Riddick vs. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Riddick is armed with guns he used in CoR while Jango has his standard equipment except no ship.

Fight in Coliseum.

KingD19
Riddick used Necromonger gravity guns. And his aim was pretty spot on. Even a glancing hit would probably break some bones and send Jango flying.

FrothByte
Interesting match up. Riddick seems to have more skill, speed, and agility. Definitely more strength. But Jango has a whole load of weird arsenals (and armor). I'd say Riddick simply because I like him better, but this could definitely go either way.

jaden101
Jango's armour and kit let him take on Jedi and also get trampled by that big rhino thing without damage. Riddick couldn't take on Jedi. Jango wins. You're talking his jetpack. Grappling hook. Arm blades, blasters (which took out that rhino thing with 1 shot), flame thrower and back launch missiles.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Jango's armour and kit let him take on Jedi and also get trampled by that big rhino thing without damage. Riddick couldn't take on Jedi. Jango wins. You're talking his jetpack. Grappling hook. Arm blades, blasters (which took out that rhino thing with 1 shot), flame thrower and back launch missiles. What makes you think Riddick couldn't take on a Jedi ?

jaden101
Jedi can run faster, jump higher, hit harder, have a better weapon of which they are at least as equally skillful with as Riddick is with his knives. Couple that with force based attacks then a Jedi would make short work of Riddick. And before you start, I actually prefer Riddick as a character to almost all the Jedi. I'd be rooting for him to win in a fight but he wouldn't against any Jedi of decent skill.

quanchi112
Jedi can run faster, jump higher, hit harder, have a better weapon of which they are at least as equally skillful with as Riddick is with his knives. Couple that with force based attacks then a Jedi would make short work of Riddick. And before you start, I actually prefer Riddick as a character to almost all the Jedi. I'd be rooting for him to win in a fight but he wouldn't against any Jedi of decent skill. Who cares how high they can jump ? Riddick has shown more skill than Jango. He's been shown to effortlessly slaughter Necromongers. Riddick tagged The Lord Marshal whose speed and reaction time is faster than any Jedi. Quit making stuff up. Force based attacks Didnt just end Jango either. Not the way it works.

Riddick blasts and kills Jango. More than enough skill to do so. This isn't some Jedi he is up against. Ranged attacks and all.

jaden101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who cares how high they can jump ? Riddick has shown more skill than Jango. He's been shown to effortlessly slaughter Necromongers. Riddick tagged The Lord Marshal whose speed and reaction time is faster than any Jedi. Quit making stuff up. Force based attacks Didnt just end Jango either. Not the way it works.

Riddick blasts and kills Jango. More than enough skill to do so. This isn't some Jedi he is up against. Ranged attacks and all.

What did I 'make up' exactly?

Here's the facts

Obi wan and qui gonn's force speed was way faster than the Lord Marshall fighting Riddick

2. Riddick is skilled with knives but average with a gun. In fact how many times do we see him use the gravity gun? Once on a guy standing 5 feet away from him. So where's the feats to show he's some super marksman shot?

3. Jango is vastly better equipped and could avoid Riddick all day long. Missiles, flame throwers, grappling hooks, blasters = dead Riddick.

4. Riddick was getting his ass handed to him by the Lord Marshall until Vaako intervened.

best you actually counter what I write rather than what you want me to have written.

Robtard
Jango's a mini arsenal. Riddick's at a loss with his weapons and an arena setting doesn't help him at all. Jango takes this.

If the setting where in Riddick's favor where he had places to hide and potentially surprise attack from to get in close where he's most deadly, I can see him taking it.

quanchi112
What did I 'make up' exactly?

Here's the facts

Obi wan and qui gonn's force speed was way faster than the Lord Marshall fighting Riddick

2. Riddick is skilled with knives but average with a gun. In fact how many times do we see him use the gravity gun? Once on a guy standing 5 feet away from him. So where's the feats to show he's some super marksman shot?

3. Jango is vastly better equipped and could avoid Riddick all day long. Missiles, flame throwers, grappling hooks, blasters = dead Riddick.

4. Riddick was getting his ass handed to him by the Lord Marshall until Vaako intervened.

best you actually counter what I write rather than what you want me to have written. Thats running not using it in combat. I guess Usain Bolt is a better fighter than Bruce Lee since he can run faster. laughing out loud

2. We see him use guns with exceptional skill every chance he possesses one. Watch CoR again as your memory seems hazy. You openly hate it.

3. Gun shoots him down. I mean he was vastly more equipped than a guy with a laser sword but that Didnt prevent him from being decapitated.

4. Still tagged him and was putting up a fight. Lord Marshal destroys Jango as well. Riddick also resisted the soul steal.

If a vastly over equipped guy can't beat a guy with a laser sword what chance does he have here against someone with exceptional skill and a gun.

smile

jaden101
A guy with a laser sword? Haha. Oh dear. You really don't know anything do you?

guess the droids that they were FIGHTING must've been my imagination

THe guy Riddick shot wasn't putting up a fight. He was standing still. Looks like it's you that needs to watch it again. Not me.

SevenShackles
The battle area is big and open jango has his jetpack, missiles (from the jetpack, I'm remembering correctly right?) and his pistols, nevermind all the other things he has tucked away. Riddick can't hide and even with his pistols a range fight is not in his favor here as jango has more mobility and options in that scenario than riddick. Mid range also favors jango if riddick tries to close the distance as it just opens up Jangos options for what gear he can use.
Up close jango is dead. The arena setting makes that really hard to pull off.

Id argue jango could disarm his with a well placed shot but I don't know if I have that impression of him due to being a fan or something I might of seen and forgotten so I'll just say it but put no real merit on it being true.

quanchi112
A guy with a laser sword? Haha. Oh dear. You really don't know anything do you?

guess the droids that they were FIGHTING must've been my imagination

THe guy Riddick shot wasn't putting up a fight. He was standing still. Looks like it's you that needs to watch it again. Not me. Were talking about equipped so yes a monk with a laser sword isn't very equipped.

When did I say that ?

Riddick was mercing them all. He was on another level. He mainly uses knives and crushes his foes. Giving him a gun is all he needs.

No, I don't. You clearly do if you ever saw it more than once even.

jaden101
He just happens to be the most skilled sabre duelist in the entire Jedi order. As opposed to 'a guy with a laser sword'

I'll spell it out for you. When obi-wan and qui-gonn use force speed. It's when they're FIGHTING shielded droids. You claimed they didn't use it during a fight.

The guy Riddick shot was the 2nd opponent in the fight on Crematoria. He stabbed the 1st one, took his gun and shot the next one from 5 feet away. You'd need to be retarded to miss given the width of range of the gravity guns. This doesn't make him an expert marksman. If you've got other feats of Riddick using firearms that would show he could take out Jango that I have forgotten about then feel free to post the vids.

quanchi112
He just happens to be the most skilled sabre duelist in the entire Jedi order. As opposed to 'a guy with a laser sword'

I'll spell it out for you. When obi-wan and qui-gonn use force speed. It's when they're FIGHTING shielded droids. You claimed they didn't use it during a fight.

The guy Riddick shot was the 2nd opponent in the fight on Crematoria. He stabbed the 1st one, took his gun and shot the next one from 5 feet away. You'd need to be retarded to miss given the width of range of the gravity guns. This doesn't make him an expert marksman. If you've got other feats of Riddick using firearms that would show he could take out Jango that I have forgotten about then feel free to post the vids. Yes, so you admit skill can overcome equipped.

They used it to run. One time. Lol. Running isn't fighting.

So you think Riddick has no skill with a gun ? Honestly, you just sound ridiculous.

I am not searching YouTube for evidence to post. You clearly downplay.

