Galactus with Twilight vs Tiamut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Galactus with Twilight amped by the Casket of Ancient Winters takes on Tiamut in the Heart of Asgard (so Twilight is in proximity to the Eternal Flame)...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Galactus doesn't need Twilight to win.

zopzop
Tiamut, he and his brethren created the multiverse after all.

operator616
^a very inconsistent feat considering celestials' other portrayals recently.

by statements, ill go with tiamut, galactus definitely has the better feats.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Tiamut, he and his brethren created the multiverse after all.
Considering that one of his brethren was murdered recently by a simple Asgardian magic spell, Galactus' chances of winning in this thread have been amplified. By a bajillion times.

quanchi112
Galactus doesn't need Twilight here.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Considering that one of his brethren was murdered recently by a simple Asgardian magic spell, Galactus' chances of winning in this thread have been amplified. By a bajillion times.
Considering that the Celestials are multiversal, killing one aspect is meaningless.

You'd have to kill EVERY aspect of that Celestial in the MULTIVERSE for you to have actually killed said Celestial.

Even if Galactus kills 1000 trillion Tiamut aspects, he still hasn't killed Tiamut till every single one of it's aspects in the multiverse is dead.

Good luck with that.

Tiamut wins.

TheGodKiller
Considering that the Celestials are multiversal, killing one aspect is meaningless.

You'd have to kill EVERY aspect of that Celestial in the MULTIVERSE for you to have actually killed said Celestial.

Even if Galactus kills 1000 trillion Tiamut aspects, he still hasn't killed Tiamut till every single one of it's aspects in the multiverse is dead.

Good luck with that.

Tiamut wins.
You should have told all this to the X-Terminator who easily killed Tiamut. With his death being confirmed in subsequent issues. The Celestial Gardner in the Avengers issue is also dead, as confirmed in the later comic.

None of this even takes away from your misinterpretation of Beast's commentary on the multiversal nature of Celestials.

zopzop
You should have told all this to the X-Terminator who easily killed Tiamut. With his death being confirmed in subsequent issues. The Celestial Gardner in the Avengers issue is also dead, as confirmed in the later comic.

None of this even takes away from your misinterpretation of Beast's commentary on the multiversal nature of Celestials.
Tell that to the writer.

If they are truly multiversal and connected by some hive mind, then it doesn't matter HOW many of their aspects you kill unless you kill them ALL.

Tiamut wins.

TheGodKiller
Tell that to the writer.

If they are truly multiversal and connected by some hive mind, then it doesn't matter HOW many of their aspects you kill unless you kill them ALL.

Tiamut wins.
That writer made it abundantly clear to us that Tiamut is dead. The Dreaming Celestial is dead. Killed by an energy tick that could be temporarily restrained by Herc.

Galactus kills him again in this thread.

zopzop
That writer made it abundantly clear to us that Tiamut is dead. The Dreaming Celestial is dead. Killed by an energy tick that could be temporarily restrained by Herc.

Galactus kills him again in this thread.
yawn

One of his aspects out of the infinity of aspects in the greater multiverse that comprise his being is dead, yes.

Tiamut wins.

TheGodKiller
yawn

One of his aspects out of the infinity of aspects in the greater multiverse that comprise his being is dead, yes.

Tiamut wins.
You really are a persistent Galactus-hating nutjob, aren't you?

Galactus kills Tiamut a second time in this thread.

zopzop
You really are a persistent Galactus-hating nutjob, aren't you?

Galactus kills Tiamut a second time in this thread.
This has nothing to do with Galactus.

Even characters such as FP Tyrant, Nekron, Set, etc... wouldn't do the job. Universal beings <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Multiversal beings.

It's not rocket science.

Mr.SunKing
Galactus doesn't need Twilight to win.
what comic, andwhat issue was this stated in?

i've seen comments referring to it, yet i haven't seen the scans. Do you have them? if so post em, just curious.

Mr.SunKing
what what the f*ck? seriously folks, i need scans and issues, kind of retcon is this???

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
what comic, andwhat issue was this stated in?

i've seen comments referring to it, yet i haven't seen the scans. Do you have them? if so post em, just curious. Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
what what the f*ck? seriously folks, i need scans and issues, kind of retcon is this???
Are you referring to the Celestials/multiverse stuff?
Here it is :
http://s7.postimg.org/61vadcotz/2988934_celestials_create_multiverse_01.jpg http://s23.postimg.org/4qdoq0yyf/2988935_celestials_create_multiverse_02.jpg
Those are from Astonishing X-Men #62 I think.

So the Celestials shaped Creation from the very beginning and split the universe into a multiverse just by willing it.

But that's not why Tiamut wins here. In yet another scan, it was stated that there is no Celestial 616 or Celestial 7585 there is ONLY the Celestial and his consciousness is spread between his various aspects throughout the multiverse. And since there are an infinite number of universes in a multiverse................

You get the picture.

EDITed for clarification

Mr Master
^^ My understanding is that there's one Celestial that embodies them all,
but Not that every single Celestial is a Multiversal being
spread as aspects through the Multiverse.

The "aspects" are the single Celestials, like a Taimut, or Arishem.

If there are no 616, or "other numbered" Celestials
then this means there aren't Alternates,
since that's what "Alternates" are from Alternate universes.

If there are "Alternates" then none of this new garbage retcon makes sense.

Golgo13
Galactus.

Tar-Antado
Galactus beats Arishem and uses Twilight to pick his teeth and the casket to chill his beer.

quanchi112
yawn

Tiamut wins. How does he win ?

operator616
^it's from astonishing x-men #61 not 62 (the celestial scans), just to clarify.

TheGodKiller
This has nothing to do with Galactus.

Even characters such as FP Tyrant, Nekron, Set, etc... wouldn't do the job. Universal beings <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Multiversal beings.

It's not rocket science.
You need to stop.

Celestials aren't multiversal beings, their entire race consists of aspects of a single entity linked throughout the multiverse. Tiamut's death was confirmed in the X-termination storyline. The Celestial Gardener's death was confirmed in Remender's Apocalypse centric storyline. I have proof to back up my stance, while all you have is your persistent trolling.

I agree that it's not rocket science, but it sure does seem to be too hard for you to grasp. Galactus wins.

zopzop
YCelestials aren't multiversal beings, their entire race consists of aspects of a single entity linked throughout the multiverse.
cool
Tiamut wins.

the Darkone
You need to stop.

Celestials aren't multiversal beings, their entire race consists of aspects of a single entity linked throughout the multiverse. Tiamut's death was confirmed in the X-termination storyline. The Celestial Gardener's death was confirmed in Remender's Apocalypse centric storyline. I have proof to back up my stance, while all you have is your persistent trolling.

I agree that it's not rocket science, but it sure does seem to be too hard for you to grasp. Galactus wins.

thumb up Galactus wins!!

TheGodKiller
cool
Tiamut wins.
How exactly does highlighting a particular portion of my post help your case?

Also, Galactus wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.