Darth Vader vs. Spock (REMATCH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
People were openly sobbing about Vader losing so I heard their cries and pleas. This is pre suit ROTS Vader with all force abilities only applied in hand to hand fashion as in no force choking only. Spock is enraged and is fighting with save Kirk motivation whereas Vader is fighting with save my skank wife motivation.

Who wins ?

Newjak
Vader wins

See the previous two threads you made to understand why

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Vader wins

See the previous two threads you made to understand why

He won't.

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard
He won't. Sadly I know

focus4chumps
you need to gimp vader some more, twink.

he still wins.

quanchi112
Vader wins

See the previous two threads you made to understand why Based on what ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
you need to gimp vader some more, twink.

he still wins. Spock is unarmed. What's unfair about it ?

Newjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ? Feats Anakin has better reaction feats, fought way more people with way more weapons coming at him, and can hit harder now thanks to the force.

quanchi112
Feats Anakin has better reaction feats, fought way more people with way more weapons coming at him, and can hit harder now thanks to the force. He didn't seem to hurt Obi that much in battle with physical attacks. Obis body is human. Who has he hurt physically hand to hand which shows off his strength ?

Newjak
He didn't seem to hurt Obi that much in battle with physical attacks. Obis body is human. Who has he hurt physically hand to hand which shows off his strength ? He easily overpowered Obi-Wan when they got close.

Would you like to bring up your next useless point?

quanchi112
He easily overpowered Obi-Wan when they got close.

Would you like to bring up your next useless point? Obi is just a human and he Wasnt hurt that bad at all. Obi ended up winning the saber duel later on. I guess hurting a normal human but not significantly has you in awe.

How sad.

Newjak
Obi is just a human and he Wasnt hurt that bad at all. Obi ended up winning the saber duel later on. I guess hurting a normal human but not significantly has you in awe.

How sad. Raging Spock only momentarily hurt Kirk and once again Obi-Wan also has the force to counter.

Next useless point.

Sadako of Girth
Obi is a force user. Its Obi-Wan+The Force.

If its a "just a human" attribute, lets see YOU somersault and flip the way he does...

...Oh thats right....you DO (in a different way) every time you're confronted with screenfeats and logic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Obi is a force user. Its Obi-Wan+The Force.

If its a "just a human" attribute, lets see YOU somersault and flip the way he does...

...Oh thats right....you DO (in a different way) every time you're confronted with screenfeats and logic. roll eyes (sarcastic) If you hit him then you are hitting a human. Force can amp his abilities not transform his body into having armor like protection. Lol.

Give me an impressive combat strength feat against someone of Anakins.

quanchi112
Raging Spock only momentarily hurt Kirk and once again Obi-Wan also has the force to counter.

Next useless point. He was crushing him. Kirk couldn't even hurt him or fight back. onesided domination as opposed to Obi kicking Anakin down in a Back and forth battle.

Newjak
He was crushing him. Kirk couldn't even hurt him or fight back. onesided domination as opposed to Obi kicking Anakin down in a Back and forth battle. Anakin EASILY overpowered Obi who also has the force much easier than Spock overpowered Kirk, who was up and ready to take control of an entire star ship moments later.

quanchi112
Raging Spock only momentarily hurt Kirk and once again Obi-Wan also has the force to counter.

Next useless point. Kirk was at his mercy. Spock is on another level whereas Kirk could definitely hurt Anakin.

You can't give one solid example and are released to saying force over and over like that means something.

I'm from the school of Prove it, son.

Newjak
Kirk was at his mercy. Spock is on another level whereas Kirk could definitely hurt Anakin.

You can't give one solid example and are released to saying force over and over like that means something.

I'm from the school of Prove it, son. No you're from the school of lalala as that's what you do. Put your fingers in your ears and say that over and over.

Once again Kirk was fine.

Obi-Wan also had the force and force enhanced abilities. Otherwise his encounter with Anakin would have been very short.

The force gives Anakin reaction time and precog he is going to know what Spock is doing with force amped blows Spock is going down considering that just mentally exerting the force is enough for Anakin to crush an entire rooms worth of droids made of METAL.

quanchi112
No you're from the school of lalala as that's what you do. Put your fingers in your ears and say that over and over.

Once again Kirk was fine.

Obi-Wan also had the force and force enhanced abilities. Otherwise his encounter with Anakin would have been very short.

