Spock (reboot) vs. Darth Vader (movies only not clone wars flick)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is pre suit versus Spock minus the force powers in a hand to hand battle only. If Spock wins his home world is restored but if Vader wins Padme and his mother are brought back.

No force powers.

Who wins ?

focus4chumps
vader. ridiculously easy.

now tell us all why spock wins, illogical spite thread maker.

oh wait thats right. vader doesnt know the force all of the sudden clown

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is pre suit versus Spock minus the force powers in a hand to hand battle only. If Spock wins his home world is restored but if Vader wins Padme and his mother are brought back.

No force powers.

Who wins ?

LOL!

Spock hands Vader his ass.

FrothByte
H2H battle as in no light sabers? Hmm... initial response would be Anakin, but upon further thought:

Spock is at least 3 times stronger than a human, which makes him stronger than Anakin.

But Anakin should have faster reflexes due to precog. He's also shown to be more agile and athletic.

Still, the jedi's didn't exactly show spectacular h2h skills (other than Darth Maul) and that nerve pinch is pretty deadly. I'd say Spock wins by a hair.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Odekahn
LOL!

Spock hands Vader his ass.

Its ok, he states clearly that Spock has no force powers.
No loss/change there then.
shifty

Seriously. the fact that he has had to gimp, shows how vastly one sided the Anakin/Vader-stomping-Khan (or Spock, for that matter) was. And how much butthurt he thusly experienced.
Hence his rabid ragegimping here.

This makes Anakin the moral victor, and Quanchi even more of a loser than ever..

Robtard
Someone hates Star Wars now and is trying desperately to kill Vader in a Vs match.

Impediment
Spock wins, easily.

Why, you ask?

It's simple:

Vulcans are far stronger than humans. Also, Spock is CLEARLY more level headed and calculating, despite his rage fit when Kirk taunted him about his dead mom. Anakin has always been a rage case and that was his ultimate undoing.

No Force powers = No precognition.

No light saber = One f*cked Sith.

No precog against Spock = 100% butt rape for Annie.

Robtard
In other words, bandwagon-boi made a spite thread to finally get his Vader kill. Cos he failed before.

Impediment
Also, no Force powers = no insane acrobatic maneuvers and jumps of ridiculous heights.

Annie, are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?

Answer: No.

focus4chumps
ah but what if he also had no legs. huh? think about that. vader with no force ability and no legs

what a stupid thread.

NotAllThatEvil
Umm.. how is spock gonna hurt vader? His limbs are mechanical and all his squishy bits are under armor, armor that could withstand a lightsaber. Vader is gonna have a hard time tagging spock, but he can probably tank a few punches. Especially with the nerve pinch being useless.

Impediment
Read the OP.

Darth Vader PRE-SUIT.

Anakin from Episode III has turned to the Dark Side and is now Darth Vader.

NotAllThatEvil
My bad....

Yeah spock wins. By a lot. It's almost sad.... almost.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
vader. ridiculously easy.

now tell us all why spock wins, illogical spite thread maker.

oh wait thats right. vader doesnt know the force all of the sudden clown How does Vader win ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Someone hates Star Wars now and is trying desperately to kill Vader in a Vs match. Really like Star Wars but geez its always hatred and fanboyism with you. Just black and white. Just because Vader loses iyo doesn't mean I hate Star Wars. It just means Vader losses, Andy Griffith.

NotAllThatEvil
Really like Star Wars but geez its always hatred and fanboyism with you. Just black and white. Just because Vader loses iyo doesn't mean I hate Star Wars. It just means Vader losses, Andy Griffith.
Well you took a Jedi (people who spend their entire lives only learning two things, the force and lightsaber) took away his ONLY method of attack he has ever used, and put him against a person who is above human strength and is famous for his ability to defeat opponents with a single move and has considerable hand2hand training. You either hate SW, or just want to watch Annie die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Well you took a Jedi (people who spend their entire lives only learning two things, the force and lightsaber) took away his ONLY method of attack he has ever used, and put him against a person who is above human strength and is famous for his ability to defeat opponents with a single move and has considerable hand2hand training. You either hate SW, or just want to watch Annie die. Really like Star Wars but I wanted to see how Anakin would fare against someone who couldn't best Khan on his own with a phaser.

