Can Anakin on Mortis beat Luke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pencilcrayon
Anakin is the chosen one and the only who can draw all of its power.

Luke has the same potential as he is, but he's not the chosen one. The most powerful Jedi ever.

Intrepid37
I think so.

Vensai
Sure. Mortis Anakin showed up two force celestials in his state.

Mizukage Yoda
I would say absolutely. Mortis Anakin is likely the most powerful force being in the Mythos.

Arhael
Maybe, if we hypothetically assume that Anakin and Luke are equally skilled. But still Luke likely will reach deeper focus due to superior mind set.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Arhael
Maybe, if we hypothetically assume that Anakin and Luke are equally skilled. But still Luke likely will reach deeper focus due to superior mind set.
What does deeper focus have to do with anything when the other is channeling more of the Force than his opponent could ever hope to achieve?

If Obi Wan had greater focus, does that mean he could have survived Sidious?

NTJack0
Yes, I believe Anakin could've, he was pretty much a force god there.

Nephthys
Although he had trouble against Ahsoka.

DARTH POWER
Yeah and Anakin got stomped by the Son all the other times he challenged him on Mortis.

This shows his overpowering of the Son and Daughter was by reaching a Zone state. But it's still possible that a Force Nexus amplifies Skywalker's natural ability to a larger extent than it does other Jedi/Sith.

Vensai
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah and Anakin got stomped by the Son all the other times he challenged him on Mortis.

This shows his overpowering of the Son and Daughter was by reaching a Zone state. But it's still possible that a Force Nexus amplifies Skywalker's natural ability to a larger extent than it does other Jedi/Sith.
Possibly. Still, the OP probably assumes meant Anakin when he was powerful enough to overpower the Son and Daughter.

Dolos
Originally posted by Ascendancy
What does deeper focus have to do with anything when the other is channeling more of the Force than his opponent could ever hope to achieve?

If Obi Wan had greater focus, does that mean he could have survived Sidious?

It's different when you're chanelling the Force through Oneness.

Luke and Anakin were both the most prodigious beings in the mythos, but Luke had better focus and mindset.

In my opinion he'd sorc Mortis's energies more efficiently than Generation 1 Skywalker.

And Anakin Solo more so than that.

But after a while the Skywalker blood pool was diluted by mortals even through the procreated with Force sensitives most of the time. Kinda like the Sith species. But I'd say they were strongest in the Force for many generations. Without waning amounts of that strength in the Force coming from Anakin's immaculate conception, later generation Skywalkers like Cade would still be talented in the Force, but not that talented.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Dolos
It's different when you're chanelling the Force through Oneness.

Luke and Anakin were both the most prodigious beings in the mythos, but Luke had better focus and mindset.

In my opinion he'd sorc Mortis's energies more efficiently than Generation 1 Skywalker.

And Anakin Solo more so than that.

But after a while the Skywalker blood pool was diluted by mortals even through the procreated with Force sensitives most of the time. Kinda like the Sith species. But I'd say they were strongest in the Force for many generations. Without waning amounts of that strength in the Force coming from Anakin's immaculate conception, later generation Skywalkers like Cade would still be talented in the Force, but not that talented.

So again, you agree that even with great focus by Luke, Anakin still wins. My point was that deeper concentration does not overcome the power differential there, not when we're talking about that amount of power.

Dolos
Originally posted by Ascendancy
So again, you agree that even with great focus by Luke, Anakin still wins. My point was that deeper concentration does not overcome the power differential there, not when we're talking about that amount of power.

No, it's a matter of being pure of heart, of submitting oneself to the Force, which is slightly more crucial than innate esoteric capabilities shared by most Skywalkers. Three generations of slight losses in esoteric capability does not make up for Luke's ability to focus the energies on Mortis better than Anakin Skywalker, or Anakin Solo's supreme ability to focus its energies with Oneness.

Anakin Solo>Luke Skywalker>Anakin Skywalker>>all other Jedi.

Anakin Solo was the most pure of heart, and almost as gifted in the Force as his fathers, definitely above all Jedi and Sith who preceded him as for having the gift of arcane potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.