhibit B) The Kirk Flying Drop Kick

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8762/flyingkirkkickftw.png

BruceSkywalker
Kirk solos as Jean-Luc does the mambo

l4AMztqAdDQ

quanchi112
You're absolutely adorable when you fib. It's a thread created out of your hatred of ToS and TNG. Anyhow. Moving on.

Shatner Kirk solos via Flying-Butt-Attack as shown. If you can't grasp the implications of that maneuver, Kirk has other wondrous can't-defend-against moves up his sleeve, pal.

Exhibit B) The Kirk Flying Drop Kick

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8762/flyingkirkkickftw.png As I suspected you favor Kirk over Palpatine. You don't even think he needs the help. Just know I disagree and will need to support Palpatine since he wins.

quanchi112
Ron, tell me how this silly head but is going to take out Palpatine ?

Robtard
As I suspected you favor Kirk over Palpatine. You don't even think he needs the help.

Just know I disagree and will need to support Palpatine since he wins.

See, that's your problem, you always support the character you're infatuated with more, not who would win going with screen feats, thank you for admitting that you have absolute zero objectivity in all threads, bandwagn-boi.

Go on then, support Palpatine and counter the Flying-Butt-Attack.

Ron, tell me how this silly head but is going to take out Palpatine ?
In english, please. But let me guess, you're not rage typing and it's all the iPad's fault yet again?

quanchi112
See, that's your problem, you always support the character you're infatuated with more, not who would win going with screen feats, thank you for admitting that you have absolute zero objectivity in all threads, bandwagn-boi.

Go on then, support Palpatine and counter the Flying-Butt-Attack.

In english, please. But let me guess, you're not rage typing and it's all the iPad's fault yet again? No, I believe Palpatine wins as he's simply too fast for Kirk. You like Kirk more so you support him. Plain to see.

Precog. smile

iPad, yes.

I do love Palp though. Guilty as charged. smile

Robtard
No, I believe Palpatine wins as he's simply too fast for Kirk. You like Kirk more so you support him. Plain to see.

Precog. smile

iPad, yes.

I do love Palp though. Guilty as charged. smile

Kirk's got a team supporting him though, did you forget the parameters of your own thread already? It's only page 2. By god.

You think Precog is crap and useless though, flippy.

You need to learn how to use an iPad then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxmyuMgbp8

quanchi112
Kirk's got a team supporting him though, did you forget the parameters of your own thread already? It's only page 2. By god.

You think Precog is crap and useless though, flippy.

You need to learn how to use an iPad then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxmyuMgbp8 Yes, but you said he just uses a head butt to win. I think it's ridiculous. I feel Palpatine easily slices his foes limbs off. Do you disagree ?
I think precog can work and is especially effective against characters with slow reflexes such as this team.

A few typos you drama queen.

quanchi112
I guess rob concedes this thread too.

Silent Master
Good thing you didn't put Khan in this thread, he'd get owned in 3 seconds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Good thing you didn't put Khan in this thread, he'd get owned in 3 seconds. Stick to the thread topic. I know you are obsessed with Khan. Robs scared though.

focus4chumps
Good thing you didn't put Khan in this thread, he'd get owned in 3 seconds.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
laughing out loud Go go (whoever is arguing against Quan) Ra Ra.

Is that how it goes, focus ?

Silent Master
laughing out loud

Says a lot about his faith in Khan's abilities, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm leaning towards the team if they play it smart.

quanchi112
Says a lot about his faith in Khan's abilities, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm leaning towards the team if they play it smart. Not everything is about Khan.

How does the team win ?

Silent Master
Not everything is about Khan.

How does the team win ?

By shooting him.

quanchi112
By shooting him. So you think he can't deflect their phasers ?

Silent Master
So you think he can't deflect their phasers ?

Post the clip where he deflects fire from 4 weapons at once.

Robtard
I guess rob concedes this thread too.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png

focus4chumps
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Post the clip where he deflects fire from 4 weapons at once. Show me all of them shooting their phasers at once. Your claim.

quanchi112
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png Yep, you threw in the towel.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Cheer on your man.

Silent Master
laughing out loud

dadudemon
Show me all of them shooting their phasers at once. Your claim.

Will 2 work?

g_Vr9LnogLM

Side note: watch this whole damn thing:
CJvpA34eIn4

quanchi112
Will 2 work?

g_Vr9LnogLM

CJvpA34eIn4 I can see 2 just not four. Sm needs to back his claim.

quanchi112
I will give you one more chance.

Silent Master
Will 2 work?

g_Vr9LnogLM

CJvpA34eIn4

You're aware that quan is trolling, right?

quanchi112
You're aware that quan is trolling, right? You made a claim. If you can't back it up then Welcome to Concessionville.