Point has been proven.

NotAllThatEvil
... when has anakin ever showed any hint that ge could fight without either the force or a sword? It's just like putting spock up against that guy who sold deathsticks in EP. II.

dadudemon

No force powers.

Who wins ?

3 years ago, we were told we cannot make threads where one character is clearly gimped. I believe this happened in the top-gun-transformers thread...or maybe it was the first thread that gimped after that ruling was made?

Basically, you need to gimp Khan, equally, to account for Vader's missing force powers.

Which force powers are missing? All of them including battle-precog? If so, that's clearly a gimp so severe that even RJ would protest.

quanchi112
... when has anakin ever showed any hint that ge could fight without either the force or a sword? It's just like putting spock up against that guy who sold deathsticks in EP. II. Do you think Anakin can win with his force powers minus the tactic force choke ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
3 years ago, we were told we cannot make threads where one character is clearly gimped. I believe this happened in the top-gun-transformers thread...or maybe it was the first thread that gimped after that ruling was made?

Basically, you need to gimp Khan, equally, to account for Vader's missing force powers.

Which force powers are missing? All of them including battle-precog? If so, that's clearly a gimp so severe that even RJ would protest. This isn't that big of a deal.

No, I guess everyone agrees Spock destroys him hand to hand. I've seen Unicron threads against McClane. People are sensitive and weak. Running to mods has always been a huge target for mental weakness to me over a simple disagreement in a thread.

Pre cog is there just not force choking or what not.

NotAllThatEvil
Do you think Anakin can win with his force powers minus the tactic force choke ?
Depends on the environment. If he has enough room to hop around and get some sort of pseudo sword, he could take it, especially if he can push Spock away if he gets in the danger zone.

quanchi112
Depends on the environment. If he has enough room to hop around and get some sort of pseudo sword, he could take it, especially if he can push Spock away if he gets in the danger zone. So minus a pseudo sword you feel like Spock is too much. Am I right in assuming that ?

NotAllThatEvil
Well he was able to chain that rhino thing in episode two. It's not so much a sword as it is something he can use for offence. Jedi aren't exactly boxers

quanchi112
Well he was able to chain that rhino thing in episode two. It's not so much a sword as it is something he can use for offence. Jedi aren't exactly boxers Still have precog. I agree they aren't strong like Spock though.

Robtard
Really like Star Wars but geez its always hatred and fanboyism with you. Just black and white.

Just because Vader loses iyo doesn't mean I hate Star Wars. It just means Vader losses, Andy Griffith.

No you don't. I'm sure you'll be bandwagoning SW when the new film comes out though.

You took away Vader's powers ("no Force powers"wink and put him up against a Vulcan who's shown us he's a badass in a H2H fight no less. But please, continue dancing and telling us you had no spite intentions in mind over getting your ass handed to you in your other Vader thread, as lying is your thing smile

Newjak
So basically a highly trained human vs a highly trained Vulcan. The Vulcan will win on superior stats alone.

quanchi112
No you don't. I'm sure you'll be bandwagoning SW when the new film comes out though.

You took away Vader's powers ("no Force powers"wink and put him up against a Vulcan who's shown us he's a badass in a H2H fight no less. But please, continue dancing and telling us you had no spite intentions in mind over getting your ass handed to you in your other Vader thread, as lying is your thing smile I will probably enjoy Abrams Star Wars look what he did with Star Trek. I loved ROTS far better than any original film to begin with.

Anakin still has precog. Quit crying since Vader loses. It's ok in your mind when he wins in stomp fashion( I disagree) but cry when he loses. It's because you're biased.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
So basically a highly trained human vs a highly trained Vulcan. The Vulcan will win on superior stats alone. Humans don't have precog though. Do you still favor Spock ?

