Orihime Inoue vs. Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MilkyPoint
Now I know what you're thinking, but this is Orihime with maximum killing intent. Thus, as you should know, would bolster her offensive attacks like Koten Zanshun. Doing so allows her to cut through basically anything as her powers to reject things aren't limited except by her mental status.

And this is LSSJ Broly right from the start so he even gets his Ki Shield, if that even helps him.

So wut u tink fgts?

Zack Fair
I can only say...

LOL WTF.

NemeBro
Broly has bigger boobs.

He wins.

danteiscool
lol wut.

Nemesis X
Of all the mismatched threads I've seen on here, this one takes the cake and it's not even mine.

MilkyPoint
I fully agree with you guys you're right, Orihime wins.

marwash22
there's actually an argument to be made that Orihime can win, but I'm not gonna make it because she's entirely too slow.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
there's actually an argument to be made that Orihime can win, but I'm not gonna make it because she's entirely too slow.

I'll note that despite the supposedly godlike hax of her abilities... they can be resisted by a lot of power. Her attack was stopped by a soul reaper. Her healing of Ichigo from Ulquiorra's wound was slow because there was too much reiatsu in it.

And thus, we can conclude, Broly is way out of her league even if speed wasn't an issue, which as you note, it is.

MilkyPoint
Only because of her mindset.

ORIHIME WINS

Q99
It doesn't matter what her mindset is if she doesn't have enough power to overcome that amount of power, and she pretty clearly doesn't

After all. Ulquiorra's reiatsu took awhile to overcome, and you cannot tell me her mindset was unfocused on saving Ichigo right then. Broly's more powerful than ten thousand Ulquiorra's. She could be ten thousand times as focused on her intent and she'd still lose.

Not only does she not win, this doesn't resemble a contest.

Based
Orihime and I'm not even joking.

Based
No but seriously, why?

MilkyPoint
Originally posted by Q99
you cannot tell me her mindset was unfocused on saving Ichigo right then.

Alright rube.
She actually was completely unfocused. She was crying and completely distraught while repeating in her mind "What do I do?"

If that's focused to you, then god damn.

Btw I said she has MAXIMUM KILLING INTENT, which directly affects her offensive attack, Koten Zanshun. The only reason her offensive capabilities in the show were low is because she basically never even showed the slightest hint of killing intent.

She has powers that bend reality, hell outright "reject" reality. Broly would get his ass erased from existence if not for her incalculable mercy.

Maybe if you and Broly got on your knees and begged our goddess for forgiveness she'll give you a quick death. Maybe.

RUBEN RUBEN RUBEN

Q99
You must be thinking of the wrong scene.

That does not look unfocused, distraught, or unsure of what to do

Ok, there's no signs that'd be remotely near 1% of enough...

Which can be *resisted with power*. Broly has more power than everything in Bleach combined.

Orihime, in short, has no chance of hurting him. She cannot reject things of that level of power, it is beyond anything she has ever done by an immeasurable amount. It is beyond everything she has ever done, no matter how sure of herself, combined.

MilkyPoint
Dude lmao, that's not the part I was talking about. I'm talking about when Ulquiorra blew a hole in Ichigo's chest with cero oscuras.

Eithe way in that part she though Ichigo was a ***** nigga and couldn't do shit himself so she wasn't really focused on healing him at all.

And I suggest you quit spewing lies as our goddess has all seeing eyes. Please, do not anger Orihime more than you already have. She might send a reincarnated Broly your way to put an end to you.

AuraAngel
So let's see what we have here.

We have a hypothetical version of a character vs someone who is quite casually stronger than everyone in her universe combined by a great margin.

So already by implying that this hypothetical Orihime can best Broly you are placing her heads and shoulders above everyone in her universe. Including Aizen, Ichigo, Yamamoto, and the combined might of the Gotei 13. If Orihime were ever capable of such power then why would Aizen not bother trying to harness it for his own use?

The argument you're presenting is already stretched because of the above(if not broken completely) but besides that you are facing an uphill argument by using a hypothetical. Point black Orihime has never used her rejecting abilities to destroy something significant, let alone someone like Broly. The closest we get is her wanting to destroy Aizen's pet rock and if she can't will it out of existence by just wishing then she will do nothing to Broly.

And of course Broly is far too fast for Orihime and her fairies to touch. And since he's started this battle enraged he would likely just kill her before her hairpins have time to glow.

MilkyPoint
Yeah you're completely right. I shouldn't have matched these two up. Orihime just wrecks basically everyone from DBZ. Really isn't a fair fight y'know?

NemeBro
You should be more subtle than that. Good trolls are not so obvious.

But then, you're clearly a dumb white trash hick, so subtlety is not your forte.

MilkyPoint
so made

u alright? u shlnt b c4llin p33pl nam u no\?

/report

Asura's Wrath was shit by the way.

inb4ijustlikethecharshurhurr

NemeBro
Oh no I liked the game all right, though I did not pay more money just to play the ending. I watched that on youtube.

Also, "so made"? Did you mean umad?

You can't report me. I am invincible on this site, scumbag.

MilkyPoint
Shh baddie it's alright.

ol0--o0-ol0 l00k@dis gai

dun evn no wut yo0 made m33n

ver shalo % p3dntic

NemeBro
Oh look the fat seal can even copy Family Guy!

MilkyPoint
Oh look the douche won't pay for DLC for his favorite shitty video game of all time.

huehuehue

Q99
Originally posted by MilkyPoint
Dude lmao, that's not the part I was talking about. I'm talking about when Ulquiorra blew a hole in Ichigo's chest with cero oscuras.

So? You're missing the point- she was having resistance at that point due to Ulquiorra's power even though she was focused and sure and not hesitating.

That scene shows power resists her ability.

That scene, in short, demonstrates she could never reject something as powerful as Broly. If Ulquiorra's residual power is enough to give her difficulty in healing a love one in calm conditions with a wound smaller than others she's healed before, then her max intent on anything is far beyond Broly. That's what the scans say.

NemeBro
Oh look the douche won't pay for DLC for his favorite shitty video game of all time.

huehuehue Point out where I said it was my favorite video game of all time fatass. Go suck your mother's dick, but wait until I'm done milking it first.

MilkyPoint
>Has Augus avatar
>Has Augus sig
>Has faggy Augus quote in sig

Clearly wants to get double teamed by Asura and Augus' godlike machine dicks.

Btw thats extremely gay of you if you're milking dicks of any kind. lmao these attempted insults are great

I can feel the hate....FLOWWW THROUGH YOU.
Keep at it big grin

k33p iett up nab --0oo0l spo00o0o mad3

Zack Fair
And thats a wrap.

Cya when you start socking.

NemeBro
>Has Augus avatar
>Has Augus sig
>Has faggy Augus quote in sig

Clearly wants to get double teamed by Asura and Augus' godlike machine dicks.

Btw thats extremely gay of you if you're milking dicks of any kind. lmao these attempted insults are great

I can feel the hate....FLOWWW THROUGH YOU.
Keep at it big grin

k33p iett up nab --0oo0l spo00o0o mad3

Insinuating that someone like dudes doesn't work as an insult on someone who actually does like dudes, you stupid cow. thumb up

But nice try at an insult, it is a shame that the best you have are gay jibes, dumb mulatto Florida cracker. thumb up

Also, greentexting? Go back to 4chan with that shit, Uncle Tom ass house nigga punk.

MilkyPoint
LOL these are getting pretty creative. "dumb mulatto Florida cracker"

k33p@itgaybr0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.