Amazing Spiderman (w/out webs) Vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
No weapons allowed.

BloodRain
Supporting a hanging car and bullet dodging gives Spidey the win.

jinXed by JaNx
khan is a a joke right?

BloodRain
Peak+ strength. He's deadly to any human level character, not Spider-Man.

FrothByte
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
khan is a a joke right?

Khan is a very dangerous foe. Enhanced strength, martial training both mental and physical, brutality.... but he is not on Spiderman's league.

Zack Fair
INB4

Khan wins, easily

juggerman
Spiderman stomps

quanchi112
Khan wins.

The Silent Hero
Even when he's just kidding around, Spider-man has superhuman reflexes. Khan has no way of hitting him.

BruceSkywalker
nicholas hammond spidey ftw.. lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins. Jesus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty sure I remember Spider-Man dodging semi-automatic gunfire.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Jesus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty sure I remember Spider-Man dodging semi-automatic gunfire. Khan is too skilled to lose here.

Darth Martin
Skill can only get you so far. At some point, an opponents superior physical stats are going to make skill irrelevant.

quanchi112
Skill can only get you so far. At some point, an opponents superior physical stats are going to make skill irrelevant. Not here. Khan is strong enough to beat the life from Spider-Man. Khan whoops his ass.

Darth Martin
How do you figure?

Silent Master
How do you figure?

quan is attracted to Khan, therefore he wins.

quanchi112
How do you figure? Skill level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan is attracted to Khan, therefore he wins. Quit hitting on me I said I'm not interested.

Silent Master
Your post made zero sense, unless you're claiming that I'm Khan.

Badabing
Spidey, first time, every time. Those who say different = thanduros

quanchi112
Your post made zero sense, unless you're claiming that I'm Khan. I am not interested, pal. I bet Robbie is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Spidey, first time, every time. Those who say different = thanduros Khan crushes that skull.

Darth Martin
This dude fought The Lizard.

Before the week is out your gonna have Khan vs Zod threads up.

quanchi112
This dude fought The Lizard.

Before the week is out your gonna have Khan vs Zod threads up. Lizard didn't possess skill. Are you failing to keep up ?

Silent Master
I am not interested, pal. I bet Robbie is.

What?

Robtard
Originally posted by Dolos
No weapons allowed.

Spider-man via stomp; here's why:

Ridiculously stronger /fact

Far more durable /fact

Far more agile /fact

Can evade gun fire /fact

Spider-Man fought the lizard H2H, who's strong enough to shred steel like it was paper. Khan took 9-10 second to beat the crap out of a regular human in a H2H fight. /facts

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Spider-man via stomp; here's why:

Ridiculously stronger /fact

Far more durable /fact

Far more agile /fact

Can evade gun fire /fact

Spider-Man fought the lizard H2H, who's strong enough to shred steel like it was paper. Khan took 9-10 second to beat the crap out of a regular human in a H2H fight. /facts

^^^TRUTH.. can the thread die now???

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
^^^TRUTH.. can the thread die now???

Depends on the lvl of quan's butthurt.

Dolos
Quan's boy loses to a skater punk who just graduated high school.

BruceSkywalker
Depends on the lvl of quan's butthurt.

yeahhhhh.. hopefully this won't go 30 pages of crap

quanchi112
What? Robbie might want to hook up with you. He's going to be a divorcee very soon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dolos
Quan's boy loses to a skater punk who just graduated high school. Khan wins. Superior skill. Crushes this punks skull.

Silent Master
What?

KingD19
Khan wins. Superior skill. Crushes this punks skull.

You can't be serious.

Have you seen Spider-Man?

quanchi112
What? Oh I forgot you don't grasp things. Whoops.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't be serious.

Have you seen Spider-Man? YES, KHAN WINS.

Silent Master
What?

quanchi112
What? Nothing little guy. Khan wins.

Silent Master
What?

quanchi112
What? Just calm down little fella. Khan Noonien Singh wins.

KingD19
You must be insane to think Khan wins.

NotAllThatEvil
How does he win? Does he over power him? Speed blitz him? Surprise attack?

quanchi112
You must be insane to think Khan wins. No, you must be angry Khan wins again.

Silent Master
You must be insane to think Khan wins.

Or a troll.

