Loki vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
A Battle of Two Gods

DTM
Loki is powerful, but hes not Darkseid powerful, IMO.

pym-ftw
Loki slight edge

xJLxKing
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Loki slight edge laughing out loud

quanchi112
Loki wins.

ares834
Loki slight edge

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud why is that funny ?

ares834
The idea that Loki wins.

Edit: Unless this is nu52 DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
The idea that Loki wins.

Edit: Unless this is nu52 DS. How so ? Guys magic is pretty powerful and through his illusions and tricks I'd say he definitely wins over Darkseid's brute force.

-K-M-
Im reminded of the two Dr.Fate's fighting Desaad when he was posing as Darkseid.

Darkseid wins, unless Loki has prep?

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so ? Guys magic is pretty powerful and through his illusions and tricks I'd say he definitely wins over Darkseid's brute force.
Darkseid is a brute now? Quite honestly the idea of Loki beating Darkseid is rather ridiculous. Actually, the Idea of ANY herald beating him is ridiculous. This is spite against Loki.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Darkseid is a brute now? Quite honestly the idea of Loki beating Darkseid is rather ridiculous. Actually, the Idea of ANY herald beating him is ridiculous. This is spite against Loki. Superman, Raker, Orion, Doomsday.

Loki wins. His magic has affected greater than Seid.

Sh3nG L0nG
Superman, Raker, Orion, Doomsday.

Loki wins. His magic has affected greater than Seid.

any of the guys you mentioned could beat Loki as much as they've beaten Darkseid. on the flip side, Darkseid's average puts him way above any of the characters mentioned. i'll go as far as saying a team of the characters you mentioned would have a difficult time beating Darkseid on average. I know DS gets no love around here but come on, to say that Loki beats him is an insult. especially if we go by average showings which this message board likes to go by.

quanchi112
any of the guys you mentioned could beat Loki as much as they've beaten Darkseid. on the flip side, Darkseid's average puts him way above any of the characters mentioned. i'll go as far as saying a team of the characters you mentioned would have a difficult time beating Darkseid on average. I know DS gets no love around here but come on, to say that Loki beats him is an insult. especially if we go by average showings which this message board likes to go by. No, they just beat Seid. You speculate they could beat Loki. I disagree.

No, it doesn't.

No, losing to Loki is nothing to be embarrassed about.

pym-ftw
Loki is literally Dr. Strange with better physical stats, laughing out loud @ the haters

Sh3nG L0nG
No, they just beat Seid. You speculate they could beat Loki. I disagree.

No, it doesn't.

No, losing to Loki is nothing to be embarrassed about.

this whole Vs forum is based mostly on speculations on who beats who, isn't it? thought so. you yourself are speculating Loki beats DS based on you what you believe to be true, can't fault you for that.
and yes, it does claim to go by average showings. such was the case being made for Mjolnir by yourself and others claiming that because Mjolnir has teleported from point A to point B in the past it "should" be able to teleport from A to C because its average teleportation feats suggests it could.
i'll let you get the last word Quan, I don't see this going anywhere and our speculations aren't going to change one way or the other.

pym-ftw
the Idea of ANY herald beating him is ridiculous. This is spite against Loki.
This is Quan's issue with your response

Sh3nG L0nG
This is Quan's issue with your response

well that's all cool and all but i still don't get it. DS is not a high herald; high heralds are not his peers nor do they stand a chance of beating him without PIS. If you want to class him as a high herald then he is at the very top which still means he is at the top because he beats anyone under him.

pym-ftw
Ok, but powersets can help lower level guys beat people above them...

Flash V Ultron
Quasar V Superman
Spot V Hulk
Pietro V Dr. Strange

Ds is hard pressed to deal with Loki, its just a bad match Up

curryman
Ok, but powersets can help lower level guys beat people above them...

Flash V Ultron
Quasar V Superman
Spot V Hulk
Pietro V Dr. Strange

Are you iplying that Flash is lower than Ultron and that Quasar is lower than Superman?

quanchi112
this whole Vs forum is based mostly on speculations on who beats who, isn't it? thought so. you yourself are speculating Loki beats DS based on you what you believe to be true, can't fault you for that.
and yes, it does claim to go by average showings. such was the case being made for Mjolnir by yourself and others claiming that because Mjolnir has teleported from point A to point B in the past it "should" be able to teleport from A to C because its average teleportation feats suggests it could.
i'll let you get the last word Quan, I don't see this going anywhere and our speculations aren't going to change one way or the other. yes, I never said it wasn't.

