7 evil exes VS young justice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Inspired by a conversation I'm currently having.

The seven evil exes from Scott Pilgrim (the movie) VS young justice
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/scottpilgrimvstheworld.jpg
Ex 2 gets his stuntmen, ex 3 doesn't need to worry about the Vegan Police, Exes 5 & 6 get equipment to make music.

VS Young justice

Round 1- Superboy, robin, Artemis, aqua lad, Nightwing, Lagoon Boy, Zatana

Round 2- replace Artemis with wonder girl.

Fight takes place in a empty (no ppl) and indestructible version of the club Gideon was in at the end of the movie.

Who wins?

NemeBro
Superboy would crush everyone except maybe Todd. Easily.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superboy would crush everyone except maybe Todd. Easily.
Yeah I thought superboy would duke it out with super vegan Todd while the others did whatever lol

KingD19
Super Vegan cracks Superboy with moon busting force. Connor dies.

AuraAngel
Did Todd punch the Moon in the movie? I know he didn't bust it in either medium but he did leave a couple of nice holes in the comic at least.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Did Todd punch the Moon in the movie? I know he didn't bust it in either medium but he did leave a couple of nice holes in the comic at least.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17zywtojp1h6kgif/ku-medium.gif
they had little animated comic strips concerning the Exes at times. I think this was what was shown. (haven't seen the movie in a looooooong time)

KingD19
He punched a hole through it according to Ramona.

vqqGZBRBLcM Skip to 1:00 and she starts telling the story. But at the beginning he has a nice feat of effortlessly TK'ing Todd several hundred/thousand feet into the sky.

BloodRain
In a VS battle, would that moon punch be considered an outliner? Just because we don't see anything else close to Lightspeed Texas punching.

ares834
Todd solos.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
In a VS battle, would that moon punch be considered an outliner? Just because we don't see anything else close to Lightspeed Texas punching. I am pretty sure the moon punch is not a computer program that allows text to be organized into discrete sections that are related in a tree structure or hierarchy

It may be an outlier though.

BloodRain
..what? ****. For years I kept reading it as outliner, like its outlining the actual feats..

Balls no expression

Utrigita
Does any of the 7 evil exes have some amazing resistance against telepathy because else Miss Martian is going to turn their mind into pudding.

ares834
MM isn't in this fight.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ares834
MM isn't in this fight.

sad

Does Superboy get his patches?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Utrigita
sad

Does Superboy get his patches?

If it's a crush/stomp in the 7 's favor then sure, if superboy can tough it out without getting destroyed 10/10 then no.

KingD19
Even with his patches, the YJ universe is on a much lower power scale than what Todd is capable of doing.

NemeBro
Todd has exactly one good feat.

One.

Every other showing he has is not nearly on the level of Superboy.

ares834
That's because he never had to use such power in the movie. It doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Zack Fair
Todd BFRs Conner via TK.

NemeBro
...... Superboy can fly.

And Todd's durability isn't very impressive. When Scott finally hit him, he was done.

Superboy can hit Todd before Todd hits him.

Zack Fair
Oh? When did he start flying? Was it in the last episodes? Always ended up postponing watching the show because of all the effin' delays. Haven't seen the last 3 or 4 episodes. memory is a bit fuzzy but he could fly with the patches Luthor gave him...so he finally matured and naturally developed the other powers? hmm.

Cool. No argument about Todd's durability. Was only thinking Todd threw Conner out of country before shit got real, but alas look I was wrong about Conner being a simple brick.

NemeBro
Either he can fly, or I did so much crack when I watched it that I imagined him flying.

KingD19
He can't fly. He got close with his patches, but once he stopd using them, he went back to riding Sphere.

SevenShackles
I was waiting for someone to notice it but it seems it's not going to happen. It's 7 vs 7 and unlike the comic the twins are both fixed behind their music equipment dishing out giant dragon pwnage.. But that means a member of young justice like aqualad or wonder girl can attempt to solo it and aid superboy with Todd. Sure Lucas has a crap load of stuntmen to possibly make up for that if you even consider the twins dishing mad beats at young justice from a fixed location against the club back wall a weakness. But still. Can be argued some of the other member of young justice can play crowd control in that situation also.

Utrigita
Are we using Zatanna from both the first and second season?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are we using Zatanna from both the first and second season?
Is there a big difference?

KingD19
2nd season is much more powerful, experienced, and can produce spells much quicker. And I think at one point she became Dr. Fate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.