The force gives Anakin reaction time and precog he is going to know what Spock is doing with force amped blows Spock is going down considering that just mentally exerting the force is enough for Anakin to crush an entire rooms worth of droids made of METAL. Kirk was fine after Spock released him. Spock had him completely at his mercy unlike Anakin who just knocked him back. Obi also knocked him back in a long drag out fight.

He kicked him. Prove he amped for a s implement kick. We see what the force can do but that kick was not a force amped kick. Just a kick which hurt him just fine.

We've never seen his force attacks crush flesh. Quit making things up. We've seen him engage physically as has Obi. The force is usually used to get their hands on a gun or a saber.

One nerve pinch and out goes Anakin. Ignore the films all you want Spock crushes him.

Darkstorm Zero
In actuality the North won the Civil War which would lead many to think America was an oppressed country led by Nobunaga, but he was a weak daimyo, therefore his connection to the internet made him lag whenever he played Unreal Tournament 2010, so he decided to use milk instead of water to make oatmeal and it came out much better so he took a picture of his lightbulb and it works. Spock wins IMO.

And the Fail Train rolls along.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
And the Fail Train rolls along. Care to debate ?

Darkstorm Zero
Not with you anymore. You fail at debating in every conceivable way.

quanchi112
And the Fail Train rolls along. Based on what does Vader win ?

Robtard
When you quote a poster's same post twice begging; them to take the bait, it's just sad sad Have a little dignity man; move along gracefully.

quanchi112
Not with you anymore. You fail at debating in every conceivable way. So you will just show up to troll and avoid the debate at all possible ? Why ?

quanchi112
When you quote a poster's same post twice begging; them to take the bait, it's just sad sad Have a little dignity man; move along gracefully. Maybe he will listen to you. God knows I've tried.

focus4chumps
Have a little dignity man; move along gracefully.

indeed. pull up your clown britches, keep your chin up, and gtfo. smile

quanchi112
indeed. pull up your clown britches, keep your chin up, and gtfo. smile I hope dark storm hears your pleas.

Robtard
Maybe he will listen to you. God knows I've tried.

You've been dumped; he's done with you. Time to move along, imo. Unless you like looking pathetic?

quanchi112
You've been dumped; he's done with you. Time to move along, imo. Unless you like looking pathetic? Zero will never live these comments down.

focus4chumps
Unless you like looking pathetic?

well he's already proven himself quite the masochist on more occasions than can be counted (without risk of aneurysm or dying of old age.)

Robtard
Zero will never live these comments down. "I'm pretending over and over that you're talking about him and not me!" *honk* *honk*

Silent Master
"I'm pretending over and over that you're talking about him and not me!" *honk* *honk*

Yet another of quan's favorite troll tactics.

quanchi112
"I'm pretending over and over that you're talking about him and not me!" *honk* *honk* Wait who are you talking to ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet another of quan's favorite troll tactics. Its the drama queen.

juggerman
Vader

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Vader Are you sure ?

juggerman
Are you sure ?

Si

quanchi112
Si Why do you think he wins ?

juggerman
Why do you think he wins ?

Cuz Spock while enraged failed to even KO Kirk, an average human being that wasn't really fighting back iirc. Not overly impressive to me

Silent Master
Probably his knowledge of the movies, which is superior to your googling skills.

quanchi112
Probably his knowledge of the movies, which is superior to your googling skills. If his knowledge is superior he should have no problem making a case. Spock wins and unlike most I can. Aka a case outside of force+precog+jumps high.

quanchi112
Cuz Spock while enraged failed to even KO Kirk, an average human being that wasn't really fighting back iirc. Not overly impressive to me He was crushing him and Kirk couldn't even fight back or counter. What human has Vader kod hand to hand ?

DARTH POWER
Obi is just a human and he Wasnt hurt that bad at all.

Kenobi can take a heck of a lot more punishment than a normal human can. He smashed through the windows in Padme's room without even flinching.

Just check out the punishment Padawan Luke took from Vader in ESB.

Yeah Vader absolutely stomps this. Hard.

People were openly sobbing about Vader losing so I heard their cries and pleas.

LOL It was a pointless thread taking away Skywalker's powers and weapons making him completely human with no special abilities essentially.

Let's have one with an unarmed Spock and Khan against an Armed Skywalker laughing out loud

juggerman
He was crushing him and Kirk couldn't even fight back or counter. What human has Vader kod hand to hand ?