Robtard
Robbie might want to hook up with you. He's going to be a divorcee very soon.

Proof that Quanchi's still upset and jealous of me cos I can get a woman and he can't since he's a flowerboi smile

quanchi112
Or a troll. What have I said Thats untrue ?

quanchi112
Proof that Quanchi's still upset and jealous of me cos I can get a woman and he can't since he's a flowerboi smile She says you're into men. Failure. Be happy. Best of luck.

Eating breadsticks still from OG.

Robtard
She says you're into men. Failure. Be happy. Best of luck.

Eating breadsticks still from OG.

"I'm not the gay, you're the gay!!!1!" -Quanchi

Everyone knows you're a flowerboi now smile

quanchi112
"I'm not the gay, you're the gay!!!1!" -Quanchi

Everyone knows you're a flowerboi now smile Look live your life with dark storm zero. He works hard. Key word is hard, Robbie.

Ps. Man, these breadsticks are amazing.

Silent Master
Proof that Quanchi's still upset and jealous of me cos I can get a woman and he can't since he's a flowerboi smile

Actually, quan's jealous of your wife, becauase she married you. Remember, he's no longer in the closet

Robtard
Quanchi, ever the predictable one-trick pony smile

Robtard
Actually, quan's jealous of your wife, becauase she married you. Remember, he's no longer in the closet

Probably true. He did imply that he and I used to text and that's he's upset we don't anymore. That was an odd/disturbing fantasy of his, imo.

Robtard
edit

quanchi112
Actually, quan's jealous of your wife, becauase she married you. Remember, he's no longer in the closet Quit making a mockery of Robbie's wife.

quanchi112
Quanchi, ever the predictable one-trick pony smile Khan wins.

quanchi112
Probably true. He did imply that he and I used to text and that's he's upset we don't anymore. That was an odd/disturbing fantasy of his, imo. She said she doesn't want you to come home tonight.

NotAllThatEvil
Khan wins.
How? Over power? Out speed? Surprise attack?

Robtard
Khan wins.

You didn't counter a single one of my points on the topic and decided to rant and cry off-topic until the page turned, like a clown-coward smile

You lost in here already, you know it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How? Over power? Out speed? Surprise attack? Superior skill.

Silent Master
You didn't counter a single one of my points on the topic and decided to rant and cry off-topic until the page turned, like a clown-coward smile

It's his version of pulling your hair and then running away.

quanchi112

You lost in here already, you know it. Khan is more ruthless and has superior skill. Crushes his skull after he beats him down.

NotAllThatEvil
How does skill work on someone who can predict the other guys movements?

quanchi112
How does skill work on someone who can predict the other guys movements? Spiderman can't predict his movements. Nice try. Khan wins.

Robtard
Khan is more ruthless and has superior skill. Crushes his skull after he beats him down.

None of what you said counters a single one of my points and is nothing more than more dodge ranting smile You lost.

quanchi112
None of what you said counters a single one of my points and is nothing more than more dodge ranting smile You lost. Superior skill wins this coupled with ruthlessness and his amazing cell regeneration. Counter it.

Robtard
How does skill work on someone who can predict the other guys movements?

Quanchi's not aware of Spider-Man's spider-sense and probably has not seen the movie, as it was clearly shown he's able to sense an attack coming at him from behind and while his mind is focused on something else.

You've seen the film, so you know about the subway scene; he doesn't smile (quanchi will start googling like mad now)

Robtard
Superior skill wins this coupled with ruthlessness and his amazing cell regeneration. Counter it.

None of that counters a single point of mine still, it's just another dodge rant smile You lost.

quanchi112
None of that counters a single point of mine still, it's just another dodge rant smile You lost. Since you can't counter you concede.

Ps. Battle awareness doesn't mean you can predict every movement by your enemy just like precog does not. Order 66.

laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Spiderman can't predict his movements. Nice try. Khan wins.
"My spider sense is tingling"- peter parker.

quanchi112
"My spider sense is tingling"- peter parker. Yes, an increased awareness. Nothing more.

Robtard
Since you can't counter you concede.

