Vegeta VS Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Saiyan Saga Vegeta is the one being used.
Round 1- VS grey Hulk 'fixit'

Round 2- VS Savage Hulk

Fight takes place in the Canadian forest/mountains

http://railroadhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/vegeta-11.jpg
VS
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30665/678772-hulk__7_011b_super.jpg
then VS
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130303011410/hulk/images/3/3a/HulkSmash.jpg

If the hulk is too much then sub vegeta with Namek Saga Vegeta (Same lvls he fought ginyu force)
Can he do it? If he can or can't how do you see it playing out?

ScreamPaste
Fairly certain he takes a shit kicking in round two. mmm I admittedly don't know jack about grey Hulk.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Fairly certain he takes a shit kicking in round two. mmm I admittedly don't know jack about grey Hulk.

Namek Saga vegeta doesn't fare any better?
Grey hulk is at 70-80 tons but has feats that go beyond that. Haven't seen him in a comic in a long time so I can't really give you good details.

Emi~Kiro
Doesn't Vegetas flight and KI blasts give him the edge? 'earth buster' galick gun should be able to KO hulk before he gets pissed enough to power up. Grey Hulk should die. Thrown into space, brawled to death, blasted into another state, beaten into the ground by giant ape vegeta or a mix of things.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Doesn't Vegetas flight and KI blasts give him the edge? 'earth buster' galick gun should be able to KO hulk before he gets pissed enough to power up. Grey Hulk should die. Thrown into space, brawled to death, blasted into another state, beaten into the ground by giant ape vegeta or a mix of things. Vegeta is not beating Hulk up. His best bet is to fly around and blast him.

If he tries to go ape and fight Hulk that way he's eating a whole pile of 'nope'. Ten buckets of it.

Flight is good and range does give him the edge, but Hulk fights fliers often enough. mmm

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Vegeta is not beating Hulk up. His best bet is to fly around and blast him.

If he tries to go ape and fight Hulk that way he's eating a whole pile of 'nope'. Ten buckets of it.

Flight is good and range does give him the edge, but Hulk fights fliers often enough. mmm
Beating him in hand-to-hand was intended against the Grey Hulk. If the 80ton comment is true it sounds about right unless you think vegeta is within that range and not beyond it.

I really don't know how to look at the savage hulk fight. Maybe get lucky when he goes big ape and toss him into space? Most likely not so I'd say Pre freeza fight vegeta would be needed here and even then I can't really wrap my imagination on how it would play out.

BloodRain
IMO the majority of DB vs Hulk threads will go the same way: If 'DB' can avoid 'Hulk' and keep blasting him with strong attacks, they can win. If 'Hulk' tags 'DB' or lands a strong punch/shockwave, he wins.

Z fighters don't have the physical strength to contend, only the speed and range. Maybe against Grey Hulk, mainly because I don't know what the comic '80 tons' really means >__>

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by BloodRain
IMO the majority of DB vs Hulk threads will go the same way: If 'DB' can avoid 'Hulk' and keep blasting him with strong attacks, they can win. If 'Hulk' tags 'DB' or lands a strong punch/shockwave, he wins.

Z fighters don't have the physical strength to contend, only the speed and range. Maybe against Grey Hulk, mainly because I don't know what the comic '80 tons' really means >__>

The '80 ton' thing is iffy with me also but I put it into context like this, Thing from the fantastic four is '100 tons' so he is weaker than him. The only thing it really matters to me is that it's not the infinite '100 tons+' that the savage hulk can get to if he gets a chance to get really pissed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.