Riddick shoots three to five guys while cutting and slicing. Watch it over. The guy would scare Jango IMO.

jaden101

So you think Riddick has no skill with a gun ? Honestly, you just sound ridiculous.

I am not searching YouTube for evidence to post. You clearly downplay.

Translates to 'I have no evidence to back up my argument.

as it happens I watched the fight scene earlier today. He shoots 2 guys both at close range then does the move where he grabs Kira and spins her round. Drops the gun and takes his knives out. Absolutely nothing to suggest he's an expert marksman.

You realise the burden of proof is on you to prove he can hit and take out a target like jango.

So again. How does he counter missiles, flame throwers, blasters from a target that can fly?

He can throw his knives seeing as he's proven he can accurately hit a target that way but given jango's armour got trampled by a massive creature without much damage I don't see that working.

So on you go. Prove me wrong.

Silent Master

as it happens I watched the fight scene earlier today. He shoots 2 guys both at close range then does the move where he grabs Kira and spins her round. Drops the gun and takes his knives out. Absolutely nothing to suggest he's an expert marksman.

You realise the burden of proof is on you to prove he can hit and take out a target like jango.

So again. How does he counter missiles, flame throwers, blasters from a target that can fly?

He can throw his knives seeing as he's proven he can accurately hit a target that way but given jango's armour got trampled by a massive creature without much damage I don't see that working.

So on you go. Prove me wrong.

He can't.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
He can't.

He won't try either

quanchi112

So on you go. Prove me wrong. Not looking for it on YouTube. First guy he shoots he isn't looking at. Shoots more than two.

Demonstrates Hes exceptional while enemies coming at him from all angles while wielding his blades as well.

Shoots him. He dies. Shoots him out of the air. This isn't powers debating, sport.

So now Jango is immune to knives ? Lol.

Windu easily cut off his head. Riddick cuts him if he gets in close or shoots him if he keeps his distance.

quanchi112
He can't. Untrue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
He won't try either He needs to watch the movie again.

jaden101
Not looking for it on YouTube. First guy he shoots he isn't looking at. Shoots more than two.

Demonstrates Hes exceptional while enemies coming at him from all angles while wielding his blades as well.

Shoots him. He dies. Shoots him out of the air. This isn't powers debating, sport.

So now Jango is immune to knives ? Lol.

Windu easily cut off his head. Riddick cuts him if he gets in close or shoots him if he keeps his distance.

1. You're lying. He shoots 2 people at point blank range. 1 isn't moving and the other is running straight at him. Then he spins kira about. SHE shoots some necros, he lets go of her, drops the gun and takes out his knives.

2. Knives aren't lightsabres. And a giant trampling beast with a horn has much more chance of penetrating jango's armour than a thrown knife. It didn't. And neither will the knife.

3. You still haven't shown Riddick can hit a fast moving flying target let alone pierce his armour from distance.

4. Still waiting on the skilled marksman feats.

Try again.

Silent Master
1. You're lying. He shoots 2 people at point blank range. 1 isn't moving and the other is running straight at him. Then he spins kira about. SHE shoots some necros, he lets go of her, drops the gun and takes out his knives.

2. Knives aren't lightsabres. And a giant trampling beast with a horn has much more chance of penetrating jango's armour than a thrown knife. It didn't. And neither will the knife.

3. You still haven't shown Riddick can hit a fast moving flying target let alone pierce his armour from distance.

Try again.

He's not going to post any valid feats, he'll just keep trolling like he does in most every thread he posts in.

jaden101
I'll tell you why you're not looking for it on YouTube. It being Riddick's great marksman feats. Because he doesn't have any.
Let's also remind ourselves of what happens at the end of the fight scene on crematoria that you thinks makes Riddick such a badass. He gets 1 shot KO'd and left for dead and would've burned to a crisp if it wasn't for the ex furyan.

quanchi112

Try again. Wrong. He shoots three like I said on screen. You are going by YouTube videos not the actual movie. Clown. First kill he isn't even looking at.

2. Knives cut into you. Jango is getting cut into. Depends on the force applied. Beast has no skill just runs at him. Big whoop.

3. Watch the scene again. Riddick usually shows he can jump long distances and kill those he wants to. Also tags Lord MArshal with a knife.m you admit he's skilled with knives. Point proven.

4. What skilled Jango feats do we have ? He killed one Jedi who was fighting Dooku at close range. Name me one guy he's killed at long range. Sure Didnt kill Obi.

laughing out loud

Be careful what you start because ill always finish it. smile

quanchi112
He's not going to post any valid feats, he'll just keep trolling like he does in most every thread he posts in. Wah.

Silent Master
I'll tell you why you're not looking for it on YouTube. It being Riddick's great marksman feats. Because he doesn't have any.
Let's also remind ourselves of what happens at the end of the fight scene on crematoria that you thinks makes Riddick such a badass. He gets 1 shot KO'd and left for dead and would've burned to a crisp if it wasn't for the ex furyan.

Don't spoil the movie for him, he hasn't seen it yet.

quanchi112
Don't spoil the movie for him, he hasn't seen it yet. Riddick took on a bunch of them. Jango fled from one opponent. True that.

Jango also died pretty quickly in battle against a man with a laser sword.

jaden101
Wrong. He shoots three like I said on screen. You are going by YouTube videos not the actual movie. Clown. First kill he isn't even looking at.

2. Knives cut into you. Jango is getting cut into. Depends on the force applied. Beast has no skill just runs at him. Big whoop.

3. Watch the scene again. Riddick usually shows he can jump long distances and kill those he wants to. Also tags Lord MArshal with a knife.m you admit he's skilled with knives. Point proven.

4. What skilled Jango feats do we have ? He killed one Jedi who was fighting Dooku at close range. Name me one guy he's killed at long range. Sure Didnt kill Obi.

laughing out loud

Be careful what you start because ill always finish it. smile

1. It's just 3 now is it? It's not 3-5 like it was just a few posts ago? It's 2. You him shoot 2. You see him point the gun again but you don't see him fire.

2. I'm supposedly watching the YouTube videos am I? That'd still be 1 step above you cos you're 'not searching YouTube' for the clips.

3. Jango's getting cut into when he's flying is he? How is Riddick going to connect?

4. The beasts horn would connect with vastly more energy than a thrown knife. It didn't get through the armour and neither would the knife.

5. Again with the 'a man with a laser sword'? Is that how you rationalise your arguments when you're beaten? You can't produce your own feats so you try and downplay others? Being deliberately obtuse is called trolling.

quanchi112
1. It's just 3 now is it? It's not 3-5 like it was just a few posts ago? It's 2. You him shoot 2. You see him point the gun again but you don't see him fire.

2. I'm supposedly watching the YouTube videos am I? That'd still be 1 step above you cos you're 'not searching YouTube' for the clips.

3. Jango's getting cut into when he's flying is he? How is Riddick going to connect?

4. The beasts horn would connect with vastly more energy than a thrown knife. It didn't get through the armour and neither would the knife.

5. Again with the 'a man with a laser sword'? Is that how you rationalise your arguments when you're beaten? You can't produce your own feats so you try and downplay others? Being deliberately obtuse is called trolling. 1. 3 confirmed shots but I believe 5 off screen. Three confirmed shots but no youths you only see 2. I own the film you need to watch it and quit relying on YouTube.

2. I'm aware of YouTube I just dont rely on it.

3. Shooting him.

4. Not a skilled attack. Completely different.

5. Well, you said he's over equipped but abandon the logic against the man with a laser sword.

But you are ignoring Jangos feats. He took out on Jedi whose primary focus was on Dooku. That's it ? So by my count 3 shots to how many Jango hits.