Robtard
Yep, you threw in the towel.

quanchi112
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png Just like you to not even put up a debate. How do you live with yourself ?

Silent Master

You like his new moronic tactic, demanding a clip of the 4 of them firing at the same time, despite the fact that all 4 have never been in the same movie.

We may as well demand a clip of Palpatine blocking a phaser blast, even though nobody is Star Wars has ever used a phaser.

Robtard
Just like you to not even put up a debate. How do you live with yourself ?

quanchi112
You like his new moronic tactic, demanding a clip of the 4 of them firing at the same time, despite the fact that all 4 have never been in the same movie.

We may as well demand a clip of Palpatine blocking a phaser blast, even though nobody is Star Wars has ever used a phaser. So you admit you can't back your claim. Good.

quanchi112
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3763/stupidclown1.png Keep conceding.

Robtard
Keep conceding.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8448/stupidclown2.jpg

Silent Master
So you admit you can't back your claim. Good.

Firing a phaser doesn't take any special skill, so there is no burden of proof for claiming that they can shoot one.

Silent Master
Oh look, multiple Star Trek people firing their phasers.
lDa6qc93nNs

dadudemon
I can see 2 just not four. Sm needs to back his claim.

Hey, that's quite reasonable of you to to accept because I used a TV Episode. You can easily reject it because it is not a movie.

You're aware that quan is trolling, right?

He accepted 2. Roll with it.

Oh look, multiple Star Trek people firing their phasers.
lDa6qc93nNs

Doesn't work: they didn't all fire at once.

But, in a versus discussion (at least, here), CIS is off by default. So...they wouldn't be in character and would shoot all 4 at once from the beginning. no expression

Silent Master
Actually, while Picard is messing with the panel you can hear several phasers being fired.

Silent Master
Here is another example of phasers being fired at the same time

1gCG8m1SHU

dadudemon
Here is another example of phasers being fired at the same time

1gCG8m1SHU

Doesn't work.

Silent Master
Doesn't work.

Odd, it's the scene from Insurrection where Data and Picard discover the holoship.

dadudemon
Odd, it's the scene from Insurrection where Data and Picard discover the holoship.

Redo the link thingie er something.

Silent Master
-1gCG8m1SHU

Is it working now?

Robtard
Picard and Data employing guerrilla commando cover and shoot tacitcs with extreme lethal efficiency. Poor Palpatine.

Silent Master
Just to nip quan's moronic argument in the bud, I'll retract the claim that all 4 will be firing at the same time, now..can quan show Palpatine blocking fire from multiple attackers

quanchi112
Firing a phaser doesn't take any special skill, so there is no burden of proof for claiming that they can shoot one. You claimed they all shoot at once. Prove it.

quanchi112
Hey, that's quite reasonable of you to to accept because I used a TV Episode. You can easily reject it because it is not a movie.

He accepted 2. Roll with it.

Doesn't work: they didn't all fire at once.

But, in a versus discussion (at least, here), CIS is off by default. So...they wouldn't be in character and would shoot all 4 at once from the beginning. no expression I want sm to back his claim but I honestly didn't see the clip on my iPad. I can't accept tv feats as its against the rules.

focus4chumps
You claimed they all shoot at once. Prove it.

just stop clown

quanchi112
Picard and Data employing guerrilla commando cover and shoot tacitcs with extreme lethal efficiency. Poor Palpatine. Superior skill and reflexes to a. Guy who lets people empty gunfire into his backside.

Silent Master
just stop clown

He's trolling, because he can't provide proof that Palpatine can block fire from multiple people.

quanchi112
just stop clown That was his claim.

focus4chumps
its another of your dog and pony shows which does not matter.

palpatine probably wins. data cant fly.

know who could absolutely decimate data? yoda.

quanchi112

palpatine probably wins. data cant fly.

know who could absolutely decimate data? yoda. Hell yeah, Palpatine wins over these original Trek universe team..

playa1258
At the beginning of ROTS Anakin/Obi-wan were able to block blaster fire from several directions at once with ease.

Palpatine is more powerful than either and should be able to do this against the Trek team which has far less numbers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
At the beginning of ROTS Anakin/Obi-wan were able to block blaster fire from several directions at once with ease.

Palpatine is more powerful than either and should be able to do this against the Trek team which has far less numbers. Yeah, original Star Trek fanboys conceded this quickly and showed their colors.

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258

Palpatine is more powerful than either and should be able to do this against the Trek team which has far less numbers.

Yeah, original Star Trek fanboys conceded this quickly and showed their colors.

LOL at quan's double standards.

quanchi112
LOL at quan's double standards. ?

