Spider-Man (Garfield) vs Selene (Underworld)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
http://www.ivstatic.com/files/et/imagecache/400x300/files/blog_articles/spiderman-suit-andrew-garfield-477.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/19151/375797-162505-selene_super.jpg

Round 1 H2H
No guns and webbing. Straight h2h combat on a wide open field.

Round 2 All-Out
Selene has her guns and Spider-Man has his webbing. Setting is a forrest.

Both are at their peak.

Who wins?

KingD19
Selene in both. Her peak is a lot higher than Spidey's, and while he has some great agility, he's clearly a lot less powerful than Toby.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Selene in both. Her peak is a lot higher than Spidey's, and while he has some great agility, he's clearly a lot less powerful than Toby. thumb up

Spidey got clipped by gunfire from a regular human, Selene would headshot him.

Robtard
He got clipped while in mid-swing and was surprise blinded by the helicopter's search light.

KingD19
It was more how he struggled against those thugs. He didn't have the pure strength that Toby had and relied more on speed and agility. Selene's definitely got the strength to hurt him, speed to catch him, claws and fangs, etc...

Robtard
I think she wins too. Just that the being clipped moment was due to very specific circumstances.

KingD19
I agree with that. Didn't he dodge a bullet or several at one point before that?

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
He got clipped while in mid-swing and was surprise blinded by the helicopter's search light. movie wasn't that good. i don't recall the circumstances, only that it happened.

don't argue with me, Rob. sneer

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
movie wasn't that good. i don't recall the circumstances, only that it happened.

don't argue with me, Rob. sneer

Yeah, not great at all. Lay off the weed.

You'll take my slaps and enjoy them.

BruceSkywalker
Selene takes both

Mindset
Yeah, not great at all. Lay off the weed.

You'll take my slaps and enjoy them. Put him in his place, Rob.

marwash22
i'll punch you both in the taint.

golem370
Spider-Man in both he would defeat in a physical battle and would web her face and beat her down while her trying to get the webbing off.

0mega Spawn
Selene faster and stronger and more durable to boot

h1a8
Both at their peak?

Spidey wins in h2h fairly easily then. He is way stronger. He accidentally broke the train pole. In other words, less than 1 thousandth of strength was over several tons of force.

Zack Fair
He got clipped while in mid-swing and was surprise blinded by the helicopter's search light. thumb up

golem370
He help a Van from going into the river that's about 2 tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.