Superman VS Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who wins?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58664/2059938-2058572_s2.png
VS
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051218005417/marveldatabase/images/9/9b/Morg_002.jpg

1rst round- nothing special just a normal forum fight.

2nd round- the loser of the first gets bloodlust.
Example: if you think it's morgs loss then he is bloodlusted for the 2nd round.

curryman
1 - Morg 6/10

2 - Superman 10/10.

Stoic
1. Morg 85%

2. Morg 65%

leonidas
superman in both.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
1. Morg 85%

2. Morg 65%

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
superman in both.
I feel like Morg is always bloodlusted, and that would probably give him a fair advantage in the first fight stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Superman in both

zopzop
See, even though I think Superman wins, Morg is a very strange character.

He humiliated the Surfer in their first fight (no WoL or anything), he's sliced the Surfer's board in half with ease, he's muscled through Thanos' blast/had Thanos on the ropes and almost plunged his axe into his chest until Thanos reached for Terrax's axe and used it to block the attack, finally he lost to Surfer the second time they fought but the result of their fight devastated a solar system.

On the other hand, Terrax, the notorious jobber, has given him a hell of a fight at least twice. Yeah Morg won, but it was close as hell. Of course some people would say that was a non jobbing Terrax that Morg fought against.

leonidas
Originally posted by curryman
I feel like Morg is always bloodlusted, and that would probably give him a fair advantage in the first fight stick out tongue

lol

that's true. i just think this is a bad match for morg. he'd just be a brawler in this and that is exactly the wrong thing to be against clark... it's the same reason i would see hulk beating morg. he might be versatile enough to use his powers, but he rarely does anything except maul opponents. that kind of thing just wouldn't get it done here imho.

pym-ftw
1 - Morg 6/10

2 - Superman 10/10.
This thumb up

curryman
lol

that's true. i just think this is a bad match for morg. he'd just be a brawler in this and that is exactly the wrong thing to be against clark... it's the same reason i would see hulk beating morg. he might be versatile enough to use his powers, but he rarely does anything except maul opponents. that kind of thing just wouldn't get it done here imho.

Yeah, I actually think he has the stuff to harm Superman (and end Hulk no prob) though. Way I see it not all of the heralds are built around energy-blasting and so on. Morg's always been the physical kind and I think that if he were to try and fight like the Surfer, Superman would beat him pretty bad stick out tongue

golem370
Even when Morg lost the power cosmic he was still able to put up a fight with Terrax & Silver Surfer.

Ambient
That's because he still had wol.

quanchi112
Morg.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
See, even though I think Superman wins, Morg is a very strange character.

He humiliated the Surfer in their first fight (no WoL or anything), he's sliced the Surfer's board in half with ease, he's muscled through Thanos' blast/had Thanos on the ropes and almost plunged his axe into his chest until Thanos reached for Terrax's axe and used it to block the attack, finally he lost to Surfer the second time they fought but the result of their fight devastated a solar system.

On the other hand, Terrax, the notorious jobber, has given him a hell of a fight at least twice. Yeah Morg won, but it was close as hell. Of course some people would say that was a non jobbing Terrax that Morg fought against.

I think you are cool Zop but you have a weird way if debating. You can't just do what you did to one character without looking at the other. Both have inconsistency showings so the best way to judge the outcome is to look at the average of both. You can't always base things off of one showing vs a character history.

abhilegend
Superman wrecks him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wrecks him. Based on ?

Golgo13
Superman.

Estacado
Superman.

Cogito
Superman.

the Darkone
Morg will win the first battle but lose the second.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman. Based on ?

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Comics.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Superman should win.

JBL
Morg.

Golgo13
Comics.

thumb up

JBL
This is a forum battle, not a comic book fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
This is a forum battle, not a comic book fight.
Superman would wreck him in a forum fight.

Stoic
Is this Morg with the Water's of Life vs Superman? If so I guess that all of the people voting for Superman to win believe that he would have been able to take out all of Galactus' Heralds? Is that it?

If this is Morg with WOL vs Superman I vote in his favor.

Morg Without WOL would be closer but Superman would win.

JBL
Superman would wreck him in a forum fight. No he would not.