Kirk wasn't even trying and still he could not KO him even tho he was enraged

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Kenobi can take a heck of a lot more punishment than a normal human can. He smashed through the windows in Padme's room without even flinching.

Just check out the punishment Padawan Luke took from Vader in ESB.

Yeah Vader absolutely stomps this. Hard.

LOL It was a pointless thread taking away Skywalker's powers and weapons making him completely human with no special abilities essentially.

Let's have one with an unarmed Spock and Khan against an Armed Skywalker laughing out loud But he is just a human. The force can amp his abilities not alter his body.

Yes, it Wasnt that impressive IMO.

Spock is a lot stronger and more skilled at hand to hand. Also nerve pinch.

Quit ranting and try to stay on topic.

quanchi112
Kirk wasn't even trying and still he could not KO him even tho he was enraged Spock was choking him and would have kod him had he not stopped. Kirk was at his mercy and Anakin has no hand to hand impressive combat feats whatsoever.

juggerman
Spock was choking him and would have kod him had he not stopped. Kirk was at his mercy and Anakin has no hand to hand impressive combat feats whatsoever.

So Spock failing to KO a human who was not fighting back is impressive to you? Sad

quanchi112
So Spock failing to KO a human who was not fighting back is impressive to you? Sad He stopped before koing him. Completely dominating and having a decent human fighter while having him at your mercy is impressive.

Anakin being kicked by Obi to the ground. Not so much.

Silent Master
So Spock failing to KO a human who was not fighting back is impressive to you? Sad

Well, he also felt that Van Zan failing to ko a human was impressive.

quanchi112
Well, he also felt that Van Zan failing to ko a human was impressive. Zan dominated him as well. Domination is impressive, girl.

juggerman
He stopped before koing him. Completely dominating and having a decent human fighter while having him at your mercy is impressive.

Anakin being kicked by Obi to the ground. Not so much.

So dominating a non fighting back human and not KOing them is impressive? laughing out loud

quanchi112
So dominating a non fighting back human and not KOing them is impressive? laughing out loud Having them at your mercy and dominating them is. Kicking one down isn't. Spock is stronger than Anakin. Do you disagree ?

juggerman
Having them at your mercy and dominating them is. Kicking one down isn't. Spock is stronger than Anakin. Do you disagree ?

How is having a person who is not fighting back at your mercy impressive at all?

quanchi112
How is having a person who is not fighting back at your mercy impressive at all? There was nothing he could do. Spock is beyond Kirk. Do you think being beyond a human in a fight isn't impressive ?

juggerman
There was nothing he could do. Spock is beyond Kirk. Do you think being beyond a human in a fight isn't impressive ?

A child could be beyond a human that isn't fighting back. And would probably fail to KO them just the same laughing out loud

quanchi112
A child could be beyond a human that isn't fighting back. And would probably fail to KO them just the same laughing out loud Human nature won't let someone just choke you. Beyond human. But you already admitted he trounces Anakin so you agree he's a better fighter and stronger. laughing out loud

juggerman
Human nature won't let someone just choke you. Beyond human. But you already admitted he trounces Anakin so you agree he's a better fighter and stronger. laughing out loud

And what about people that get choked willingly as a fetish? Caught you again troll

quanchi112
And what about people that get choked willingly as a fetish? Caught you again troll So you think Kirk was being turned on ? These are the levels juggsatheory will stoop to.

juggerman
So you think Kirk was being turned on ? These are the levels juggsatheory will stoop to.

Did i say that? You say human nature wouldn't allow it yet it's proven that human nature does indeed allow it. Boom. Another one bites the dust

quanchi112
Did i say that? You say human nature wouldn't allow it yet it's proven that human nature does indeed allow it. Boom. Another one bites the dust Being choked initially if you consent not while someone is choking the life out of you in a fight.

Were they in a bed and did they consent ? Was Kirk turned on ? I mean the stupid shit you say sometimes.

juggerman
Being choked initially if you consent not while someone is choking the life out of you in a fight.

Were they in a bed and did they consent ? Was Kirk turned on ? I mean the stupid shit you say sometimes.

He knew Spock would release him. He allowed it knowing he would survive

The stupid stawmen you come up with are getting worse and worse

quanchi112
He knew Spock would release him. He allowed it knowing he would survive

The stupid stawmen you come up with are getting worse and worse No, he was unable to fight back. Unable to mount an offensive.