I accept your surrender.

pym-ftw
@Curry

Yes... huh

quanchi112

Ds is hard pressed to deal with Loki, its just a bad match Up Spot on!

curryman
@Curry

Yes... huh
I disagree.

And they're evenly placed on the Tier list smile

pym-ftw
I view Thor and Supes at the top of their tier and Quasar near the bottom

He can't deal with certain enemies, he is a very limited HH

Ultron is a legit HH stomper, any Flash would love some of Ultrons lower feats

But Ultron can't deal with Phasing

abhilegend
Darkseid wins.

Sh3nG L0nG
yes, I never said it wasn't.

I accept your surrender.

I surrender Mr. Quan..... you may now fap endlessly through the night knowing you've defeated yet another e-foe.

Sh3nG L0nG

I think it's the other way around. if all else fails, DSs hailmary is superior to Loki's.

quanchi112
I surrender Mr. Quan..... you may now fap endlessly through the night knowing you've defeated yet another e-foe. thumb up

Golgo13
Loki slight edge

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud ?

pym-ftw
Late to the party?

quanchi112
Late to the party? They can't actually retort. If they think Loki is a joke to Seid they need to prove it.

iceman24567
Darkseid obviously

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid obviously How ?

iceman24567
^Troll somebody else honestly what a shitty way to get your post count up erm

quanchi112
^Troll somebody else honestly what a shitty way to get your post count up erm Its a simple question on a message board where we debate fictional matchups.

iceman24567
^Considering people rarely if ever respond to your redundant 2 or 3 word questions its more like spamming but whatever Darkseid obviously wins

quanchi112
^Considering people rarely if ever respond to your redundant 2 or 3 word questions its more like spamming but whatever Darkseid obviously wins Then prove it. It's a simple question.

curryman
Why is this a bad matchup for Darkseid?

Also, Pym. I thought your response strange since Flash and Quasar normally hang around the same category as the people you mentioned. The fact that Superman and Ultron (in your opinion) perform better in certain settings do not put them on another level stick out tongue

In my opinion.

iceman24567
Its a stupid question the redundancy tells us alot about you if you really cared about "debating" you would put more effort into it instead you bait and troll ignored. Oh Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by curryman
Why is this a bad matchup for Darkseid? Loki.

JakeTheBank
Darkseid.

quanchi112
Its a stupid question the redundancy tells us alot about you if you really cared about "debating" you would put more effort into it instead you bait and troll ignored. Oh Darkseid wins. You keep repeating yourself. Lokis magic has affected more powerful beings than Seid.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Darkseid. thumb up Pretty much not denying Lokis overall formability but hes outclassed in overall power

JakeTheBank
I like Loki a lot and I do think as a whole, in combat, he's underrated as his character doesn't really get into many fights (he's more of a schemer than a direct threat), but his actual fights and feats are impressive to say the least.

Physically, Darkseid's strong enough to overpower Loki should he grasp him. And he's certainly has the firepower to hurt him with the Omegas and all that.

quanchi112
thumb up Pretty much not denying Lokis overall formability but hes outclassed in overall power Power doesn't always determine the victor. That's the thing.

Golgo13
Darkseid.

How close do you think it is?

JakeTheBank
How close do you think it is?

Honestly, I could see Darkseid just dismissing Loki with a casual Omega Beam blast about as easily as I could envision struggling with Loki's various spells and magic.

Golgo13
Honestly, I could see Darkseid just dismissing Loki with a casual Omega Beam blast about as easily as I could envision struggling with Loki's various spells and magic.

Agreed. I think Darkseid had the upper hand on Fate once and he's the premier character for magic or at least one of them.

pym-ftw
Why is this a bad matchup for Darkseid?

Also, Pym. I thought your response strange since Flash and Quasar normally hang around the same category as the people you mentioned. The fact that Superman and Ultron (in your opinion) perform better in certain settings do not put them on another level stick out tongue

In my opinion.
I can see we differ on opinion, and respect that. That said I'm not sure where I lost you, you agree certain characters are weak to certain attacks right?

