Hollywood vs. Kal-L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Hollywood (simon williams) from gotg future timeline vs. The earth 2 superman pre flashpoint

abhilegend
Kal-L wins.

leonidas
easily in a stomp. this is spite imo.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kal-L wins.
thumb up

SevenShackles
This is spite but I always wondered how much stronger hollywood was compared to his younger 616 wonderman counterpart. I can never find a clear answer.

leonidas
Originally posted by SevenShackles
This is spite but I always wondered how much stronger hollywood was compared to his younger 616 wonderman counterpart. I can never find a clear answer.

by feats, not much stronger. hollywood had some very ltd appearances. people make a huge deal of his fighting dormmy h2h briefly, but simon had a great showing against michael korvac as well. classic simon has several good feats. people also bring up the 'explosion survival' which is a good feat as well, but not incomparable to some of classic simon's better feats.

and i think you're right--this is very close to spite.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
by feats, not much stronger. hollywood had some very ltd appearances. people make a huge deal of his fighting dormmy h2h briefly, but simon had a great showing against michael korvac as well. classic simon has several good feats. people also bring up the 'explosion survival' which is a good feat as well, but not incomparable to some of classic simon's better feats.

and i think you're right--this is very close to spite.

Thanks alot for the clarification. You have told me more than most when I ask this question so I appreciate it. big grin

quanchi112
Hollywood wins.

Golgo13
Kal-L.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hollywood wins. As much as you hate Superman I bet you are still going to see "Man of Steel". Am I correct?

zopzop

carver9
Hollywood was a beast imo. Tanking punches while standing still from Top Tiers. He could pull some wins, don't know if it'll be a majority but his strength and durability was insane. Undecided on this battle.

dmills

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
As much as you hate Superman I bet you are still going to see "Man of Steel". Am I correct? Off topic. Hollywood wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.