Do you think Kirk can give Spock a good fight ?

juggerman
No, he was unable to fight back. Unable to mount an offensive.

Do you think Kirk can give Spock a good fight ?

He allowed it

He might. Doubt he'd win tho

quanchi112
He allowed it

He might. Doubt he'd win tho No, he couldn't muster an attack.

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha. J J said they fought and Spock clearly won in the commentary.

Juggs version--Kirk allowed it. laughing out loud

juggerman
No, he couldn't muster an attack.

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha. J J said they fought and Spock clearly won in the commentary.

Juggs version--Kirk allowed it. laughing out loud

Allowed it

We clearly see Kirk not fighting back

I'm right

quanchi112
Allowed it

We clearly see Kirk not fighting back

I'm right J J flat out says differently. He directed the movie.

You are wrong.

It's juggsatheory. laughing out loud

juggerman
J J flat out says differently. He directed the movie.

You are wrong.

It's juggsatheory. laughing out loud

We see it happen

Nope

It's right. Even if it's not(it is) He still couldn't KO Kirk. That's pretty weak. However he could KO someone else....

Odekahn
But he is just a human. The force can amp his abilities not alter his body.

The force also amps his attributes.

quanchi112
We see it happen

Nope

It's right. Even if it's not(it is) He still couldn't KO Kirk. That's pretty weak. However he could KO someone else.... We see him maul him. Director confirms Spock is greater than Kirk Ina fight. Your interpretation is your own and the director disagrees.

Yes.

He stopped fighting Kirk. He could have choked him out had he not kept attacking. We later see he can attack Khan unlike Kirk who can't even budge or hurt him.

Spock is greater than Anakin in a hand to had fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
The force also amps his attributes. We see it in action and he never really hurts anyone significantly with force hand to hand attacks.

focus4chumps
right he just lifted men in the air and crushed his neck with his hand. oh but it didnt happen in ep3 so it doesnt count clown

quanchi112
right he just lifted men in the air and crushed his neck with his hand. oh but it didnt happen in ep3 so it doesnt count clown Is it pre suit ?

focus4chumps
haha look at the clown dance clowning

quanchi112
haha look at the clown dance clowning Well is it ?

focus4chumps
right he just lifted men in the air and crushed his neck with his hand. oh but it didnt happen in ep3 so it doesnt count clown

illiterate much?

quanchi112
illiterate much? Glad we agree. It doesn't count. Spock wins.

Darkstorm Zero
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38541558.jpg

And that ass clown keeps on dancing.

juggerman
We see him maul him. Director confirms Spock is greater than Kirk Ina fight. Your interpretation is your own and the director disagrees.

Yes.

He stopped fighting Kirk. He could have choked him out had he not kept attacking. We later see he can attack Khan unlike Kirk who can't even budge or hurt him.

Spock is greater than Anakin in a hand to had fight.

We see what happens

No

Khan was KO'd by a man that could not KO Kirk....

Nah son

Sadako of Girth

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38541558.jpg

And that ass clown keeps on dancing.

B6d2FiFv8tU&autoplay=1

P_S5nkw0C1g&autoplay=1
P8ZuHbzTAE8&autoplay=1
phbGCyOF1oI&autoplay=1
gtQLIU4ze0g&autoplay=1

quanchi112
And that ass clown keeps on dancing. Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
B6d2FiFv8tU&autoplay=1

P_S5nkw0C1g&autoplay=1
P8ZuHbzTAE8&autoplay=1
phbGCyOF1oI&autoplay=1
gtQLIU4ze0g&autoplay=1 This is why no one takes you two seriously.

quanchi112
We see what happens

No

Khan was KO'd by a man that could not KO Kirk....

Nah son I understand that the director is conveying. You don't. You never do. That's the problem.

Yes.

Context. He was stunned 7-8 blasts prior to. Spock was losing the fight hence his gf showing up.

No.

focus4chumps
darth gimpy approves of this thread.

http://wiki.tarantino.info/images/Gimp2.jpg

quanchi112
darth gimpy approves of this thread.

http://wiki.tarantino.info/images/Gimp2.jpg How is he gimped ?

