Who can Magneto + Adamantium beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
This is Magneto with 1 ton of primary Adamantium. Also, this Magneto is at the height of his power and is willing to kill w/o a second thought. Not a gauntlet. Just post how many wins you think he can pull off (if any) vs the characters below.

Magneto is allowed 5 seconds to reshape his adamantium however he chooses before every encounter. BFR IS OFF.

-Nova Prime
-Black Adam
-Thor
-WWHulk
-DCNU Superman
-Silver Surfer
-Darkseid
-H'el
-HP DD

Opponents fight "in character" but is allowed to use their exotics if they feel they need to in order to win.

yaadaveyaa
i love it i cant wait to see the responses

Zack Fair
http://images.wikia.com/marvelvscapcom/images/6/6e/Win_mag.gif Reigns Supreme.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://images.wikia.com/marvelvscapcom/images/6/6e/Win_mag.gif Reigns Supreme.

yessssssssssssssss eek!

Nibedicus
Changing it to 1 cubic meter of adamantium so that ppl can have a better idea on how much adamantium we're talking about. If a mod could modify stips, would be appreciated. :-D

The character that can transmute or destroy (omega effect) the metal like SS, H'el (?), Thor and DS can negate his advantage. Out of them all, I see Thor and maaaaaaybe SS losing while the rest beat him.

HP DD could certainly be incapacitated by it, but might still pull a majority by raw power alone, although I'm skeptical about it.

Everyone else loses IMO.

Sin I AM
He may beat nova prime, that's it

Lord Feron
He doesn't beat SS beacause he can shut off the X-gene and he has greater matter manip than mags.

Nor does he get past Darkseid because of the omega beams. I don't think his shields will be able to protect him. Not that it's not powerful enough I just think it will totally bypass mag's defense, due to the nature of the omega beams.

Zack Fair
Non believers.

Lord Magnus is supreme.

Raisen
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He may beat nova prime, that's it

you're always saying shit like this

Odekahn
Magneto wins vs all here IMO. Serious.

Emi~Kiro
-Nova Prime /idk don't remember much about him
-Black Adam /tries to punch magnetos shields and gives magneto a opening to assault him with the metals at his disposal. Lethal strikes/slashes ftw.
-Thor /kills him. Magneto has manipulated his hammer before so taking his hammer should be easy at 'peak' nevermind the onslaught that'll follow.
-WWHulk /wolverine was able to cut him so I'd say he can take him with a sudden strike.
-DCNU Superman/ cuts him in half by thinning it out and giving it an edge.
-Silver Surfer /can't he manipulate his skin? If not I see him besting magneto.
-Darkseid/ omega beams.. Omega beams everywhere.
-H'el/ TK helps him, not sure how much.
-HP DD / needles strike all over his body then shift into blades and tear him into small chunks long enough to give magneto a win before he somehow pulls himself together and becomes the consistency of primary adamantium.

Nibedicus
My take:

