the real cancoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
movies going to be pure and utter trash, can we get that annoying screen filling pop up to stop showing up everytime open this webpage.

Augeybana
Yeah a reality show on the big screen not too good hope this isn't going to happen too often.What next "The MOLe The Movie"..

GordonSkywalker
I don't think this is such a good idea. This can't be good, gentlemen.

Augeybana
Yes not only is reality shows hitting movies what next music..nooooo!!

GordonSkywalker
I used to watch some of those shows on MTV back before I got a life! I can't see how they can make a movie out of this junk?

Augeybana
Yeah most of that stuff is scripted I bet.I hope it bombs.

GordonSkywalker
Oh Lord- please don't let them bring in Jerry Springer!

Augeybana
The first time it came out it was something differant now it's overrated and cheap looking.

GordonSkywalker
Very cheap looking. I agree with you man. The entertainment industry must really be suffering for new ideas to bring this trash to the big screen!

Augeybana
Yeah it sad that alot of americans will watch dumb people smack each other around and believe it's 100% real.

GordonSkywalker
What is it with this obsession of smaking people in shows like that?

Augeybana
People just love fights and some of these stories like you love my sister brother all these weird nasty love triangles.

GordonSkywalker
If they really want to make a good movie- let them do one about Jag or something. No I don't see how the movie is going to bring in paying customers. Except of course for those who actually went to the real thing. They are probably looking forward to watching something like that on the big screen.

Augeybana
I herad their thinking of a Friends movie but I don't know if it's a 2 hour T.V movie or big screen.

GordonSkywalker
Is Friends even still on the air?

Augeybana
Yeah this is their last season though thta's why there asking for big bucks now.EveryBody loves Ramond is about to go one more season.

GordonSkywalker
Never liked that show. So when are they planning on releasing this cancoon thing anyway? sick

Augeybana
I believe April 25 the same time Indentity is supposed to come out that's this friday.

GordonSkywalker
I will not be going to see it then.

Augeybana
That's the truth and if it's succesful there would be a 2 one.

GordonSkywalker
Or 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.