Riddick is also very acrobatic and strong. Obi had Jango all over the place. They both were. Sloppy women fighting and rolling around.

Give me some long range Jango feats or else concede. laughing

jaden101
1. 3 confirmed shots but I believe 5 off screen. Three confirmed shots but no youths you only see 2. I own the film you need to watch it and quit relying on YouTube.

2. I'm aware of YouTube I just dont rely on it.

3. Shooting him.

4. Not a skilled attack. Completely different.

5. Well, you said he's over equipped but abandon the logic against the man with a laser sword.

But you are ignoring Jangos feats. He took out on Jedi whose primary focus was on Dooku. That's it ? So by my count 3 shots to how many Jango hits.

Riddick is also very acrobatic and strong. Obi had Jango all over the place. They both were. Sloppy women fighting and rolling around.

Give me some long range Jango feats or else concede. laughing

1. See attachment.Incidentally Pitch Black is on loan. What with people actually wanting to watch that notifi

2. Based on what feats? Shooting 2 men at point blank range with a weapon with a spread of fire equivalent to a shotgun? Great marksmanship.

3. Physics aren't different dependant on skill. Kinetic energy is kinetic energy.

4. Saying that Mace is 'a man with a laser sword' is like saying that hawkeye is just a man with a bow and arrow or captain America is just a man with a shield. And yet you accuse others of downplaying. But using your own logic, Riddick got one shot ko'd from a man with a gravity gun.

jaden101
Grr. Won't let me attach a pic.

jaden101

quanchi112
1. See attachment.Incidentally Pitch Black is on loan. What with people actually wanting to watch that notifi

2. Based on what feats? Shooting 2 men at point blank range with a weapon with a spread of fire equivalent to a shotgun? Great marksmanship.

3. Physics aren't different dependant on skill. Kinetic energy is kinetic energy.

4. Saying that Mace is 'a man with a laser sword' is like saying that hawkeye is just a man with a bow and arrow or captain America is just a man with a shield. And yet you accuse others of downplaying. But using your own logic, Riddick got one shot ko'd from a man with a gravity gun. 1. Looks photoshopped.

2. Shot three and the first he Wasnt even looking. Takes skill to do so while fighting a bunch of enemies.

3. Skill determines amount of pressure to a single point not just a generalized area.

4. He's outgunned and still killed Jango. He is a man with a laser sword. That's a fact.

Name the impressive Jango feats. You still won't. Jango isn't impressive. That's what's funny. Because he's from Star Wars isn't a valid reason. laughing out loud

quanchi112
. Looks photoshopped.

quanchi112
Jango also clearly misses Obi while in he heat of battle. Lol. What a marksman.

jaden101
Haha. Photoshopped? In 5 minutes on a mobile phone. Besides I can barely use MS paint.

he wasn't fighting a bunch of enemies when he shot the 1st one. He'd isolated 2 of them. Stabbed 1 and shot the other. He then shot 1 more and pointed his gun once after that but yet don't see a shot being fired or connecting.

But then you're trying to say he shot more 'off screen'. Haha. ****ing hilarious. Possibly the most ridiculous argument in the history of these forums. I'd be as well saying jango killed a dozen Jedi off screen if that's what we're allowing now.

Here's the facts. There's no on screen evidence to support that Riddick can hit a fast moving flying man with a gun from distance. There is evidence that jango can hit a man sized target from a larger distance than Riddick hit anyone. There is no evidence that jango's armour can be penetrated by pointy things rammed into it with force. There is evidence to the contrary. Jango got beat by the most skilled lightsabre duelist in the Jedi order. Riddick got one shot ko'd by a man with a concussion based weapon.

jaden101
Jango also clearly misses Obi while in he heat of battle. Lol. What a marksman.

Every shot when obi wan runs out the door would've hit him if they weren't deflected. That was firing from the hip. It's only when jango was rocketing backwards while firing that he missed and only cos obi wan jumped out the way. Then there was the 1 shot kill of the giant beast. The hit with the rocket. The inch perfect grappling hook shot while flying.

What's Riddick's shooting feats again? 2 men, point blank range with a wide range weapon. Haha.

quanchi112
Haha. Photoshopped? In 5 minutes on a mobile phone. Besides I can barely use MS paint.

he wasn't fighting a bunch of enemies when he shot the 1st one. He'd isolated 2 of them. Stabbed 1 and shot the other. He then shot 1 more and pointed his gun once after that but yet don't see a shot being fired or connecting.

But then you're trying to say he shot more 'off screen'. Haha. ****ing hilarious. Possibly the most ridiculous argument in the history of these forums. I'd be as well saying jango killed a dozen Jedi off screen if that's what we're allowing now.

Here's the facts. There's no on screen evidence to support that Riddick can hit a fast moving flying man with a gun from distance. There is evidence that jango can hit a man sized target from a larger distance than Riddick hit anyone. There is no evidence that jango's armour can be penetrated by pointy things rammed into it with force. There is evidence to the contrary. Jango got beat by the most skilled lightsabre duelist in the Jedi order. Riddick got one shot ko'd by a man with a concussion based weapon. Clearly photoshopped.

He's smart but there were always tons of enemies against him. Glad you agree he is great with a. Gun while stabbing and beating multiple foes.

We see 3 clearly and him fire the gun. Either way he hasn't missed.

No evidence Jango can hit someone moving around. No, there isn't. Jango misses one guy in front of him in close range.

Obi knocks him around. No reason why Riddick can't nor that he can't stab him.

Vhago shot him and an enemy while he was safely away. This is a one on one figg. Jango won't be safely watching in the distance as he fights others. Context.

jaden101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqs9DYisSsg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

quanchi112
Every shot when obi wan runs out the door would've hit him if they weren't deflected. That was firing from the hip. It's only when jango was rocketing backwards while firing that he missed and only cos obi wan jumped out the way. Then there was the 1 shot kill of the giant beast. The hit with the rocket. The inch perfect grappling hook shot while flying.

What's Riddick's shooting feats again? 2 men, point blank range with a wide range weapon. Haha. He misses at the end of the fight and during. Misses a lot. Yes, Obi moved out of way. Riddick moves out of way. Now you are getting it. Riddick is very athletic and has quickness.

3 men. Better than killing a Jedi whose attention is elsewhere and missing against Obi. Windu killed him.

Jango-------overrated.

Star Wars hype.

jaden101
You've lost. You've provided nothing to show that Riddick could hit jango. I've given numerous examples to show that jango could hit Riddick. You've lied about film feats. You simply made stuff up that you think happened 'off screen'. You're a troll and a moron.

quanchi112
You've lost. You've provided nothing to show that Riddick could hit jango. I've given numerous examples to show that jango could hit Riddick. You've lied about film feats. You simply made stuff up that you think happened 'off screen'. You're a troll and a moron. No, as Jango hasn't hit anyone of note. Missed Obi despite having clone son help him.

you've lied. Who has Jango hit at long range while in a fight ?

Missed Obi at short range. laughing out loud

jaden101
No, as Jango hasn't hit anyone of note. Missed Obi despite having clone son help him.

you've lied. Who has Jango hit at long range while in a fight ?

Missed Obi at short range. laughing out loud

The question you should be asking is who has Riddick hit at long range?

The answer is no one. Either with a gun or anything else for that matter. He dies. Quickly.

By the way. Who's 'Vhago'? The film you profess to love so much and you dont even know one of the main character's names? Seems to me like you don't own it. I bet you hadn't even heard of Dark Fury until I posted the pic.

quanchi112
The question you should be asking is who has Riddick hit at long range?

The answer is no one. Either with a gun or anything else for that matter. He dies. Quickly.