Superman will out perform Quasar in just about any task, that said Quasar has a way of hurting Superman that Superman quite frankly can't do much against.

Similar situation here IC DS is a powerful Brick, and Loki is kinda tailor made for these kinda opponents, between illusions, phasing, and powerful destructive magics...

Like I said in my OP Loki with a slight edge Imho
And believe me I understand the other Seid's argument
(Pun intended)

Golgo13
What does Loki bring to the table that DS hasn't seen>

pym-ftw
That would only be a relevant question if Darkseid never lost, or was named Doomsday...
raver

curryman
I can see we differ on opinion, and respect that. That said I'm not sure where I lost you, you agree certain characters are weak to certain attacks right?

Superman will out perform Quasar in just about any task, that said Quasar has a way of hurting Superman that Superman quite frankly can't do much against.
I think it's more than just a power-matchup, since they're still more or less in the same weight-class. A better example I think, would be someone who functions well against say Superman, but can't compete with anyone else in his category. That was all stick out tongue

Similar situation here IC DS is a powerful Brick, and Loki is kinda tailor made for these kinda opponents, between illusions, phasing, and powerful destructive magical...

Like I said I'm my OP Loki with a slight edge Imho
And believe me I understand the other Seid's argument
(Pun intended)

But Darkseid has energy manipulation and telepathy also. And the power disadvantage is huge. I don't understand why you're putting Darkseid into the brick stereotype...

Golgo13
That would only be a relevant question if Darkseid never lost, or was named Doomsday...
raver

Loki really doesn't have anything, does he?

pym-ftw
The fact you don't understand my post is quite telling...

But I digress, are you asking how Loki can hurt him or are you saying he cant?

Golgo13
The fact you don't understand my post is quite telling...

But I digress, are you asking how Loki can hurt him or are you saying he cant?

So, nothing?

Mr.SunKing
Darkseid

pym-ftw
Darkseid has energy manipulation and telepathy also. And the power disadvantage is huge. I don't understand why you're putting Darkseid into the brick stereotype...
It's the way he fights, at his best he beats Loki hands down.

He also destroys Loki if he chose to face him head on,

But he has a penchant for Jobbing/over playing his hand and Loki can use that...

Golgo13
Darkseid is a master planner, with vast technology.

DTM
thumb up Pretty much not denying Lokis overall formability but hes outclassed in overall power

Fully agree (and Im really surprised that Loki is putting up such a great showing here).

Sh3nG L0nG
I can buy into this if they fought in a comic, I just can't buy it in a forum fight. DS's powerset & versatility is a little too much for any herald to overcome in a forum battle where the characters have basic knowledge of the other's powers and aren't handicapped by pis/cis.

Zack Fair
Darkseid

quanchi112
I can buy into this if they fought in a comic, I just can't buy it in a forum fight. DS's powerset & versatility is a little too much for any herald to overcome in a forum battle where the characters have basic knowledge of the other's powers and aren't handicapped by pis/cis. You can't ignore the comics.

quanchi112
Darkseid is a master planner, with vast technology. Read hunter and prey.

Rao Kal El
doh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
doh Care to explain ?

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

Rao Kal El
Care to explain ?

You think because Darkseid got disrespected by Superman or Doomsday, he will just loose to anyone.

FYI, In case you don't know

By the time of HP, Doomsday has already survived a Kamikaze attack from a Guardian, which btw did not desintegrate him like it did to SBP, He had also defeated a team with Maxima, Superman and a lantern on it with out too much effort and Superman had to ramp it up in order to defeat him.

You think Superman cannot operate on a higher level and think that Superman's max power output is the one he shows in his glass house moving mode, which is not.

So being disrespected by characters like Doomsday or Superman is something that it will be low end for Darkseid, this cannot be said for Loki.

But I know you tend to do this type of things.

Anyhow, You are wrong, IMO anyway.

quanchi112
You think because Darkseid got disrespected by Superman or Doomsday, he will just loose to anyone.

FYI, In case you don't know

By the time of HP, Doomsday has already survived a Kamikaze attack from a Guardian, which btw did not desintegrate him like it did to SBP, He had also defeated a team with Maxima, Superman and a lantern on it with out too much effort and Superman had to ramp it up in order to defeat him.

