Kryptonian Terminator vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Say a Mad Scientist in Krypton Created a T-800 infiltrator unit type, with skin, muscle and live tissue. and was sent back to the past to kill the superman Family, but the machine malfunctions and instead sending the Cyborg back in time, it sends it to Marvel U. right after WWH landed in New York, and now his programing is to Terminate Hulk..

how this goes?

Zack Fair
Hmm...so what is the terminator made of? What are its powers/capabilities?

googol
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hmm...so what is the terminator made of? the same as earth terminators, but with Kryptonian counterparts,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_%28character%29#Construction

Kyle Reese: The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man - part machine. Underneath it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armored, very tough. But outside it's living human tissue. Flesh, skin, hair, blood, grown for the cyborgs.

except for Kryptonian hyperalloy combat chassis and living kryptonian tissue, flesh, skin, blood

JakeTheBank
So, basically, Cyborg Superman sans technopathy?

googol
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What are its powers/capabilities? enhanced Kryptonian capabilities I would guess..

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, basically, Cyborg Superman sans technopathy?

BAsically....except Hank has shown lower than kryptonian durability(not counting his on the fly HF), I would guess the Kryptonian Terminator by logic would be about 10 times stronger than normal superman, I dont know if hulk could be able to rip his inflitrator flesh off his combat chassis

SevenShackles
How long does it take modern day kryptonians to charge up from the rays of the sun? He just landed means his flesh is as depowered as any kryptonian under a red sun, body builder or not.

This makes me think of a weird amalgam of wolverine and superman more than Hank henshaw. Kryptonian high density metal skeleton with kryptonian DNA flesh around it.. Might that be a downgrade? I'd imagine supermans bones under the yellow sun might be stronger than kryptonian metals... But honestly I haven't seen all that much on Kryptonian tech

googol
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How long does it take modern day kryptonians to charge up from the rays of the sun? He just landed means his flesh is as depowered as any kryptonian under a red sun, body builder or not. for this battle he would have been fully charged up.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
This makes me think of a weird amalgam of wolverine and superman more than Hank henshaw. Kryptonian high density metal skeleton with kryptonian DNA flesh around it.. Might that be a downgrade? I'd imagine supermans bones under the yellow sun might be stronger than kryptonian metals... But honestly I haven't seen all that much on Kryptonian tech I believe if Henk could have access to real kryptonian metal and tech he would have been alot more durable and stronger. but he uses what he can

dmills
A Kryptonian terminator should be equipped with anti Kryptonian tech. All the shit that harms Kryptonians, effective counters for their abilities etc. Merely having them be souped up mechanized versions of Kryptonians is whack imo.

edit: My bad. Didn't read it's vs WWH. Carry on.

BruceSkywalker
WWH slaps this machine silly for the easy victory

googol

Lord Feron

Shabazz916

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.