DCNU Wonderwoman VS Namor *Location- Underwater*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Who takes this?

LeonBuco666
Namor underwater stomps lol

zopzop
IF DCNu Wonder Woman is Thing level, she takes this.

LeonBuco666
How does diana take namor in his own element he stomps

zopzop
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
How does diana take namor in his own element he stomps
http://s8.postimg.org/ruoyhmfdt/Fixed_Fights_Thing_VS_Namor.jpg
Thing did that to Namor..........underwater. If DCNu Diana is at least Thing level, she wins.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by zopzop
Thing did that to Namor..........underwater. If DCNu Diana is at least Thing level, she wins. so that was PIS or CIS?(Sarcasm) since the op hasn't stated weather its on or off I can only assume its off, which means cis'less and pis'less namor would brutally destroy the thing with ease underwater, ans would also do the same to wonderwoman under water

Thing did that to Namor..........underwater. If DCNu Diana is at least Thing level, she wins. sure, if there's a conveniently positioned vulcano in their fight.

ODG
Originally posted by 753
sure, if there's a conveniently positioned vulcano in their fight. Or Namor inexplicably causes more damage to himself than his opponent when swinging a gigantic fish around.

Supermex
Namor can go toe to toe with Hulk under water

Lord Feron
The fight between thing and Namor was actually a really good showing for thing. But imo Namor should get the majority out of thing. But I would say Diana is a serious physical threat to namor thne add in the lasso... idk

Golgo13
Lasso would probably play big in this.

JakeTheBank
Not sure how anyone can look at Namor vs. Thing in AvX and not consider it an extremely high end showing for Ben if not a PIS one for Namor.

ODG
Originally posted by Supermex
Namor can go toe to toe with Hulk under water Namor's beaten Hulk three times underwater.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can she effectively use a lasso underwater?

ODG
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Can she effectively use a lasso underwater? Her lasso has like zero feats. It barely slowed Aquaman down and she had it wrapped around his neck.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by ODG
Her lasso has like zero feats. It barely slowed Aquaman down and she had it wrapped around his neck.

PIS? The damn thing is a plot device. It will over/under perform depending on the circumstances.

JakeTheBank
In the previous continuity, yes, her lasso could range from being a mild inconvenience to being able to shut down skyfathers, dispel illusions, undo genetic modifications, etc.

To my knowledge in the DCnU, the lasso hasn't soul raped anybody and has been used only as a means of restraint and to compel those entrapped by it to speak the truth.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In the previous continuity, yes, her lasso could range from being a mild inconvenience to being able to shut down skyfathers, dispel illusions, undo genetic modifications, etc.

To my knowledge in the DCnU, the lasso hasn't soul raped anybody and has been used only as a means of restraint and to compel those entrapped by it to speak the truth.

Y u do dis Dolan? It raep tmie if u maek cens

LeonBuco666
Namor is a beast in his own element he's faster, stronger, more agile and a hella of a lot more powerfull than diana unde, in my opinion he'd gonna beat WW down like a sack of shit with a big ol' evil fish.....

Emi~Kiro
Thing did that to Namor..........underwater. If DCNu Diana is at least Thing level, she wins.
The thought of thing beating Namor underwater makes me feel sick to my stomach, seeing that panel made me push back down my breakfast. Disgusting sick

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13

How in the world would she get the momentum to wrap him up with that lasso under water? Namor wins.

LeonBuco666
Its more likely namor could catch the lasso and strangle her with it than diana having any hope of catching him with it under water

Stoic
Its more likely namor could catch the lasso and strangle her with it than diana having any hope of catching him with it under water

Exactly. It would be like running at full speed under water. The idea just doesn't fit, as it would be impossible in terms of physics.

Sh3nG L0nG
WW has effectively subdued opponents with her lasso while underwater utilizing comic book logic. I agree irl it would be nigh impossible to do so, but then again the comic book world doesn't operate logically nor is it limited to real world limitations.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
WW has effectively subdued opponents with her lasso while underwater utilizing comic book logic. I agree irl it would be nigh impossible to do so, but then again the comic book world doesn't operate logically nor is it limited to real world limitations.

DCNU WW?

Sh3nG L0nG
Not that I'm aware of, i was generally speaking. my bad.

LeonBuco666
For her to gain enough momentum to throw the lasso and entrap Namor would be physically impossible, which has already been stated. Even if she could get it up to a bit of speed....Namor is far too quick for wonder woman underwater.
Even if it came to close combat diana wudnt be able to gain enough speed to strike namor effectively....whilst Namor could easily strike her, underwater he's easily top class 100 in strength, also his body is 'made' for water, moving through it asif he was just flying through the air....he brutally destroys wonderwoman

chipguy_okay

She beat the shit out of Supergirl so I think it's safe to say she's at least Thing Level. Also, she's already shown she can operate at the bottom of the ocean without being impaired. If she takes off the bracelets and uses her swords, she can probably hurt Namor.

