Martin Riggs vs Bryan Mills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1) Bloodlusted unarmed deathmatch in karate dojo
2) Gunfight in abandoned Penn Station; both get Berettas with unlimited ammo
3) Melee fight in Initech Office building

who takes it?

Lestov16
GCO4PAYi8L0
6iuXV9wzcMU

The Fat Rambo
Riggs, Riggs, Mills.

Lestov16
IDK, Mills might be able to take him in the H2H, and the killshot he made to the Sheik was pretty impressive also.

Robtard
-Mills
-Mills
-Mills

Silent Master
RtDy7lX6iJw

KingD19
Nice feat. But it's a lot easier to pull off in a calm environment when nobody(especially not a skilled gunman like Bryan) is shooting back at you.

Silent Master
OXgj9WIMevM

Lestov16
That guy was not a skilled gunman by any means

KingD19
Yeah. It was a good feat for Riggs, but it's clear from the scene that the guy was horrible shot, and Riggs didn't flinch or have any problems because he knew the guy was pretty much blindfiring.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
That guy was not a skilled gunman by any means

The point was that getting shot at didn't effect Riggs' aim.

KingD19
Because after the first time, he knew the chances of him getting hit were very low. Still a very impressive feat, but not as impressive as it could have been. And if he stands stock still like that against Bryan, he's gonna get shot.

Silent Master
Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Riggs will suddenly not be able to hit the broad side of a barn during this fight?

KingD19
I never said that. I said clearly his aim wouldn't be as great as it was against a stationary target, and a fidgety shooter who with 8+ shots never got closer than a foot or two to hitting him.

If Bryan is shooting at him, and he stands still like that and tries to aim. He's gonna get hit. And chances are higher he'll get hit than Bryan, because Bryan won't stand perfectly still.

BruceSkywalker
this old man..

1SXsCkKuvOU

beats the deadbeat Riggs

Silent Master
Does his aim really need to be good enough to draw a smiley face on a target 50+ feet away in order to have a chance of hitting Mills?

Lestov16
How good does Mills' aim have to be in order to have a chance against Riggs? He shot the Sheik straight in the head, despite having Mill's daughter as a shield, with virtually no effort.

Silent Master
From a distance of what, 10 feet?

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Robtard
-Mills
-Mills
-Mills Go buy a clue.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Go buy a clue.

Easy.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Robtard
Easy. Yes, your wife is easy.

Darth Martin
Taken from the Mills vs. Reacher thread.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Mills is clearly a notch above him belonging with the likes of Bourne, Bond, and Batman.

I'd put Reacher in a tier below with Riggs, McClane, and Bauer.

The gunfight might be closer but I just feel Mills is on another level in general.

The Fat Rambo
Name a feat of his that proves this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.