Robtard
Superior skill and reflexes to a. Guy who lets people empty gunfire into his backside.

First you tried to make it as it as only Kirk Vs Palpatine; now you're trying to make it as if it's only Data Vs Palpatine. Why can't you follow the parameters of even your own threads?

quanchi112
First you tried to make it as it as only Kirk Vs Palpatine; now you're trying to make it as if it's only Data Vs Palpatine. Why can't you follow the parameters of even your own threads? He destroys each of them in successive fashion ala Windus fellow Jedi. Far easier actually. Try and keep up.

Robtard
He destroys each of them in successive fashion ala Windus fellow Jedi. Far easier actually. Try and keep up.

Nah, Data and Picard are smart enough to set their phaser's to a wide setting, can't be blocked here. Palp's gets stunned right as Kirk's flying ass hits him in the face. Borg Queen then nanites his ass. Palpatine arrested.

He goes directly to jail and doesn't collect 200 credits smile

Odekahn
CiS on: the don't all shoot at the same time
CiS off: they do and it would be retarded to think they don't or cant.

dadudemon
I want sm to back his claim but I honestly didn't see the clip on my iPad. I can't accept tv feats as its against the rules.

Well, it is not against the rules, anymore. big grin

Superior skill and reflexes to a. Guy who lets people empty gunfire into his backside.

As shown by the children of the same species playing super-hacky sack earlier in the film (Star Trek: Insurrection), they have massively superior hand-eye coordination than humans do. It is amazing that Picard was able to keep up with that gunner...Data, not so much.

Originally posted by Odekahn
CiS off: they do and it would be retarded to think they don't or cant.

That's reasonable and objective. I think I like you and you should post here, more often. hug

quanchi112
Nah, Data and Picard are smart enough to set their phaser's to a wide setting, can't be blocked here. Palp's gets stunned right as Kirk's flying ass hits him in the face. Borg Queen then nanites his ass. Palpatine arrested.

He goes directly to jail and doesn't collect 200 credits smile Jumps and kills them prior to shooting him. Watch the Palp/Windu fight.

Palpatine has showed superior speed in which they cannot counter before being diced by the light saber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
CiS off: they do and it would be retarded to think they don't or cant. I nver said they can't. I just want sm to back his claim.

quanchi112
Well, it is not against the rules, anymore. big grin

As shown by the children of the same species playing super-hacky sack earlier in the film (Star Trek: Insurrection), they have massively superior hand-eye coordination than humans do. It is amazing that Picard was able to keep up with that gunner...Data, not so much.

That's reasonable and objective. I think I like you and you should post here, more often. hug I do change the game. I'm a game changer. It's fair since I was handing them their asses prior to this. Hopefully, they can step up their game.

Khan is superior to humans as well. So......

h1a8
There is no way in hell they are beating Palpatine.
That guy can simply crush them with a wave of his hand or dice them before they can blink.

-Pr-
Spite thread. Silly too.

Silent Master
It was fun watching quan try and claim that it's impossible for more than one Star Trek phaser to be fired at the same time.

Dramatic Gecko
I am afraid that Sidious will sense them coming... and then disarm them with a flick of his wrist. In honest opinion Data will last the longest but Palpatine's force powers render Data skills useless.

Even though I like Data and Picard more than Palpatine, (and honestly most new star wars characters) Sidious has this one.

On a side note. NEXT GENERATION FOR THE WIN!

golem370
Data snaps his neck before he could react.

Lord Lucien
Doubt it.

golem370
Data has dodged lasers for atleast a minute and they had adating abilities and has been seen moving his hands so fast his hand couldn't be seen.

Lord Lucien
What part of "doubt it" didn't you understand? My word is final on all things.

S_W_LeGenD
Fodder for Palpatine.

A well-trained Jedi is like a brigade worth of firepower and practically invisible to naked eye, when in action. Palpatine is beyond this description; he slaughtered 3 well-trained Jedi like fodder in a fight.

Movies cannot do justice to what Jedi are capable of doing.

No contest.

Lestov16
Are we using film screenfeats only or EU? I ask for obvious reasons. Although, TBF, I don't think it matters. Palpatine's TK when tossing those Senate pods is extreme:

xUlqDMcS_RE

h1a8
The thing with Sidious, Vader, etc. They can sense and kill you with just a look from Star systems away.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
The thing with Sidious, Vader, etc. They can sense and kill you with just a look from Star systems away.

Post the movie clip where this happened.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by h1a8

That's retarded. However he does have a Death Star.

Tattoos N Scars
Picard is really Q in disguise. He snaps his fingers auto-killing Palpatine. The Borg then proceed to assimilate Palpatine's pathetic empire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.