JakeTheBank
^ is your screen name in reference to the Wrestling God?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
No he would not.
He would.

Lord Feron
Morg
Supes

JBL
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ is your screen name in reference to the Wrestling God? Yep, good ole john Bradshaw Layfield.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JBL
Yep, good ole john Bradshaw Layfield.

laughing out loud

You're okay in my book. thumb up

quanchi112
Comics. Which ones ?

Diesldude
Which ones ?

It's not like you are going to read them, so why ask?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
It's not like you are going to read them, so why ask? I already have but if you can't make a case well you know what comes next.

Diesldude
Thanos wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins? I knew you didn't read the thread topic.

Eel O'Brien
you know what comes next.

Thanos wins?

laughing

Zack Fair
Thanos wins? No.

Kahn wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
laughing That isn't what comes next here.

Estacado
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No.

Kahn wins.
Or
Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Or
Voldemort wins. Stick to the thread topic.

Estacado
Stick to the thread topic.
Stick to Harry Potter.

SevenShackles
Or
Voldemort wins.
no expression Morg would destroy him.

Stick to the thread topic.
no expression thumb up

h1a8
Superman wins.
Stronger, vastly faster, better reflexes and senses and the infamous cheap freeze breath.

quanchi112
Stick to Harry Potter. Your obsessed with myself and Harry Potter. Morg wins.

Don Corleone
Superman 9/10

Eel O'Brien
That isn't what comes next here.
Based on ? big grin

Anyway, this is a good fight every time with Superman having an edge, imo.

However, I wouldn't argue with anyone who wants to call split or give Morg a slight edge...

golem370
Morg imo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Based on ? big grin

Anyway, this is a good fight every time with Superman having an edge, imo.

However, I wouldn't argue with anyone who wants to call split or give Morg a slight edge... No, since Morg is ruthless and Superman usually holds back. Logical to assume Morg wins.

h1a8
No, since Morg is ruthless and Superman usually holds back. Logical to assume Morg wins.

Superman holding back (in the beginning) wouldn't make him lose. His super speed and reflexes just don't go out the window as if he doesn't have those powers.

Superman also has the freeze breath. A cheap non leathal tactic Superman can use on Morg to slow him down, besides just being quicker and more responsive and maneuverable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman holding back (in the beginning) wouldn't make him lose. His super speed and reflexes just don't go out the window as if he doesn't have those powers.

Superman also has the freeze breath. A cheap non leathal tactic Superman can use on Morg to slow him down, besides just being quicker and more responsive and maneuverable. ayes, it does. It's in character for him to feel his enemies attacks. Thus he loses as the axe would defeat him coupled with Morgs ruthlessness.

Give an example of freeze breath in the same manner you describe to gain the advantage you describe.

h1a8
ayes, it does. It's in character for him to feel his enemies attacks. Thus he loses as the axe would defeat him coupled with Morgs ruthlessness.

Give an example of freeze breath in the same manner you describe to gain the advantage you describe.
Not an axe from a cosmic being. There is no where in comics where it says Superman purposely gets hit. That's a speculation theory.

Superman can rocked the shit out of Morg with mere punches.

Superman has countless examples of using freeze breath on very powerful beings during battle. Just look at his respect thread.
The tactic NEVER failed to slow down his enemy.

tkitna
Superman wins.
Stronger, vastly faster, better reflexes and senses and the infamous cheap freeze breath.

Well this pretty much settles it.

Morg wins.

quanchi112
Not an axe from a cosmic being. There is no where in comics where it says Superman purposely gets hit. That's a speculation theory.

Superman can rocked the shit out of Morg with mere punches.

Superman has countless examples of using freeze breath on very powerful beings during battle. Just look at his respect thread.
The tactic NEVER failed to slow down his enemy. Hes been hit by other swords, etc. why not ? In character to get tagged.

Prove it.