Ps. Battle awareness doesn't mean you can predict every movement by your enemy just like precog does not. Order 66.

laughing out loud

The clever reversal of blame. I point out that you failed to counter a single point of mine and just dodge ranted; now you accuse me of doing it. ie just more clown flips.

ps all you have is clown flips cos you lost already; everyone knows it smile

quanchi112
The clever reversal of blame. I point out that you failed to counter a single point of mine and just dodge ranted; now you accuse me of doing it. ie just more clown flips.

ps all you have is clown flips cos you lost already; everyone knows it smile I told you why Khan wins. You didn't counter. You conceded.

No wonder you won't battlezone anyone.

Robtard
I told you why Khan wins. You didn't counter. You conceded.

No wonder you won't battlezone anyone.

And he expected:

http://imageshack.us/a/img211/6314/stupidclown4.jpg

dance when you've lost. So predictable.

quanchi112
And he expected:

dance when you've lost. So predictable. You can't counter my post. Khan wins, NuTrek prevails traitor.

Silent Master
And he expected:

dance when you've lost. So predictable.

Basically.

KingD19
There is literally no way Khan can win. Spidey is faster, stronger, more durable, more agile, etc...

Khan is outclassed in pretty much every category that matter, by a large amount.

Silent Master
There is literally no way Khan can win. Spidey is faster, stronger, more durable, more agile, etc...

Khan is outclassed in pretty much every category that matter, by a large amount.

quan is in love with Khan, which means he will never admit that he'd lose.

quanchi112
Basically. Quit cheerleading.

quanchi112

Khan is outclassed in pretty much every category that matter, by a large amount. Not as ruthless or as skilled.

Khan wins. Just accept it already.

quanchi112
quan is in love with Khan, which means he will never admit that he'd lose. Im objective.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!!

quanchi112
LOL!!!!!! ?

KingD19
Not as ruthless or as skilled.

Khan wins. Just accept it already.

He doesn't need to be ruthless when his punches hit easily several times harder than Khans. He doesn't need to be as skilled when his speed coupled with Spider Sense makes him able to dodge every punch or kick Khan throws.

Spidey wins. I'd tell you to accept it, but you never listen to reason. So Spidey wins, but you still think Khan wins, but he doesn't. Spidey does.

Watch the movies back to back, and compare them ya idgit.

quanchi112
He doesn't need to be ruthless when his punches hit easily several times harder than Khans. He doesn't need to be as skilled when his speed coupled with Spider Sense makes him able to dodge every punch or kick Khan throws.

Spidey wins. I'd tell you to accept it, but you never listen to reason. So Spidey wins, but you still think Khan wins, but he doesn't. Spidey does.

Watch the movies back to back, and compare them ya idgit. He won't dodge his punches. Khan will break him and pretty quickly. The guy resisted the Vulcan pinch.

Khan wins. Superior skill.

You're upset and mad. It's ok, Khan is a genetic superman.

KingD19
He won't dodge his punches. Khan will break him and pretty quickly. The guy resisted the Vulcan pinch.

Khan wins. Superior skill.

You're upset and mad. It's ok, Khan is a genetic superman.

He dodged bullets, and he dodged Lizard. When Khan gets that fast let me know.

He took hits and slashes from Lizard and kept going. When Khan gets that strong and gets claws that can shred metal like a knife through butter, let me know.

Skill has jack shit to do with anything. The most skilled fighter in the world won't be able to fight against a guy who can move faster than he can react to.

And Spidey is more a genetic superman than Khan. Khan's slightly superhuman, Spidey's blatant.

You're such a troll. I bet you've got a serious case of the Cumbers Bumbers Wumbers.

quanchi112

He took hits and slashes from Lizard and kept going. When Khan gets that strong and gets claws that can shred metal like a knife through butter, let me know.

Skill has jack shit to do with anything. The most skilled fighter in the world won't be able to fight against a guy who can move faster than he can react to.

And Spidey is more a genetic superman than Khan. Khan's slightly superhuman, Spidey's blatant.

You're such a troll. I bet you've got a serious case of the Cumbers Bumbers Wumbers. He didn't dodge all of the Lizards attacks. Lol. Meh won't dodge Khans attacks either.

Khan uses his skill to beat Peters body up. Lol.

No, he isn't. Khans blood can resurrect people in the right conditions. Khan is superior in every way to mankind whereas Spider-Man is not.

