Black Panther vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Who wins you decide

quanchi112
Cap wins.

srankmissingnin
Good thread, I'm surprised no one has made this fight before.

leonidas
depends on what sort of amp all the former kings give bp. cap beats classic bp, but it wouldn't be easy.... be interesting to see the anti-metal claws vs the shield.

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Good thread, I'm surprised no one has made this fight before.

lol yeah, hardly any versions of this thread....

bluewaterrider
confused

Why HAS no one thought to do this thread before?

It would seem to be the most natural match up in the world.

Black Panther if these 2 go purely hand-to-hand.

I understand he even managed to get Silver Surfer trapped for awhile in a headlock.

By contrast, every strong opponent I've known Cap to face hand-to-hand, he's generally lost or looked helpless against, Classic Kingpin being the first to come to mind.

Fight shifts a little in Cap's favor if he keeps his shield for the fight, though.

Should negate even the advantage T'Challa's suit might otherwise give, as it's a still more durable alloy than vibranium.

JakeTheBank
They were being sarcastic.

Mindset
Strictly hth I'd go with a draw.

abhilegend
Cap wins.

LeonBuco666
I feel asif panther would win...but then again cap would take the majority......

srankmissingnin
Assuming classic Panther, Cap should take the majority. The two are physically equal in both strength and speed, but Cap has higher endurance, a better healing factor, and a slight but noticeable skill advantage. H2H Cap edges out a victory.

Shabazz916
Bp kicks his a$$ again

the Darkone
Cap is stronger, faster and more durable with more skilled but it will be a great fight regardless.

JakeTheBank
If they really decided to apply BP's recent "amp" as how it should be (all the powers and experience of every previous Black Panther before him) on paper in reality, T'Challa should be fighting high metas and low heralds.

Which is still below Lord Rogers.

tijay
this is both at their peak

THE OP HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If they really decided to apply BP's recent "amp" as how it should be (all the powers and experience of every previous Black Panther before him) on paper in reality, T'Challa should be fighting high metas and low heralds.

Which is still below Lord Rogers. thumb up

Shabazz916
BP beats him silly

celeyhyga17
BP edges him..
Straight H2H Lord Rogers edges, but BP has many toys that would make even Bats smile.

cdtm
T'Challa.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by tijay
this is both at their peak

THE OP HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!

how can cap touch him really if they at they peak

pym-ftw
Cap wins via armbar
raver

ODG
Black Panther wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Shabazz916
how can cap touch him really if they at they peak
cause he can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.