Post scans proving it turned the tide of the battle.

leonidas
i'm surprised this is as split as it is tbh. morg would def put up a fight, but based on feats it really isn't even close tbh. and we've seen definitive proof ss, when po'd>morg. and morg does not have the ss's versatility. he's a lesser hulk essentially in this fight imo, with an axe and zero speed feats to speak of. based on on-panel stuff, morg really doesn't have much chance here imo though as i said, he would def make it a very difficult fight each time.

curryman
i'm surprised this is as split as it is tbh. morg would def put up a fight, but based on feats it really isn't even close tbh. and we've seen definitive proof ss, when po'd>morg. and morg does not have the ss's versatility. he's a lesser hulk essentially in this fight imo, with an axe and zero speed feats to speak of. based on on-panel stuff, morg really doesn't have much chance here imo though as i said, he would def make it a very difficult fight each time.

Lesser Hulk?

I'd say that Morg's power output considerably trumps the Hulk's.

Hulk gets stronger, but how often do we see him go past high herald with that power of his? stick out tongue

h1a8
Hes been hit by other swords, etc. why not ? In character to get tagged.

Prove it.

Post scans proving it turned the tide of the battle.

'In character' implies that he PURPOSELY TRIES to get hit.
He gets hit not because he chooses to but rather he didn't react fast enough to not get hit (because of bad writing to prevent Superman from being invincible).
The same reason why Spider-man gets hit. The same reason SS gets hit. The same reason flash gets hit, etc. No character gets hit on purpose UNLESS the comic explicitly states, shows it clearly, or explains it.

Just look at Superman's strength feats and who he has koed or killed or rocked. It's a very impressive list.

Yes the freeze breath has slowed enemies or even halted them dead in their tracks. It can be used as a tactic to help Superman win the fight. That's the point I'm making.

carver9
So 95% of Superman comics is bad writing? Quan is a patient guy to sit there and debate against that nonsense.

leonidas
Lesser Hulk?

Hulk gets stronger, but how often do we see him go past high herald with that power of his? stick out tongue

how often? he kind of does what he needs to do, especially lately. and he wouldn't have to go past high herald here. he's already there in terms of strength. factor in his healing factor. factor in morg would fight like an idiot and brawl.....this is def hulk's fight to win imo. smile

carver9
Wrong thread Leo and its pointless debating against Curry about Hulk, he cant stand the character.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
So 95% of Superman comics is bad writing? Quan is a patient guy to sit there and debate against that nonsense.

What are you talking about? If Superman gets hit with a very slow attack BECAUSE his reactions is too slow then yes it is bad writing. If Superman gets hit with a fairly quick attack then it's still in the suspension of disbelief and not consider bad writing.

I don't know where you get your percentages from but a large chunk of Superman comics doesn't even involve him fighting anyone.

Also everyone here knows it's bad writing when someone with an established power all of a sudden doesn't have it. It doesn't matter how many times you think it happened.

That's why forum fights are not comic fights. Character's powers just don't go missing when the writer feels like it.

pym-ftw
Is Morg "very slow" iyo?

Dampyre
Superman would lose the first fight and win the second.

curryman
how often? he kind of does what he needs to do, especially lately. and he wouldn't have to go past high herald here. he's already there in terms of strength. factor in his healing factor. factor in morg would fight like an idiot and brawl.....this is def hulk's fight to win imo. smile

Hold on now.

Hulk peaks at around herald in most stories outside Worldbreaker/select Pak-comics.

He's not already at Morg's level. What you're doing now is basically turning Morg into a Savage Hulk who can't grow and has a slightly higher base. That's the Abomination! And that is damn unreasonable.

leonidas
Hold on now.

Hulk peaks at around herald in most stories outside Worldbreaker/select Pak-comics.

He's not already at Morg's level. What you're doing now is basically turning Morg into a Savage Hulk who can't grow and has a slightly higher base. That's the Abomination! And that is damn unreasonable.

huh? the hulk who fought sentry was certainly at high herald level--he was throughout that entire wwh arc--that was almost the point of that whole arc. hulk was stronger than he had ever been before. and that's the hulk in this fight. but what i asked was simple--what feats from morg are you using to justify your stance that morg beats him, or that morg would show versatility with his power instead of simply brawling with him as he's done in virtually all his showings? i'm not sure how i'm being unreasonable. I'M not turning morg into hulk, that's the way he is consistently portrayed. he even forced ss to engage him and h2h--and ss proved more powerful... i'd say wwh's strength>morg's and based on feats i'd say hulk's durability>morg's as well. those are reasons i think hulk wins. i was curious what showings of morg lead you to believe he wins this.