Sadako of Girth
Because if you hadn't gimped/almost completely disarmed Anakin from troll agenda bias/almost mythologically legendary levels of butthurt, Vader would kick Spock's arse up and down Starfleet Headquarters all day long even harder...

Weep more now, little clowndonkey.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Because if you hadn't gimped/almost completely disarmed Anakin from troll agenda bias/almost mythologically legendary levels of butthurt, Vader would kick Spock's arse up and down Starfleet Headquarters all day long even harder...

Weep more now, little clowndonkey. Hint hint. Both are gimped as Spock is unarmed. This is a hand to hand fight only. That's the point of the thread so take your feelings of being violated elsewhere. I'm the thread maker and quit being a *****. If you don't like my threads stay out of them. You openly weeping in them is pathetic and disgusting.

Spock wins.

jaden101
You tell us which hand to hand, no weapons and no force powers scenes that pre-suit, post Anakin Darth Vader can draw feats from.

is that what we can expect from your threads? Fight scenes between characters where one has done nothing on screen to use as debating tools that matches your opening criteria?

Then again. You think it's fine to use things you think happened off screen and things that just never happened at all as basis for your arguments so I shouldn't be surprised.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
You tell us which hand to hand, no weapons and no force powers scenes that pre-suit, post Anakin Darth Vader can draw feats from.

is that what we can expect from your threads? Fight scenes between characters where one has done nothing on screen to use as debating tools that matches your opening criteria?

Then again. You think it's fine to use things you think happened off screen and things that just never happened at all as basis for your arguments so I shouldn't be surprised. Fight with Obi.

He has incredible skills with his hands throughout the two films pre Vader as well.

What are you talking about ?

Who wins this fight ?

juggerman
I understand that the director is conveying. You don't. You never do. That's the problem.

Yes.

Context. He was stunned 7-8 blasts prior to. Spock was losing the fight hence his gf showing up.

No.

You clearly don't since all Kirk was doing was pushing Spock's buttons. HE wasn't actually trying to fight him

No

Did Spock KO Kirk? Did Spock KO Khan? That's all folks

Si

quanchi112
You clearly don't since all Kirk was doing was pushing Spock's buttons. HE wasn't actually trying to fight him

No

Did Spock KO Kirk? Did Spock KO Khan? That's all folks

Si He wantedto piss him off. He lost the fight. Abrams agrees. Kirk couldn't defend himself. Director agreed.

Yes.

Context. This is why you're a troll. Spock dominated Kirk one on one and sopped. Spock lost against Khan and needed his girl to stun blast him 7-8 times.

Non.

juggerman
He wantedto piss him off. He lost the fight. Abrams agrees. Kirk couldn't defend himself. Director agreed.

Yes.

Context. This is why you're a troll. Spock dominated Kirk one on one and sopped. Spock lost against Khan and needed his girl to stun blast him 7-8 times.

Non.

He wanted to and suceeded. Spock dominated a defenseless man

Nope

A simple yes or no will do thank you

Yah

quanchi112
He wanted to and suceeded. Spock dominated a defenseless man

Nope

A simple yes or no will do thank you

Yah The director disagrees. You can believe Kirk wanted to be sexually choked and any other jackass theory. I got what the director portrayed.

Yes.

Context.

Nope.

juggerman
The director disagrees. You can believe Kirk wanted to be sexually choked and any other jackass theory. I got what the director portrayed.

Yes.

Context.

Nope.

Right cuz that strawman was what i said roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah

Is that to mean yes or no?

Yup

quanchi112
Right cuz that strawman was what i said roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah

Is that to mean yes or no?

Yup You disagree with director. You didn't grasp the scene. Your problem.

Yep.

Context, nope.

juggerman
You disagree with director. You didn't grasp the scene. Your problem.

Yep.

Context, nope.

So you strawman? Poor form lad

Yah

Yay or nay?

Si

quanchi112
So you strawman? Poor form lad

Yah

Yay or nay?

Si I am saying the director explains it. You failed to get it. Happens all the time. Someone needs to hold your hand and explain the images.

Nope.

Already explained.

Non.

juggerman
I am saying the director explains it. You failed to get it. Happens all the time. Someone needs to hold your hand and explain the images.

Nope.

Already explained.

Non.

We see what happens. Directors can try to protray something and fail.

Yup

So he failed to KO Kirk and suceeded at KOing Khan?