-Nova Prime: A decent fight, with Nova erecting shields to deflect the initial onslaught and use gravity to do something of a tug-o-war with Magneto at first. Would see him losing, tho. I'll give him a win on the rare chance that he really steps it up and unleashes the Nova force. Magneto 9/10
-Black Adam: Will most likely die once Magneto slices n dices him. Magneto 10/10. Don't see how BA can win TBH.
-Thor: Would last longer than BA by using Mjolnir to deflect the adamantium daggers/spikes and siphoning the Magnetic energy, but def see Magneto pulling a health majority. Magneto 7/10.
-WWHulk gets sliced and diced. Will last pretty long but dies eventually. Magneto 9/10.
-DCNU Superman: Not a good matchup for Supes, speed and HV/freezebreath is his only chance. If it goes into a slugfest, Magneto takes it. But Supe's got plenty of speed and HV/FB to make it interesting. Magneto 7/10.
-Silver Surfer: Perfectly suited to handle an Admandium Magneto. Has control over his own form (w/c includes shrinking/growing) thus would survive getting stabbed/sliced. Can transmute Adamantium or at the very least negate magnetic energy if needed. If he goes into blasting, he'll lose, but as soon as he goes exotic, he wins with ease. Surfer 8/10.
-Darkseid: Hard to guage this. Since this is no BFR, he can't one-shot BFR Magneto with his Omega Effect. His OB won't be able to pierce Adamantium, IMO. I heard that it is possible for the OE to transmute Adamantium, but would need to see it working against material as durable as Admantium in order for me to believe that. Vulnerable to getting sliced/diced, not as evasive as Superman. IF the OE can't transmute Adamantium, then I can see Magneto wrapping himself in an Adamantium shell and evicerating DS. Still undecided, tho. Prolly Magneto 7/10. If OE can transmute it, then DS 7/10.
-H'el: TK would be one of Magneto's worst enemies here. From what I've seen (tho only thru scans, so plz correct me if I'm wrong), has powerful matter manip, but not versatilie (can affect molecules but not transmute matter). It'll become a tug o' war between Magneto's Magnetic control vs his TK/Matter Manip. Can be hurt by slicing/dicing. Can go either way but leaning towards H'el 7/10.
-HP DD Would last the longest, but isn't evasive, can't transmute or break Adamantium, has as much chances to win as WWH but will last much much longer. Magneto 9/10.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Raisen
you're always saying shit like this

because its true.....i can see if it was vibraniom instead of adamanitum because the former would absorb the punishment...mags shield will not be able to handle these guys assaults once they realise he's out to kill

JayDaDon
Stops at Thor, if not, stops hard at SS

janus77
Magneto wins:
-Nova Prime 3-4/10
-Thor 2-3/10
-WWHulk 0/10*
-Silver Surfer 0/10**

* Hulk would over power him, nothing I've seen from Magneto suggests he could do much damage to Green Scar. His HF is so powerful that he took barrages of adamtium bullets from the army, without any lasting damage. And ofcourse, there's the ZomStrange fight where he had his torso punched through and it healed up in a panel, twice.

** Surfer would simply over power Magneto and take control of the adamantium. Then he'd turn Magneto into a bell and ring him with the bat.

yaadaveyaa
yea i dont think mags can beat surfer thats a style matchup mags cant win and i dont know if he can hurt this version of hulk enough or not which in turn is the same for hp dd

Originally posted by janus77
Magneto wins:
-Nova Prime 3-4/10
-Thor 2-3/10
-WWHulk 0/10*
-Silver Surfer 0/10**

* Hulk would over power him, nothing I've seen from Magneto suggests he could do much damage to Green Scar. His HF is so powerful that he took barrages of adamtium bullets from the army, without any lasting damage. And ofcourse, there's the ZomStrange fight where he had his torso punched through and it healed up in a panel, twice.

** Surfer would simply over power Magneto and take control of the adamantium. Then he'd turn Magneto into a bell and ring him with the bat. decapitation, janus. hulk has zero chances here.

nibedicus got the right idea, except that the OE can just erase shit, presumably including adamantium. magneto would win most of his bouts and lose to He'l, DS, SS and maybe thor (on a very good day) and HP/DD.

janus77
Originally posted by 753
decapitation, janus. hulk has zero chances here.

nibedicus got the right idea, except that the OE can just erase shit, presumably including adamantium. magneto would win most of his bouts and lose to He'l, DS, SS and maybe thor (on a very good day) and HP/DD.
Don't see Magneto as being powerful enough to decapitate Hulk.
And even if it was possible, I don't see how that's going to stop Hulk, given what ZomStrange did to Hulk, twice, during their fight.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by 753
decapitation, janus. hulk has zero chances here.

i think this is the most fair assesment ... im not as sure about he'l bcuz i dont know as much but all of that is fair

Don't see Magneto as being powerful enough to decapitate Hulk.
And even if it was possible, I don't see how that's going to stop Hulk, given what ZomStrange did to Hulk, twice, during their fight. he is and it'd stop the hulk, alright.
wolverine is trong enough to pierce the hulk's skull. Magneto can accelerate adamantium shrapnel like a rail gun and rip him to pieces. Not to mention, encase him in a box he isn't getting out from anytime soon.