He might have a hard time catching her. I doubt the lasso would make much difference though.

That Thing Namor fight kinda seems like Pis though.

LeonBuco666
She could damage him with it but his healing factor in the water is crazy, I'm giving the submarinor the win quite solidly

chipguy_okay
The beauty about having...creating a sword to fight against an unarmed guy is that landing a head shot isn't out of the question...especially when you have arguably better fighting skills.

Sh3nG L0nG
She could damage him with it but his healing factor in the water is crazy, I'm giving the submarinor the win quite solidly

I'm unsure whether her sword has any feats in DCnU, generally speaking her sword would end Namor's life should she choose to.
By the way how is Namor putting her down? Even under water she still has crazy durability. If she chooses to fight smart and block his blows with her gauntlets, she could stalemate him at the very least.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Also she used it like a whip to destroy a golem.

Anyway, NuDiana's big trump seems to be bracer removal rather than OldDiana's uber gear.

celeyhyga17
Aww come on Zop.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
I'm unsure whether her sword has any feats in DCnU, generally speaking her sword would end Namor's life should she choose to.
By the way how is Namor putting her down? Even under water she still has crazy durability. If she chooses to fight smart and block his blows with her gauntlets, she could stalemate him at the very least. stalemate at the very best....he's going to be a lot more comfertable underwater, diana is out of her comfort zone....and yes her fighting skills are better on land, but under water that's arguable considering namor is an expert under water, has a very fast array of assaults ie using the water to his advantage, create an under water whirlpool to stun her and confuse her, leaving her open to be slapped about by namor weilding two blue whales, her durability may be great but in this situation namors will be better.

LeonBuco666
Also if you decide diana gets her sword, the namor should at least get a sword, he's a master swordsman and has the best fighting skills in from atlantis also diana isn't touching him when his reaction speed is like this on land, far greater underwater - http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9045/namorfeat34ek.gif
Dodging attacks that come at him at mach speeds

zeel
wonder woman ftw. I don't see why fighting underwater would severaly hamper WW's reflexes,strength or fighting skills underwater. Sure namor has a advantage but wondy is overall faster stronger and more durable then this dude. would be a good fight but I still see WW winning, with or without the lasso.

carver9
Wonder Woman hasn't done a single thing proving she could pull a majority against Namor, let alone under water.

LeonBuco666
Namor brutalizes WW in this situation, no doubt 10/10

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman hasn't done a single thing proving she could pull a majority against Namor, let alone under water.

Yes, she has carter.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, she has carter.

What has she done?

Branlor Swift
What has she done? Beat the dogshit out of Superman

abhilegend
What has she done?
Beaten supergirl.

xJLxKing
WW, not without effort, but still wins

LeonBuco666
Doesn't namor have the power gem? Lol if I'm not mistaken then he rips diana to pieces laughing

pym-ftw
It isn't standard gear

Sh3nG L0nG
Doesn't namor have the power gem? Lol if I'm not mistaken then he rips diana to pieces laughing

Ok then, give him the PG, Diana gets Godwave.

LeonBuco666
Sorry I stand corrected its not standard gear, namor wins anyway

zeel
I honestly don't know of any feats with wonder woman fighting underwater. However WW is noted for her incredible fast reaction times and is close to high hearald. ww has the ability to fly, I see no reason why she cant just fly underwater I see the effects of water being absolutely no problem for wonder woman, yet a large amp for namor. I think realistically we have a amped namor vs wonder woman, good fight im going with WW.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by zeel
I honestly don't know of any feats with wonder woman fighting underwater. However WW is noted for her incredible fast reaction times and is close to high hearald. ww has the ability to fly, I see no reason why she cant just fly underwater I see the effects of water being absolutely no problem for wonder woman, yet a large amp for namor. I think realistically we have a amped namor vs wonder woman, good fight im going with WW. how fast is WW when she flies? Because I think she will be considerably slower under water, namor can swim up to and past 700mph so I think namor has her there and namor's reaction speed is at best equal to WW

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Beat the dogshit out of Superman
More like beat the dogshiet out of Superman's Cokc..
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhe8snOVvo1qaowhxo1_500.jpg

zeel
how fast is WW when she flies? Because I think she will be considerably slower under water, namor can swim up to and past 700mph so I think namor has her there and namor's reaction speed is at best equal to WW

well for whatever its worth wiki says she flies about 1/2 the speed of light, weather this is true I dunno. I don't follow wonderwoman really so I couldn't give ya any flying feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.