EDIT: grr. wrong thread.

Branlor Swift
I don't believe there's such a difference in power either way, nor do I believe raw power will win the day.

I believe the axe is going to cause some major problems for Hulk though, and I can see him taking Hulk out with that.

In response to Leo. Morg would just walk all over Superman however weapon or no weapon

leonidas
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't believe there's such a difference in power either way, nor do I believe raw power will win the day.

I believe the axe is going to cause some major problems for Hulk though, and I can see him taking Hulk out with that.

In response to Leo. Morg would just walk all over Superman however weapon or no weapon

yeah, i get it, i just don't see the axe being the game changer. hulk could catch it, or pull it away, maybe even thunderclap it out of his hands. morg would def take some, but i'd go hulk 6-7/10. guess morg just never overly impressed me. maybe i'm forgetting some of his impressive stuff.

and pfft. supes tickles morg's prostate with the business end of that axe.

Branlor Swift
yeah, i get it, i just don't see the axe being the game changer. hulk could catch it, or pull it away, maybe even thunderclap it out of his hands. morg would def take some, but i'd go hulk 6-7/10. guess morg just never overly impressed me. maybe i'm forgetting some of his impressive stuff.

and pfft. supes tickles morg's prostate with the business end of that axe. Considering he's considerably faster than Hulk, I don't think retrieving his weapon will be an issue.
Plus this:
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc112&image=83212_surfer4.jpg

Morg kicked the shit out of Firelord and Air Walker at the same time, and then had a tough battle with Surfer right after (the time he lost)

Morg tickles his own bum with Superman's severed hand

Stoic
Lesser Hulk?

The Hulk has always held back from going full out destroyer mode, due to innocent lives at stake. This does not apply to the mindless versions of him of course. As for the thread, I think regular PC Morg would possibly lose, but it would be close, whereas Morg with both PC, and the WOL would win without having to really go for broke.

leonidas
Considering he's considerably faster than Hulk, I don't think retrieving his weapon will be an issue.
Plus this:
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc112&image=83212_surfer4.jpg

Morg kicked the shit out of Firelord and Air Walker at the same time, and then had a tough battle with Surfer right after (the time he lost)

Morg tickles his own bum with Superman's severed hand

meh, it was his intro so he had a good showing. i remember fl's first (near first?) appearance where he was beating up on both thor and hercules for a bit.

which is fine since clark only needs one hand to beat down the dumb-as-sh!t brute.

Branlor Swift
meh, it was his intro so he had a good showing. i remember fl's first (near first?) appearance where he was beating up on both thor and hercules for a bit.

which is fine since clark only needs one hand to beat down the dumb-as-sh!t brute. That was quite a bit down the road from his intro.

Exactly, Firelord > Thor and Herc, and Morg >> Firelord

Superman would cry his eyes out if he lost a hand. Take a gander at his crybabyness in action when WW held back from cutting his head off entirely.

abhilegend
Terrax also fought Firelord and Airwalker at the same time. Heck, Airwalker fought Surfer, Firelord and Nova at the same time and was choking Firelord out.

abhilegend
Airwalker>Surfer, Nova and Firelord

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002583_SS_v3_073_09b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002586_SS_v3_073_11a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002587_SS_v3_073_11b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002588_SS_v3_073_14b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002589_SS_v3_073_15b.jpg

h1a8
Yeah ABC logic when it comes to who beat who or who fought who is faulty.
It is HOW character A beat B that is relevant to the fight at hand.

People stop with the A beat B bs, like it means something.

As far as this fight goes Superman embarrasses Morg. He's quicker, more mobile, has better reflexes, has freeze breath and hv.

quanchi112
'In character' implies that he PURPOSELY TRIES to get hit.
He gets hit not because he chooses to but rather he didn't react fast enough to not get hit (because of bad writing to prevent Superman from being invincible).
The same reason why Spider-man gets hit. The same reason SS gets hit. The same reason flash gets hit, etc. No character gets hit on purpose UNLESS the comic explicitly states, shows it clearly, or explains it.

Just look at Superman's strength feats and who he has koed or killed or rocked. It's a very impressive list.

