Galactus Vs Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Fully fed Galactus
Peak power Arishem

Galactus has altered his size to 2000ft

Industructible planet(arena)

Arishem believes the planet deserves to live, but galactus intends to feed on it in the near future
Arishem is very angry that galactus is defying him, and galactus is equally pissed off arishem won't allow him to eat

Who wins? GO

Diesldude
Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh...

LeonBuco666
Don't like it don't replysmile

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Diesldude
Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh... While I agree with this statement...

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Don't like it don't replysmile
That's one hell of a reply...
laughing

LeonBuco666
It doesn't look like anybodys going to reply with anything relavant here lol

Diesldude
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
While I agree with this statement...

That's one hell of a reply...
laughing

I don't get it... It's not a unexpected reply, but stoopid me for bumping this thread. laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
I don't get it... It's not a unexpected reply, but stoopid me for bumping this thread. laughing out loud
Bump..
laughing

armedforbattle
Arishem wins.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus clamps his hands around Arishems head and destroys him...

pym-ftw
Big G

lawest9
Thor and the Odin possessed destroyer did some damage to the Arishem ( although nothing that A couldn't deal with ) so G might have a 20-80 chance here.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Thor and the Odin possessed destroyer did some damage to the Arishem
Pretty sure they didn't do any damage.

Arishem wins.

kgkg
I think you can make a good argument for either of them winning this.

Mr.SunKing
Arishem

Tar-Antado
What is a "fully-fed" Galactus? 1 planet? 4 planets? 100?

cdtm
I know Arishem's probably more powerful then the Voltron Celestials, but Big G wasn't fully powered, either.. (Expended power helping Reed, for one.. )

I'm going with Big G, for now.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win. Arishem is strong but not nearly strong enough to take on a fully fed Galactus.

operator616
^i agree, at his best, galactus is on another level.

Kazenji
Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh...

Pretty sure there is

i think 3 is the max and unless they've changed it.

LeonBuco666
I was no damage, he shrugged the disitigration beam off and then slapped him about for abit....then his little gang of celestials decided to slap it about too

yaadaveyaa
galactus fed is still no match for arishem universal feats galactus is a strong mother but isnt gonna come close to beating a 2000 ft universal powered being

operator616
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
galactus fed is still no match for arishem universal feats galactus is a strong mother but isnt gonna come close to beating a 2000 ft universal powered being

he was able to hold his own against 2 multiversal beings, and in that issue there isn't even a mention that he ate a planet, but it's only logical to assume he was very well fed in that instance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.