Even without the metal, magneto could beat the savage hulk, with it he'd certainly beat WWH.

janus77
Originally posted by 753
he is and it'd stop the hulk, alright.
wolverine is trong enough to pierce the hulk's skull. Magneto can accelerate adamantium shrapnel like a rail gun and rip him to pieces. Not to mention, encase him in a box he isn't getting out from anytime soon.

Even without the metal, magneto could beat the savage hulk, with it he'd certainly beat WWH.
Just don't see it as feasible. And during WWH Hulk took more damage with zero effect, I don't see Magneto (even on his very best day) being able to match the physical output of ZomStrange. Or even the barrage effect of the army that was reigning down adamantium bullets on Hulk.

I've never seen anyone decapitate Hulk or even cut through a limb and given the kinds of characters he's fought I think his durability is well beyond having Magneto do that.

Also, this being "WWH" Green Scar, we have it on record what "133x the maximum power of Hercules' punch" can do ... Again, I'd say that's several orders of magnitude more than Magneto can hope to approach. And still that wouldn't "cut it" (yes, pun intended).

And, even if we were to accept that Magneto was more powerful than ZomStrange (Strange channelling Zom's physical power), you still have to give a good reason why the effect would be anything more than what happened in that fight.

ZomStrange punched through Hulk's torso, twice, big holes, clean through. Neither time did he even give Hulk pause. Hulk just healed right up, within a panel or two, whilst he carried on fighting.

Decapitation's never happened, but we've seen that Hulk functions without trouble, even if you slice chunks of his brain off, if you rip his heart out, if you rip apart his chest ...

There's just no evidence that decapitation would do anything other than lead to Hulk regenerating in a panel or two and being 3x more durable and powerful as a result.

And that's if we go down the route of speculating that Magneto with these advantages is more powerful than ZomStrange.

And ofcourse that Hulk will just stand there and not try to defend himself.

So, no can't see that happening at all.

janus77
Originally posted by 753

Hulk already took a barrage of adamantium bullets, from Ross and his team, during WWH. It didn't "rip him to pieces", he was just more durable as the situation required it.

Just don't see it as feasible. And during WWH Hulk took more damage with zero effect, I don't see Magneto (even on his very best day) being able to match the physical output of ZomStrange. Or even the barrage effect of the army that was reigning down adamantium bullets on Hulk.
the fact you dont think magneto could reproduce that mediocre barrage shows you know very little about him. he could far exceed the power behind those rail guns as demonstarted by him ripping open tectonic plates and pulling the planet-busting bullet from hundreds of light years away.

as for the actual damage zomstrange did, magneto could replicate and exceed that with the metal. strange's power output in the arc was underhelming compared to what zom's power levels are supposed to be.

hum...why do you think that is exactly?

again, wolverine has pierced the hulk's skull. the power magneto wields is far above wolverine's strengh.
that outlier feat came after WWH in the build to hotm and wolverine could do more damage to WWH than 133 hercs simply because of the nature of adamantium. putting magneto's power behind the metal makes it overkill.

we don't have to accept any such claim. the properties of adamantium + magneto's power warrant him doing worse damage.

without trouble? I recall him being incapacitated in most of those instances even if temporarily.

magneto could:
1. tax out his HF.
2. destroy his brain/cut off his head.
3. quarter his body and separate the parts
4. use the metal to prevent regeneration.
5. put him in a block of metal, he won't break free from.
6. mix and match the above

Please.

again, no such speculation is required. but magneto does have better power output feats than what strange did in that arc.

you are completely ignoring the properties of adamantium and how it has cut through thor, nefaria and gladiator, all more durable than hulk, with very little effort.

and do what exactly?
magneto has flight, force-fields, EMPs, the metal, etc.

Hulk already took a barrage of adamantium bullets, from Ross and his team, during WWH. It didn't "rip him to pieces", he was just more durable as the situation required it. yeah...
magneto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those ray guns

h1a8
Originally posted by Nibedicus
This is Magneto with 1 ton of primary Adamantium. Also, this Magneto is at the height of his power and is willing to kill w/o a second thought. Not a gauntlet. Just post how many wins you think he can pull off (if any) vs the characters below.