NotAllThatEvil
Kahn is about 4X human parker is close to 10X

quanchi112
Kahn is about 4X human parker is close to 10X Superior skill so he decimates Peter Parker. Run along.

Silent Master

You're such a troll. I bet you've got a serious case of the Cumbers Bumbers Wumbers.

Agreed.

quanchi112
Agreed. Khan is superior skill wise. He wins.

KingD19
Kevin was more skilled than Marv. But who ended up getting fed to a wolf?

Rorscharch was more skilled than Doctor Manhattan. But who ended up a bloody stain?

Mad Dog was more skilled than the brothers. But who ended up with a light bulb jammed in his neck?

I can do this for days.

Skill means diddly squat when the opposition has things you simply can't overcome. Like how Khan can't overcome Spidey's...everything.

And if Kirk and Spock can land hits on him, Spidey definitely can.

quanchi112
Kevin was more skilled than Marv. But who ended up getting fed to a wolf?

Rorscharch was more skilled than Doctor Manhattan. But who ended up a bloody stain?

Mad Dog was more skilled than the brothers. But who ended up with a light bulb jammed in his neck?

I can do this for days.

Skill means diddly squat when the opposition has things you simply can't overcome. Like how Khan can't overcome Spidey's...everything.

And if Kirk and Spock can land hits on him, Spidey definitely can. Kevin isn't Khan. Khan is superior in every way to mankind. He's far smarter as well.

Rorschach can't hurt Manhattan. Are you saying Khan can't hurt Spider-Man ?

Khan definitely hurts and beats him down. No skill. Khan is super strong and has extraordinary skill.

He let Kirk hit him. Couldn't faze him. Spock was losing. Spider-Man will lose as well. Khan walked through 7-8 blasts, after surviving a crash, and an extended fight.

Khan wins.

Silent Master
Post feats for Khan beating someone with Spider-man's stats.

quanchi112
Post feats for Khan beating someone with Spider-man's stats. Hes never met Spider-Man. Quit being an obvious troll.

Silent Master
I said someone with Spider-man's stats, not Spider-man himself..now post feats that back up your claim.

quanchi112
I said someone with Spider-man's stats, not Spider-man himself..now post feats that back up your claim. When did I claim he beat someone who SpiderMans stats ?

Silent Master
You're claiming that he can beat someone with Spider-man's stats, so start providing feats.

quanchi112
You're claiming that he can beat someone with Spider-man's stats, so start providing feats. I never said he has I said he will. Are you slow ?

Silent Master
You're claiming that he can beat someone with Spider-man's stats, so start providing feats.

I never said he has I said he will. Are you slow ?

I never said you claimed he had beaten someone with Spider-man's stats, as my post clearly shows, I said that you claimed that he would beat someone with Spider-man's stats.

Now, start providing feats to back up your claim.

quanchi112
I never said you claimed he had beaten someone with Spider-man's stats, as my post clearly shows, I said that you claimed that he would beat someone with Spider-man's stats.

Now, start providing feats to back up your claim. He has never met anyone with Spider Mans stats. Wit being an obvious troll. Khan wins due to superior skill.

Silent Master
So basically, you have no proof that Khan would be able to beat someone with Spider-man's stats...thank you for admitting it.

quanchi112
So basically, you have no proof that Khan would be able to beat someone with Spider-man's stats...thank you for admitting it. Yes, I did present proof. You however have not. Concession accepted.

Silent Master
You have posted zero proof that Khan can beat someone with Spider-man's stats, thank you for admitting that you're just trolling.

quanchi112
You have posted zero proof that Khan can beat someone with Spider-man's stats, thank you for admitting that you're just trolling. No, I posted proof and you have not. Cry. Khan wins.

Silent Master
Your opinion isn't proof, you have provided zero feats that suggest Khan is capable of beating someone with Spider-man level stats.

quanchi112
Your opinion isn't proof, you have provided zero feats that suggest Khan is capable of beating someone with Spider-man level stats. They have never met but I have supported my case. Khan wins. Cry.

Silent Master
No you haven't, you have provided zero feats that support your claim that Khan is able to beat someone with Spider-man's stats.

quanchi112
No you haven't, you have provided zero feats that support your claim that Khan is able to beat someone with Spider-man's stats. I already have. Khan wins. Cry.