By the way. Who's 'Vhago'? The film you profess to love so much and you dont even know one of the main character's names? Seems to me like you don't own it. I bet you hadn't even heard of Dark Fury until I posted the pic. We have never seen Riddick miss. We've seen Jango miss.

Haha. That's the point. He hasn't tagged anyone yet you are hypocritical in your assessment.

Don't know how to spell the name and Didnt look it up. Don't care. Don't love it but did like it. I wanted to see more. That's all.

SevenShackles
Uh.. Obi wan and Mace had to deflect Jangos shots with their Lightsabers and I doubt that can be recreated by Riddicks weapons so he will have to do alot more dodging than the Jedi's ever did. Also comparing Mace cutting off Jangos head with a lightsaber to Riddicks blades is just faulty. Lightsabers as shown in phantom menace were able to be stuck into giant metal doors and steadily melt them, their damage output and durability shouldn't be compared to any metal blade beyond those specifically created to counter them in the star wars EU.

Jango wasn't given much screen time but what he did get wasn't that bad. Not killing Obi wan one of the most show skilled Jedi of the film isn't a bad showing and given the status of Mace neither was getting his head chopped off.
Could riddick deflect those close range pistol shots and close the distance for the kill? No. He will be to bust dodging.

I don't remember riddick tagging anything as fast as jango with his jetpack other than the fight with the Lord Marshal and i don't think that can be recreated as Jango Wont be close to him.

jaden101
We have never seen Riddick miss. We've seen Jango miss.

Haha. That's the point. He hasn't tagged anyone yet you are hypocritical in your assessment.

Don't know how to spell the name and Didnt look it up. Don't care. Don't love it but did like it. I wanted to see more. That's all.

EE-AW

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Uh.. Obi wan and Mace had to deflect Jangos shots with their Lightsabers and I doubt that can be recreated by Riddicks weapons so he will have to do alot more dodging than the Jedi's ever did. Also comparing Mace cutting off Jangos head with a lightsaber to Riddicks blades is just faulty. Lightsabers as shown in phantom menace were able to be stuck into giant metal doors and steadily melt them, their damage output and durability shouldn't be compared to any metal blade beyond those specifically created to counter them in the star wars EU.

Jango wasn't given much screen time but what he did get wasn't that bad. Not killing Obi wan one of the most show skilled Jedi of the film isn't a bad showing and given the status of Mace neither was getting his head chopped off.
Could riddick deflect those close range pistol shots and close the distance for the kill? No. He will be to bust dodging.

I don't remember riddick tagging anything as fast as jango with his jetpack other than the fight with the Lord Marshal and i don't think that can be recreated as Jango Wont be close to him. He also missed Obi as he stood there. Riddick won't stand still. That's why Jedi Dont move as they can deflect.

We see Mace jump when he uses flames as he has to but laser blasts that size they can easily block. Riddick will dodge or shoot him. While Jango fights Obi nape has advantage of them not being able to fire back.

Lord Marshal. You just said it. Marshal is far faster than Jango or even Jedi in combat.

Riddick clearly wins.

Robtard
No, as Jango hasn't hit anyone of note. Missed Obi despite having clone son help him.

In your butthurt Vader Vs Khan thread you were claiming that Jango was kicking Obi's ass in that fight and people were correcting you laughing out loud You have zero integrity.

Now do some more flips.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
In your butthurt Vader Vs Khan thread you were claiming that Jango was kicking Obi's ass in that fight and people were correcting you laughing out loud You have zero integrity.

Now do some more flips. They both were flopping around like women on their backs. He was a threat to Obi and vice versa. Both were equally pathetic here.

Robtard
They both were flopping around like women on their backs. He was a threat to Obi and vice versa. Both were equally pathetic here.

And the flips, exactly as I said smile *honk* *honk*

Dramatic Gecko
Riddick will win or escape. Based on the fact that Riddick is a protagonist and Jango is support character. But it will be a like a Boss Fight for Riddick.

quanchi112
And the flips, exactly as I said smile *honk* *honk* Jango did have the upper hand but clearly was inept. Missed shots and what not. Riddick mauls him. If he gets close Hes going to wreck Jango. Obi flopped around like a woman. That's the guy who crushed Vader.

Robtard
Jango did have the upper hand but clearly was inept. Missed shots and what not.

Riddick mauls him. If he gets close Hes going to wreck Jango.

Obi flopped around like a woman. That's the guy who crushed Vader.

Funny how you wank a character when you need and then downplay later if if suits your clown flips. Anyhow:

Jango missed a total of two times. The missile fired from his back hit about a 1-2 feet away from where Obi was standing and he missed once with his blaster right as he was getting up and had to make a hasty shot as Obi was right on him. All other shots would have hit if Obi didn't block or evade.

Yeah, most people have said if Riddick were to get in close somehow here, he would win, as CQC is his strength. In an arena setting and with what Jango has, it's not likely happening.

/derp. We all know you don't like Star Wars; that's fine. Stop sharing though.

Dramatic Gecko
*HORRIFYED* How could you Quanchi! Star Wars is awesome! *faints from horror*

quanchi112
Funny how you wank a character when you need and then downplay later if if suits your clown flips. Anyhow:

Jango missed a total of two times. The missile fired from his back hit about a 1-2 feet away from where Obi was standing and he missed once with his blaster right as he was getting up and had to make a hasty shot as Obi was right on him. All other shots would have hit if Obi didn't block or evade.

Yeah, most people have said if Riddick were to get in close somehow here, he would win, as CQC is his strength. In an arena setting and with what Jango has, it's not likely happening.

/derp. We all know you don't like Star Wars; that's fine. Stop sharing though. Nothing I said changed. Jango is clearly a threat to overrated Jedi. Jango is still inept as he disarmed Obi but couldn't finish him off.

Yes, missed twice. Awful. Disarmed Obi. Awesome though just couldn't finish him. Jedis lose sabers a lot.

Why not ? Obi and Jango got up close and Obi doesn't have a long ranged weapon.

Like Star Wars just don't overrated. If I get into a debate against a character that doesn't mean I hate the movies. Black and white in your shitty world.

Riddick wins. Clearly. Objective. I don't care what movies they are from but apparently its everything to you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
*HORRIFYED* How could you Quanchi! Star Wars is awesome! *faints from horror* I like Star Wars but unlike Robbie I debate objectively.

Dramatic Gecko
That's okay then. *phew, puts chainsaw away*

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
That's okay then. *phew, puts chainsaw away* thumb up

Robtard
Nothing I said changed. Jango is clearly a threat to overrated Jedi. Jango is still inept as he disarmed Obi but couldn't finish him off.

Yes, missed twice. Awful. Disarmed Obi. Awesome though just couldn't finish him. Jedis lose sabers a lot.

Why not ? Obi and Jango got up close and Obi doesn't have a long ranged weapon.

Like Star Wars just don't overrated. If I get into a debate against a character that doesn't mean I hate the movies. Black and white in your shitty world.

Riddick wins. Clearly. Objective. I don't care what movies they are from but apparently its everything to you.

Flips.

You could at least thank me for enlightening you on the info, even if you're still going to use it to downplay. Just polite.

Because Riddick isn't a Jedi and he's not blocking a bunch of blaster bolts and what not from a flying guy with a necro gun. Knowing the limits of characters is good as is understanding the OP conditions.

More flips and "no you!"

Sorry, you're wrong, not in this setting; it's been shown. And more flips and "no you!" rants.

quanchi112
Flips.

You could at least thank me for enlightening you on the info, even if you're still going to use it to downplay. Just polite.

Because Riddick isn't a Jedi and he's not blocking a bunch of blaster bolts and what not from a flying guy with a necro gun. Knowing the limits of characters is good as is understanding the OP conditions.

More flips and "no you!"

