Black Panther/w Anti Metal Claws vs Deathstroke/Nth Metal armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the Claws get through DS's armor or will the armor last long enough for DS to win? This is an encounter in New York both have compareable weapons. DS has Promethium Sword & Energy Lance. Black Panther has Energy Daggers & Ebony Blade Sword

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Can the Claws get through DS's armor or will the armor last long enough for DS to win? This is an encounter in New York both have compareable weapons. DS has Promethium Sword & Energy Lance. Black Panther has Energy Daggers & Ebony Blade Sword

Regular swords have already gone through DS Nth metal armor... so what do you think, can anti-metal claws do the trick?

golem370
Should

JakeTheBank
Srank, is T'Challa still amped by all the previous Panthers?

golem370
Standard Panther stats peak human abilities

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Srank, is T'Challa still amped by all the previous Panthers?

They called him the King of Dead in New Avengers, so yes... but he still hasn't done anything impressive yet.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Standard Panther stats peak human abilities

Standard Panther stats are blatantly superhuman. In fact Panther was directly stated to be peak human even when he was completely depowered a couple of years ago.

JakeTheBank
I know in New Avengers #1, he was physically ripping people apart with his hands/claws, so yeah, I'd wager he's a tad bit stronger than peak human.

srankmissingnin
He's going to fight a powerless Wolverine in the up coming months, with his upgrades he should shit stomp Logan into the mud, but I doubt that's how it plays out.

Golgo13
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's going to fight a powerless Wolverine in the up coming months, with his upgrades he should shit stomp Logan into the mud, but I doubt that's how it plays out.

Leaked spoilers?

JakeTheBank
I don't think they really thought through just how strong T'Challa should be if he was every Panther before him stacked on top of each other in terms of powers/abilities. By all rights, he should waste a non-holding back full capacity Spider-Man. Feats, of course, have yet to show something like this.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
Leaked spoilers?

August solicits.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think they really thought through just how strong T'Challa should be if he was every Panther before him stacked on top of each other in terms of powers/abilities. By all rights, he should waste a non-holding back full capacity Spider-Man. Feats, of course, have yet to show something like this.

They are teasing a show down with Namor so hopefully we get an idea on his current levels.

He is supposed to be an amalgam of every BP... so that's like -what?- like a couple hundred class 2 strength warrior kings with low level superhuman speed. Based on that description he should be a mini Superman.

leonidas
yeah, you know that namor battle is gonna be a good one.... and nth metal is still metal. can't see this going all that well for ds unless he is also fully armed.

TheGodKiller
Panther wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.