Robtard
I will probably enjoy Abrams Star Wars look what he did with Star Trek. I loved ROTS far better than any original film to begin with.

Anakin still has precog. Quit crying since Vader loses. It's ok in your mind when he wins in stomp fashion( I disagree) but cry when he loses. It's because you're biased.

Preemptive bandwagon-boi'ing, you're adapting and learning thumb up

You said "no force powers"; Precog is a Force power, you SW tourist.

BruceSkywalker
Spock barely gives him a nerve pinch and poor Anny falls down a whimpering idiot

focus4chumps

You said "no force powers"; Precog is a Force power, you SW tourist.
but there's no wookipedia page which states this explicitly.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/google-chimp_zpsb2343f46.jpg

Newjak
Humans don't have precog though. Do you still favor Spock ? I thought you said no Force Powers? Precog is a part of Force powers.

If Vader can get Precog that means he will have better reaction times than Spock for sure, I don't know if it will be enough to overcome the strength gap in a pure H2H fight. I will still be inclined to pick Spock in that scenario.

Silent Master
I thought you said no Force Powers? Precog is a part of Force powers.

If Vader can get Precog that means he will have better reaction times than Spock for sure, I don't know if it will be enough to overcome the strength gap in a pure H2H fight. I will still be inclined to pick Spock in that scenario.

quan wasn't aware their precog comes from the force, it comes from not beong smart enough to follow what is stated/shown on screen.

Robtard

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/google-chimp_zpsb2343f46.jpg

Actually there is, I just looked it up: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition

So Quanchi once again either fails at wookieepedia searching or possibly comprehension.

focus4chumps
Actually there is, I just looked it up: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition

So Quanchi once again either fails at wookieepedia searching or possibly comprehension.

quanchi wont like that page since it doesnt fit his arbitrary narrative. therefore it wont count. clown

KingD19
Anakin has a small chance. As his robot arm has significantly greater strength than human, so perhaps his blows specifically with that arm will wear Spock down. But without pre-cog and his other Force Powers...

quanchi112
Preemptive bandwagon-boi'ing, you're adapting and learning thumb up

You said "no force powers"; Precog is a Force power, you SW tourist. I always liked Star Wars but love Abrams Star Trek. I'm only being logical like my boy, Spock.

Yes, when asked precog is allowed. I felt it was necessary since you cried Anakin loses proving how weak Anakin is without his powers.

quanchi112

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/google-chimp_zpsb2343f46.jpg It is good to know robbie isn't camera shy.

quanchi112
I thought you said no Force Powers? Precog is a part of Force powers.

If Vader can get Precog that means he will have better reaction times than Spock for sure, I don't know if it will be enough to overcome the strength gap in a pure H2H fight. I will still be inclined to pick Spock in that scenario. I usually don't but when everyone agreed and cried Vader loses I quickly went into action.

Ok, still with precog and his artificial hand he loses. I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan wasn't aware their precog comes from the force, it comes from not beong smart enough to follow what is stated/shown on screen. Says who ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Anakin has a small chance. As his robot arm has significantly greater strength than human, so perhaps his blows specifically with that arm will wear Spock down. But without pre-cog and his other Force Powers... So who wins now that he has precog ?

Robtard
I always liked Star Wars but love Abrams Star Trek. I'm only being logical like my boy, Spock.

Yes, when asked precog is allowed. I felt it was necessary since you cried Anakin loses proving how weak Anakin is without his powers.

Just stop. You're being proactive with the SW bandwagon-boi'ing; it's cute, imo.

Ah, now you're claiming you knew Force Precog was a power that came from the Force but decided to amend the thread later in. Well, sorry, that's not allowed. Read the rules, rule #7 to be exact smile

Odekahn
Even with precog, anakin loses.

quanchi112
Just stop. You're being proactive with the SW bandwagon-boi'ing; it's cute, imo.

Ah, now you're claiming you knew Force Precog was a power that came from the Force but decided to amend the thread later in. Well, sorry, that's not allowed. Read the rules, rule #7 to be exact smile I can like whatever I want and dislike whatever I want. It's cute it bothers you.

