Bryan Mills vs Jack Reacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H in karate dojo
2. gunfight in abandoned Penn Station; both get Berettas
3. Melee in Initech Office Building

Who takes it?

6iuXV9wzcMU
0IPt91Yf8_M
A94mgxWkZ1Q

Lestov16
I want to say Reacher, but Mills looks more impressive TBH.

Darth Martin
Mills is clearly a notch above him belonging with the likes of Bourne, Bond, and Batman.

I'd put Reacher in a tier below with Riggs, McClane, and Bauer.

Silent Master
After the fight, Mills is likely to comment that it felt like fighting a hobbit...seeing as he's almost 9 inches taller.

Robtard
You made this already, Lestov

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t580049.html

Might want to request a merge

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mills is clearly a notch above him belonging with the likes of Bourne, Bond, and Batman.

I'd put Reacher in a tier below with Riggs, McClane, and Bauer.

I'd remove McClane entirely from there. He's never been good at H2H.

Darth Martin
What McClane lacks in skill he more than makes up for in durability/damage soak. I see what you mean though. I was never THAT impressed with Bauer either for the record and I'm midway through Season 6.

Lestov16
No offense, but how much 24 did you watch? Jack's been in plenty of fight scenes in the first 6 seasons. In the beginning of the 6th season he jumpkicks a suicide bomber out of a moving subway train. In the climax of S2 he not only holds a guy off in H2H, but kills him with a wall-run neck snap. In S5, at the mall, he leg sweeps a guy and snaps his neck with his legs while handcuffed to a pipe. Later in S5 he kills Bierko by jumping, grabbing 2 pipes on the ceiling, and snapping Bierko's neck with his legs.

I could post the scenes if you would like, because they are all in the video inside of my signature.

Darth Martin
Like I've said in the other thread, I've seen the show. Midway through the sixth season an am familiar with every scene you just described.

Mills is atleast a tier above him though.

Lestov16
Mills would sodomize Jack in a second, no question, I'm just saying that Jack is better than a simplistic brawler like McClane, who doesn't really have the H2H skills to compete with Bauer or Riggs (who themselves rank below people like Mills, Bond, and Bourne)

juggerman
I'm midway through Season 6.

Originally posted by Lestov16
No offense, but how much 24 did you watch?

I'm midway through Season 6.

erm

Lestov16
Yo mama.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yo mama.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.