Silent Master
Lying isn't going to help you here, everyone in this thread can clearly see that you've posted zero feats to back up your claim.

quanchi112
Lying isn't going to help you here, everyone in this thread can clearly see that you've posted zero feats to back up your claim. You are in denial. Khan wins.

Silent Master
Based on what feats?

quanchi112
Based on what feats? Movie feats.

Silent Master
What movie feats suggest that Khan can beat someone with Spider-man level stats?

quanchi112
What movie feats suggest that Khan can beat someone with Spider-man level stats? Go watch the movie. This guy.

juggerman
laughing out loud

the ninjak
Amazing Spiderman barely kicked a thug off him during his attempt at vigilantism.

Just saying.

Silent Master
Originally posted by the ninjak
Amazing Spiderman barely kicked a thug off him during his attempt at vigilantism.

Just saying.

So, you're saying that Khan is stronger than Spider-man?

the ninjak

This Spidey barely fought off street goons.
He stood no chance against The Lizard.

Though his bathroom feats show he should have broken all opponents with ease.
Though he couldn't overwhelm the Lizard.

I don't perceive Khan on the Lizard's level though.
But considering Spidey's feats on screen crushing skulls shouldn't be a prob.
But we never saw such feats.
New Spidey without webs will have an interesting time against Khan.

juggerman

Spider-Man never crushed a grown man's skull. Fact.

Silent Master
This Spidey barely fought off street goons.
He stood no chance against The Lizard.

Though his bathroom feats show he should have broken all opponents with ease.
Though he couldn't overwhelm the Lizard.

I don't perceive Khan on the Lizard's level though.
But considering Spidey's feats on screen crushing skulls shouldn't be a prob.

Is that a yes, you're saying that Khan is stronger than Spider-man?

the ninjak
Nah I'm saying Spidey never crushed skulls......

Yet struggled against common thugs during his first run.

Watch the scene again....Spidey running amok against common thugs.

It was kinda pathetic.

Silent Master
Nah I'm saying Spidey never crushed skulls......

Yet struggled against common thugs during his first run.

Watch the scene again....Spidey running amok against common thugs.

It was kinda pathetic.

So, you're saying that Khan has better strength feats?

the ninjak
So, you're saying that Khan has better strength feats?

They aren't far from his.

Unless I'm unaware he didn't display any huge strength feats on film.

He just swung around alot and and unleashed webbing at the Lizard.

The Lizard broke through and beat him to a pulp most of the time.

If Khan is stronger than Parker then I would argue yes based upon Parker's initial scene where he tried to hunt down the thugs....it was hilarious how weak he was.

Based upon later feats Parker on film wasn't that impressive.

Silent Master
They aren't far from his.

Unless I'm unaware he didn't display any huge strength feats on film.

He just swung around alot and and unleashed webbing at the Lizard.

The Lizard broke through and beat him to a pulp most of the time.

If Khan is stronger than Parker then I would argue yes based upon Parker's initial scene where he tried to hunt down the thugs....it was hilarious how weak he was.

Based upon later feats Parker on film wasn't that impressive.

You mean when he was crushing the guy's arm with one hand, or when he took a hit from a bat with flinching, or later when he supported the guy's weight with one hand?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
laughing out loud He clearly Didnt. I agree its funny.

quanchi112
So, you're saying that Khan is stronger than Spider-man? Awwww poor little baby. Khan wins, 10/10.

the ninjak
He barely kicked off a thug whilst grabbing his foot. Legs are stronger than arms. And ran for his life against said gang in the long run.
Though he had impressive feats of avoiding bullets from a cop.

It's been awhile since I've seen ASM, but his feats where pretty low compared to the previous version.

Silent Master
He barely kicked off a thug whilst grabbing his foot. Legs are stronger than arms. And ran for his life against said gang in the long run.
Though he had impressive feats of avoiding bullets from a cop.

It's been awhile since I've seen ASM, but his feats where pretty low compared to the previous version.

He held a person up with one hand, not to mention he didn't even flinch when he was hit with a bat.

the ninjak
And yet you think those feats would affect Khan?

Are those high end feats?...................damn.

quanchi112
He held a person up with one hand, not to mention he didn't even flinch when he was hit with a bat. Khan drums the wimp.