I always did and wanted him to have a chance since everyone agreed the guy Khan was beating crushes Vader.

It hardly matters as Spock wins ever way. Just stronger and better than Vader.

laughing out loud

Robtard
I can like whatever I want and dislike whatever I want. It's cute it bothers you.

I always did and wanted him to have a chance since everyone agreed the guy Khan was beating crushes Vader.

It hardly matters as Spock wins ever way. Just stronger and better than Vader.

laughing out loud

Back to more self indulged assclownery, bandwagon-boi.

And this reason is why you said "no force powers" in the op? laughing out loud

Without the Force, obviously, Captain Obvious. Congrats on killing Vader, since you failed in your other thread smile

quanchi112
Back to more self indulged assclownery, bandwagon-boi.

And this reason is why you said "no force powers" in the op? laughing out loud

Without the Force, obviously, Captain Obvious. Congrats on killing Vader, since you failed in your other thread smile Bonus points for upsetting you.

Even with precog he still loses.

Spock is stronger and doesn't rely on a Lightsaber and price powers to be a force. laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
To be fair, taking away a jedi's force and lightsaber is kind of like asking a boxer to take down an opponent without punching. If they are trained to fight one wayforcing them into something ddifferent will almost guarantee a loss. With out force but spock and Annie both have lightsabers, Annie would win.

Robtard
Bonus points for upsetting you.

Even with precog he still loses.

Spock is stronger and doesn't rely on a Lightsaber and price powers to be a force. laughing out loud

Another "you mad!".

Try and cover that you made a spite thread cos you desperately needed to see Vader lose after your embarrassing ass-handing in your other threads. Shameful, imo.

Price powers to be a force? WTF. Calm down; type slower.

quanchi112
To be fair, taking away a jedi's force and lightsaber is kind of like asking a boxer to take down an opponent without punching. If they are trained to fight one wayforcing them into something ddifferent will almost guarantee a loss. With out force but spock and Annie both have lightsabers, Annie would win. Spock doesn't even have a weapon in that scenario. That's kind of unfair. I gave him precog and his hand is artificial as well.

Odekahn
Oh yeah! Well. Well. Well...

If you take away Supermans powers and give Spider-Man kryptonite gloves he can beat superman.

So Spider-Man > Superman ha!

/sarcasm

quanchi112
Another "you mad!".

Try and cover that you made a spite thread cos you desperately needed to see Vader lose after your embarrassing ass-handing in your other threads. Shameful, imo.

Price powers to be a force? WTF. Calm down; type slower. iPad.

So you believe Anakin can't even beat Spock even if Spock let him attack in this scenario ? Really ?

Odekahn
iPad.

So you believe Anakin can't even beat Spock even if Spock let him attack in this scenario ? Really ?

I don't. Anakin still goes down hard lol

Robtard
So you believe Anakin can't even beat Spock even if Spock let him attack in this scenario ? Really ? In a H2H fight without Force powers, Vader loses to a highly trained Vulcan like Spock 10 out of 10. How you could think Vader had a chance is too silly, so I'm sticking with the obvious. You made a spite thread.

"Let him attack" = give Vader free shots. Why would Spock do something so illogical in a fight? Really now, Mr. Ionlydebateincharacter.

Silent Master
BTW, seeing as you can turn off the Ipad's spell check, that excuse doesn't really work.

quanchi112
I don't. Anakin still goes down hard lol See I believe Anakin using his artificial hand can harm Spock. I still see Spock winning but spite means Anakin can't win because he can't harm Spock.

quanchi112
In a H2H fight without Force powers, Vader loses to a highly trained Vulcan like Spock 10 out of 10. How you could think Vader had a chance is too silly, so I'm sticking with the obvious. You made a spite thread.

"Let him attack" = give Vader free shots. Why would Spock do something so illogical in a fight? Really now, Mr. Ionlydebateincharacter. Thats a stomp not a spite thread. You don't understand the difference.