Sorry, you're wrong, not in this setting; it's been shown. And more flips and "no you!" rants. Tears.

Riddick has long ranged game unlike Jedi which Jango couldn't finish off despite being disarmed.

Riddick wins. Jango is overrated.

SevenShackles
Tears.

Riddick has long ranged game unlike Jedi which Jango couldn't finish off despite being disarmed.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm23/socom75/tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

jaden101
Tears.

It's great when you say things that are the complete opposite of use truth. It makes the hole you're digging that little bit deeper.

quanchi112
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm23/socom75/tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif Concession accepted.

quanchi112
It's great when you say things that are the complete opposite of use truth. It makes the hole you're digging that little bit deeper. You asked for proof of something Jango hasn't even done. Hypocritical, laughable, unbelievably offensive, sickening, silly, and outrageous.

Riddick wins.

SevenShackles
Concession accepted.
Excuse me for trying to shoehorn some humor lol.

Back to it. How does he have range game? Yeah he picked up a gun and shot ppl with a space shotgun at close range.. Cool.. Okay.. And he can throw knives.. Ok cool. But what about that says he will tag a fast moving target from a good distance away that's shooting at him. Point is he won't have time to line up a shot or be close enough where it won't matter given the type of weapon granted to him. At least back up your claim of his knives being able to penetrate Jangos armor by mentioning a good instance where they cut/thrown into highly durable material nevermind a mention of quick 'auto-aim' like accuracy of a knife throw. Something.

His fight with Lord Marshal.. Yeah he tagged him and killed but you keep forgetting the situational circumstance. The lord marshal appeared cocky and was in mid dodge when Riddick did it.. Yes he gets credit for seeing him or knowing where he was going or whatever it was but it is hard to see how that translate into shooting a man traveling at high speed who is focusing souly on him. Your not even trying to break it down to give it any sort of meaning here which will lead to the conclusion that it's invalid for the sake of this argument.

quanchi112
Excuse me for trying to shoehorn some humor lol.

Back to it. How does he have range game? Yeah he picked up a gun and shot ppl with a space shotgun at close range.. Cool.. Okay.. And he can throw knives.. Ok cool. But what about that says he will tag a fast moving target from a good distance away that's shooting at him. Point is he won't have time to line up a shot or be close enough where it won't matter given the type of weapon granted to him. At least back up your claim of his knives being able to penetrate Jangos armor by mentioning a good instance where they cut/thrown into highly durable material nevermind a mention of quick 'auto-aim' like accuracy of a knife throw. Something.

His fight with Lord Marshal.. Yeah he tagged him and killed but you keep forgetting the situational circumstance. The lord marshal appeared cocky and was in mid dodge when Riddick did it.. Yes he gets credit for seeing him or knowing where he was going or whatever it was but it is hard to see how that translate into shooting a man traveling at high speed who is focusing souly on him. Your not even trying to break it down to give it any sort of meaning here which will lead to the conclusion that it's invalid for the sake of this argument. Your claim to prove. We see Obi clearly knock him around in his armor. Yes, he will as even Jango is a close fight couldn't directly hit Obi. Missed and was all,over the place. Obi was minus a saber as well during the fight at certain points.

Still hitLord Marshal. Fight started off with him tagging him with a knife throw. Riddick knew where he was going due to his reflexes and stabbed him in the head.

SevenShackles
Your claim to prove. We see Obi clearly knock him around in his armor. Yes, he will as even Jango is a close fight couldn't directly hit Obi. Missed and was all,over the place. Obi was minus a saber as well during the fight at certain points.

Still hitLord Marshal. Fight started off with him tagging him with a knife throw. Riddick knew where he was going due to his reflexes and stabbed him in the head.
Wrong guy. Im not arguing in favor of Jango. Not really. I just point stuff out and ask questions. You talk alot about jango and repeat alot about Riddick so yeah I don't need to prove anything more so when you keep saying he has range skill and fail to prove it.

Idk maybe I'm asking for to much asking for you to prop up riddick with a better argument rather than just pick apart and shit on jango. Which honestly came across as a pale imitation of Boba than his own man beyond the 'cowboy' pistols gimmick.

Reflexes.. Okay. That sounds like a close combat advantage rather than a range one. Sad truth is he hasn't shown that same semi precog with range weapons. Maybe in the next film.

quanchi112
Wrong guy. Im not arguing in favor of Jango. Not really. I just point stuff out and ask questions. You talk alot about jango and repeat alot about Riddick so yeah I don't need to prove anything more so when you keep saying he has range skill and fail to prove it.

Idk maybe I'm asking for to much asking for you to prop up riddick with a better argument rather than just pick apart and shit on jango. Which honestly came across as a pale imitation of Boba than his own man beyond the 'cowboy' pistols gimmick.

Reflexes.. Okay. That sounds like a close combat advantage rather than a range one. Sad truth is he hasn't shown that same semi precog with range weapons. Maybe in the next film. Watch the scenes in CoR. We see competence from him unlike Jango while in combat. We see Obi close the gap so why can't Riddick.

Riddicks hand to hand skills, feats of strength, ruthlessness speaks for itself. The guy mauls Nexromongers left and right. One right after the other. Only one who is above him is Lord Marshal but even he failed to take his soul and resorted to a weapon confirming how badass Riddick is.

He's shown adept skill at closing the distance. Has a long range weapon unlike Obi who did so.

Darkstorm Zero
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38541558.jpg

So predictable.

jaden101
You asked for proof of something Jango hasn't even done. Hypocritical, laughable, unbelievably offensive, sickening, silly, and outrageous.

Riddick wins.

so you went away for a day. Had a nice long think about this and came back with what proof that Riddick has any long range feats to back up your claim he could hit a fast moving flying target like jango?

None. Cos he has none and he has no chance of victory.

Best you take a few more days to have another wee think about re-doing this thread and gimping Jango so he has no jetpack and no blasters and no missiles and no flamethrower and no armour and no helmet and no eyes and had a massive stroke making the left side of his body useless or whatever your usual gimping cos you're butthurt threads consist of.

or you could wait for the new movie to be released and try again after that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
So predictable. Debate or leave.

quanchi112
so you went away for a day. Had a nice long think about this and came back with what proof that Riddick has any long range feats to back up your claim he could hit a fast moving flying target like jango?

None. Cos he has none and he has no chance of victory.

Best you take a few more days to have another wee think about re-doing this thread and gimping Jango so he has no jetpack and no blasters and no missiles and no flamethrower and no armour and no helmet and no eyes and had a massive stroke making the left side of his body useless or whatever your usual gimping cos you're butthurt threads consist of.

or you could wait for the new movie to be released and try again after that. You have no feats as to suggest Jango tags him while away. We also see a fight in which the guy he was fighting got close as in hand to hand combat against him. He was less equipped than Riddick was.

Riddick beats him based on how they fight and the evidence. You can't even cite one single example of Jango winning in the manner you described. We see him miss Obi. laughing out loud

I don't need a new movie. The case is solid and is in character for both of them.

Emi~Kiro
The area they are fighting in is much bigger than the area Jango fought Obi-wan and ontop of that it's clear terrain so how is riddick even with great speed going to close the distance between himself and a guy who is flying around the wide coliseum? It's even worse if it's the one from attack of the clones. That seemed huge.

I think riddick is a much better character but it doesn't mean he wins. Not that I don't think he can pull wins just not a majority.

jaden101
You have no feats as to suggest Jango tags him while away. We also see a fight in which the guy he was fighting got close as in hand to hand combat against him. He was less equipped than Riddick was.

Riddick beats him based on how they fight and the evidence. You can't even cite one single example of Jango winning in the manner you described. We see him miss Obi. laughing out loud

I don't need a new movie. The case is solid and is in character for both of them.

