Green Lantern vs the MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Hal Jordan takes on the Avengers, Loki, and the Chituari Army in a bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes it?

0mega Spawn
Artificial sun ftw
Gl

Emi~Kiro
I don't think he could even handle hulk by himself outside of tossing him into space. All of the avengers, chituari with their energy weapons and leviathans, Loki and his magics and illusions with blood lust is way much for Hal Jordan. Even with blood lust I don't see Hal Jordan doing much more than he did in the movie, maybe kill some grunts or the weaker characters but all that focus in him? Nah he isn't making it.. I mean you do realize you just gave HULK bloodlust?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
Hal Jordan takes on the Avengers, Loki, and the Chituari Army in a bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes it?

certainly not Hal.. None of his constructs will do a damn thing to the Avengers, let alone Loki ..

you should have put this in the AVF and given Hal his comic book feats

0mega Spawn
Wtf hal takes this easily
He could rope tie entire groups and drag them into space

Odekahn
Hal makes it interesting but the avengers overwhelm him.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
certainly not Hal.. None of his constructs will do a damn thing to the Avengers, let alone Loki ..

you should have put this in the AVF and given Hal his comic book feats

Come on, Bruce. Loki's easy to take out.

All GL has to do is make a giant green penis and Loki's effectively out of the fight.

0mega Spawn
How? His artificial sun could easily overwhelm groups
Including the avengers

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Come on, Bruce. Loki's easy to take out.

All GL has to do is make a giant green penis and Loki's effectively out of the fight.

only if Loki swung that way ..lol

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Including the avengers

remind me of the artificial sun scene and what all it did.. besides Thor and Hulk can tank a whole lot

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Including the avengers
I wasn't aware all the avengers and others were going to be standing alltogether waiting for a mini sun to suck everyone up and away.
Your overestimating That scene. Kilowag was the one who made the artificial sun not Hal and just because their both green lanterns doesn't mean Hal can do it. As it was Hal wasn't even in a position to observe and possibly learn to duplicate it.

Hals contructs aren't all that. He was trying his hardest against parallax do I don't see how much 'more' were suppose to expect of a 'blood lust' Hal besides his morals being off.

They are all bloodlusted And your giving no credit to Thor, hulk, Loki or even ironman.

Curious, do IM3 feats armor/feats count here? 'house party protocol' would be hilarious to watch Hal deal With while hulk tries to eat Him.

juggerman
Hal could fly faster than light. He flies into any of the Marvel guys at those speeds and they explode

SevenShackles
Originally posted by juggerman
Hal could fly faster than light. He flies into any of the Marvel guys at those speeds and they explode

When? Wasn't that the ring by itself? If so it doesn't mean he himself can do that given the personal limitations most GL have that Hal seem to have jn the movie.

Silent Master
I believe he means when Hal flew to the sun.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Silent Master
I believe he means when Hal flew to the sun.
Ohhh thanks for the clarification. I don't remember that being all that impressive but it's something that's easily glossed over.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ohhh thanks for the clarification. I don't remember that being all that impressive but it's something that's easily glossed over.

IIRC it was mostly flying in a straight line, I don't think he can really maneuver at that speed as based on the rest of the movie, his reaction speed seemed normal.

Odekahn
I changed my mind. Hal wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Odekahn
I changed my mind. Hal wins.
Why? :/

Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC it was mostly flying in a straight line, I don't think he can really maneuver at that speed as based on the rest of the movie, his reaction speed seemed normal.
Well if he doesn't have the reaction speed to go with his flying speed then it's lost a portion of it's effectiveness here with so many also bloodlusted enemies trying to kill him. Takes a shot at a Loki illusion and leaves himself open to alot of possible attack.

Odekahn
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Why? :/

Just because of the feats difference.

If they would have fought him at the time hector Hammond did then they shit stomp him, but I changed my mind because I'm thinking about where Hal is NOW. He's beaten parallax and understands the gravity (pun intended) of what being a GL is. And I think he's picked up some tricks from kilowag and sinestro. The feats of the ring itself are simply above anything I've seen in the avengers arsenal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.