Not saying he would but you clearly don't know what spite means.

quanchi112
BTW, seeing as you can turn off the Ipad's spell check, that excuse doesn't really work. I am not turning autocorrection off. Deal with it, nerd.

Silent Master
Wow, your spelling is that bad?

Robtard
Thats a stomp not a spite thread. You don't understand the difference.

Not saying he would but you clearly don't know what spite means.

laughing out loud You're silly. You made a spite thread, just own up to it already and move on.

Yes, you in fact did make the claim: "even if Spock let him attack in this scenario" above. So just stop the flips.

Odekahn
See I believe Anakin using his artificial hand can harm Spock. I still see Spock winning but spite means Anakin can't win because he can't harm Spock.

Spock is too quick and well trained. I really don't see anakin getting in a hit tbh.

quanchi112
Wow, your spelling is that bad? No.

quanchi112
Spock is too quick and well trained. I really don't see anakin getting in a hit tbh. Even with precog not even a hit ?

quanchi112
laughing out loud You're silly. You made a spite thread, just own up to it already and move on.

Yes, you in fact did make the claim: "even if Spock let him attack in this scenario" above. So just stop the flips. Spite means can't win but a stomp means not a single victory out of ten. Rather simple or so I imagined

Robtard
Spite means can't win but a stomp means not a single victory out of ten. Rather simple or so I imagined

'Spite means can't win; stomp means they lose 100% of the time.'

laughing out loud Do you ever read back to what you write?

Odekahn
Even with precog not even a hit ?

Smh.

Nope. Hand to hand is out of his realm. He would swing and dodge a few times but I don't think he could land anything on Spock.

Just cause anakin knows its coming doesn't mean anything. A batter knows a ball is coming but doesn't always hit the pitch. It all comes down to the speed and skill of the players.

quanchi112
'Spite means can't win; stomp means they lose 100% of the time.'

laughing out loud Do you ever read back to what you write? Yes, the difference is despite a stomp they still have the power to harm defeat it just is extremely unlikely. In a spite matchup they can't harm or defeat their opponent no matter what they do.

quanchi112
Smh.

Nope. Hand to hand is out of his realm. He would swing and dodge a few times but I don't think he could land anything on Spock.

Just cause anakin knows its coming doesn't mean anything. A batter knows a ball is coming but doesn't always hit the pitch. It all comes down to the speed and skill of the players. I agree that precog is overrated, I hear fanboys act like precog is an autowin.

Robtard
Yes, the difference is despite a stomp they still have the power to harm defeat it just is extremely unlikely. In a spite matchup they can't harm or defeat their opponent no matter what they do.

Stop constantly making up shit as you go, you just said a Spite is not winning and that a Stomp is losing 100% of the time. laughing out loud

What you said is the same difference, buddy.

quanchi112
Stop constantly making up shit as you go, you just said a Spite is not winning and that a Stomp is losing 100% of the time. laughing out loud

What you said is the same difference, buddy. Spite means you can't win aka cannot harm your opponent.

No, it isn't since a stomp doesn't mean your opponent can't hurt you. Behind the times you are.

focus4chumps
quanchi, your ipad seems to be erratic when you get angry. smile

maybe you're overheating it. smile

with your rage smile

quanchi112

with your rage smile Spock wins.

Robtard
Spite means you can't win aka cannot harm your opponent.

No, it isn't since a stomp doesn't mean your opponent can't hurt you. Behind the times you are.

Stop making up nonsense as you go.

A spite thread is a thread where one character has no real way of winning and the creator knew this going in. eg Anakin without the Force in a H2H fight against a highly trained bad-ass Vulcan. That's a spite thread smile

'Spite means can't win; stomp means they lose 100% of the time.' You're so silly laughing out loud

Silent Master

with your rage smile

Even the Ipad's auto-correct can ony do so much, you should see what he posts look like before they're corrected.

Newjak
I usually don't but when everyone agreed and cried Vader loses I quickly went into action.

Ok, still with precog and his artificial hand he loses. I agree. Good for you...

