Bor and Thanos vs DP Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bor and Thanos are weilding 50 ton 2 handed Uru War Hammers that have been enchanted by Odin and takes on DP Tyrant in a pure melee battle...

Amping ones strength and blows is allowed, but shielding, projectiles, mental powers, matter manipulation, ect, ect is not...

Bor and Thanos cannot be disarmed in this fight...

Who wins?

zopzop
Physical attacks by Trans level beings vs a guy that was laughing off a FED Galactus' physical attacks and bragging that he can regrow anything Galactus damages?

Yeah, Tyrant wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Physical attacks by Trans level beings vs a guy that was laughing off a FED Galactus' physical attacks and bragging that he can regrow anything Galactus damages?

Yeah, Tyrant wins.

Thats a bit circumstancial zop...

Tyrant fed off of Galactus's energy attack, not punches or kicks; there will be no energy attacks in this fight...

Also Thanos already harmed Tyrant with simple punches; with this weapon, Thanos will hit much harder than his apparent level of strength suggests he would...

I think this is a tough fight for Tyrant...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thats a bit circumstancial zop...

Tyrant fed off of Galactus's energy attack, not punches or kicks; there will be no energy attacks in this fight...
Uhm, no.

Go re-read the fight. Galactus stopped blasting Tyrant and started to rip and tear at him physically. Tyrant laughed in his face and stated that anything Galactus destroys physically he can easily regrow, but Galactus didn't have that option.

Thanos had that Orb, he doesn't have it in this fight. Just un-enhanced adamantium hammers. Why would they be any more effective than Stormbreaker (a Skyfather enchanted weapon that's supposedly the equal to Mjolnir) that harmlessly bounced off Tyrant?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop

Uhm, no.

Go re-read the fight. Galactus stopped blasting Tyrant and started to rip and tear at him physically. Tyrant laughed in his face and stated that anything Galactus destroys physically he can easily regrow, but Galactus didn't have that option.

Thanos had that Orb, he doesn't have it in this fight. Just un-enhanced adamantium hammers. Why would they be any more effective than Stormbreaker (a Skyfather enchanted weapon that's supposedly the equal to Mjolnir) that harmlessly bounced off Tyrant?

Gonna go back and re-read that fight; I dont recall Galactus physically assaulting Tyrant at all...

Also, Bor and Thanos each have a 50 ton 2 handed Uru War Hammers that has been enchanted by Odin; these weapons should hit far harder than Stormbreaker...

h1a8
Hitting with a 40lb Mjolnir will result in the same damage as hitting with a 50 ton hammer.

Why? Because the acceleration would be 2500 times smaller with the 50 ton hammer while the hammer is 2500 more massive than the 40lb hammer and thus gives the same kinetic energy in the end.

Remember Energy = Force x distance
So Kinetic Energy = Force x distance when initial velocity is 0. Mass of the hammer is irrelevant as long as they are both indestructible.

But the momentum from the 50 ton hammer would be greater and thus cause Tyrant to be knocked around a further distance.

TheGodKiller
^K.E = 0.5*m*(v^2)
where m=mass of the object,
v=velocity of the object, and
K.E=Kinetic Energy

You fail even at the math/science professor gimmick of yours.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^K.E = 0.5*m*(v^2)
where m=mass of the object,
v=velocity of the object, and
K.E=Kinetic Energy

You fail even at the math/science professor gimmick of yours.

LOL sorry for getting too advanced in my post. I was trying to type less and it lead to you thinking I'm wrong.

I'll explain why
kinetic energy = m x A x D when initial velocity is zero.

Assuming constant force and mass then we know that
Vf^2-Vi^2 = 2*A*D

So since Vi = 0 then
Vf^2 = 2*A*D

Now Kinetic Energy = 0.5*m*Vf^2
= 0.5*m*(2*A*D)
= m*A*D

Do you understand?
Colleges just don't give out degrees to anyone now.

Horrificus
Haha! laughing
You guys are SO funny!
Everybody knows there's no such thing as "Math".

Lord Feron
LOL wow....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.