Hulk runs the growing brick gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
This is hulk as seen in HoTM

1. Abomination
2. Thing
3. Colossus
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Rulk
6. DoS Doomsday
7. Juggernaut
8. WWH
9. Current Mangog
10. Validus
-----------
Each round has the opponents from the previous round.
(Round 2 has 1&2, Round 4 has 1,2,3 & 4)
----------
No prep or BFR
In character
Fight in NYC
----------

Round 1: Hulk Heals between rounds
Round 2: Hulk does not heal between rounds

LeonBuco666
Stops at 6

armedforbattle
I know it gets ridiculous towards the end, but I can think of at least 1 user who will argue that hulk clears

armedforbattle
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Stops at 6
Originally posted by armedforbattle

Round 1: Hulk Heals between rounds
Round 2: Hulk does not heal between rounds
Answer both please!

LeonBuco666
I know it gets ridiculous towards the end, but I can think of at least 1 user who will argue that hulk clears lol it will be a shit fest laughing

LeonBuco666
Answer both please! stops at 6 when he can heal between rounds, and 4 when he cannot.....but I don't see the difference seeing ask hulks HF is almost instant.

Raisen
You guys know how beastly Hulk was in HoTM?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Raisen
Yeah... did you see the last 5 of the gauntlet?

Zack Fair
Interesting. He cannot heal between rounds in the 2nd scenario eh? Would be fun to watch how his healing factor manages this.

Edit Wait...HotM?

Raisen
Yeah... did you see the last 5 of the gauntlet?

I did; did you see that I didn't say Hulk wins?

LeonBuco666
Oops, didn't see it was HoTM hulk, in that case at lease stops at 7 while he can heal between rounds, and 6 when he cant

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Interesting. He cannot heal between rounds in the 2nd scenario eh? Would be fun to watch how his healing factor manages this.
Yeah. For example in the non healing scenario as soon as he beats his opponent the next opponents come out.

In the healing scenario he is back to 100% before the next match starts.

armedforbattle
I did; did you see that I didn't say Hulk wins?
Calm down bro! It just looked like you were implying hulk would run through this...

Zack Fair
Yeah. For example in the non healing scenario as soon as he beats his opponent the next opponents come out.

In the healing scenario he is back to 100% before the next match starts. Oh? So you're saying in the 2nd scenario his healing factor is shut down?

Raisen
I know it gets ridiculous towards the end, but I can think of at least 1 user who will argue that hulk clears

You created the thread. You're insinuating that you created a spite thread in order to bait. Double whammy.

Raisen
Calm down bro! It just looked like you were implying hulk would run through this...

Read your own quote^^Tell me what I'm supposed to think.

armedforbattle
You created the thread. You're insinuating that you created a spite thread in order to bait. Double whammy.
No not really...

armedforbattle
Oh? So you're saying in the 2nd scenario his healing factor is shut down?
No not necessarily, there is just no breaks in between rounds.

So basically if you think his healing factor is that fast then there would be no difference in round 1 & 2

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Stops at 6 wbh would vaporize dos dd.

10 or clears

carver9
As soon as the fight starts, he will punch Abomination and as soon as he dies, the explosion from the punch will still be on the battlefield...as soon as the other person hit the battlefield, they'll turn into dust from the residual from Hulk first punch on Abomination.

He clears this.

Lord Feron
I don't thinkhe gets past validus. But he does have a decent chance at clearing this.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
As soon as the fight starts, he will punch Abomination and as soon as he dies, the explosion from the punch will still be on the battlefield...as soon as the other person hit the battlefield, they'll turn into dust from the residual from Hulk first punch on Abomination.

He clears this. wha?

Raisen
wha?

I concur

armedforbattle
Remember guys when he gets to round 10 he's not fighting just validus...
He's fighting Abomination, Thing, Colossus, Solomon Grundy, Rulk, DoS Doomsday, Juggernaut, WWH, Current Mangog & Validus

And that's right after fighting alllll of them from round 9.

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
wbh would vaporize dos dd.

10 or clears

This.

janus77
Clears it.

curryman
I think Grundy should be much higher on the list then he is.

He gets to either 9 or 10.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9

He clears this.
zoolander

xomfg

janus77
Hang on WWH is in there (and your order's totally messed up).

HOTM IS just Green Scar unleashed. So, if WWH Green Scar is fighting himself, they will both be "HOTM" as Hulk will have no reason to hold back.

So, either he clears it (limiting "WWH" to only performing at levels below World Breaker"wink or he stalemates eternally as "WWH" keeps pace with him for power and amping.

yaadaveyaa

this is the correct answer im pretty sure he clears here altho that juggernaut is gonna b a bia

He's fighting Abomination, Thing, Colossus, Solomon Grundy, Rulk, DoS Doomsday, Juggernaut, WWH, Current Mangog & Validus

And that's right after fighting alllll of them from round 9. yeah, just noticed this. Im too lazy to ponder the implications, but I dont think it changes much. Most of them are useless and would die from being in hulk's vicinities.

abhilegend
Validus beats the shit out of him.

Horrificus

And that's right after fighting alllll of them from round 9. does the team get to use sheep?

bbrem123
clears it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.