Magneto is allowed 5 seconds to reshape his adamantium however he chooses before every encounter. BFR IS OFF.

-Nova Prime
-Black Adam
-Thor
-WWHulk
-DCNU Superman
-Silver Surfer
-Darkseid
-H'el
-HP DD

Opponents fight "in character" but is allowed to use their exotics if they feel they need to in order to win.
I don't know about H'el and
Entrapment is a form of BFR. So
He beats everyone with the exception of HP DD (he probably beats HP DD though).

To be specific, he can decapitate (or send a spike through the brain or heart) through everyone with the possible exception of HP DD (not sure here).

leonidas
it's actually pretty tough to see anyone winning a majority against except ds, and i say he could because i'm presuming the OE will work through his shields and ds would win the quickdraw. ss could if he goes for the immediate genetic attack, and said attack goes through mags' shields. he's also fast enough to simply evade mags until he gets up a shield that can protect him. if he fights like he normally does, he'd likely get an adamantium spear through his heart from behind. and yes, that would kill him for certain imo.

the brutes don't really have any chance. they could be caged and eliminated at mags' leisure. neither hulk nor dd will simply break free from half a ton of adamantium. he could use the other half and control it to enter their bodies, harden in their brains or hearts or lungs or all the above. if they adapt or heal, he could decapitate them then sheath them in adamantium. i guarantee hulk ain't growing a new head if he's coated in adamantium.

thor's hammer could be halted, if only for a moment while a spear kills him from behind.

supes is interesting--his durability might be enough to prevent him from being cut--maybe--but mags could still get it inside him. hell, he could break it down into a mist they breathe then reassemble it inside them if he really tried. nova i don't see having a real chance and h'el i can't say.

it really depends on how creative mags can get. if he just uses the stuff to bat people around, many more would beat him.

Nibedicus
Surfer has been pierced before and while it seemed like it hurt im a bit when he got pierced, he was then walking around nonchalantly with the harpoon stuck to his side and simply "liquified/shifted" his body around the harpoon to remove it. So, it can be argued that Surfer would survive the slice and dice.

He's also had showings where he simply changed his form (to snow most recently) into many different fragments. And one where he's been (arguably) been sliced and diced and simply reformed (some argue that it was a "mind rape" but that was never proven on-panel).

As for DS, it would be a quickdraw, IMO. But with Mags having shielding and being able to protect himself via the Adamantium, will have to see DS's OE/OB bypass items/shielding up to Mag's level or transmutation that allowed him to pierce armor the likes of primary Adamantium.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
it's actually pretty tough to see anyone winning a majority against except ds, and i say he could because i'm presuming the OE will work through his shields and ds would win the quickdraw. ss could if he goes for the immediate genetic attack, and said attack goes through mags' shields. he's also fast enough to simply evade mags until he gets up a shield that can protect him. if he fights like he normally does, he'd likely get an adamantium spear through his heart from behind. and yes, that would kill him for certain imo.

the brutes don't really have any chance. they could be caged and eliminated at mags' leisure. neither hulk nor dd will simply break free from half a ton of adamantium. he could use the other half and control it to enter their bodies, harden in their brains or hearts or lungs or all the above. if they adapt or heal, he could decapitate them then sheath them in adamantium. i guarantee hulk ain't growing a new head if he's coated in adamantium.

thor's hammer could be halted, if only for a moment while a spear kills him from behind.

supes is interesting--his durability might be enough to prevent him from being cut--maybe--but mags could still get it inside him. hell, he could break it down into a mist they breathe then reassemble it inside them if he really tried. nova i don't see having a real chance and h'el i can't say.

it really depends on how creative mags can get. if he just uses the stuff to bat people around, many more would beat him.

excellent post. I agree with you.