I mean considering most a JEdi's superhuman feats stem from the force it is a pretty gimp for Anakin and although he would be able to avoid Spock for a long time I don't know without Forced enhanced attacks if he can put Spock down.

quanchi112
Stop making up nonsense as you go.

A spite thread is a thread where one character has no real way of winning and the creator knew this going in. eg Anakin without the Force in a H2H fight against a highly trained bad-ass Vulcan. That's a spite thread smile

'Spite means can't win; stomp means they lose 100% of the time.' You're so silly laughing out loud If you can't see the difference between spite and stomp Thats your issue. I've explained it enough times.

quanchi112
Even the Ipad's auto-correct can ony do so much, you should see what he posts look like before they're corrected. You wouldn't have any idea about what it's like in my shoes with my post count. I bet all your posts combined for here and herochat doesn't equal mine here.

quanchi112
Good for you...

I mean considering most a JEdi's superhuman feats stem from the force it is a pretty gimp for Anakin and although he would be able to avoid Spock for a long time I don't know without Forced enhanced attacks if he can put Spock down. he still has an artificial hand. I guess you feel like Spock is simply too much save precog and artificial hand.

Silent Master
You wouldn't have any idea about what it's like in my shoes with my post count. I bet all your posts combined for here and herochat doesn't equal mine here.

So basically, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing.

quanchi112
So basically, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing. You were on herochat far longer than I was. I just post more. smile

Silent Master
So I was right, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing.

quanchi112
So I was right, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing. No, you've spent more time on the boards than I have.

Silent Master
What do you have against people with a life?

quanchi112
What do you have against people with a life? You don't have a life. Remember ?

Silent Master
You're just mad because I have more of a life than you do.

quanchi112
You're just mad because I have more of a life than you do. Prove it. Post pics enjoying your life.

Silent Master
LOL at quan begging for pictures of men.

quanchi112
LOL at quan begging for pictures of men. I knew you weren't really enjoying your life.

Ps. I thought you were a girl.

Silent Master
Ahhhh...quan is still begging men for pictures.

quanchi112
Ahhhh...quan is still begging men for pictures. Asking a known woman for pics enjoying her life backing a claim is to be expected here tbh.

Silent Master
Awwww..look at quan begging men for pictures, so sorry little boy, but I don't swing that way.

Zack Fair
Stop antagonizing Quan, you big bullies.

Newjak
he still has an artificial hand. I guess you feel like Spock is simply too much save precog and artificial hand. Spock is a superhuman with Superhuman feats. You make it sound like a normal Human losing to someone like that in H2H is bad.

I mean if you take away the force it's next to impossible to gauge what feats come from where involving a Jedi because that is the source of their superhuman abilities.

Anakin grabbed a speeding car with one hand and was able to easily overpower Obi-wan at one point in their fight.

But we don't how much of that was Force-Enhanced or in the case of the Obi-Wan scene his robotic hand.

If it was his robotic hand that did that it could mean he has the power to hurt Spock and he also has the speed advantage on his side. So if you believe Anakin's robot hand is strong enough to completely over-power a human than Anakin can win this fight.

Still Spock is no pushover and has some good H2H feats of his own so I don't think it would be easy.

You allow Anakin the Force though and it's a stomp in Vader's favor.

Sadako of Girth
Spock is half human.

Newjak
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Spock is half human. Was that meant for me?

I know Spock is half human and Vulcan I was merely bringing up the fact that Spock's stats are above a human beings.

DARTH POWER
If no Force means no Force TK, but Skywalker can still use his force enhanced abilties, like Pre-Cog, strength, speed and agility. Then Skywalker stomps.

If no Force means no force use in any way, then Spock stomps and this is a stupid thread.

What's next Spock versus Superman in Superman II when his Kal-El's powers were taken away from him.

Skywalker's Cyborg arm is strong but that alone won't cut it with no force use.

