Etrigan Vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Slugfest. Who wins?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

dmills
Etrigan if he's always at "punch Superman out of the Earth" levels of strength.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
Etrigan if he's always at "punch Superman out of the Earth" levels of strength.
He is. He has overpowered wonder woman almost casually, took Lobo to extreme in half a dozen fights. This speaks for itself

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15734224_demon_v2_013_11.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15734225_demon_v2_013_12.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
He is.

Always? Not true.

dmills
He is. He has overpowered wonder woman almost casually, took Lobo to extreme in half a dozen fights. This speaks for itself

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15734224_demon_v2_013_11.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15734225_demon_v2_013_12.jpg

So if he is, why would you make this thread when you know damn well Nova isn't in that class of strength? eek!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Always? Not true.
Outside some PIS instances, he is. Don't bother citing Blood of The Demon here. He was weakened there.

quanchi112
Outside some PIS instances, he is. Don't bother citing Blood of The Demon here. He was weakened there. So you admit to making a one sided thread since you believe he's always at these levels and Nova has never been there in a slugfest. .

abhilegend
So if he is, why would you make this thread when you know damn well Nova isn't in that class of strength? eek!
To mess with you, of course.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Outside some PIS instances, he is. Don't bother citing Blood of The Demon here. He was weakened there.

So not always? Okay, glad we cleared that up. smile

abhilegend
So not always? Okay, glad we cleared that up. smile
durpalm

dmills
To mess with you, of course.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
So not always? Okay, glad we cleared that up. smile thumb up

celeyhyga17
Richie: "Worldmind, I'm in a pinch here! Give me all your tactical on this overgrown hairless monkey! He may be ugly as sin, but he sure does pack a wallop. His breath is also not too nice to my grav shields. Worldmind, tactical now!!"

Worldmind: "Richard... I've just hacked into various information databases around the globe. The Justice League's dossier suggest that our hairless monkey has shown weaknesses to the chemical element fe in the past. More commonly known as iron. Amanda Waller's personal dossier files from Task Force Ex confirm this as well."

Richie: "Thanks Worly.. That's all I needed to hear. Play time's over. Lets get to work!"

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Richie: "Worldmind, I'm in a pinch here! Give me all your tactical on this overgrown hairless monkey! He may be ugly as sin, but he sure does pack a wallop. His breath is also not too nice to my grav shields. Worldmind, tactical now!!"

Worldmind: "Richard... I've just hacked into various information databases around the globe. The Justice League's dossier suggest that our hairless monkey has shown weaknesses to the chemical element fe in the past. More commonly known as iron. Amanda Waller's personal dossier files from Task Force Ex confirm this as well."

Richie: "Thanks Worly.. That's all I needed to hear. Play time's over. Lets get to work!"

LOL. I so see that happening lol.

abhilegend

Etrigan hasn't shown any weakness to iron. Also its a slugfest.

quanchi112
Etrigan hasn't shown any weakness to iron. Also its a slugfest. You already admitted you made a one sided thread.

celeyhyga17
LOL. I so see that happening lol.
I should ghost write for DnA. Bahahaha!

Bentley
I love Etrigan and I love Nova, don't make me choose between my children.

Estacado
The one with the cool intro song...biscuits

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
I love Nova, don't make me choose between my children.

Since when?? Lies!! Weren't you an anti Nova?

Bentley
Since when?? Lies!! Weren't you an anti Nova?

Eh? I love Nova, I collected his Nova Prime run and the events in which he was, which is more than I can say for most characters out there.

quanchi112
Since when?? Lies!! Weren't you an anti Nova? thumb up

Golgo13
Etrigan wins in a slugfest.

leonidas
yeah, the demon takes it. nova could hurt him some, but no way he wins this one....

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Weren't you anti-Thanos? uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.