JayDaDon
Surfer has been pierced before and while it seemed like it hurt im a bit when he got pierced, he was then walking around nonchalantly with the harpoon stuck to his side and simply "liquified/shifted" his body around the harpoon to remove it. So, it can be argued that Surfer would survive the slice and dice.

He's also had showings where he simply changed his form (to snow most recently) into many different fragments. And one where he's been (arguably) been sliced and diced and simply reformed (some argue that it was a "mind rape" but that was never proven on-panel).

As for DS, it would be a quickdraw, IMO. But with Mags having shielding and being able to protect himself via the Adamantium, will have to see DS's OE/OB bypass items/shielding up to Mag's level or transmutation that allowed him to pierce armor the likes of primary Adamantium.

This is true, Surfer has molecular control over his body, so any kind of attempt to damage his body with Adamantium would likely just be reversed.

mighty adam
He lose to all them

Sin I AM
He loses to all

tijay
Lord Magnus Reigns Over All

The Sorrow
Originally posted by 753

It's funny that even though you cite an example which was intended to be a low showing (his skin was pierced by a gorilla), Hulk took two 12 inch Adamantium claws through the brain, with his back turned and had recovered within moments. Not many heralds can make that claim. At WWH rage level his skin would be harder to pierce and heal even faster.

Surfer, Darkseid, Superman, Hulk, HP DD etc can all resist or have the means to evade enough punishment to win. Magneto would need to get extremely creative here and can't rely on raw power.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
It's funny that even though you cite an example which was intended to be a low showing (his skin was pierced by a gorilla), Hulk took two 12 inch Adamantium claws through the brain, with his back turned and had recovered within moments. Not many heralds can make that claim. At WWH rage level his skin would be harder to pierce and heal even faster.magical gorilla. wolverine consistently pierces and cuts the hulk and more durable characters, high and low showings considered.

Sure, his HF is the best in the herald class, so what? at WWH levels wolverine still cut him left and right and magneto can put a lot more power behind that. circumventing the HF is simply a matter of keeping the metal in body (did you notice how he heald once the claws left his skull?) or cutting off his head. even assuming he'd regrow his head in able time, which even DP doesnt do. wrapping the metal around the stubs would make sure the multilation took.

SS and DS can get rid of the metal. the others would be ****ed and it doesnt take all that much creativity either a maelstrom of fast swirling shrapnel could do it as mags has done before.

ODG

-Nova Prime 4/10 would need some fancy gravimetrics otherwise
-Black Adam 3/10 probably loses
-Thor might win 6/10
-WWHulk win 8/10 Army already tried a ten ton adamantium tribute and lost
-DCNU Superman might win 5/10
-Silver Surfer win 8/10
-Darkseid might win 6/10
-H'el 10/10 win easily
-HP DD 4/10

Opponents fight "in character" but is allowed to use their exotics if they feel they need to in order to win. Each of these characters would understand the threat they faced. And except for the superbricks, they'd use appropriate tactics to defend/combat the adamantium swarm/barrage/traps. Obviously, the ones with more exotic/plot device powers (like gravimetrics, impenetrable whirldwinds, Power Cosmic, telekinesis, etc.) would be able to do better than the ones without. Originally posted by leonidas
thor's hammer could be halted, if only for a moment while a spear kills him from behind. Thor's been tanking piercing damage like a boss lately. You'd pretty much have to cut off his head these days to take him down whereas in the 80s, a good clean stab through the gut might've. Not anymore.

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
Thor's been tanking piercing damage like a boss lately. You'd pretty much have to cut off his head these days to take him down whereas in the 80s, a good clean stab through the gut might've. Not anymore.

What feats are you pertaining to?
Surely if Thor is pierced in a vital area then he's a gonner.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
What feats are you pertaining to?
Surely if Thor is pierced in a vital area then he's a gonner.

He's been stabbed multiple times by Gorr in his current ongoing and even had his own axe tossed into him when he was a youth. Logan's claws were also able to only do superficial surface damage to him.

