Iron Fist vs Nine Arts Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fight in a deserted urban setting.

@mods: 9AD is a korean comic (manhwa) character. is that allowed or does it fall under manga exclusion?

SquallX
Unless this is cartoon Iron Fist, 9 Arts get his shit kicked in.

Though 9 Arts is by far cooler than IF can ever hope to be.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
Unless this is cartoon Iron Fist, 9 Arts get his shit kicked in.

Though 9 Arts is by far cooler than IF can ever hope to be.

Blasphemy.

Goomoonryong is indeed cool, though. Breaker really went down hill with him out of the picture.

cdtm
Yeah, Iron Fist wins.

Nine Arts Dragon doesn't have any feats on par with Danny's better feats, like his bullet catch and train punch. Or even run of the mill bullet swerves. In fact, Goomoonryong was shot, though he wasn't in top form at the time.

infidels. 9AD can wreck danny

Originally posted by cdtm
Blasphemy.

Goomoonryong is indeed cool, though. Breaker really went down hill with him out of the picture. the sunwoo elders and lieutenants, and the SUC captains introduced in the second arc are pretty cool IMO. the reasons TB lost is breath are shinwoo and excessive plot decompression, but even the little retard is beggining to live up to his hype now.

iceman24567
Danny Rand fists him

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
the sunwoo elders and lieutenants, and the SUC captains introduced in the second arc are pretty cool IMO. the reasons TB lost is breath are shinwoo and excessive plot decompression, but even the little retard is beggining to live up to his hype now.

The old master was the best thing in the arc, imo. The rest was kind of a chore to read through.

But yeah, sunwoo looks to be essentially "evolving".. Do you think Goomoonryong will come around, or end up as the series's big bad, or final boss to sunwoo?

iceman24567
The old master was the best thing in the arc, imo. The rest was kind of a chore to read through.

But yeah, sunwoo looks to be essentially "evolving".. Do you think Goomoonryong will come around, or end up as the series's big bad, or final boss to sunwoo? The murim grandmasters are slowly being introduced just so Shiwoon and Goom can smash them.
The Grandmaster of the Sunwoo is beastly
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/oldgangasta.jpg

cdtm
I read up to the point where Shiwoon escapes confinement and just begins evolving his body. I love the grandmaster.

And the stylized art really sells how powerful he is.. High end martial artist's in comics (Like Iron Fist) can do the same stuff, but usually they rely on captions or characters saying/thinking how they can't follow movements.

iceman24567
I read up to the point where Shiwoon escapes confinement and just begins evolving his body. I love the grandmaster.

And the stylized art really sells how powerful he is.. High end martial artist's in comics (Like Iron Fist) can do the same stuff, but usually they rely on captions or characters saying/thinking how they can't follow movements. thumb up Yup carver thought that scene meant the Grandmaster was faster than the speed of thought because of the art style.

But yeah, sunwoo looks to be essentially "evolving".. Do you think Goomoonryong will come around, or end up as the series's big bad, or final boss to sunwoo? yes the old master is a monster, the bearded one was pretty cool too. I cant wait to see what the creepy master brought to the island to examine shinwoo can do. I've also enjoyed shinwoo's fights with coolguy and the mad dog. blood river vs sunwoo guy with hat was good too.

it's hard to tell what will happen, which is great actually, but I think shinwoo will eventually redeem goomoonryong after some conflict and they'll rejoin against the heavenly path school or the Black Forest over the sunwoo princess or some such. 9 AD should be particularly pissed once he learns it was the black forest that put his soon to be reanimated gf into a coma.

I think the endboss is gonna be the BF's head. Sub-boss should be SUC and the heavenly path puppeteers.

And the stylized art really sells how powerful he is.. High end martial artist's in comics (Like Iron Fist) can do the same stuff, but usually they rely on captions or characters saying/thinking how they can't follow movements. yeah, depicting superspeed as a seemingly telekinetic onslaught was awesome. I've grown to prefer eastern comics visual narrative of movement and speed to western ones. the sequence with the bombs in the school is another good example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.