Obi is shown to be able to run much faster and jump much higher than Riddick. If Riddick tried to flying kick jango like Obi did he'd miss by a laughably large distance.

Every one of jango's opening volley of shots would've hit Obi wan if he didn't deflect them. Every one of his shots would've hit Mace if he didn't deflect them. Riddick can't deflect shots. He dies.

The end.

focus4chumps
stay tuned for gimped jango fett spite thread.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/images_zps1741b3fa.jpg

Zack Fair
rofl

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
The area they are fighting in is much bigger than the area Jango fought Obi-wan and ontop of that it's clear terrain so how is riddick even with great speed going to close the distance between himself and a guy who is flying around the wide coliseum? It's even worse if it's the one from attack of the clones. That seemed huge.

I think riddick is a much better character but it doesn't mean he wins. Not that I don't think he can pull wins just not a majority. He has a gun. Obi did not.

quanchi112
Obi is shown to be able to run much faster and jump much higher than Riddick. If Riddick tried to flying kick jango like Obi did he'd miss by a laughably large distance.

Every one of jango's opening volley of shots would've hit Obi wan if he didn't deflect them. Every one of his shots would've hit Mace if he didn't deflect them. Riddick can't deflect shots. He dies.

The end. Not in combat. No, he wouldn't. Riddick would stick him with his knives.

Riddick moves. Obi moved later and he missed. Obi stands still because he can deflect so logically Riddick isn't going to stand still just like Obi moved later when he was without a Lightsaber.

jaden101
Obi was moving when he was deflecting the shots that would've killed him. Jango can hit a moving target.

YOu're seriously arguing that Riddick can jump high enough to 'stick him with his knives'? So we're talking Riddick jumping 50 feet in the air and as much again horizontally? That's what you've arguing?. I'd like to see the feats to back that up.

quanchi112
Obi was moving when he was deflecting the shots that would've killed him. Jango can hit a moving target.

YOu're seriously arguing that Riddick can jump high enough to 'stick him with his knives'? So we're talking Riddick jumping 50 feet in the air and as much again horizontally? That's what you've arguing?. I'd like to see the feats to back that up. Obi knew he could deflect them so until he Didnt have a saber he didn't have to move.

I think Riddick can shoot him and get close to him. That's what I think provided Hes even somewhat ok after the initial blast.

jaden101

I think Riddick can shoot him and get close to him. That's what I think provided Hes even somewhat ok after the initial blast.

what feats is that based on then?

dadudemon
Unfortunately, because Quanchi took the side of Riddick, everyone is arguing against Riddick.

Riddick wins and with ease. Riddick is well into the superhuman level in strength, reaction time, and speed.

Since the OP did not bar it, the animated film counts, too. Don't get me started about the exaggerated feats Riddick has in that film.

quanchi112
what feats is that based on then? The movies with Riddick in them. Are you dense ?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by dadudemon

Riddick wins and with ease. Riddick is well into the superhuman level in strength, reaction time, and speed.

Since the OP did not bar it, the animated film counts, too. Don't get me started about the exaggerated feats Riddick has in that film.

Good point, forgot about the animated film.

The Fat Rambo
what feats is that based on then? His right and left feats.

quanchi112
Good point, forgot about the animated film. So you concede ?

jaden101
The movies with Riddick in them. Are you dense ?

Feats. Physical actions his character does in the films that show him jumping high enough and far enough to take out a man who can fly.

or shots accurate enough and from far enough away.

Any time you're ready.

quanchi112
Feats. Physical actions his character does in the films that show him jumping high enough and far enough to take out a man who can fly.

or shots accurate enough and from far enough away.

Any time you're ready. Shoots him. There aren't any feats of Jango safely shooting anyone here to back your stance. See the Obi fight.

Start objectively debating. It's getting old.

SevenShackles
So you concede ?

Wasn't aware I was debating.

quanchi112
Wasn't aware I was debating. Say Riddick wins and it'll stop.

jaden101
Shoots him. There aren't any feats of Jango safely shooting anyone here to back your stance. See the Obi fight.

Start objectively debating. It's getting old.

'Objectively debating'? you mean your classic 'it happened off-screen' type of debating?

Here's what happens on screen. Every one of jango's shots would've hit Obi as he was charging him unless they were deflected. That was from a distance of 100ft and closing while firing from the hip. Everyone of his shots would've hit obi-wan whilst jango was flying backward and upward at speed had obi-wan not moved out of the way. Jango's shot with his grappling hook hit exactly where he wanted it to hit, inch perfect, whilst flying. Riddick's shooting feats? He hits 1 man who is standing still with a gun with a very wide spread of fire from 5ft. He hits another man jumping straight at him from point blank range. These are objective, on-screen feats that show that jango could easily hit Riddick and that Riddick has no feats to show he could hit jango at distance.

The end. Off you pop. You get a 'must try/troll harder' grade. Disappointing. But not unexpected.

quanchi112
'Objectively debating'? you mean your classic 'it happened off-screen' type of debating?

Here's what happens on screen. Every one of jango's shots would've hit Obi as he was charging him unless they were deflected. That was from a distance of 100ft and closing while firing from the hip. Everyone of his shots would've hit obi-wan whilst jango was flying backward and upward at speed had obi-wan not moved out of the way. Jango's shot with his grappling hook hit exactly where he wanted it to hit, inch perfect, whilst flying. Riddick's shooting feats? He hits 1 man who is standing still with a gun with a very wide spread of fire from 5ft. He hits another man jumping straight at him from point blank range. These are objective, on-screen feats that show that jango could easily hit Riddick and that Riddick has no feats to show he could hit jango at distance.

The end. Off you pop. You get a 'must try/troll harder' grade. Disappointing. But not unexpected. What are you referring to ? Please calm down.

Yes, save the ones where Obi didn't have a light saber. Whoops. Yes, he can use a grappling hook with far more precision and accuracy than his blaster. I agree 100 percent. You left out the fact he was not looking and the third blast. We see Jango completely fail to hit a direct blast to Obi even injuring him. He had ample opportunities to do so but was off target. That's objective.

Riddick was mowing down enemies left and right. Riddick showed the reflexes and accuracy to tag The Lord Marshal. That's far more impressive than Jango failing to even injure a light saber less Obi.

^^^Objective debating. smile

Ps. Y.w.

SevenShackles
Say Riddick wins and it'll stop.
http://img129.exs.cx/img129/9879/riddick3zr.gif
(it's a gif, I know it's not the best source but I only put 5secs into it)
the distance of the field is greater than this. With this force can it penetrate Jangos armor that did show some level of durability to at least blunt force?

What's the lord marshals stats when not doing that funky soul speed?

Could a guy with a jetpack avoid any vitals riddick is aiming for being hit of not avoid the hit altogether?

Can riddick throw that blade with such good aim while moving, shooting, trying to close the distance without any cover to speak of?

Would he have enough time to throw that knife with enough force to reach jango and be a threat?

Obviously the fight isn't going to be that close of the wide range gun he was given would be an advantage not a 'disadvantage' as some think. If riddick has armor can it take a shot from star wars beam/laser weapons?

Was the lord marshal just cocky and let his guard down for a moment which riddick used against him?

How likely will that happen with jango and if it did how could he use it to his advantage given the questionable state of his range ability and Jangos mobility?