Klingons>>>thugs.

Silent Master
And yet you think those feats would affect Khan?

Are those high end feats?...................damn.

You are seriously claiming that Khan can tank getting hit with a bat?

the ninjak
Klingons >>> thugs. Which gave Parker trouble.

And Khan would brake the Lizard's skull which would result in death.

No web = poor man's Amzing Spidey.

quanchi112
You are seriously claiming that Khan can tank getting hit with a bat? Tanked 7-8 blasts. Lol at a bat.

the ninjak
You are seriously claiming that Khan can tank getting hit with a bat?

A bat?

Sure Khan can tank that. Lolz.

Silent Master
A bat?

Sure Khan can tank that. Lolz.

His fight scenes say otherwise.

quanchi112
A bat?

Sure Khan can tank that. Lolz. I can't believe Silent Master is impressed with a bat. I can't stop laughing. I see why he usually doesn't argue.

the ninjak
Well I've seen ASM's feats and I ain't impressed.

And the fact that he applied a bat as a weapon that would hurt Khan is absurd as far as feats can be gauged.

He tanked stun guns. Which turn all biological motions off upon impact.
He tanked that.
His eventual takedown was a combination of multiple stun shots and repeated blows to the head from a Vulcan. Which was devastating.

Khan is a beast.

Silent Master
You aren't impressed by someone that can casually rip a metal poll lose from a subway car or that can tank getting hit by a bat or though walls?

Edit: Just remembered, he also held the a weight of an SUV with one hand

the ninjak
He held the weight of an SUV with one arm? Because he could barely keep a thug off his leg as he climbed a ladder!

I have to watch this film again.
Show me the feats.

Silent Master
He held the weight of an SUV with one arm? Because he could barely keep a thug off his leg as he climbed a ladder!

I have to watch this film again.
Show me the feats.

c8kssPdg2u8

Robtard
Klingons >>> thugs. Which gave Parker trouble.

And Khan would brake the Lizard's skull which would result in death.

No web = poor man's Amzing Spidey.

Come on, you're smarter than this.

The Lizard is strong enough that he can rip through metal and concrete, has a fast healing factor and is armed with massive claws, sharp teeth and a smashing tail. Khan wouldn't last long against him.

Silent Master
Come on, you're smarter than this.

The Lizard is strong enough that he can rip through metal and concrete, has a fast healing factor and is armed with massive claws, sharp teeth and a smashing tail. Khan wouldn't last long against him.

Didn't you know, holding an SUV with one hand is no match for Khan level strength.

the ninjak
As I said
No web = poor man's Amazing Spidey.

Khan would brake the Lizard's skull.

But the Lizard won't allow it. The Lizard was a monster that would eviscerate flesh and bone on Khan enough to cause major physical damage!
Blood splattering everywhere!
Lizard wins this in a stomp.

Spiderman is a *****.

Silent Master
Khan would brake the Lizard's skull.

To quote a fellow poster, show me the feats.

the ninjak
To quote a fellow poster, show me the feats.

Relax.
With the time he had to crush a human skull...I believe it would be only a limited amount of time before he did the same to the Lizards.

Robtard
Relax.
With the time he had to crush a human skull...I believe it would be only a limited amount of time before he did the same to the Lizards.

Lizard's skill is far more durable than a humans.

the ninjak
Lizard's skill is far more durable than a humans.

So is Khans.

That is if Skill can be durable smile

Zack Fair
How the **** does this thread get to 8 pages?

Jesus ****

Robtard
So is Khans.

That is if Skill can be durable smile

Khan got punched in the face a bunch of times from Kirk.

Lizard got shot in the head by machine-gun fire and tanked at least one shotgun blast to the face at close range.

Not even comparable in terms of durability.

the ninjak
Khan got punched in the face a bunch of times from Kirk.

Lizard got shot in the head by machine-gun fire and tanked at least one shotgun blast to the face at close range.

Not even comparable in terms of durability.

And you believe if a cop can shoot Spidey and cripple him.
That Khan can't? shoot him with a laser rifle whilst jumping???

You must be kidding me!!!

Spidey's leg be gone!

Laser rifle >>>> Police bullet.
Khan >>>> Cop.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>