On the other hand if this was Suit-Vader without the Force. He would stomp Spock.

quanchi112
Awwww..look at quan begging men for pictures, so sorry little boy, but I don't swing that way. You mean you're really not a woman ? Real talk.

quanchi112
Spock is a superhuman with Superhuman feats. You make it sound like a normal Human losing to someone like that in H2H is bad.

I mean if you take away the force it's next to impossible to gauge what feats come from where involving a Jedi because that is the source of their superhuman abilities.

Anakin grabbed a speeding car with one hand and was able to easily overpower Obi-wan at one point in their fight.

But we don't how much of that was Force-Enhanced or in the case of the Obi-Wan scene his robotic hand.

If it was his robotic hand that did that it could mean he has the power to hurt Spock and he also has the speed advantage on his side. So if you believe Anakin's robot hand is strong enough to completely over-power a human than Anakin can win this fight.

Still Spock is no pushover and has some good H2H feats of his own so I don't think it would be easy.

You allow Anakin the Force though and it's a stomp in Vader's favor. So without force choke attacks and just using the force in a had to hand battle you feel Vader stomps ? Am I hearing you correctly ?

Newjak
So without force choke attacks and just using the force in a had to hand battle you feel Vader stomps ? Am I hearing you correctly ? Yes

Force Powers >>>>> Spock

quanchi112
Yes

Force Powers >>>>> Spock I think I will make the thread. I disagree.

Newjak
I think I will make the thread. I disagree. You disagree on a lot of stuff.

Force >>>> than Spock plain and simple

DARTH POWER
So without force choke attacks and just using the force in a had to hand battle you feel Vader stomps ? Am I hearing you correctly ?

Of course Skywalker/Vader stomps with Force enhanced abilities in hand to hand combat.

Spocks got nothing on him at all.

Silent Master
I see that quan is still begging men for pictures, what a sad little boy.

MF DELPH
This is just absurd now.

quanchi112
You disagree on a lot of stuff.

Force >>>> than Spock plain and simple Thats entirely different. By that logic you have to say Power cosmic>Thor. Thor isn't taking on the power cosmic itself just the wielded.

Now that that's settled Spock wins. Ill make another thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Of course Skywalker/Vader stomps with Force enhanced abilities in hand to hand combat.

Spocks got nothing on him at all. I disagree and we will find out when I make the thread.

quanchi112
I see that quan is still begging men for pictures, what a sad little boy. Youre a known female. I heard it was verified in members pics on herochat.

Newjak
Thats entirely different. By that logic you have to say Power cosmic>Thor. Thor isn't taking on the power cosmic itself just the wielded.

Now that that's settled Spock wins. Ill make another thread. I can clarify more for you if you want, Anakin's Force Abilities >>>>>> Spock

Silent Master
Stop begging for pictures of men and start debating the topic of this thread.

quanchi112
I can clarify more for you if you want, Anakin's Force Abilities >>>>>> Spock Hold that ridiculous thought. It always comes down to formidability in the end. Ill make the thread.

quanchi112
Stop begging for pictures of men and start debating the topic of this thread. An operation ?

Silent Master
I don't care if you're having an operation, I still won't go out with you.

quanchi112
I don't care if you're having an operation, I still won't go out with you. No, you had one. Congrats. Wish you the best gi--, man.

Silent Master
You fantasize about me having an operation? You're a sick little man.

quanchi112
You fantasize about me having an operation? You're a sick little man. No, I'm happy Youre now happy now as a post trans op man.

Silent Master
Keep your sick perversions out of this thread.

quanchi112
Keep your sick perversions out of this thread. Oh right. Your secret. My bad.

Newjak
Hold that ridiculous thought. It always comes down to formidability in the end. Ill make the thread. Making a new thread doesn't change anything.

Anakin's Force related and powered feats make him better than Spock.

Silent Master
You being a sick little pervert isn't a secret, you've been announcing it to the entire board for several posts.

quanchi112
Making a new thread doesn't change anything.