You think Superman cannot operate on a higher level and think that Superman's max power output is the one he shows in his glass house moving mode, which is not.

So being disrespected by characters like Doomsday or Superman is something that it will be low end for Darkseid, this cannot be said for Loki.

But I know you tend to do this type of things.

Anyhow, You are wrong, IMO anyway. This has nothing to do with my comment to Him. He said he was a master strategist and his tech is awesome. I agree he can but in Hp he demonstrated neither.

He had time to strategize and and all that was required was a simple bfr. Complete failure on both fronts.

Loki doesn't fight like Doomsday or Superman. We both know its irrelevant.

Endless Mike
Darkseid every day and 1.5 times on the second half of Thursday

Omega Vision
Why are people bringing up Doomsday?

Loki fans better not pretend that Doomsday wouldn't have raped Loki if he'd caught him offguard the same way he did Darkseid. It would be like the Hulk-Loki moment in the Avengers movie, except bloodier.

Estacado
Loki get's Omega Effected....uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why are people bringing up Doomsday?

Loki fans better not pretend that Doomsday wouldn't have raped Loki if he'd caught him offguard the same way he did Darkseid. It would be like the Hulk-Loki moment in the Avengers movie, except bloodier. Doomsday would never touch Loki or stomp Asgard in the first place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Loki get's Omega Effected....uhuh Based on ?

Estacado
You ever get tired of this "Based on?" shit?

JakeTheBank
I can buy into this if they fought in a comic, I just can't buy it in a forum fight. DS's powerset & versatility is a little too much for any herald to overcome in a forum battle where the characters have basic knowledge of the other's powers and aren't handicapped by pis/cis.

Loki's power set enables him to fight a prolonged, albeit uphill and losing battle, against beings more powerful than he. Loki's also no stranger to versatility as his spells basically amount to him being a low level reality warper.

the Darkone
Darkseid

Badabing
Loki slight edge Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins. dur x 2

Galan007
But he has a penchant for Jobbing/over playing his hand and Loki can use that... Are you implying that Loki doesn't have a 'penchant' for jobbing? If so: ElOhEl.

curryman
Originally posted by Galan007
Are you implying that Loki doesn't have a 'penchant' for jobbing? If so: ElOhEl.
I didn't want to bring that up, but yeah stick out tongue

And Darkseid's "jobbing" even involves him losing to people ranked higher than Loki on the tier list.

quanchi112
You ever get tired of this "Based on?" shit? Its a debating site for crying out loud.

pym-ftw
Are you implying that Loki doesn't have a 'penchant' for jobbing? If so: ElOhEl.
He loses his mind around Thor, not sure how that's relevant here though...

Galan007
And Darkseid loses his mind around Superman. Not sure how that was ever relevant here, though..?

pym-ftw
And Darkseid loses his mind around Superman. Not sure how that was ever relevant here, though..?
And Orion, and DD, and.....

Loki turns DS to snow...
I've qualified my statement twice, the only darksied arguments are laughing out loud faces and C'Mons...

Galan007
And Orion, and DD, and..... Are you honestly trying to tell me that the only person Loki has ever jobbed to throughout his history, is Thor?

Omega Vision
Its a debating site for crying out loud.
Yes, and you know what debating isn't?

Debating isn't coming up with catchphrases to spam as a substitute for effective arguments.

pym-ftw
Are you honestly trying to tell me that the only person Loki has ever jobbed to throughout his history, is Thor?
I said he loses his mind when dealing with Thor, you brought up jobbing...

But no he is a villain, by definition they all job

Galan007
But no he is a villain, by definition they all job This is the answer I was looking for. thumb up

pym-ftw
It's the way he fights, at his best he beats Loki hands down.

He also destroys Loki if he chose to face him head on,

But imho he has a penchant for Jobbing/over playing his hand and Loki can use that...
I'll repost this to hopefully deflect the hate

Omega Vision
I don't think it's useful to talk about jobbing here with Darkseid and Loki. Darkseid would only job to Loki if it were Loki's first appearance and the writer wanted to make him appear super dangerous. Otherwise Darkseid simply has a higher profile and is (I hesitate to say this, because it goes against the FEATSFEATSFEATS forum mentality) meant to be a higher level threat than Loki, so if they were to clash I see Darkseid treating him like a chump.

quanchi112

Debating isn't coming up with catchphrases to spam as a substitute for effective arguments. Im asking what hey are basing their conclusion off of. That's quite common.

quanchi112
And Darkseid loses his mind around Superman. Not sure how that was ever relevant here, though..? No, he doesn't. He just loses.