You haven't done much but repeat yourself about one or two things and mainly crap on jango. It seems like you don't have much to fall back on here and i can understand why since he is mainly a close combat fighter and the set up doesn't favor him. Nevemind in the movies it can get iffy on whats what. The way he tagged lord marshal can even work against him since it becomes a game of accepting everything else from the films that didn't show that level of 'instinct' or 'reflex' , take it as a prediction of where he would be since lord marshal was being attacked and riddick knew he would go for the weapon or that he operates at that heightened state at all times since the end of the movie which is harder to prove since the new movie is coming out. It's not easy but try to build some sort of case.. Repeating Jangos flaws doesn't help riddick.
Jango had good aim, his shots being deflected doesn't take away from the fact they went where he wanted them to go and that riddick has no means to deflect them. Sure he missed some but as of now he is still much better than riddick who used a wide range weapon and killed a couple guys from close to mid range. So far your argument is jango couldn't kill named characters important to the plot and riddick could kill fodder with ease.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fs7vw9nD1qir083o1_500.gif
(I just like this gif and found it when looking for the other one so I put it up big grin )
Please don't reply to this with jango bashing, I'd like it if you focused a bit more on what I actually wrote instead of just repeating yourself.
All iv done is share opinion and ask questions to clarify things to possibly change my opinion. I'm not debating you I'm a voice in the room trying to help things along instead of letting it turn into another waiting game to see who gives up first.

quanchi112
http://img129.exs.cx/img129/9879/riddick3zr.gif
(it's a gif, I know it's not the best source but I only put 5secs into it)
the distance of the field is greater than this. With this force can it penetrate Jangos armor that did show some level of durability to at least blunt force?

What's the lord marshals stats when not doing that funky soul speed?

Could a guy with a jetpack avoid any vitals riddick is aiming for being hit of not avoid the hit altogether?

Can riddick throw that blade with such good aim while moving, shooting, trying to close the distance without any cover to speak of?

Would he have enough time to throw that knife with enough force to reach jango and be a threat?

Obviously the fight isn't going to be that close of the wide range gun he was given would be an advantage not a 'disadvantage' as some think. If riddick has armor can it take a shot from star wars beam/laser weapons?

Was the lord marshal just cocky and let his guard down for a moment which riddick used against him?

How likely will that happen with jango and if it did how could he use it to his advantage given the questionable state of his range ability and Jangos mobility?

You haven't done much but repeat yourself about one or two things and mainly crap on jango. It seems like you don't have much to fall back on here and i can understand why since he is mainly a close combat fighter and the set up doesn't favor him. Nevemind in the movies it can get iffy on whats what. The way he tagged lord marshal can even work against him since it becomes a game of accepting everything else from the films that didn't show that level of 'instinct' or 'reflex' , take it as a prediction of where he would be since lord marshal was being attacked and riddick knew he would go for the weapon or that he operates at that heightened state at all times since the end of the movie which is harder to prove since the new movie is coming out. It's not easy but try to build some sort of case.. Repeating Jangos flaws doesn't help riddick.
Jango had good aim, his shots being deflected doesn't take away from the fact they went where he wanted them to go and that riddick has no means to deflect them. Sure he missed some but as of now he is still much better than riddick who used a wide range weapon and killed a couple guys from close to mid range. So far your argument is jango couldn't kill named characters important to the plot and riddick could kill fodder with ease.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fs7vw9nD1qir083o1_500.gif
(I just like this gif and found it when looking for the other one so I put it up big grin )
Please don't reply to this with jango bashing, I'd like it if you focused a bit more on what I actually wrote instead of just repeating yourself.
All iv done is share opinion and ask questions to clarify things to possibly change my opinion. I'm not debating you I'm a voice in the room trying to help things along instead of letting it turn into another waiting game to see who gives up first. Awesome reflexes and accuracy. Greater than Jango who was knocked around by Obi.

Exceptional strength and reflexes to do the speed thing to begin with. Riddick showed the skill to tag him and later kill him while he used the soul speed thing.

smile smile

Doubtful, since he really Didnt avoid and couldn't put down someone without a gun.

Why not ? We have seen him fight multiple foes and use his blades and a gun in tandem while cooperating with Kyra.

Absolutely. Obi can be a threat to him with just his fists.

Yes, I don't see why not since he tanked a laer blast from Vaako.

We've seen him fail at a longer distance. We've seen people such as Obi and Mace separate distance while avoiding laser blasts, missile fire, and a flame thrower. That's all on screen. You have nothing save wishful thinking.

We later see Riddick kill Lord Marshal with his soul speed as he uses it to avoid Vaako. That's impressive and far more than incompetent Jango.

Separate your sentences into smaller paragraphs. News flash, most people repeat themselves.

Riddick doesn't need to deflect shots. He has a gun himself and is much more elusive than Obi who avoided Jango's attacks minus even a weapon.

If Jango can't even beat a weapon less foe with everything else in his favor here what chance does he have against a highly skilled opponent with a ranged weapon and his knives. Think about it.

jaden101
What are you referring to ?

Your utterly laughable assertion that Riddick shot 5-7 guys 'off-screen' and using these imaginary, non-existent actions as feats to back up your argument. Not really surprising you're laughed at by everyone on these boards for you obvious trolling.

focus4chumps
http://i.qkme.me/3utfgt.jpg

quanchi112
Your utterly laughable assertion that Riddick shot 5-7 guys 'off-screen' and using these imaginary, non-existent actions as feats to back up your argument. Not really surprising you're laughed at by everyone on these boards for you obvious trolling. Jango didn't even take out a weapon less Jedi. I mean come on. What planet are you from ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
http://i.qkme.me/3utfgt.jpg Hipefully, jaden sees this and the shame takes over.

jaden101
Yawn. You're boring. You lost. Again.

quanchi112
Yawn. You're boring. You lost. Again. You just conceded. Riddick wins. Awesome. Bye bye, coward.

focus4chumps
You just conceded. Riddick wins. Awesome. Bye bye, coward. http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg You seem happy and agree. Good.

jaden101
You just conceded. Riddick wins. Awesome. Bye bye, coward.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'you lost'. But then you don't seem to understand much of anything so it's unsurprising.

quanchi112
You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'you lost'. But then you don't seem to understand much of anything so it's unsurprising. Sore loser. Typical.

jaden101
Your arse must be aching. Ointment?

quanchi112
Your arse must be aching. Ointment? You said you were done here but you keep coming back for more. Masochist.

jaden101
Raping you constantly gives me no pain. Thanks for the concern though.

quanchi112
Raping you constantly gives me no pain. Thanks for the concern though. You lost. Away with you.

jaden101
To quote a band when they were good. You just stood there screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most. The sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. And knowing only what you've heard. You're smothered in tragedy. And you've never won a vs thread yet.

think that's the last line. Close enough.

quanchi112
To quote a band when they were good. You just stood there screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most. The sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. And knowing only what you've heard. You're smothered in tragedy. And you've never won a vs thread yet.

think that's the last line. Close enough. Are you done bellyaching ? Riddick wins. Long ranged weapon and skills greater than Jango who failed to beat a weapon less foe.

jaden101
What long range skills was that again?

quanchi112
What long range skills was that again? A gun. Lol. This guy.

jaden101
Still none? Didn't think so!

quanchi112
Still none? Didn't think so! You ignore it like you ignore Jango failing to beat Obi.

jaden101
I've had a tendency to ignore things that don't happen in films. Helps notice the things that do. You should try it. Might help you win a vs debate one day.

quanchi112
I've had a tendency to ignore things that don't happen in films. Helps notice the things that do. You should try it. Might help you win a vs debate one day. What have I said that didn't happen ?

jaden101
Riddick's long distance shots? He has none. We gonna do this circular dance all night?

You lost. Again. And on and on it goes.

quanchi112
Riddick's long distance shots? He has none. We gonna do this circular dance all night?

You lost. Again. And on and on it goes. He has a gun. What long distance fight shots does Jango have ? None.

Hypocrite.