It's likely easier to cut through Thor's skin than other high heralds, but he can accumulate a horrendous amount of damage before falling to unconsciousness or death.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He's been stabbed multiple times by Gorr in his current ongoing and even had his own axe tossed into him when he was a youth. Logan's claws were also able to only do superficial surface damage to him.

It's likely easier to cut through Thor's skin than other high heralds, but he can accumulate a horrendous amount of damage before falling to unconsciousness or death.

These kids, who do not read Thor comics, think that Asgardian physique functions exactly like humans.
People keep making the same mistakes with Kryptonians big grin

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by curryman
These kids, who do not read Thor comics, think that Asgardian physique functions exactly like humans. People keep making the same mistakes with Kryptonians big grin

That's why it's important for people to distinguish the difference between damage soak and durability for guys like Thor, imho.

Shabazz916
Wwh catch a piece of metal & throughs it throught mags the end of him

Zack Fair
Derp.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by 753
magical gorilla. wolverine consistently pierces and cuts the hulk and more durable characters, high and low showings considered.

Sure, his HF is the best in the herald class, so what? at WWH levels wolverine still cut him left and right and magneto can put a lot more power behind that. circumventing the HF is simply a matter of keeping the metal in body (did you notice how he heald once the claws left his skull?) or cutting off his head. even assuming he'd regrow his head in able time, which even DP doesnt do. wrapping the metal around the stubs would make sure the multilation took.

SS and DS can get rid of the metal. the others would be ****ed and it doesnt take all that much creativity either a maelstrom of fast swirling shrapnel could do it as mags has done before.
Not to the point of being able to easily shove his claws through Hulk's skull, his last fight with Hulk he was barely able to scratch him. Magical gorilla or not Hulk isn't Superman, even Shanna She-Devil was taking them out, that book was full of low showings tbh but he still quickly healed a wound that would be fatal to most characters.

At WWH levels Wolverine could only cut Hulk in the softer tissue areas like the arms and eyes, and he already took an extended barrage of adamantium from army weapons. There is almost nothing Magneto can do to stop the superbricks like Hulk and DD besides cut their heads off, and i'm not convinced he can, nor am I convinced Maggy wins for a majority. Especially not when they can punt the stuff away, counter with thunderclaps, heal almost instantly and still fight on even with appaling wounds.

carver9
Originally posted by 753

I think you forgot about this scene. Adamantium pierce him but not enough to drop him.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-007-08.jpg.html
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-009.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-010.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-011.jpg
http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-012.jpg.html

Strange take him to the astral plane...

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-013.jpg.html

And they are still blasting him with Adamantium bullets.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-014.jpg.html

Still getting blasted on.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-023.jpg.html

Still...

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-026.jpg.html

Hulk piss on Adamantium projectiles.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Not to the point of being able to easily shove his claws through Hulk's skull, his last fight with Hulk he was barely able to scratch him. Magical gorilla or not Hulk isn't Superman, even Shanna She-Devil was taking them out, that book was full of low showings tbh but he still quickly healed a wound that would be fatal to most characters. it hadnt happened until it did.
their magic was the explanation for them hurting him.

wolverine could pierce and cut the flesh in arms, back, chest and neck with the talons in all the way. he just noticed hulk was tougher to cut. their battle wasnt actually different from most of their encounters. not that it matters here because magneto can produce billions of tons of force (asteroide manipulation, tectonic plate dislodgement) when manipulating metal, while logan is a class 0.5

Comparing the army barrage to magneto is absurd for the same reason

to name the most obvious strategies: he can reshape and expand the metal in their bodies as blades or spiked balls; keep the metal inside the wounds or around their stubs to prevent regeneration; encase them in it; create a maesltrom of ultrafast spinning shrapnel and close it around them, fusing the pieces that pierce them in and out of their bodies, so on and so forth.

Originally posted by carver9
I think you forgot about this scene. Adamantium pierce him but not enough to drop him.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-007-08.jpg.html
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-009.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-010.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/AA-WWH03-011.jpg
http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-012.jpg.html

Strange take him to the astral plane...

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-013.jpg.html

And they are still blasting him with Adamantium bullets.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-014.jpg.html

Still getting blasted on.