Golgo13

Debating isn't coming up with catchphrases to spam as a substitute for effective arguments.

thumb up

leonidas
i think this is a terrible match up for loki..... tp? useless here. illusions? dispelled with OE. blasts? they could hurt but....not gonna cut it to ko. h2h? lol turning to snow? it if were THAT easy izaya would have turned him to snow ages ago, or fate would have, or yuga, or......even intangibility isn't gonna work as the OE can hit intangible. here is a pretty awesome display of the OE and ds telling everyone that it has many uses. the teen he hits is slo-bo, a young lobo who's uber tough in his own right, and the girl is SECRET. she's sort of like a soul, magical mist-like intangibility, trapped between life/death, powerful enough to pull all of earth into limbo. iow--REALLY powerful. she was WRECKING young justice, who was terrified of her, in that book (red tornado, cassie, slo-bo, ray, connor, impulse--a strong team) but you can see what a disappointed ds does:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/1-4.jpg.html

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/2-5.jpg.html

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/3-4.jpg.html

stripped of her powers and made human. pretty amazing display. i just don't see any of loki's plot device powers working in this match up, while the OE could def end loki.

oh, and incidentally, guess what happened to slo-bo.....

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/sclements1/media/4-4.jpg.html

lol blasted through TIME to the dc 1000 000 universe! imo, ds wins this every time.

DTM
You ever get tired of this "Based on?" shit?

God I love you for this. smile

Rao Kal El
This has nothing to do with my comment to Him. He said he was a master strategist and his tech is awesome. I agree he can but in Hp he demonstrated neither.

He had time to strategize and and all that was required was a simple bfr. Complete failure on both fronts.

Loki doesn't fight like Doomsday or Superman. We both know its irrelevant.

Quan, this happened because Darkseid understimated Doomsday.

He did not strategize on that time, I agree with that, but it was because he understimated DD.

Darkseid is usually portrayed as the guy who is 10 moves ahead, and often, even when he losses, he wins something.

Plus I will love to see how Loki will take the same DD attack Darkseid received and survive it.

And while my previous comment probably has nothing to do with what you were discussing, it has to do with your idea of Loki wining

quanchi112
Quan, this happened because Darkseid understimated Doomsday.

He did not strategize on that time, I agree with that, but it was because he understimated DD.

Darkseid is usually portrayed as the guy who is 10 moves ahead, and often, even when he losses, he wins something.

Plus I will love to see how Loki will take the same DD attack Darkseid received and survive it.

And while my previous comment probably has nothing to do with what you were discussing, it has to do with your idea of Loki wining Darkseid made a foolish mistake after he saw him maul through his home world and tech. Darkseid already previously walked away from a fight with Doomsday showing Hes scared of him as well.

Not in this story. He failed against a mindless brute despite having an entire home world at his beck and call.

Loki wouldn't blindly attack in the same buffoonish manner. He's not an idiot.

Loki wins and he doesn't fight like a brick like Darkseid typically does. Raker even humiliated him and easily negated the omega beams.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
imo, ds wins this every time.

leonidas
^lol always with the diplomacy, you....

Rao Kal El
Darkseid made a foolish mistake after he saw him maul through his home world and tech. Darkseid already previously walked away from a fight with Doomsday showing Hes scared of him as well.

Not in this story. He failed against a mindless brute despite having an entire home world at his beck and call.

Loki wouldn't blindly attack in the same buffoonish manner. He's not an idiot.

Loki wins and he doesn't fight like a brick like Darkseid typically does. Raker even humiliated him and easily negated the omega beams.

I can build the same argument using loki low showing, which is what you always do for the character you go against. But You and I know where this is heading. Like how Apocalypse humbled Loki, if Apocalypse can do that to him, with only tech, He does not stands a chance against DS Power or tech.

Darkseid wins solidly, Quan.

quanchi112
I can build the same argument using loki low showing, which is what you always do for the character you go against. But You and I know where this is heading. Like how Apocalypse humbled Loki, if Apocalypse can do that to him, with only tech, He does not stands a chance against DS Power or tech.

