BB Batman vs TDK Batman vs TDKR Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
So it's a showdown between all the incarnations of bale batman.

Setting: LoS temple from BB
Equipment: Suit each version uses only
State: Bloodlusted but not to the extent of killing; peak performance from each movie

Who's left standing?

Zack Fair
TDK Batman>BB Batman>DKR Batman

Actually...I think Batman begins Bat is the best, but he can't turn his head with the batsuit, while the others can so he is at a disadvantage.

Esau Cairn
TDKR Batman has The Bat so he just hammers the temple with arsenal & doesn't bother leaving the cockpit.

(Although my personal fav version is BB)

BloodRain
Same as Zack, though I wouldn't put BB above TDK if not for the neck thing.

BruceSkywalker
too make kit easy for folks Batman wins

Silent Master
Looks like movie Batman will finally be able to win a match, took long enough.

Zack Fair

quanchi112
BB wins.

KingD19
Clooney laughs at them all from behind his iron nipples of justice.

FrothByte
BB at the end of his movie was at his peak. TDKR was an old man. And TDK already suffered a few injuries from BB.

ares834
TDKR Batman wins. He showed some incredible strength such as when he kicked a hole into a brick pillar or when he kicked Bane so hard he literally lift him off the ground.

Btw, TDK Bats>BB Bats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
BB at the end of his movie was at his peak. TDKR was an old man. And TDK already suffered a few injuries from BB. Yes, BB was peak. Best Batman flick to boot.

focus4chumps
so basically noob vs seasoned warrior in his prime vs old gimp.

tdk

Zack Fair
Bruce seemed buffer in BB *shrug*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Bruce seemed buffer in BB *shrug* Focus doesn't think injuries or size matters or his intense training at the hands of Raz. None of that matters to focus.

BruceSkywalker
TDK 1st.. BB/TDKR 2nd/3rd

BloodRain
What makes people think TDK is below BBs peak? Sure his daily training and constant Batmaning might not be as intense as his training with Raz, but is his peak really going to decrease because of this, in the one year gap? If anything he's be at or above BB.

Being covered in scars and whatnot haven't put a hindrance on him afaik.

juggerman
Begins stomps these posers

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
Focus doesn't think injuries or size matters or his intense training at the hands of Raz. None of that matters to focus.

oh because he forgot his training in tdk and he stopped fighting between films. also: what injuries? i said TDK not TDKR. still havent learned to read letters? ipad?

stupid clown shoe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
oh because he forgot his training in tdk and he stopped fighting between films. also: what injuries? i said TDK not TDKR. still havent learned to read letters? ipad?

stupid clown shoe. Still was injured between film and not at his peak physically in second film. BB was at his best more pure without wear and tear on his body.

BB wins. Cry.

jaden101
Originally posted by focus4chumps

stupid clown shoe.

Is there a gap between the films? Gordon hands him the joker's calling card at the end of BB so I always thought it was a straight continuation. Only seen each a couple of times and TDKR once though so couldn't be certain.

juggerman
Originally posted by jaden101
Is there a gap between the films? Gordon hands him the joker's calling card at the end of BB so I always thought it was a straight continuation. Only seen each a couple of times and TDKR once though so couldn't be certain.

A few weeks in between at most i'd say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.