Parallax vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Deathmatch in the solar system.
Who takes it?

juggerman
Parallax actually has feats so i'll go with him

the ninjak
Parallax via default.

Even if the Surfer's power was more.......extreme.

BruceSkywalker
smoke against smoke.. both characters s^cked badly but Parallax had feats so yeah it/him

FrothByte
A better question would be, which movie sucked worse: Fantastic 4 part 2 or Green Lantern?

the ninjak
FF2

Mindship
Galactus showed 'his' signature feat in the first few minutes of the film. We know what the holes in the ground mean and what Earth's fate would have been. Parallax was a fraction of Galactus' size and was bothered by a single (non-nuclear, I might add) missile.

I say Smokey the Devourer takes this.

P.S. It's been a while since I've watched the GL flick, but offhand I don't recall Parallax being that impressive.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindship
Galactus showed 'his' signature feat in the first few minutes of the film. We know what the holes in the ground mean and what Earth's fate would have been. Parallax was a fraction of Galactus' size and was bothered by a single (non-nuclear, I might add) missile.

I say Smokey the Devourer takes this.

P.S. It's been a while since I've watched the GL flick, but offhand I don't recall Parallax being that impressive.

Despite parallax's feats I agree with this.
Both we're disappointments, which was more disappointing? GALACTUS wins this fight also.

juggerman
Galactus seemed to need Surfer to "weaken" the planets for him. Parallax oon the other hand single handedly killed a bunch of seasoned Lanturns within seconds.

Even the elders were afraid of him

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
A better question would be, which movie sucked worse: Fantastic 4 part 2 or Green Lantern?

they are on par with each other

Mindship
Originally posted by juggerman
Galactus seemed to need Surfer to "weaken" the planets for him.

Parallax on the other hand single handedly killed a bunch of seasoned Lanturns within seconds. Even the elders were afraid of him I never thought of it as weakening the planet, just preparing easy access; though one would think Galactus would not be at full strength if he's preparing to feed again.

Re: Parallax: I knew I was forgetting something. Yet at the end, one Lantern, a novice, took out Parallax by himself...a main reason why I would rate FF2>GL.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Both we're disappointments, which was more disappointing? GALACTUS wins this fight also.

Odekahn
Did galactus even show sentience?

Also parallax wins. He can attack from ranged.

0mega Spawn
Forgive me if i may say what the hell did galactus do to even suggest he can battle and was it even a sentiment being like someone said earlier

FrothByte
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Forgive me if i may say what the hell did galactus do to even suggest he can battle and was it even a sentiment being like someone said earlier

The only argument I can make in Galactus defense is that Silver Surfer supposedly had just a fraction of Galactus's power. And Silver Surfer was able to create holes in the earth, create calamities, morph in and out of objects, etc. I'd assume that Galactus's power is even greater than that.

Parallax on the other hand... well he took on a single green lantern... and then lost. Sure he has feats but they aren't exactly great feats. It was mostly him destroying buildings and inanimate objects.

Silent Master
Didn't the movie mention that Galactus had already destroyed multiple planets?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't the movie mention that Galactus had already destroyed multiple planets?

Yeah but so had parallax

Silent Master
I know, it's just that a couple people mentioned they were giving it to Parallax because he had feats...I was just trying to point out that so did Big Smokey.

Impediment
Galactus had no feats, save for making the Earth shake, rattle, and roll.

Insufficient data for a viable threads, says I.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Impediment
Galactus had no feats, save for making the Earth shake, rattle, and roll.

Insufficient data for a viable threads, says I.

I'm wondering which is a better feat: Having no feats at all other than to make earthlings quiver in fear... or having feats wherein a single green lantern beat up your ass?

juggerman
But that single GL was the GREATEST GL! He easily stomped veteran GL's so Hal beating him is a low showing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.