Darkseid wins solidly, Quan. Apocalypse is an intelligent being unlike Doomsday who couldn't even speak in sentences. Go right ahead. Loki is clever whereas Darkseid is prideful and fights like a brick.

Loki wins. Too clever.

the Darkone
Darkseid wins, more powerful and resourceful. Loki would need a artifact or some serious prep, which Darkseid can match and exceed loki

Zack Fair
I like how the Thorcorps are being unbiased and give Darkseid the win.

Props to the Thorcorps.

LoL@haters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Darkseid wins, more powerful and resourceful. Loki would need a artifact or some serious prep, which Darkseid can match and exceed loki Not at all. Loki doesn't fight like a brick and clearly bests Darkseid.

the Darkone
@Zack^^Darkseid wins, more powerful and resourceful. I don't low ball characters like other members on here just because he hasn't been written the way he should be since his PC days, Darkseid should always be in his tier like Zeus, Odin like other sky fathers.

quanchi112
@Zack^^Darkseid wins, more powerful and resourceful. I don't low ball characters like other members on here just because he hasn't been written the way he should be since his PC days, Darkseid should always be in his tier like Zeus, Odin like other sky fathers. You cannot say should win and ignore certain showings as that is clearly bias.

cdtm
New 52 Darkseid tagged Superman with the Omega's.

He's a total beast now, but I'm not sure whether I like him or not.. He's pretty much lost all trace of Kirby, and become a generic monster..

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I like how the Thorcorps are being unbiased and give Darkseid the win.

Props to the Thorcorps.

LoL@haters.
Am I a hater?

the Darkone
You cannot say should win and ignore certain showings as that is clearly bias.

For one I am not ignoring any showings unlike you, I don't care what you think or what you say that's why you are on ignore list.

the Darkone

Darkseid wins solidly, Quan.

thumb up

quanchi112
For one I am not ignoring any showings unlike you, I don't care what you think or what you say that's why you are on ignore list. What showings am I ignoring ? You are doing the ignoring not I.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm

He's a total beast now, but I'm not sure whether I like him or not.. He's pretty much lost all trace of Kirby, and become a generic monster.. I agree with the generic monster part. He lost all traces of his personality.

Rao Kal El
Apocalypse is an intelligent being unlike Doomsday who couldn't even speak in sentences. Go right ahead. Loki is clever whereas Darkseid is prideful and fights like a brick.

Loki wins. Too clever.

???? Does he has prep time, so He can build one of his schemes?

Darkseid wins this one.

But We agree to disagree Quan, I have grown fond of you nowadays.

quanchi112
???? Does he has prep time, so He can build one of his schemes?

Darkseid wins this one.

But We agree to disagree Quan, I have grown fond of you nowadays. He doesn't need time to beat brickseid.

Loki already won.

I'm irresistible.

the Darkone
I like Loki a lot and I do think as a whole, in combat, he's underrated as his character doesn't really get into many fights (he's more of a schemer than a direct threat), but his actual fights and feats are impressive to say the least.

Physically, Darkseid's strong enough to overpower Loki should he grasp him. And he's certainly has the firepower to hurt him with the Omegas and all that.

thumb up

Zack Fair
Am I a hater? No, you are not. I haven't seen you discussing only Darkseid's low feats. You think Loki wins, and that is fine by me.

pym-ftw
Thanks

Golgo13

He's a total beast now, but I'm not sure whether I like him or not.. He's pretty much lost all trace of Kirby, and become a generic monster..

He also knocked them out with one move. Loki is simply outclassed. Any Darkseid, really.

Odekahn
Lokis magic has affected more powerful beings than Seid.

Like who?

leonidas
he's talking about doing some minor damage to surtur with blasts, turning an unprepared bor to snow, and likely causing seth to scream once. there are a couple other good showings as well. in the big ones i mentioned though, he was clearly out of his league in all those fights and the best he could do was buy time. he had no hope of winning them. all of which is meaningless anyway because it then leads to relative comparisons of ds and all those others. looking at only highest feats is, as everyone knows, asinine. looking at both characters in their totality, i don't see loki winning this at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Like who? Thor.

the Darkone
looking at both characters in their totality, i don't see loki winning this at all.

thumb up

iceman24567
Darkseid still

the Darkone
Darkseid still

"up: pretty much except for some people, I respect Loki but he is not beating Darkseid unless he has some outside help which he will need. If we take there highs and lows through the years, Darkseid rage stomps Loki and that's not being bias that's a fact.

