Jack Bauer (24) Vs Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Bauer is outlawed, blamed publically for an incident in Delta City that cost 200 people their lives including 9 OCP executives and is hunted. The Police try to arrest him and 18 cops died.
So they send in Robocop to track him down and to bring him back in dead or alive.

Bauer flees to the old Steel Mill from the 1st Robocop.
He has a his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill Murphy.

Murphy has his gear from Robocop3, (Jet Pack and weapon arm) as well as a his usual sidearm..

Who wins..?

Lestov16
Will shooting Robocop in the mouth kill him? Also how will grenades affect him? And doesn't Robocop have a dozen advanced sensors and tracking/targeting systems? I recall him being quite durable. It's been years since I've seen any Robocop films, but I recall him being quite durable against the average weapon.

I'll need some more info, but IIRC, Robocop easy

focus4chumps
maybe if he had the super-rifle from RC1

other than that robocop easily

Wei Phoenix
Robocop dominates this fight.

BruceSkywalker
coming from someone who loves 24, Jack is toast

Impediment
Murphy wins.

Sadako of Girth
I'd buy that for a dollar.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
Will shooting Robocop in the mouth kill him? Also how will grenades affect him? And doesn't Robocop have a dozen advanced sensors and tracking/targeting systems? I recall him being quite durable. It's been years since I've seen any Robocop films, but I recall him being quite durable against the average weapon.

I'll need some more info, but IIRC, Robocop easy

You chose....wisely.
(20:55) jmF6cq_4ezc

Lestov16
So you put Bauer up with an indestructible killing machine that can catch bullets? Yep, no butthurt detected here whatsoever laughing out loud

Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) Vs Bana Hulk
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill the indestructible green monster who's clearly immune to all of those weapons. Who wins? eek!

Sadako of Girth
Not indestructible.
Also he is a law enforcement machine.
ED-209 arguably was a killing machine though...

Watch the movies, you lazy f**k. stick out tongue

Lestov16
Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) vs Kronos (Wrath of the Titans)
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill the indestructible volcanic monster who's clearly immune to all of those weapons. Who wins? eek!

Sadako of Girth
Man you must really hate Bauer for letting you down in all those threads to be thinking that.

Why get Kronos in, when an old lady with a Tazer could do the same job?

Lestov16
Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) vs Every natural disaster from the film 2012
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill Mother Nature. Who wins eek!

Sadako of Girth
Lestov's next thread: McClane vs *insert villain not on McClane's level, yet gets ridiclously amped whilst Mcclane has all of the feats of Helena in Boxing Helena* part 1,321,202 - Extra butthurtey butthurt edition

Lestov16
Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) vs Doctor Manhattan
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill the indestructible god-like entity. Who wins eek!

Sadako of Girth
Lestov's next thread:

Jack Bauer Vs McClane mk 5,000:

Jack gets full C.U.N.T support, Tony dives in front of every bullet and every time Jack is killed, it is revealed to be his stunt double who died whilst Jack lives on. Jack is injected with Extremis and starts the competion with a gun point blank at McClane's testicles.

McClane starts with no weapons, if he uses anything except a knuckle to kill anyone it magically doesnt count and Lucy, John Jnr and Holly are strapped to the Genesis device which will detonate all up their asses if Mcclane dares even to slap Jack, and Jack gets a electro-insulation vest to prevent any old ladies accidentally killing him. All victories Mcclane has ever had are ruled magically to be inadmissible.

Lestov16
Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) vs Galactus
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill the indestructible space entity. Who wins eek!

Sadako of Girth
Lestov's next post:

More butthurt fuelled whining from rage over his favorite wank fixation being slaughtered almost dismissively easily.

Lestov16
Isn't that what this pathetic spite thread is all about, butthurt boi? laughing

Sadako of Girth
Its not spite. You were just too lazy in your defence of Bauer.

Lestov16
So you think Bauer can win this?

Sadako of Girth
Possibly...depends.

Lestov16
You will have to explain the circumstances of Bauer's victory to me because I don't see it. It seems to me that this is an unwinnable spite thread.

Sadako of Girth
Well if you rewatch the movies you may be able to reach a conclusion of your own. EVERY thread you didn't set out yourself as to cripple the guy you don't like seems like an unwinnable spite thread to you.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Would it help if we allow use of Tony? shifty

Lestov16
I've drawn my conclusion: Bauer loses horribly and this is a butthurt spite thread. Bauer has no chance.

Congrats on your pathetic troll thread, Saddie. Keep em' coming!

Sadako's next thread: Jack Bauer (24) vs The Entire Chituari Army
Jack Bauer gets his car, an automatic rifle, 6 grenades and Beretta 9mm pistol, with plenty of clips seeking to hold out against and maybe kill the extraterrestrial armada. Who wins eek!

Sadako of Girth
You are then a Bauer tourist.
And you lazily reach the conclusion you do in a rush to unfairly portray me a biased, to suit you butthurt victim stance.

Lestov's next thread: "McClane Vs Bauer underwater"

McClane and Bauer are trapped in a room flooded by Lestov's tears and the two opponents have to swim from the floor of the room to the ceiling where an air pocket exists.

"Bauer starts with CTU supplied air cylinder, and breathing apparatus, flippers, a harpoon gun, a shock vest to prevent any goldfish with tazers killing him, and its extremis injected, and he can speak the language of any aquatic life in vicinity.

McClane has no beretta, no feats, (particularly any swimming ones) starts chained to 20 tonne weights attached to his ankle by a 6 inch chain, and he is made to bleed heavily as sharks are unleashed. He also has a severe allergy to fanboy tears, that cause his skin to fall off and his organs to totally fail."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.