Si

quanchi112
We see what happens. Directors can try to protray something and fail.

Yup

So he failed to KO Kirk and suceeded at KOing Khan?

Si No, he did not fail you failed to comprehend. Like I always say you don't grasp what scenes mean.

Nope.

He stopped attacking. He clearly showed he was superior.

Had gf 7-8 blasts. One own one Khan won.

Non.

juggerman
No, he did not fail you failed to comprehend. Like I always say you don't grasp what scenes mean.

Nope.

He stopped attacking. He clearly showed he was superior.

Had gf 7-8 blasts. One own one Khan won.

Non.

Ok so failed

Si

Concession accepted

Yerp

quanchi112
Ok so failed

Si

Concession accepted

Yerp No, he stopped.

Non.

You already accepted.

Non.

juggerman
No, he stopped.

Non.

You already accepted.

Non.

Concession accepted

Si

Concession accepted

Si

quanchi112
Concession accepted

Si

Concession accepted

Si You conceded.

Non.

You conceded.

Non.

juggerman
Concession accepted

Si

Concession accepted

Si

quanchi112
Concession accepted

Si

Concession accepted

Si You conceded.

Non.

You conceded.

Non.

juggerman
Concession accepted

Si

Concession accepted

Si

quanchi112
You definitely conceded again.

juggerman
You definitely conceded again.

Ah another concession from you? Nice

quanchi112
Ah another concession from you? Nice You conceded but I will give you another chance. How does Vader win when a force push can ko him according to you ?

juggerman
You conceded but I will give you another chance. How does Vader win when a force push can ko him according to you ?

Can Spock Force push?

quanchi112
Can Spock Force push? He hits harder than a push. According to you to easy to ko Vader by a simple push.

juggerman
He hits harder than a push. According to you to easy to ko Vader by a simple push.

A simple push? He was launched laughing out loud

quanchi112
A simple push? He was launched laughing out loud Still a force push. But according to you arm severed had nothing to do with it. Awesome. Force push only ko'd him. This will be used against you. smile

juggerman
Still a force push. But according to you arm severed had nothing to do with it. Awesome. Force push only ko'd him. This will be used against you. smile

Let's see here.... A severed arm, two severed legs and being lit on fire didn't KO him but a single arm being removed is the limit for him right? laughing out loud Force push can KO. Deal

quanchi112
Let's see here.... A severed arm, two severed legs and being lit on fire didn't KO him but a single arm being removed is the limit for him right? laughing out loud Force push can KO. Deal Was beaten both times. Force push can ko him. Awesome. Force lightning can too.

juggerman
Was beaten both times. Force push can ko him. Awesome. Force lightning can too.

Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted Spock wins.

juggerman
Spock wins.

You conceded again. Move on

quanchi112
You conceded again. Move on If you can't rebut then you concede.

juggerman
Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted I did not concede.

juggerman
You did. And it was accepted

quanchi112
You did. And it was accepted I did not. Spock wins.

juggerman
I did not. Spock wins.

You did. Move on.

quanchi112
You did. Move on. Spock wins. If you can't rebut you concede.

juggerman
Spock wins. If you can't rebut you concede.

He doesn't. You beat me to the concession laughing out loud

quanchi112
He doesn't. You beat me to the concession laughing out loud I did not concede.

juggerman
I did not concede.

You did. It's ok

quanchi112
You did. It's ok No, I did not.

juggerman
No, I did not.

It's ok

quanchi112
It's ok You are wrong.

juggerman
You are wrong.

It's ok man

quanchi112
It's ok man You are still wrong.

juggerman
You are still wrong.

You still conceded

quanchi112
You still conceded No, I did not.

juggerman
No, I did not.

You did laughing out loud

quanchi112
You did laughing out loud Did not.

juggerman
Did not.

Ok.... but you did laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ok.... but you did laughing out loud Did not.

juggerman
Did not.

You did laughing out loud

quanchi112
You did laughing out loud Wrong.

juggerman
Wrong.

Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted You conceded.

juggerman
You conceded.

Spin it!

quanchi112
Spin it! You did.

juggerman
You did.

Concession accepted

quanchi112
Concession accepted You did.

juggerman
You did.

I did accept you're right laughing out loud

quanchi112
I did accept you're right laughing out loud Spock wins.

juggerman
Spock wins.

CA

quanchi112
CA Concession accepted.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>