Anakin's Force related and powered feats make him better than Spock. No, they don't. You are wrong.

quanchi112
You being a sick little pervert isn't a secret, you've been announcing it to the entire board for several posts. Your surgery was. I bet peeing standing up is hard for you, huh ? Good luck, chick dude.

Newjak
No, they don't. You are wrong. No I'm not.

Silent Master
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies.

quanchi112
No I'm not. You think the force is Anakin. No, he just uses the force and can and has been beaten.

quanchi112
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies. Sorry for outing you. Spock wins.

Newjak
You think the force is Anakin. No, he just uses the force and can and has been beaten. And his feats using the Force make him > Spock

focus4chumps
another butthurt spite thread by twink.

Silent Master

quanchi112
And his feats using the Force make him > Spock Prove it in the appropriate thread. Quit running from me.

quanchi112
another butthurt spite thread by twink. Robbie didn't make this thread.

quanchi112
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies. Your secret is safe with me. Spock wins.

Newjak
Prove it in the appropriate thread. Quit running from me. Where do you get the idea I'm running from you?

I've replied in every thread and the same information from every thread applies to every other thread you've made.

If Anakin doesn't get his force powers then he is human and loses. IF he gets his Force powers he Sh*t stomps Spock or Khan.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Where do you get the idea I'm running from you?

I've replied in every thread and the same information from every thread applies to every other thread you've made.

If Anakin doesn't get his force powers then he is human and loses. IF he gets his Force powers he Sh*t stomps Spock or Khan. Then prove it in the appropriate thread. You haven't.

quanchi112
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies. Your twisted life isn't a fantasy of mine. Sorry, chick dude.

Silent Master

Newjak
Then prove it in the appropriate thread. You haven't. I have as have plenty of other people.

Like I said A or B

You're either trolling or being too dense to realize you're wrong

quanchi112
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies. I said sorry for outing you. Spock wins.

quanchi112
I have as have plenty of other people.

Like I said A or B

You're either trolling or being too dense to realize you're wrong You are wrong there and agree Spock wins so kindly leave.

Silent Master

Newjak
You are wrong there and agree Spock wins so kindly leave. Do not agree Spock wins and I will not leave.

quanchi112
Do not agree Spock wins and I will not leave. You said he wins here. Now you are flip flopping.

quanchi112
quan, stop spamming the board with your twisted fantasies. Your life isn't a fantasy.

Newjak
You said he wins here. Now you are flip flopping. Now you're trying to play words games.

You're definitely trolling or just horrible in understanding context.

Spock loses that clear enough for you.

quanchi112
So basically a highly trained human vs a highly trained Vulcan. The Vulcan will win on superior stats alone.

Now you're trying to play words games.

You're definitely trolling or just horrible in understanding context.

Spock loses that clear enough for you. You flip flopped. Loving it.

Newjak
You flip flopped. Loving it. I'm sorry I forgot which thread this is. You have made 3 of them. See that's me admitting I made a mistake you should learn to do that.

Spock can only win if you take away Anakin's Force powers.

quanchi112
I'm sorry I forgot which thread this is. You have made 3 of them. See that's me admitting I made a mistake you should learn to do that.

Spock can only win if you take away Anakin's Force powers. I tend to get into people's heads. Nothing personal. Spock wins and thank heavens you have composed yourself now.

Newjak
I tend to get into people's heads. Nothing personal. Spock wins and thank heavens you have composed yourself now. You tend to Troll that's it and you actually haven't changed my stance on anything.

I said the samething at the beginning as I'm saying now with the Force Anakin wins without it he's just a normal trained human going against a trained superhuman

quanchi112
You tend to Troll that's it and you actually haven't changed my stance on anything.

I said the samething at the beginning as I'm saying now with the Force Anakin wins without it he's just a normal trained human going against a trained superhuman You repeated Spock loses over a few times at least. That's flipping.

Newjak
You repeated Spock loses over a few times at least. That's flipping. Thought I was in the other thread already said my mistake.

You seriously think this kind of stupid arguing you do actually proves you right. I really seriously hope not qaun. I want to believe you are smarter than that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>