The Avengers Vs The Chitarui

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...
No B.F.R..

The Avengers are backed by Sheild and have the lastest in 2013 tech provied to them from sheild themselfs...

The Avengers have any air or ground missile support they requst..
Fighter jet support, plus tank support for this mission..

All Avenger team members are mic-linked to one another to better
Talk to eachother during combat...

All the Avengers are wareing the latest tech and gear (blk.Ops) type uniforms
And gear along with there own standard movie weapons...

The Avengers

Rambo. (Sly)
Comando. (Arnold)
Bradick. (Norris)
Universal Soldier. (Van Dam)
American Ninja. (Dudikoff)
John McClane. (Willis)
James Bond. (Craig)
Billy The Kid (Emilio)

Vs

The Chitauri invasion

The Chitarui army open a warmhole right over NYc....
Useing the tasseract to open warmhole by actvating it on top of the Empire state Building..

In this fight its only the Chitarui Army and only one giant worm monster..
The Avengers have to defend NYc and shut down the tesseract, which being guarded by Chitaruo warriors.. The staff to shutdown the portal is with the Chitarui warriors that are guarding the portal..

No Loki in this....

Silent Master
They die, as nothing you listed can take down the leviathans or get the staff away from Loki in order to close the portal.

Edit: Didn't see the no Loki part, no Loki means no staff and the staff was the only way to shut down the portal.

Supermex
Originally posted by Silent Master
They die, as nothing you listed can take down the leviathans or get the staff away from Loki in order to close the portal.

Edit: Didn't see the no Loki part, no Loki means no staff and the staff was the only way to shut down the portal.

Ur right I forgot about the staff..
I added it to the fight..

Thanks

MF DELPH
Rambo + Bow + Montage > LT.

Avengers ftw.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supermex
Ur right I forgot about the staff..
I added it to the fight..

Thanks

Without Selvig there to tell them, how are they going to even know that the staff can close the portal?

SevenShackles
The avengers; expendables Edition would do ok against the ground forces but get crushed in the long run. The chitarui with their sky sleds and advanced weaponry stacked atop their obviously different/advanced physical ability would stomp them out. The leviathan turns this into spite.
Without McGyver to figure out how to close the portal if they could somehow make it to the staff and what not just makes the mission a auto fail.

Supermex
Fury tells them about the staff being able to close the portal

SevenShackles

Couldn't just add McGyver? uhuh
They still dont make it to the staff sadly.

Possible twist ending: chuck Norris reveals he is thanos and kills what's left of his avengers himself. smokin'

MF DELPH
It's impossible for John Rambo and John Matrix to lose when they're united on the same team.

Silent Master

So basically, all they have to do is sneak to the portal and take out 2 aliens....while the unlimited tanks, jets and missiles attack the invading army.

In that case, Avengers win rather easily.

SevenShackles
So basically, all they have to do is sneak to the portal and take out 2 aliens....while the unlimited tanks, jets and missiles attack the invading army.

In that case, Avengers win rather easily.

Way to go the cheap route laughing out loud I guess with that plan with this set up yeah they can win. A straight fight, no.

Funny but fury telling them they Need to Get the staff and a 'stealth' mission smells oddly like prep in a no prep fight.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Way to go the cheap route laughing out loud I guess with that plan with this set up yeah they can win. A straight fight, no.

Funny but fury telling them they Need to Get the staff and a 'stealth' mission smells oddly like prep in a no prep fight.

Just following the OP, he gave them all the ground missile, fighter jet and tank support they want; plus told them how to shut off the portal and has the staff & portal in the same place and guarded by only two aliens.

He basically set this up so that the Avengers would have zero chance of losing.

Supermex
Just following the OP, he gave them all the ground missile, fighter jet and tank support they want; plus told them how to shut off the portal and has the staff & portal in the same place and guarded by only two aliens.

He basically set this up so that the Avengers would have zero chance of losing.

Oh my god!!!
I was reading this and lmao!!
Never said there were only 2 Chitarui guarding the portal door opener and the Staff lol ... but just to clearcthe air il say that they have 25 Chitarui on the the same floor as the portal door opener plus the staff..

Silent Master
You didn't give a number, you just said guarded by warriors, so I went with the minimum needed to qualify, didn't want to be accused of stacking the deck.

Still, all they have to do is throw a few grenades or fire a couple rockets into the group of warriors and then close the portal.

BruceSkywalker
since nobody wants to say it.. I will ..... McClane solos

pym-ftw
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thumb up

This and Barefoot

SevenShackles
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vdx3FAxd1rtr33v.gif

-Pr-
Originally posted by MF DELPH
It's impossible for John Rambo and John Matrix to lose when they're united on the same team.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.