Riddick wins. He's actually competent.

jaden101
He has a gun and no long distance feats for it. He's useless. You're useless. He loses. You lose cos you're good at losing and being a loser.

quanchi112
He has a gun and no long distance feats for it. He's useless. You're useless. He loses. You lose cos you're good at losing and being a loser. Jango doesn't have any long distance feats and you're claiming he wins in this manner. Calling Riddick useless when he has greater feats is hilarious.

Riddick clearly wins. Jango clearly loses. You're clearly upset.

Odekahn
Jango wins

jaden101
Jango doesn't have any long distance feats and you're claiming he wins in this manner. Calling Riddick useless when he has greater feats is hilarious.

Riddick clearly wins. Jango clearly loses. You're clearly upset.

Getting mixed up and confused again. It must be the Ritalin reacting with your dad's crack laced spunk. Try posting after a night's sleep when your belly isn't so full of the noxious concoction.

juggerman
Raping you constantly gives me no pain. Thanks for the concern though.

Don't you at least worry about chafing?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Jango wins Based on ?

quanchi112
Getting mixed up and confused again. It must be the Ritalin reacting with your dad's crack laced spunk. Try posting after a night's sleep when your belly isn't so full of the noxious concoction. Concession accepted. You didn't counter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Don't you at least worry about chafing? Rah Rah Rah. Go guys, Go!!

Riddick wins.

jaden101
Concession accepted. You didn't counter.

You don't have anything TO counter. No feats, plenty fails.

quanchi112
You don't have anything TO counter. No feats, plenty fails. I explained his feats and also highlighted the lack of Jangos feats. Couldn't even beat an unarmed opponent. Awful. Sit in the corner.

jaden101
Your explanation was 'guns lol'. No feats. Poor show. You're crap. Please try again.

quanchi112
Your explanation was 'guns lol'. No feats. Poor show. You're crap. Please try again. Weve seen his accuracy with guns. Your stance is he shot foes 7 feet away while he's fighting others so he can't shoot someone 20 feet away. That's horrible and laughable considering Jango can't even hit an unarmed target 20 feet away.

jaden101
My argument is Riddick hasn't shot anyone from more than a few feet. He has no long range feats. He can't hit jango. If he can't hit him he can't win. The other part of my argument is that, by on-screen actions, jango is an accurate shot. Every single one of his shots would've hit obi wan had they not been deflected which is something Riddick can't do. Riddick's best hope is running away which is his specialty.

quanchi112
My argument is Riddick hasn't shot anyone from more than a few feet. He has no long range feats. He can't hit jango. If he can't hit him he can't win. The other part of my argument is that, by on-screen actions, jango is an accurate shot. Every single one of his shots would've hit obi wan had they not been deflected which is something Riddick can't do. Riddick's best hope is running away which is his specialty. Jango doesn't have any long range feats in the midst of a fight. Riddick can tag others while fighting groups whereas Jango struggled against one unarmed opponent.

Jango isn't an accurate shot up against anyone with skill. See Obi Wan fight. He was unarmed in the battle and still held his own. Jango missed.

Riddicks speciality is killing. He likes to play the game, Who is the better killer. If you think he likes fleeing from a fight you don't know him very well.

jaden101
Given that he is in hiding at the start of CoR and was caught running away which is what led to him being on the ship in PB then yes. He likes running away. He's a notorious shitbag coward who dies quickly in this fight cos he can't hit jango and can't runaway.

HEre's what would happen. Using the grappling hook which you agree jango is an expert shot with, he rips riddick's shades off. He's blind. He stumbles about crying and jango blasts him to pieces and cooks him with the flame thrower.

Here's riddick's attempt at a win. He fires the gravity gun from distance and realises that it's useless and he's useless with it. He throws is away and throws his knives at jango. It bounces off his armour. Jango laughs and blasts Riddick to pieces.

EIther way. Riddick dies.

quanchi112
Given that he is in hiding at the start of CoR and was caught running away which is what led to him being on the ship in PB then yes. He likes running away. He's a notorious shitbag coward who dies quickly in this fight cos he can't hit jango and can't runaway.

HEre's what would happen. Using the grappling hook which you agree jango is an expert shot with, he rips riddick's shades off. He's blind. He stumbles about crying and jango blasts him to pieces and cooks him with the flame thrower.

Here's riddick's attempt at a win. He fires the gravity gun from distance and realises that it's useless and he's useless with it. He throws is away and throws his knives at jango. It bounces off his armour. Jango laughs and blasts Riddick to pieces.

EIther way. Riddick dies. He has a bounty on him. If a fight presents itself he fights it. Dear lord. Watch the movie already. Jango flees from Obi in a fight you unbelievably stupid little man.

He does not have common knowledge about Riddick so he doesn't know. He also fights Lord Marshal without his shades. You haven't seen the movies. Clearly. He kills Lord Marshal while Hes using his soul speed. laughing

Riddick wins as Jango is the only one who flees in the midst of a fight like the ***** he is.

Riddick blasts him or carves him up. Either or.

laughing out loud

jaden101
Still claiming jango has no long range feats?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdSUKIFnYc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Might want 've scroll to the end of this video.

Game over. Lights out. Dead Riddick. You lost.

quanchi112
Still claiming jango has no long range feats?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdSUKIFnYc8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Might want 've scroll to the end of this video.

Game over. Lights out. Dead Riddick. You lost. That is why I said no long range feats in a fight. This was an injured opponent laying there. Funny, it took you this long to post it.

Not in a fight against someone being aware.

laughing out loud

Jango attempts to flee like in the Obi fight but gets killed.

Everything you have said has turned on you. Jango is the coward and you are the fool.

laughing out loud

Riddick without his shades fought Lord Marshal yet you claim he can't see or fight without them.

laughing out loud

jaden101
He can't see in the light without them. He fought LM in a dimly lit room. Not remember in PB when he was helpless without them? No cos you never watched it. Also not remember the fight is not in a dimly lit room?

Got any long distance shots for Riddick that match that? Got any feats of Riddick hitting a target that flys that fast? Thought not. You lost. Best you just admit defeat. Again.

quanchi112
He can't see in the light without them. He fought LM in a dimly lit room. Not remember in PB when he was helpless without them? No cos you never watched it. Also not remember the fight is not in a dimly lit room?

Got any long distance shots for Riddick that match that? Got any feats of Riddick hitting a target that flys that fast? Thought not. You lost. Best you just admit defeat. Again. There was a bunch of light there. He fought like a stud. That's unlike Jango the sneaky coward.

Jango missed in a fight against someone. Riddick isn't laying down unaware of Jango.

You have no examples of Jango doing so in a fight. He tries to flee like he did against Obi but he dies. Coward.

jaden101
We'll try this a different way.

Are there any scenes involving the character of Richard B Riddick in which he uses a gun to kill a target from a long distance?

quanchi112
We'll try this a different way.

Are there any scenes involving the character of Richard B Riddick in which he uses a gun to kill a target from a long distance? No examples of Kango doing so while in the heat of battle. We have an example of him failing and fleeing.

jaden101
Answer the question.

quanchi112
Answer the question. I already have. Jango missed against an u armed opponent. Riddick is 100 percent accurate with his gun.

jaden101
Answer the question!

quanchi112
Answer the question! I have. Do you now surrender ?

jaden101
You haven't answered the question I asked. Are you afraid to answer the question?

I'll ask again.

Are there any scenes involving the character Richard B Riddick in which he uses a gun to hit a target from a long distance?

The feats you are attempting to reference aren't from long distance and so don't answer the question.

h1a8
Jedi are low-mid herald beings. This thread is spite.
A Jedi can end Riddick without even touching him with force powers. The lightsaber is no joke here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.