Yes the freeze breath has slowed enemies or even halted them dead in their tracks. It can be used as a tactic to help Superman win the fight. That's the point I'm making. No, he feels their measure which costs him.

He's done so before. Comic has stated it.

Name a few feats.

Name a few examples.

zopzop

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002583_SS_v3_073_09b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002586_SS_v3_073_11a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002587_SS_v3_073_11b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002588_SS_v3_073_14b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16002589_SS_v3_073_15b.jpg
Abhi, my friend, did you see what Firelord said in the very first scan you posted?

I quote "We weakened ourselves powering him up to capacity."

abhilegend
Abhi, my friend, did you see what Firelord said in the very first scan you posted?

I quote "We weakened ourselves powering him up to capacity."
I know. I can also post terrax fighting firelord and airwalker at the same time. Seriously firelord was a chump under marz and airwalker was a nobody as always who was always getting destroyed.

quanchi112
I know. I can also post terrax fighting firelord and airwalker at the same time. Seriously firelord was a chump under marz and airwalker was a nobody as always who was always getting destroyed. Quit citing writers and acting like they are different characters. Have to accept it all.

curryman
EDIT: grr. wrong thread.

I'll address this in the other thread instead smile

I give Morg a slight edge in the first matchup because it seems like he's more or less always bloodlusted. I believe he's around Superman's power-level, and has the speed/power to stay on top of him. This is actually one of the few heralds I would give a majority over Supes stick out tongue

leonidas
That was quite a bit down the road from his intro.

Exactly, Firelord > Thor and Herc, and Morg >> Firelord

Superman would cry his eyes out if he lost a hand. Take a gander at his crybabyness in action when WW held back from cutting his head off entirely.

pretty sure abhi just pulled down your argument's pants and circumcized it....

morg would need to have superman cut off one of his hands before the fight just to give him a chance.

quanchi112

morg would need to have superman cut off one of his hands before the fight just to give him a chance. What are you basing this off of ?

zopzop

Leo, read what Firelord said in the first scan. They weakened themselves powering up Air-Walker to full capacity.

quanchi112
Leo, read what Firelord said in the first scan. They weakened themselves powering up Air-Walker to full capacity. thumb up

leonidas
Leo, read what Firelord said in the first scan. They weakened themselves powering up Air-Walker to full capacity.

quiet you. i'm not letting facts get in the way of abhi's pwn'ing bran. sneer

zopzop
quiet you. i'm not letting facts get in the way of abhi's pwn'ing bran. sneer
Leo, you seen these?
Originally posted by bigbran
This is for the other Heralds that aren't as big as Surfer to get a respect thread. And I might as well throw them in with Galactus.

We shall start things off with Morg. Here is a bio.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morg

Heres a quick scuffle with Thanos.
1. http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc198&image=83560_thanos1.jpg
2. http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc194&image=83565_thanos2.jpg
3. http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc40&image=83635_thanos3.jpg
4. http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc232&image=83641_thanos4.jpg
5. http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc33&image=83646_thanos5.jpg

Here he fights Firelord, and Air Walker.
1. http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc92&image=82832_heralds1.jpg
2. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc165&image=82837_heralds2.jpg
3. http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc209&image=82842_heralds3.jpg
4. http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc122&image=82848_heralds4.jpg
5. http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc89&image=82952_heralds5.jpg
6. http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc183&image=82956_heralds6.jpg
^^^^^^^
continued, but this time he fights, Surfer right after them.
1. http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc129&image=82687_all1.jpg
2. http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc161&image=82692_all2.jpg
3. http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc155&image=82699_all3.jpg
4. http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc166&image=82704_all4.jpg
5. http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc103&image=82708_all5.jpg
6. http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc247&image=82713_all6.jpg
7. http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc111&image=82719_all8.jpg
8. http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc81&image=82724_all9.jpg
9. http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc137&image=82728_all10.jpg

Here he is with the Waters Of Life. The Waters of Life amps his strength up, and makes him incredibly powerful. He fights some Heralds(how ironic...lol.) He also blows a hole through Nova.