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-023.jpg.html

Still...

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/priest_85/media/AA-WWH03-026.jpg.html

Hulk piss on Adamantium projectiles. Originally posted by 753
yeah...
magneto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those ray guns

yaadaveyaa
i can never read your scans carver idk y they will never open right but i think mags has a shit ton more ability then a gun does

Zack Fair
Bullets got shit on 1 ton of primary adamantium

carver9
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i can never read your scans carver idk y they will never open right but i think mags has a shit ton more ability then a gun does

Are you looking at it from your phone?

yaadaveyaa
no it is my work computer so it might b blocking it but urs brings up a weird web page and everything has that little white box with the red x in it .... i can open some photobucket things and others i cant but urs never work and i always wanna see em

Bullets got shit on 1 ton of primary adamantium thumb up specially with magneto using it

Terryc250
Just wondering, does Magneto struggle to bend/shape adamantium? Or does he shape it just as easy and fast as he does regular metal?

yaadaveyaa
i think he can do wahtever he wants with it

Originally posted by Terryc250
Just wondering, does Magneto struggle to bend/shape adamantium? Or does he shape it just as easy and fast as he does regular metal? hasnt been shown to struggle with it.

ODG
Bullets got shit on 1 ton of primary adamantium And 1 ton of primary adamantium has got sh1t on 10 tons of weaponized primary adamantium.

Which is what was being used against WWH.

ODG
^ Yes, the Army used ten tons of adamantium:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Adamantium01.jpg

psycho gundam
^ WWH is still a paradox to kmc.

give them time, friend

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
Sure, his HF is the best in the herald class, so what?

Man-Thing mad

Originally posted by ODG
^ Yes, the Army used ten tons of adamantium:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Adamantium01.jpg that's fine, doesn't change anything.

Originally posted by Oliver North
Man-Thing mad he may be more unkillable, but his regen is slow.

Oliver North
Originally posted by 753
he may be more unkillable, but his regen is slow.

it's instantaneous...

EDIT:

Originally posted by Oliver North
Regeneration

Man-Thing shows instantaneous regeneration from gun-wounds:

:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/184/dp19legioncps024.jpg
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3493/dp19legioncps026.jpg

:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3561/manthingv3115.jpg

:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1052/manthingv200913.jpg
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6933/manthingv200914.jpg

Regenerates from being destroyed by a car :

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1143/manthingv3106.jpg

Buried by a bulldozer :

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1049/adventureintofear01616.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4761/adventureintofear01617.jpg
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9065/adventureintofear01618.jpg

Exploded by multiple sticks of dynamite :

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9848/marvelfanfare3628.jpg
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1581/marvelfanfare3629.jpg

Regenerates after a plane crash :

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9356/marvelteamup06807.jpg

From being destroyed by a fan blade :

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/875/themicronautsspecialedi.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/875/themicronautsspecialedi.jpg

From being placed in plastic bags :

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/641/manthingv3609.jpg

Regenerates “moments” after reentering the Earth's atmosphere :

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/3750/manthing1411.jpg

His regeneration is strong enough that Man-Thing is able to survive in a rain that eats organic matter :

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9582/page013.jpg
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8061/page014.jpg

And while some of these feats required Man-Thing to be in a swamp, after being chemically changed in a sewage treatment plant, Man-Thing is a self-contained ecosystem, able of regenerating himself without the swamp. Theoretically, all these past feats of oozing and regeneration should be possible without the need of any extremal water or plant sources:

Man-Thing thrown in the sewage system :

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6271/manthing01720.jpg

Man-Thing is chemically changed :

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4416/manthing1806.jpg
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/49/manthing1807.jpg

Man-Thing is a self contained ecosystem :

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2853/manthing1910.jpg

meh... hulk's still better, but that ws faster than I recall

janus77
Hulk's too durable for Magneto to put down. Also, if Hulk uses thunderclaps the adamantium will just be repelled back at Magneto with even greater force.

JayDaDon
I highly doubt the force of a thunderclap is overriding magneto's control over the adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.