Shuma-Gorath Vs Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place in industructable pocket dimension.
No CIS PIS BFR
GO

zopzop
This thread could get ugly fast.

Both of them have horrendous showings but IMHO Dormammu's highs are infinitely more impressive than Gorath's highs.

I'm going with Dormammu.

operator616
Originally posted by zopzop

Both of them have horrendous showings but IMHO Dormammu's highs are infinitely more impressive than Gorath's highs.

I'm going with Dormammu.

and what are dormammu's high showings that puts him infinitely above shuma exactly?

I'm going with Dormammu. how do you figure SG would do against magik in limbo, if he conquered it?

carver9
What ars Dormammu low showings? If you are talking about a prepped geared up Strange stalemating him, then thats not a low showing.

zopzop
The fact that it took a handful of Hell Lords to beat him.

The fact that he created a Hell Lord that's more or less on the level of Mephisto.

The fact that he stalemated a legit high skyfather in 'a game of chess' really some sort of battle that Thor's mind couldn't comprehend.

The kamikaze attack against Eternity that temp KOed him allowing Nightmare to entrap him.

Trapping an Elder God till Strange/Clea broke her free.

There's probably more I'm missing.

JakeTheBank
Dormammu.

bbrem123
Dormammu

operator616
The fact that it took a handful of Hell Lords to beat him.

The fact that he created a Hell Lord that's more or less on the level of Mephisto.

The fact that he stalemated a legit high skyfather in 'a game of chess' really some sort of battle that Thor's mind couldn't comprehend.

The kamikaze attack against Eternity that temp KOed him allowing Nightmare to entrap him.

Trapping an Elder God till Strange/Clea broke her free.

There's probably more I'm missing.

you're right that dormammu did do damage to eternity, however it isn't clear how much exactly damage does he do
more importantly, in a retelling of the story, eternity doesn't look like he's using all his power to fight dormammu, he even warns him more than once.

http://i.imgur.com/OR2nuS8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7Qj6S7Z.jpg

the only time dormammu actually usurped eternity succesfully was during defenders volume 3 miniseries and that was only due to a cosmic shift (in other words due to plot).
dormammu shouldn't be anywhere near eternity, remember eternity is a being who is more powerful than molecule man (a trans-multiversal being).

the Darkone
If we go by feats than it's Dormammu, if we go by implies powers and abilities than it would be Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.