1. http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=1d9a8_waters.jpg
2. http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=a206e_waterz1.jpg
3. http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=d7bd5_waterz2.jpg
4. http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=390bc_waterz3.jpg
5. http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=745c5_waterz4.jpg
6. http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=872c5_waterz5.jpg
7. http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3429c_waterz6.jpg
8. http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=8c0e1_waterz7.jpg
9. http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=00e4e_waterz8.jpg
10. http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=369ae_waterz9.jpg
11. http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9843d_waterz10.jpg
12. http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7d67c_waterz11.jpg
13. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=5dab2_waterz12.jpg
14. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=899d4_waterz13.jpg Originally posted by bigbran
Here Morg fights Surfer.(or should I say, owns Surfer?)
1. http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc196&image=83196_surfer.jpg
2. http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc28&image=83201_surfer2.jpg
3. http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc276&image=83206_surfer3.jpg
4. http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc112&image=83212_surfer4.jpg
5. http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc32&image=83217_surfer5.jpg
6. http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc191&image=83222_surfer6.jpg
7. http://img136.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc46&image=83226_surfer7.jpg
8. http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc75&image=83231_surfer8.jpg

Surfer again. Just a quick battle.(not the best art)
1. http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc78&image=82733_another1.jpg
2. http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc107&image=82795_another2.jpg
3. I also like to call this one woman Surfer...
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc142&image=82799_another3.jpg

Feel free to post some scans, I have to eat the rest of my food. Originally posted by bigbran
Here Morg fights Terrax.
1. http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc230&image=83243_terrax2.jpg
2. http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc16&image=83519_terrax3.jpg
3. http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc250&image=83523_terrax4.jpg
4. http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc76&image=83530_terrax5.jpg
5. http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc192&image=83536_terrax6.jpg
6. http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc102&image=83541_terrax7.jpg
7. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc184&image=83546_terrax8.jpg
8. http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc144&image=83550_terrax9.jpg
9. http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc226&image=83555_terrax10.jpg

He fights Terrax again.
1. http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc231&image=82979_round1.jpg
2. http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc277&image=82983_round2.jpg
3. http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc247&image=82988_round3.jpg
4. http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc298&image=82993_round4.jpg
5. http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc123&image=82998_round5.jpg

This is just a quick little battle.
Morg fights Terrax again! I really don't think he likes Terrax...
1. http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc86&image=82961_last1.jpg
2. http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc204&image=82966_last2.jpg

psycho gundam
Terrax also fought Firelord and Airwalker at the same time. Heck, Airwalker fought Surfer, Firelord and Nova at the same time and was choking Firelord out. so terrax > airwalker(simulacrum) > surfer (+ nova and firelord) > morg > terrax?

abhilegend
Morg>=Terrax>Firelord, Nova and Airwalker

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004940_SS_v3_074_04a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004943_SS_v3_074_07a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004944_SS_v3_074_07b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004945_SS_v3_074_08a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004946_SS_v3_074_09a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004950_SS_v3_080_09a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004953_SS_v3_080_09b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004954_SS_v3_080_10a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004955_SS_v3_080_10b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004958_SS_v3_080_11a.jpg

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16004961/SS_v3_080_11b.jpg.html

Terrax even had the upper hand on morg when they fought again while Morg was mind-controlled

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CosmicPowers05Morg_Page_29_Image_0001.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CosmicPowers05Morg_Page_30_Image_0001.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so terrax > airwalker(simulacrum) > surfer (+ nova and firelord) > morg > terrax?
ABC logic at its finest. Firelord had surfer on ropes two times as well.

psycho gundam
Terrax even had the upper hand on morg when they fought again while Morg was mind-controlled

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CosmicPowers05Morg_Page_29_Image_0001.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/CosmicPowers05Morg_Page_30_Image_0001.jpg he was distracted

zopzop
Morg>=Terrax>Firelord, Nova and Airwalker

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004940_SS_v3_074_04a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004943_SS_v3_074_07a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004944_SS_v3_074_07b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004945_SS_v3_074_08a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004946_SS_v3_074_09a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004950_SS_v3_080_09a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004953_SS_v3_080_09b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004954_SS_v3_080_10a.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004955_SS_v3_080_10b.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16004958_SS_v3_080_11a.jpg
Ahbi, read what Terrax said, "I know you're holding back, concerned for my safety".

