The Doctor Vs Dr. Doom & Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Reed & Doom are given 2 weeks prep

The Doctor is given 1 week prep

Scenario 1;
Confrontation between the 3. Remember prep time is given for this fight
Scenario 2;
A battle of intelligence and strategy, who could take their opponent to their knees first
Scenario 3;
Who has the power to literally erase space&time and who could do it the fastest

The doctor is bloodlusted and so are reed & doom....who wins

BloodRain
1. Doom and Reed, easy. They all have some of, if not the greatest uses of prep of any non-cosmic, plus they are both powerful superhumans.

2. This scenario practically gives him a fourfold advantage over the Doctor.. he's probably above them individually in weaponized prep, but not teamed up with an extra week on them.

3. The Doctor tampers with the Tardis.. everything goes boom.

LeonBuco666
Doubt the first scenario, the doctor has access to every point in space&time in past present & future. He made a gun with a small bit of prep which trapped to entire races in a time loop. I'm giving the edge to the doctor, especially a bloodlusted doctor, he's smarter and more powerful than reed an doom togethor imo but I wanna see what everyone else thinks

NemeBro
Doom and Reed crush.

PIS is the only thing that makes the Doctor's schemes work.

I could kill the Doctor with nothing more than a 9mm handgun.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doom and Reed crush.

PIS is the only thing that makes the Doctor's schemes work.

I could kill the Doctor with nothing more than a 9mm handgun. . And then the radiation from his regeneration would straight up kill you...lol ignorance is bliss my friend

Wei Phoenix
Doom and Reed stomp every one.

NemeBro
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
. And then the radiation from his regeneration would straight up kill you...lol ignorance is bliss my friend I wouldn't have to be within twenty meters of him, and last I checked Rose was pretty okay when within ten feet.

I bust caps in his ass until he runs out of regenerations.

LeonBuco666
You going post something relevent here or what

BloodRain
Semi-relevant. Saying that a person with a normal weapon has the chance to kill the Doctor with a clear shot, when the same can't be said for the other Docs.

The Doctor is fragile compared to them, is doubled up against and has half the prep time. He would have to be insanely smarter and more adaptive than them to put this on even footings.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by BloodRain
Semi-relevant. Saying that a person with a normal weapon has the chance to kill the Doctor with a clear shot, when the same can't be said for the other Docs.

The Doctor is fragile compared to them, is doubled up against and has half the prep time. He would have to be insanely smarter and more adaptive than them to put this on even footings. yes, but the doctor could find out both of these characters entire information on them in 30 seconds flat, he can read an entire book by skimming the pages & flipping through, and he could get his hands on FAR more powerful weaponry a lot easier an quicker than reed and doom, imo I think the doctor takes all three scenarios, especially when he's bloodlusted, and just to prove how powerful he is......watch the latest episode of doctor who, if you undone everything the doctor has done, the stars literally go out, the entire universe is affected, every single being, past present or future, he's got this one in the bag, but if you all think its unfair and lopsided, the master is backing up the doctor, now reed an doom are REALLY ****ed when these two are bloodlusted

Wei Phoenix
Lol, Who is not smarter or stronger than these two. Science and sorcery wins the day. Either solos, Reed nullifies him. This is just a fanboy made thread where you choose to stroke your character's penis and ignore everything that's put before you. Your example of the latest episode isn't evidence to his power so much as it is to the necessity of his existence in his universe.

BloodRain
Time erasing doesn't show how powerful someone is. Do that to any person and every single butterfly effect caused from them will be gone. Interactions, generations of kids, etc.
(In-verse example: Do the same thing to the guy that cut off his hand, from a chain of Meta-Doctor or DoctorDonna not existing the Reality Bomb would have gone off.)

Its likely that the two could get all the info on Doc in a short time. Reed has made near Gallifreyan levels of technology (time/space travel, multiversal travel etc) and his mastery of time is below Doom's. And most importantly is who they are and what they can get. Reed and Doom have the means to create anything they want given what they can get their hands on, which is a lot given that either of their bases alone is massively impressive with super-genius AI computers/robots at their command. They can branch out from this easy. Sure they may not make as great use of prep as the Doctor, but alone they're not even leagues behind him. Together with more prep is.. yeah, the Master would be needed with equal prep.

The Doctors prep and plans allows him to stop tech and other plans.. guys like Doom and Reed use their prep to stop tech, others plans and powerful beings that could make the planet their ***** and stop them in action.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Lol, Who is not smarter or stronger than these two. Science and sorcery wins the day. Either solos, Reed nullifies him. This is just a fanboy made thread where you choose to stroke your character's penis and ignore everything that's put before you. Your example of the latest episode isn't evidence to his power so much as it is to the necessity of his existence in his universe. if he wasn't powerful would he be a necessity, its like galactus, if he wasnt powerful would he be the '3rd force of the universe' I doubt it, neither solo's for 1 that sonic screwdrive turns most off reed & dooms weapons either into scrap or into a toy, and 2 I'm not a fanboy, I don't understand why you don't understand this, the doctor & the master have access to every point in space & time past present or future, access to any weapon ever created or to be created, he beat a 'sun' god which fed on peoples memories and knowladge I think, he literally over loaded it.......a bloodlusted doctor & the master take this imo

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
if he wasn't powerful would he be a necessity, its like galactus, if he wasnt powerful would he be the '3rd force of the universe' I doubt it, neither solo's for 1 that sonic screwdrive turns most off reed & dooms weapons either into scrap or into a toy, and 2 I'm not a fanboy, I don't understand why you don't understand this, the doctor & the master have access to every point in space & time past present or future, access to any weapon ever created or to be created, he beat a 'sun' god which fed on peoples memories and knowladge I think, he literally over loaded it.......a bloodlusted doctor & the master take this imo

I'm not going to say much, this thread is boring and stupid. You say you're not a fanboy, yet you create a thread where you clearly think Who is great enough to easily solo these two. What's the point in making a thread where you believe one side easily stomps?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm not going to say much, this thread is boring and stupid. You say you're not a fanboy, yet you create a thread where you clearly think Who is great enough to easily solo these two. What's the point in making a thread where you believe one side easily stomps? I don't think who stomps easily, but these characters are 3 of the most smartest characters created imo
All have access to powerful weaponry, the doctor moreso, but all could create powerful weapons ie reed created nulifier very powerful, the doctor made the time loop gun, modified it to erase to entire races from the main time continuum and in a time loop, and doom, I'm not sure but he's just as smart as reed so I'm sure he could come up with something, I'm just saying I think the doctor stands more a chance than u all think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.