That's like saying Loki can beat Mordru and knowing damn well that sh** ain't happening unless PIS is involve.

Golgo13
To the Loki fans: What is a better matchup for him in the DCU? Pre-Flashpoint? God or mage.

Mantis?

cdtm
he's talking about doing some minor damage to surtur with blasts,

Taking a shot from the powered up Twilight, tapping into the Cask of Ancient Winters, was the more impressive feat, imo.

I wouldn't put too much stock in either feat, though. Not if Odin using the Scepter of Power couldn't take him down or resist his attacks.

leonidas
Taking a shot from the powered up Twilight, tapping into the Cask of Ancient Winters, was the more impressive feat, imo.

I wouldn't put too much stock in either feat, though. Not if Odin using the Scepter of Power couldn't take him down or resist his attacks.

a shot from twilight? you mean this?

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/SpeedReflexes/GoodAim2/Thor353-07.jpg

not much of a feat at all imo. he lived, though, so i guess that's something. that same scan always says how weakened he is becoming from his short 1on1 vs surtur. not a fact that helps his case in this match at all......

not sure where he tapped into the power of the casket though. you mean when he used the sword's power to change thor? i've always found that odd--of all the things he could have changed thor into, he chose a frog?? wth??

JakeTheBank
Loki's a troll, through and through.

Even when he tries to kill Thor, most writers seem to indicate that deep down, Loki doesn't even want to kill him so much as want to be treated as his equal (in his own eyes, of course). Even when he is out for blood, he'd much rather humiliate and embarrass Thor than just simply be rid of him.

cdtm
a shot from twilight? you mean this?

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/SpeedReflexes/GoodAim2/Thor353-07.jpg

not much of a feat at all imo. he lived, though, so i guess that's something. that same scan always says how weakened he is becoming from his short 1on1 vs surtur. not a fact that helps his case in this match at all......

not sure where he tapped into the power of the casket though. you mean when he used the sword's power to change thor? i've always found that odd--of all the things he could have changed thor into, he chose a frog?? wth??

Cask of Ancient Winters was combined with the Twilight Sword to freeze Odin solid.

Pretty sure Odin only got free when it was sealed back up, or something.. After the Loki scene.

Omega Vision
So, this pretty much comes down to Quan vs most of the rest of the forum?

Glad to see nothing ever changes around here.

quanchi112
thumb up Loki isn't a brick and has the power to best Seid.

quanchi112

Glad to see nothing ever changes around here. I'm right there wrong. Yes, same ole same ole.

Badabing
Darkseid makes Loki Granny's sex slave.

iceman24567

Glad to see nothing ever changes around here. Yup Quan is just full of fail

Omega Vision
I'm right there wrong. Yes, same ole same ole.
They're in fact right in their stance on that there debate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Darkseid makes Loki Granny's sex slave. Your ass is grass.

Badabing
Your ass is grass. laughing out loud

I was wondering if you'd see my posts. 131

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I was wondering if you'd see my posts. 131 laughing out loud

Golgo13
Darkseid makes Loki Granny's sex slave.

Makes Loki Granny Goodness's sex slave?

quanchi112
Makes Loki Granny Goodness's sex slave? Loki wins.

Sh3nG L0nG
Loki wins.

Are you saying being granny godness' sex slave is a win? You're a sick individual, Quan.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Badabing
Makes Loki Granny Goodness's sex slave? Yes, now stop being a noob. And kneel before liZod! sneer

Golgo13
Yes, now stop being a noob. And kneel before liZod! sneer

Only if you pay for my MOS tickets. shifty

Badabing
Only if you pay for my MOS tickets. shifty laughing out loud and messed

quanchi112
Are you saying being granny godness' sex slave is a win? You're a sick individual, Quan. Loki could pull something like that off to further his own agenda by taking Apokolips from within. He's a better opportunist than Darkseid is. Loki ftw.

Golgo13
laughing out loud and messed

You know I'm crazy, but I will kneel. For now. shifty

the Darkone
Darkseid still

Yup

Alias Stone
IMO
Durabilitywise

Superman>Darkseid