Yeah but keep in mind he just got through fighting Thanos AND Ganymede.

psycho gundam
and fighting with tyrant's mind thing on his brain. he wanted to kill tyrant before it was installed

abhilegend

Ahbi, read what Terrax said, "I know you're holding back, concerned for my safety". To nova only. He directly overpowered firelord and airwalker. Terrax was weakened too since he was inhabiting a human body which he said on the same page.

True but that was too brief to count as a fight and morg showed no sign that he was injured.

Branlor Swift

morg would need to have superman cut off one of his hands before the fight just to give him a chance. Thanks for showing me Abby's post.

Morg beat Airwalker who can beat up three weakened heralds, along with a full powered Firelord.

I really don't get how showing me good feats of the heralds Morg beat up is supposed to hurt Morg's standing, especially when he was actually a villain as opposed to just rowdy like what happens in the other herald scuffles.

Oh, Firelord beat up Thor and Herc at the same time and Air Walker beat up a weakened Surfer, Firelord, and Nova at the same time? Well jeeze, I guess Morg's feat is way less impressive!

Either way, Air Walker's power output had him one shotting Thor in an earlier appearance, and Firelord has tons of good feats along with a couple "I got launched across the solar system but I feel alright" feats, and Morg tanked AW's power, and kicked the shit out of Firelord. No amount of feats that actually make Morg look amazing will change that.

JakeTheBank
Oh, Firelord beat up Thor and Herc at the same time and Air Walker beat up a weakened Surfer, Firelord, and Nova at the same time? Well jeeze, I guess Morg's feat is way less impressive!

thumb up

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up Some people use low showings of characters to make one less impressive. Apparently using incredibly high showings also lowballs a character

JakeTheBank
Some people use low showings of characters to make one less impressive. Apparently using incredibly high showings also lowballs a character

I honestly don't get how Firelord and Air-Walkers feats detract from Morg's. At all.

leonidas
i think (can't speak for abhi) that it was only brought up because bran mentioned morg taking on 2 heralds. me, i couldn't care less about the posted stuff. i've seen all of morg's feats many times and stated well early on that imo superman wins this battle. the rest, for my part, was just clowning with bran.

quanchi112
Thanks for showing me Abby's post.

Morg beat Airwalker who can beat up three weakened heralds, along with a full powered Firelord.

I really don't get how showing me good feats of the heralds Morg beat up is supposed to hurt Morg's standing, especially when he was actually a villain as opposed to just rowdy like what happens in the other herald scuffles.

Either way, Air Walker's power output had him one shotting Thor in an earlier appearance, and Firelord has tons of good feats along with a couple "I got launched across the solar system but I feel alright" feats, and Morg tanked AW's power, and kicked the shit out of Firelord. No amount of feats that actually make Morg look amazing will change that. Pwned.

h1a8
I can't believe you guys still using who beat who ABC logic to prove something.
It's how someone wins and not that they win.

Branlor Swift
shut up

TheGodKiller
Some people use low showings of characters to make one less impressive. Apparently using incredibly high showings also lowballs a character
There's no laughing smilie on the KMC smilies board sufficient to respond to this. So, I'll just pull out a JaketheBank and give it a thumb up.

abhilegend
facepalm

Morg took on Firelord and airwalker, hurray for him. Terrax while weakened took on them and beat the shit out of them. They were chumps under Marz. Terrax matched Morg just fine. Superman would punch his face in.

quanchi112
facepalm

Morg took on Firelord and airwalker, hurray for him. Terrax while weakened took on them and beat the shit out of them. They were chumps under Marz. Terrax matched Morg just fine. Superman would punch his face in. No, he wouldn't. Lets see you back it up.

Golgo13
i think (can't speak for abhi) that it was only brought up because bran mentioned morg taking on 2 heralds. me, i couldn't care less about the posted stuff. i've seen all of morg's feats many times and stated well early on that imo superman wins this battle. the rest, for my part, was just clowning with bran.

I think it's close, yeah?

CPT Space Bomb
Anyway. Morg wins the first battle (assuming it is power cosmic Morg).

Since Superman will be bloodlusted for the second fight I'd give him the edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.